All Comments on 'Rob and Beth at the Cabin'

by Sabineteas

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
BarbaraBarbaraabout 13 years ago
Engineered humiliation has few limits! Perhaps its Rob's turn to be shown off? BTW: Has Rob gone off giving Beth anal sex, and what's with this new bush anyway? Nice to see you back, so voted story a 5!

Beth seemed happy to get spanked, starkers! Is this the same Beth, that showed off her masochist side to her next door neighbors, after cooking a B-B-Q. dinner for them au naturale?

AnythingOnceAnythingOnceabout 13 years ago
Another Creative Episode!

Thanks for bringing us yet another episode in the Beth & Rob saga.

I LOVE your tales, they are SO compelling. I just can't get over how you make being humiliated so exciting.

PLEASE don't wait so long to catch us up to date on ALL of your other stories too!!!!!!!! I always check your profile first when I log on to see if you have graced us with new stories!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 your sexxxy imagination! :-D

sexysamanthassexysamanthasabout 13 years ago
another great chapter

You are one of my favorite authors EVER

I always always look to see if you have anything new and love rereading some of your old stuff

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
"Beth turned beet red again. She had forgotten that the suit didn't have a lining anymore and she hadn't paid any attention to what she was going to look like."

Why did this suddenly switch to third-person?

ErotonautErotonautalmost 13 years ago
More to come?

There was a sizeable gap between certain chapters, but I am delighted to see you're back on track. Really enjoying this series; please continue.

zooliciouszooliciousover 2 years ago

Always love the woman's POV stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous