All Comments on 'Rob and Ellen Ch. 03'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 201 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
until she wants another baby

Wonder how many other guys' kids he will let her have

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

This one is a piece of crap!

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatover 6 years ago
Doesn't leave a guy

much to look forward to, does it?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
shit shit shit

that's all about this story. A piece of crap.

tigger119tigger119over 6 years ago
I hate when people talk out their asses..... @annony 7/30/17.

Are you a MORON or what????? If you were paying attention, you would have understood that even though Rob didn't want to know via DNA test, Wifey DID. It was SHE who had the DNA test done, not telling hubby, and confirmed that the baby was his NOT Stu/ lover boy's. All you popping off from the hip, Diarrhea of the mouth jackasses need to get your collective heads out your asses, learn to COMPREHEND what it is you're reading before vomiting your comments copiously. All you serve to accomplish is to prove an old saying, "It is better to be thought a FOOL than to open your mouth and remove all DOUBT".

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60over 6 years ago
This is Bulls*it 101

The husband stays "true" to the marriage while the slut is giving it up out of both panty legs, get real JPB, what message are you trying to send with this Fu*k up story? She really has no love for her husband....period! 1 Star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Final analysis

Final analysis is that you cannot justify cheating.

YouamiYouamiabout 6 years ago
A Woeful contribution!

JPB

I tried...I really, really tried to read this tale all the way to its conclusion, hoping against all hope that you would magically turn this turkey of a tale into a last minute gem. I am sorry to inform you that did not happen. Unlikeable superficial characters, a plot design full of holes; all in all not one of your better ones, JPB.

johnadpjohnadpabout 6 years ago
Don't Understand The Commenters Reaction To Reconciliation

I mean I understand and very likely I would have reacted the way he did. However, you have a wife that was honest to him when she fucked up. And at the end even when it was her last trip and she had this sexual connection with Stu she still didn't succumb to the temptation and risk her marriage.

One thing these stories shouldn't try to do is make the husband so trustworthy and married to a woman that succumbs to temptation. Give me a fucking break on Rob not fucking the waitress, but taking her out week after week. Why do that? If you're not physically cheating, he is emotionally as he is setting himself set up for a relationship after his divorce.

She fucked up, was honest with him straight away and he decided to end the marriage. The fuckings she gave Stu while seperated don't count. Plus the idea that the husband or wife have to be the best lays. A man's ego. I've been with a lot of women and my best lays have been with women that I didn't even necessarily like outside of fucking and some of my closest relationships have been with women where the sex quality was in the middle of the pack. She had this amazing sexual chemistry with Stu and he rung her bells better than the husband. It is what it is. Didn't make her love him or want a relationship with him. The funny thing is women accept that shit, but men with there ego think they have to be the best lover. Well, not all of you can be, that position is already taken by ME :)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
It sucked. Cheating cunt "wins"

Now you know the ending don't bother reading this piece of shit story.

Wish I'd been warned.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Not sure why he bothers anymore...he can't write for shit and he's delusional.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3almost 6 years ago
Stupid Ending and Conclusion

Totally delusional ending and story. One of the worst pieces of crap written.

notredame43notredame43almost 6 years ago
disgusting story

nothing good here at all he does a complete 180, shes a unfaithful and unrepentant slut and the other asswipe is a greaseball and yet shes fucks him anyway. not even close to plausible. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Some people

Think they are fooling others by the names they use. Johnadp is either a woman or a guy waiting for a sex change operation.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 5 years ago
Johnadp Read the story fucking idiot

She unhook the chain and turn toward the bed, Stu standing at the door with a pack of condoms. I guess they’re going to make water balloons. Hey maybe this is the revenge of the nerd and it’s a panty Raid. God, Some of you are so Fucking dense, she’s having another man’s baby and she still fucking him yet your still good with their reconciliation. Who gives a fuck if he still a cheating whore.

blatheringidiotblatheringidiotover 5 years ago
Huedogg2, you might want to reread the last bit of the story.

The door was closed, which means it was LOCKED. Undoing the security chain was nothing but a tease

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Story needs to be revisited

After 7 or 8 years an update would be good. Did Rob ever find out , did she continue cheating? A conclusion would be good. Unlike some, I like your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nope. This made no sense.

