All Comments on 'Rob and Amy'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 222 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Once a slut, always a slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
@anonymous_11-03-22

Once a moron, always a moron…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amy fully deserved to die and that man is a fool for raising those bastards. Throw them in a fuckin home and raise your own

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

JPB is a good author in My book sadly not in this story . JPB You will have big time trouble calling a women a Whore in Court , Yes you will serve time if you continue to call her a whore . Next He would have the court order him 1/3 of the house costs . He is not the Bio Father for either child . Next after the way the kids treated him why would he want to be the father ?? I would start all over again in a different state and burning down the house was dumb . I know that JPB is better then this story

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayabout 1 year ago

JPB = quantity over quality. 1⭐

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars. Great story, very entertaining. Thanks JPB.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 Stars on a great story . I wish I would have done that . Yes My Ex did move her Boyfriend into My House . She even gave him My Fishing rod with a Garcia 300 reel on it . Sadly his family has a lot of pull in this town .

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

After what he went through with Amy why would he want to take a chance on another marriage? At least she got what she deserved.

AstordatairAstordatair12 months ago

5 stars. But if I were the MC, I would have stayed in Panama and not come back.

Alvares1414Alvares141411 months ago

@Astordatair - you gave this a 5? Really?

Not even worthy of a 1

ibuguseribuguser10 months ago

Sorry the MC is not too smart with all the pain he inflicted upon himself.

RuttweilerRuttweiler10 months ago
Trailer trash story

Not a single character to give a rat’s ass about.

You should write these stories down to get them out of your system. Then burn or delete them.

WardMDWardMD8 months ago

Would have been more entertaining, if Amy's new husband had JUST killed the new lover, and sent Amy to the hospital. The new husband would go to prison for murder and Amy would live her miserable life knowing how many lives she screwed up!

NitpicNitpic7 months ago
Who

Who is Marci who picked him up at the start of the story?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

★★★★★

What his wife did called for war- and he went to war. And he had the forethought to understand that when one chooses war, one realistically must expect (and be willing) to take some casualties as he is inflicting casualties and damage upon the enemy, and also that there will almost always be some "collateral damage" as flying shrapnel hits those who may not be a declared enemy.

Would that more men had such spine. Who knows - if this were common divorce laws might become a little fairer and a little less one-sided.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon7 months ago

The absolute idiocy of JPB. Seriously, the size myth has been disproven over and over again. The infinitesimal percentage of men that have over 9" negates any of this shit.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine5 months ago

What ImNotanAnon said. The number of guys larger than 9 or 10” is infinitesimal……like less than 1 in 10 million.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Regardless of the man's feelings toward the female, if he does not demand a prenup and any other documents he can obtain, if he does not obtain these prior to a marriage, he deserves whatever happens to him .

Remember the state and the courts have already condemned you. Protect yourself. hide as much of your assets as possible. Move as much as possible offshore under hidden trusts formed in other countries do NOT tell the intended spouse of their existence.

Can't you imagine the smirk on a cheating spouse's face fading away as the defense attorney advises the court and judge that the husband owns NOTHING. Everything purchase for the wife was acquired via one or more trusts. Of course they are unbreakable trusts, torqueing the jaw of many judges.

nixroxnixrox4 months ago

1 star - not one thing in this story was worth reading - what a load of crap.

It looks like JPB has ghostwriters and they are horrible.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What's sad about this story is the truth about the broken "justice" system, or better said, the "injustice" system. A whore can fuck a platoon of Marines and get rewarded for it. They hold a man accountable to his wedding vows but not a woman. Remember that when your voting..never elect a female politician.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower2 months ago

Thanks or yet another well-written and fun read!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

NO! Just, NO! The man MUST NEVER, and I mean NEVER move out of the marital bedroom. NEVER!! Throw the cheating bitch out, move her to the basement, doghouse or guest bedroom, but absolutely NEVER allow her to remain in YOUR BEDROOM!!!

Why do all of these stories have wimpy men giving up their rooms to the cheating wife?? When you move out, she has WON! It’s the same as if you were sitting in front of her desk, she in a high chair and you in a low chair. Psychologically, it puts her in a position of power.

Men: DO NOT GIVE UP YOUR BEDS!!

1 star for the wimpy Cuck who gave up HIS room.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...