Rob and His Mom: Quarantined

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I hope she likes it,' he thought.

He looked at the clock. It was almost 6:30, and he had to head down to dinner. He walked down the stairs and his mom saw him.

"Hi, honey."

"Hey, mom. You look amazing."

"Look at you. All handsome."

"Thanks, mom."

"Please take a seat."

Rob sat down, and his mom walked into the kitchen and brought out two plates of food.

"I hope you're hungry. I made pasta."

"Looks delicious, mom."

"Good, because I cooked extra."

"Oh, I was talking about you."

Lisa's laughed. "That never gets old."

They started eating and Lisa poured herself a glass of wine.

"Do you want any, honey?"

"Um, ok. Thanks mom. This is a nice dinner. I don't think I have ever had a romantic dinner before."

"Well, I'm glad you're enjoying it. And we can have as many romantic dinners together as you'd like."

After a few glasses of wine Lisa was feeling tipsy and flirty, and Rob was feeling bold. Dinner was finishing up, and Rob knew he had to take a chance.

"Mom, you know, yesterday was fun kissing you. But my friends always talk about using tongue. I was wondering if, maybe, we could practice that too."

"You want to use tongue? With me?"

"Well, you are a very good and beautiful kisser."

Lisa felt a flush of heat go through her. Her son was asking her to kiss him, and not only kiss him, but to use tongue.

"Sure, honey. We can practice that if you'd like. Just keep in mind that the person you want to use your tongue with is your mother."

"I know, mom. But, you're the best teacher."

Lisa blushed and leaned forward toward her son.

"Ok, honey, let's try. Just go slow."

Lisa parted her lips, and her son followed. Their lips met, and their mouths opened. Lisa's mouth felt like heaven, and Rob slid his tongue between her soft, warm lips. He could taste the wine on her breath.

Rob moved his tongue and caressed his mother's mouth with his lips. She was kissing him back, and he could feel his cock getting hard. While Lisa felt her pussy get wet.

Rob's mom broke the kiss and pulled back.

"Wow, that was really good. You are a fast learner."

"Thanks, mom. That was nice."

"Well, we better start cleaning up."

Rob helped his mom clear the dishes, and she put the leftover food away. Lisa brought out another bottle of wine and poured herself and her son a glass.

"Rob, why don't you go sit down in the living room. I was thinking of doing some modeling for you."

"You are? Sure, ok, mom."

Rob went into the living room and sat down.

'What the fuck is going on? Mom is going to model clothes for me. She was kissing me. But now, it's like, is she just teasing me, or does she really want this. Fuck. What do I do?'

Rob was nervous and excited. His mind was racing.

'Calm down, calm down. It's just some clothes, nothing more. Just relax and try not to think of her as your mom. She is a woman. A sexy woman. Fuck, I need to get control of myself.'

Lisa went into her bedroom and undressed. She was really excited to show off her knew clothes for Rob, but at the same time she was worried that it might go too far.

'What are you doing, Lisa? Rob is your son, and you just tongue kissed him! But he's so handsome, and I can tell that he is having a nice time.'

'But is this wrong?' she thought. 'Should I stop? What if he wants to take it further? Will I stop him? Can I?'

She looked at the clothes she laid out. 'Fuck it, we're having fun, life has been so stressful lately, and I'm doing this.'

A few minutes later, Lisa called down to her son.

"Rob, are you ready?"

"Yes, mom, whenever you are."

"Ok, honey. I'm coming out now."

Lisa walked down the stairs and into the living room.

Rob's jaw dropped when he saw his mother. She was wearing a tight-fitting black cocktail dress, which barely covered her thighs.

"How do I look, sweetie?"

"Mom, you look so beautiful. Like, really, really beautiful."

"Aww, thanks, Rob. Can you hand me glass of wine?"

Rob got up and gave her a glass of wine. She drank a few sips and handed him the glass and he took a few sips.

Rob was nervous but wanted to keep complimenting his mom.

"Wow, mom, the dress really suits you. It shows off all your best assets."

"What do you mean, honey?"

"Well, it has such a plunging neckline, so you can show off your chest."

"Do you like my chest?"

"Well, yeah, who wouldn't. You have nice breasts, mom. If you don't mind me saying."

"Oh, Rob, of course not. I am so flattered." Lisa blushed. "Well, I bought this dress especially for you. I thought you'd enjoy seeing it on me."

"Oh, I do, mom. Thank you."

"You are most welcome. So, would you like to see me try on another dress?"

"Yes, I would."

Lisa had a naughty smile and turned. She walked upstairs, and her son's eyes were glued to her ass. Lisa knew something her son didn't. That the outfits she had got progressively racier. As she walked upstairs, she was giddy with excitement. Something about the taboo nature of modeling skimpy clothes for her 18-year-old son was really turning her on.

When she got into her room, she took a few sips of wine and took a deep breath. She was feeling very excited and also a little nervous.

'Ok, let's see how the next one looks.'

She stripped down to her panties and took out the outfit.

'Wow, this one is a bit much.'

She slipped on a dress which was white and low cut. The material was thin and stretchy. The dress was short and clung to her ass and chest. She paired it with a pair of red-heeled sandals.

Lisa took a sip of wine and walked downstairs.

Rob could hear her heels clicking on the hardwood floors.

'Fuck, she is so sexy. God, I can't believe that this is actually happening.'

Lisa walked into the living room.

"So, how do you like this dress, Rob?"

"Mom, that is, that is, wow. That dress is, um, short. I love it."

Lisa did a little spin for Rob so he could see outfit in full.

"You like it, huh?"

"I love it, mom. But, um, it is a little short, isn't it?"

"Maybe, but I'm your mom, and we're having fun, right?"

"Right. Just a little fun."

"What do you love most about the dress?"

"I love how tight it is around your behind. It really, uh, hugs your curves."

"Oh, my. Such a charmer. So, the first dress, you said you liked my chest, and the second dress you said you liked my behind. Which do you like better?"

"Well, your behind, of course. But, I mean, your breasts are very nice."

"You like my behind? What do you like about it?" Lisa could tell this line of questioning was making her son squirm. She could also tell that his slacks were getting rather tight, and he was constantly shifting around the couch adjusting himself, trying not to use his hands.

"Well, um, it's round, and sort of big, um, but not too big. If that makes sense."

"Oh, I see, so you like big round butts? I didn't know that. Do the girls at school have a behind like mine?"

"No, mom, no. They are nothing compared to yours. I mean, well, they are nice. But not as nice."

"Oh, I see. You're quite the ladies' man, aren't you."

"I wouldn't say that, mom."

"It's ok. I'm glad you like my ass. You can stare at it anytime you want, even when I'm wearing this."

Rob was surprised to hear his mom say ass, but they were starting to get more comfortable around each other, and they had finished about half a bottle of wine.

"Would you like to see me in another outfit?"

"Yes, I would. Um, is the next one... ahem, like this one?"

"You'll have to wait and see."

"Alright."

Lisa walked upstairs, and her son stared at her ass again. It was impossible not to, and he was sure his mom was wiggling her butt more than normal.

'Fuck, mom is really driving me crazy. I want to touch her so badly, but she is my mom. Maybe if we have a few more drinks, she will let me touch her.'

Lisa came back down the stairs and Rob was shocked.

"What do you think, sweetie? You like?"

"Um, mom, that is, um, a bikini."

The bikini was small and red and hugged her large tits and ass.

"Do you like it?"

"Of course, mom. I love it. I love that, um, top. It's, um, really low cut."

"I knew you'd like it."

"I also love your bottom. It is, um, very tiny."

"I'm glad you like it, because It was quite expensive. It's not like I can wear it to the beach."

Rob took in his mom's full body. She had thick hairless legs and thighs. Some of the thickness was from running and exercise, some was from gaining a bit of weight with age, and some was from plumpness she naturally carried around. Her waist was very narrow and toned. And her breasts were largish, and surprisingly perky considering Lisa was 45 years old.

'I bet she looks amazing naked,' Rob thought.

Rob was trying not to stare, but Lisa noticed his eyes scanning her body, and the way he adjusted his slacks to hide his hard-on.

"Do you like me being dressed this way?"

"I do, mom."

Lisa walked over to her son and sat next to him on the couch. She put her hand on his thigh. Robs eyes went wide, not sure what to expect.

"Mom, what are you doing?"

"Nothing, just sitting. Do you mind?"

"No, it's fine."

They sat quietly for a moment. As if Lisa was waiting for something.

Rob decided to make a move, because he thought his mom was testing him.

"Mom, would it be alright if I kissed you? I mean, if we could practice a bit more."

"Of course, Rob. I would like that."

Lisa moved closer to her son, and they started kissing. Their tongues swirled together. Rob slid his hand down his mom's back and rubbed her soft, smooth skin. Lisa moaned. Rob ran his hands over her soft, plump thighs. As he ran his hands up her thigh, he must have touched a sensitive spot, and Lisa twitched as a pleasurable shock moved to her crotch.