First off - a fifty/fifty chance is NOT good enough. It's human nature. He'll ALWAYS wonder. And, in the end, it's important to know who the biological Father is. If the child has some type of medical issues and needs blood or a transplant his NOT being the Father will be important. SO you MUST find out. Secondly the notion that he'll never have to worry about her again is ludicrous. And that's not because of the old standby - "once a cheater, always a cheater". It's because she could have gotten away with it. The excitement and illicit nature of the affair excited her and she liked it. Stu shows up again and she's tempted. She teases him. She likes that idea of control. How long will it be before that temptation shows up again in the form of "another Stu"? She concludes that Stu is an asshole but her last thought was that he was "good in bed". This is a women anyone wants to be married to? Oh HELL NO! There is simply no way Rob does a 180 degree turn and stops the divorce regardless of his mother-in-laws pleadings. Rob got the divorce he both wanted and needed. Despite your ending Bob. Bad Bob, Bad!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not remotely believable

I think Bob is bipolar towards husbands. Some of his stories have them as strong smart and real. Other stories portray all husbands as wimps and their slut wives just getting away with everything. This one just isn’t one to read ever again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Maybe your best, Bob.

There is depth in the characters in this story. I know that many readers in this category won’t like this story. But no matter how unlikely this set of circumstances may be, it’s still plausible, and telling the story while still expressing adequate eroticism, at least in her case to maintain the reader’s interest, was worthy of the high score that I gave it.

WordcraftWordcraftabout 5 years ago
NOPE NOPE NOPE

Three words: RUN FORREST RUN!!!

No way I take a serial cheater back. Better off with Dixie.

texxmantexxmanabout 5 years ago
No!

Rob is a total idiot and I’m angry at him for all men! Ellen is a cheating slut who will cheat again and he knows it. They both make me sick.

Well written story though!

Bebop3Bebop3about 5 years ago
Well, that

was a horrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

too bad rob doesn't find out what a whore he has for a wife

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
No way.

This cheating bitch will be the death of Rob. Another JPB special, beautifully written to make you hate the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
wow

she is a horrible person and you wrote well as we all hate her.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooteralmost 5 years ago
Great ending!

Finally! Finally she wised up.

Thank you!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
Not a good wife...

...but she got better. Still, I thank God she is not mine. Well written.

bioman57bioman57over 4 years ago
Well written story.

I understand her point of view and her husbands. But once a cheater always a cheater. She is worse than a slut, saying she loves her husband but continues to play around with Stu, just in case ( I think the term for her is whore). Her husband needed to do the DNA test and if his, support it and be a part time father and if not, then walk away. She will cheat again just be wiser and more careful.. And in the end her husband will have wasted years and only have a bigger broken heart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a piece of shit story

Did your wife or girlfriend write this? I did not know you are a cuck at heart! You didn't even give the stupid bastard the chance to fuck up Stu. Last story of yours I'll ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
my god!

If ever a woman deserved to rot in hell she is it!

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
see this is why I hate some of your stories

its okay for her or any woman in your stories to continue to cheat on her husband. You love making men look like morons

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 4 years ago
You are gay Bob.

Gay as fuck actually.

Isn't it time you came out of your closet?

Ocker53Ocker53almost 4 years ago
Typical JPB

Same shit different story, Bob just copy and paste all your stories are the same any how.⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Still

Nothing but a stupid slut.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

Oh look another JPB story ending with a dumbass cuck keeping the cheating cunt

In other extraordinary news never to be expected water is wet

Dunny69Dunny69almost 4 years ago
Crap ending

Skipped right through last chapter to the end to see if I was correct in my assumption and I was. Totally ruined it the slut should have been kicked so far down the road any sound would be an echo. I'm beginning to think you post endings like this just to piss people off.Utter wimp crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
BOB,...

...what is IT with you, and these '''bullshit''' stories?!?!?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

I don't see the "We're still married" shit. They're divorcing, she's already cheated, and he doesn't know it, but she's cheated again!

She's living with her parents but still working the same job, but her father was "in town," as if he lived far away.

" You know that after this you will never have to worry about her again, right?" - Unless she runs into Stu again!