Lisa broke the kiss. "Ok, honey, I think that's enough for today."

"I'm sorry, mom. I didn't mean to push things."

"No, Rob, it's ok. I'm having a lot of fun with you. And I can tell you are enjoying yourself too. But we need to remember that this is just so you can get practice with a woman while you are home. Remember I am your mother after all."

"Ok, mom."

"Goodnight, sweetie."

Lisa leaned in and kissed her son goodnight.

"Goodnight, mom."

Lisa went upstairs and changed into a t-shirt and pajama shorts. When she got into bed, her pussy was so wet, she needed to relieve herself.

She slid her hand into her shorts and under her panties and played with her clit. She thought of her son's hand on her ass and his lips on hers. She fingered herself and came.

Rob went upstairs and went to his room. He was so hard, he needed to jerk off.

He undid his slacks and took out his cock and stroked himself thinking of his mom in her tiny bikini and how he made out with her. He shot a huge load all over the floor of his room and had to spend time finding it all to clean.

They both fell asleep exhausted.

--- Chapter 5 ---

The next day Rob woke up and went down to the kitchen. His mom was already there and had a nice breakfast of eggs, bacon, toast, and fresh fruit waiting.

"Wow, mom, this looks delicious."

"I thought we could both use a good breakfast. I hope you slept well."

"I did, and you?"

"Yes, but I wanted to talk to you about something. I hope you know that we need to keep things between us. If anyone found out about some of the things, we are doing our reputations would be ruined. We'd probably be run out of town."

"I understand, mom. I promise I won't tell a soul."

"And, um, the other thing. I'm worried that we may cross a line. You know and can't come back. I am your mother after all."

"Look mom, like you said, you are just giving me some practice since I am home with you. Plus, I think we are both enjoying the new dynamic in the house. Let's not overthink it."

"Your right, and we can use some excitement around here. We have been cooped up in the house for a long time."

"Exactly. Let's not worry about it, mom. We are both adults. And I'll make sure to tell you if things ever go too far for me. You have my word."

"Ok, then. I'm going to go for a run and get some fresh air."

"Have fun, mom. I'll be around the house. I have one class today but then I will be done around noon."

"Good. We can have a nice lunch together."

Lisa gave her son a hug and a peck on the cheek.

Rob and Lisa finished their breakfast and headed their separate ways. Rob studied a bit and then joined his class remotely while his mom changed into her running clothes and left the house.

While Lisa was jogging, she thought about the past few days.

'Wow, this whole situation has turned into something else. I feel so guilty, but I love teasing my son. It's nice to have a man's attention and have a reason to dress up. And Rob is a real gentleman and has such a strong work ethic. He really cares about people and has a kind heart. And he is very handsome. But he's still my son, and we're doing something forbidden. Should we stop?'

She ran around the neighborhood and picked up a cold brew coffee can from a vending machine. She missed getting freshly brewed coffee but couldn't risk getting closer than six feet to anyone around her.

She sat in the park drinking her coffee, trying to think of how she could keep her son excited without crossing the line.

She got an idea. She pulled out her phone and texted her son.

'Hi, sweetie. How's school?'

'Pretty good, I'm in class right now, still an hour left. How's your run?'

Lisa pulled down her shirt, revealing more of her cleavage. The she took a picture of her chest which was glistening with sweat and sent it to Rob.

'I'm having a nice time, but it's so hot outside. I'm getting really sweaty."

Rob's face went red, and his slacks immediately tented.

'Wow, that's hot. I think somehow, you're making my room hotter too.' Rob texted back.

'Haha, you think so?'

'Oh yeah. Definitely.' Rob then had an idea. He turned off his camera for the remote college course and left a message that he needed to step away for a few minutes.

He then took off his shirt and pants, leaving him just in his boxer briefs. Rob then quickly did 20 pushups and 20 squats to get his muscles looking a bit bigger. He then snapped a picture of himself in the mirror in his closet. It had the caption. "See, it's so hot in here, I'm sitting in my boxers." He sent it to his mom.

Lisa got the picture and was surprised.

'My son is really fit.' She thought.

'Oh, it is hot in there. Good thing you are able to stay cool by not wearing much. Your muscles are so big and sexy!" Lisa texted back. Then Lisa looked around for anyone near her. She was in a fairly solitary area, so she took off her workout shirt, which left her in just a sports bra. She took a picture of her chest, which was also glistening with sweat.

"See, I'm staying cool too."

Rob was floored when he got the text. His mom's tits looked amazing, and the sports bra was so low it was barely concealing his moms' nipples, and her face was glowing with a sexy, mischievous smile.

Rob was so turned on, he decided to get a little more risqué. He was sure that his mom would enjoy it. He slipped off his underwear and took another picture in the mirror. This time the picture was cropped just above his pubes, which were slightly in frame. His lower abs and hip muscles were displayed very prominently. The picture was captioned, "Now I'm completely cool."

Rob hit send.

Lisa was shocked, but she was also incredibly turned on. She wanted to see her son's cock so badly. She knew she had to respond, and she wanted to give her son a bit more.

"Well, now you're being naughty. I have to say, you have a very sexy body."

Lisa looked around again. She was still alone. She stood up and pulled down the back of her pants, exposing her panties. She pulled them between her cheeks, making a thong and took a picture. Then she sent it to her son, with the caption, "See I can be naughty too."

Rob was speechless. His mom had sent him a picture of her perfect, round, plump ass. He had a raging hard-on and couldn't help but rub himself.

"I see that, mom. And your naughtiness is a lot more interesting. It's making me a bit crazy."

"Aww, don't get too crazy. Just enjoy the picture and save it for later."

"Thanks, mom." Rob realized he had been gone from his class for 20 minutes and put his clothes back on. He then texted his mom letting her know their game had reached its limit, although he didn't want it to end.

'You better go back to class, sweetie. You have been away for a while. See you at lunch. Bye."

Lisa got dressed and ran home and jumped in the shower.

'Shit, I can't believe I sent Rob a picture of my butt. This is crazy. But it was so exciting. What am I becoming?'

Rob got out of class and met his mom in the kitchen. They hugged, and his mom was wearing a sundress. It was casual, but the fabric was thin, and it was tight around the chest, revealing her boobs nicely.

"Lunch looks amazing, mom. Thanks."

"No problem, honey. So, how was class today?"

"It was great! I can't exactly put my finger on why though..."

"Oh, well, that's nice. Maybe you just had a good vibe. It was a lovely day." They smiled at each other knowingly.

Just then, they both heard a low rumbling sound above them.

"Sounds like a storm is coming in. Hopefully, we can enjoy the rest of our day." Rob said, taking a big bite of his sandwich.

"I don't know, honey. It sounds like a bad one. Let me turn on the local weather." Lisa took her phone and when to the local weather website. It displayed a large warning sign for a thunderstorm and possible tornado.

"Oh, no. We have a warning for severe weather. Dang, we need to move the patio furniture inside the house and bring the trash cans in the garage."

"No problem, mom."

They both finished eating and put the dishes away. Then they went out the sliding door into the backyard. The sky was very dark, and the wind was picking up.

"Mom, let's do the garbage first. I'm worried the storm will hit before we get the furniture moved."

"Ok, sweetie."

Rob grabbed two large plastic garbage bins and pulled them into the garage. The rain started coming down hard. Lisa picked up the smaller recycling containers and pulled them in as well. They were both soaked. The rain came down harder still, and thunder blasted across the sky.

Rob ran into the backyard and started pulling in the outdoor couch, while Lisa grabbed the chairs. The wind was blowing very hard, but Rob was able to quickly move most of the furniture into the garage. The last item was a large outdoor umbrella, but the wind was so strong it was making it impossible to move.

"Hurry, Rob, it's starting to hail!"

"I'm trying mom!" Rob shouted. Lisa ran over and pushed the umbrella together with her son, they were soaked from the rain and really struggling, but slowly the umbrella started moving.

"Push, mom, we're almost there!"

As they were pushing the umbrella into the garage, a large blast of thunder and lightning hit very close to the house. A transformer exploded, and a tree fell. The electricity cut out.

"Get inside, quick!"

They ran inside the house and locked the sliding glass door.

"We made it!" Rob yelled, hugging his mom.

Lisa and Rob embraced. Their wet bodies touching, they were both soaked, and their clothes clung to their bodies. Rob looked down at his mom's chest, and his eyes lingered on her breasts.

"See something you like?"

"What? No, I mean yes, I mean..."

"It's ok, Rob. We're both wet. I can see your nipples poking through your shirt."

"So are yours."

They both smiled and laughed a bit. They looked at each other. There was tension, and Rob wasn't sure what was happening. They were both breathing heavily from the excitement.