Nope not buying it, Too Deus ex Machina.

@Huedogg2, I think you're wrong, I think she left Stu outside the room. " I unhooked the security chain and let him hear it rattle against the door. I could just imagine the anticipation on his face." - If he was in the room, he wouldn't have to hear the chain, he could see it, and she wouldn't have to imagine the anticipation on his face.

"I turned and headed to the bed. I had Rob back and no way was I ever going to risk losing him again. I did wonder how long Stu would stand there before giving it up as a lost cause." - She's not going to risk losing Rob again (by fucking Stu). She wondered how long Stu would stand there (outside the room) before giving it up.

I was hoping he had heard their conversation in the restaurant.

@johnadp, of COURSE her fucking Stu while they were separated count, MORE than Rob's would have with Dixie. At the time he was through with the marriage, she, supposedly, was trying to get it back. As for taking Dixie out, he has filed for divorce, he's allowed to date. Why NOT set up for a relationship after the divorce?

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xover 3 years ago
Us wiseasses read too fast ...

@sbrooks103x & huedogg2: It took me three tries to see it, but "I struck a pose for him, ... tits... and then closed the door. [THEN] I unhooked the security chain ..." is right there in the text.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why Just Plain Bob?`

Why did you treat Rob like this? You like cucking a husband?? I was truly hoping for justice for Rob but I seem to see you like Rob the way you turned him to be. One time cheating could have been good RAAC but you have to expand her cheating. 1 star

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
She still a slut...

Dunny was right, crap ending. She still screwed her lover, Stu, 3 times after her pregnancy. And her talk of being still in love with her husband, another lie (3 times with Stu). She is a selfish bitch. Rob stayed true to her, while she screwed behind his back (3 times). Stu was a conniving bastard, a womanizer, big time player. He deserves to have his balls busted. Hated this whole story, probably because she didn't deserve Rob, and Rob needed to go ahead and divorce her(the baby is not Robs, in my opinion). Rob was the only good guy in this sorry story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
3 Stars

Poor Dumb Cluck .. I bet she has 4 More kids for him to raise .. None of them will be His and He will be a Happy Cluck

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good story bad ending.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Ellen is a horrible person, but Rob seems to be a masochist, so they're probably good for each other ultimately.

Even so, not a great time reading about their depressing lives.

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

She's still a whore. Only a matter of time until she cheats again.

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

She's aStu die! cheating whore. Should be another chapter where her and Stu die!

skruff101skruff101over 3 years ago

JPB had a perfect opportunity to turn this away from a cuck story but we all know that’s nigh on impossible for poor old Bobby.

If you went through JPB’s body of work and tagged ‘cuckold’ on the relevant stories, well let’s just say it would take a bloody long time.

As for the story?

In chapter one she admits that given the opportunity she’d run off with stu admitting to the best sex ever, she reinforces that state of mind by screwing stu several more times, but in chapter three poor stu is left out in the cold, why would she do that knowing it’s the best sex she’ll ever have, the ‘I love Rob’ argument is just so much BS. Makes no sense at all. But haven’t we all given up trying to make sense of Bob’s scribbling’s.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Enjoyed the story but the ack of emotional detail in how the cheating affected them both made it look like Rob let Ellen off to lightly. But I am glad that Ellen finally pushed Stu out of the picture and that there was a happy ending.

To all the BTB trolls that made their usual 'cuck' 'wimp shit comments. What is wrong with you is your lives so fucking miserable that you have to treat good love stories as though they are real life stories. You are simply pathetic. I imagine you all to be fat, sweaty beer swilling losers. Whose only aim in life is to try and make everyone as miserable as you are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Called the reconciliation after the first spasm of this story. It's a story as old as JPB's profile. Pussy magnet meets horny, married 3 hole sperm dumpster. Lots of pointless filler, littered with gaping plot holes. Composed by an author who doesn't know how to spell the word INTENTION, or what the word INTENSION actually means. To say nothing of his ignorance of the word dragged. He thinks it means drug. Well they're both being as verbs so they must have similar meanings. Honestly I don't mind mistakes, it's when the same mistake happens over, and over, and over again. Because according to JPB's delusional universe, it's not a mistake anymore. It's being done with intent.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago

Two sluts and a chump

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatabout 3 years ago

I enjoyed the first two chapters, but this one just isn't believable to me. I simply don't know anyone that would have made the deal Rob did and agree to take her back WITHOUT a DNA test. Even though the test came back that Rob was the father, he's still the worst kind of chump, and I hate stories about chumps. 2/5

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

not a very good story.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 3 years ago

I love a happy ending. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She cheated, she cheated, she cheated. If he had done th8s she would have divorced him big time. Divorce this bitch and move on. She will fuck you over every time she gets the hots for someone else. ALL WOMEN THINK WITH THEIR PUSSIE, NOT THEIR BRAIN.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

No way you took back this cheating whore. Turns out to be a JPB RAAC special.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Probably your best! Second time reading. Thanks. By now, I’m sure that you’ve learned to ignore the idiot naysayers.

Badwolf8015Badwolf8015over 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story however I'm a little confused. So the husband is a manager and really good at his job he suspects his wife of cheating and does not put spyware on her phone or get a PI involved he does not even check up on this other guy so to me he must be a really really shit manager. If you had a problem at work you will look into it if you had a problem with your car you will look into it and if you had a problem with your married life you would look into it. He has seen them together it cannot be very hard to find out who he is so why make the husband look like he is very very stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

perfect demonstration of a conniving cheating slut and a brainless cuck

ZEROZEROZERO

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Yeah not good

Not only did he say he will give it a try despite not knowing for certain if he was the father was bad enough but to have say she had to think about it and then go and sleep with her lover again after that was disgustung to read. I had hope you would have the husband catch her that time and then eventually be done with her for good but nope, you thought the slut should be taken back. One of your worst.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star -

There is no way for this marriage to end well, no matter what she does, she is a skanky slut.

Once a CHEATER ALWAYS A CHEATER. She will screw up one way or another and lose both men.

Probably end up alone and miserable giving her skanky, cheating cunt to anyone who wants it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I dont like the mercenary attitude of many women, a little cheating on the side is good for me and wont hurt hubby as long as he doesnt find out. That way she /I get the best of both worlds, superior sex from lover and great lifestyle due to hubbys work. Of course once hubby finds out and decides not to accept the cuckold mantle, then I'll just have to take him to the cleaners for having found out I cheated? I'll tell hubby i love him(lie), dont want a divorce (since it would disrupt my lifestyle), and threaten to impoverish and embarrass him if he doesnt cooperate. evil, selfish, and mercenary. this kind of woman(ie most of them) deserves corporal punishment.

a critic wrote ALL WOMEN THINK WITH THEIR PUSSIE, NOT THEIR BRAIN, well in this story what is the man thinking with? nothing, jpb back to his comfort zone.

badwolf 8015 had some good points to make about how pathetic and weak rob is, yes traumatized, yes hurt, yes dont accept cuckolding but hes not going to solve or resolve anything unless he takes some action and in this story, he is not a participant, but a pussy.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

What a fucked up story that was, l kept waiting for the hammer to drop and it didn’t

Stupid Rob, what a fuckwit.

1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I bet your name is really Roberta because you always write stories with men raising other men's children puke!

Thriller54Thriller54over 2 years ago

Why are all these women having extramarital sex, without birth control. When you get off the pill, you commit to it being your husband.

Also, I don't care how horny she was, she had sex with him several other times. It seems hubby abstained for the 9 months. The character is a cheating whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lol so the wife can continue to be a whore, yet you couldn't even give the husband a testicle, let alone balls to let him fuck another women because he was sti married to the whore? More horrible crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ZEROZEROZERO. JUST A PURE PUSSY WHIPPED CUCK, AND A BORN SLUT... NEITHER FIT TO LIVE....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ahh, the unknowing husband. I hate to tarnish an unknowing husband by calling him a cluck. I hope it is Stu's baby, so Rob can dump cheating Ellen, and move on with his life, maybe with Dixie?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Did people not read the story? She said she had it tested and it was her husband's son and after they reconciled she turned Stu down and did not cheat again. There is some room for discussion on the "is it really cheating " arc for what she did with Stu while separated from Rob but it wasn't like she had Ben hit by the slut ray and was taking on all comers. I suspect something like this scenario is pretty common, with probably a higher likelihood that the woman not outing herself.

Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good, this is JPB we're talking about.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 2 years ago

The man comes up with the weirdest endings possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What stupid cheating slut of a woman Hope she gets caught and he kicks her to the curb Sorry mate will not read any more of your stories You always let the cheater win

PiperllPiperllalmost 2 years ago

I think the wife is a cheating slut who cannot be trusted. She keeps saying she loves her husband, so I wonder what she would do if she hated him. All of those added times with Stu. Actions speak louder than words. She should have been kicked to the curb,

AqualungbbAqualungbbalmost 2 years ago

Another good story….with a stupid ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Are there any women, in real life, as terminally stupid as the ones that you create on here? Hated this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"Not that Rob, just the fact that I told you that I'm pregnant and that it isn't yours. Both you and Stu have brown eyes and brown hair. I could have kept my mouth shut and nine months from now you would be holding a baby and beaming like all new fathers never knowing that it wasn't yours. I could not do that to you Rob. I love you too much to let you raise another man's child thinking that it was yours. If I can be that honest with you you can believe me when I say Stu was the only one ever."

.

SAID NO WOMAN EVER!!

ReadyOneReadyOnealmost 2 years ago

Rose laid a pile of BS on them. JPB's twist with the DNA test is just a tiny step away from the immaculate conception.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60almost 2 years ago

Wait, Wait! She is fucking around like the slut she is, and the husband is just taking it? JPB you have lost it, I wonder if someone else is writing for you, like a woman?

Rancher46Rancher46over 1 year ago

I guess all I can say is disappointed to the way the storyline ended, Ellen was in fact a cheating slut and the fact she continued to screw Stu after finding out that the baby was Rob's just ruined the story. Went from a 5 star to a 2-star rating.

orion2bear2orion2bear2over 1 year ago

Stu needed serious beating

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fuck..a writer with brain maggots!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is with great pleasure that I tell this writer to fuck off, take it up your ass, you fucking chicken!

for making me read shit like that, hoping that at least in the end the protagonist would create some good ones and do the right thing!!

Cracker270Cracker270over 1 year ago

Well written as always thank you for that. And thank you for Ellen. It takes a lot of talent to write/create the bad guy. And make no mistake Ellen was bad.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 1 year ago

Implausible trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a horrible story. The narcissist slut kept cheating with her lover with no remorse and that ending is supposed to redeem her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pathetic

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

Very surprised at the ending.

Unfortunately the surprise ending wasn't really enough to redeem the entire story.

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

What a fucking gross story, Ellen is an Uber-whore and now he's stuck with her... Stu's leftovers. One star because abstaining has no effect of the score.

irinmikeirinmikeover 1 year ago

So the heroine of this story “forgot” she was unprotected and trying to have a baby with her husband the first time she fucked Stu! Come on no woman is that stupid!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

just another cuck story with a slut wife

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

This writer states he writes to please himself. Well, it seems he writes to please himself with his right hand with cuck garbage like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There goes 20 minutes I will never get back. Wrong category for this one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a fuckwit Rob is ...poor fucker will never know that the only time Ellen gets off is when she's thinking of Stu! 😂🤣.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Are you ever going to learn how to finish a story?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I forgot this writer’s outlook. Of course, somehow, Rob would be the father and be back with the whore. Even the last paragraph proves this. Never again.

AngelRiderAngelRider11 months ago

I don't know why I bother.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Can someone PLEASE tell me why Rob would NOT want a paternity test done? You have to be downright STUPID to say that he did not want to know. He already knew she cheated at least one time. That creates doubt that can't be forgotten. Plot hole anyone?

Yet another MC that is developed as a cuck, who never thinks, who just plays the zombie. Jumping the Shark.

Hiram325Hiram3253 months ago

So Rob is married to an adulterous cheating whore... good for him. RAAC nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Slut wife played the husband. RAACs are so much worse than BTB.

Psychman24Psychman2411 days ago

So Rob denies himself the whole time during the pregnancy because he is taking a noble moral stance while on the other hand his pregnant wife has continued to fuck her lover. And he ends up going back to her, wow! At least he should have enjoyed himself with Dixie a few times before making a decision.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES