Rob and His Mom: Quarantined

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's go dry off and warm up."

"Ok, mom."

Lisa went to her bathroom and took off her wet clothes. She dried herself and wrapped the towel. The large white jacuzzi bathtub sitting in the corner of the bathroom. Lisa and her husband installed it right before he left. Lisa never really used it preferring the shower, as she planned on using it with her husband and was too sad to use it alone. However, something naughty crossed her mind. She heard the shower turn on in Rob's room, and walked over to the bathroom.

She listened, and the shower was running, she opened the door quietly. She saw her son's clothes piled on the floor. Lisa's eyes moved towards the shower and the silhouette of her naked son, was visible through the glass shower door, he wasn't in the water yet, but waiting for the water to get warm.

"Hey Rob." Lisa called out. Rob jumped.

"Mom?!?"

"I just wanted to see if you were ok. That was a scary storm."

"Yeah, I'm ok."

"I was also wondering if you would want to get in the Jacuzzi with me. I was thinking it might be more fun than the shower, and since you are done with school, it might be a fun way to spend the afternoon."

Rob stammered, "Um, you want me to get in the bath with you?"

"Yes, dear. Don't be scared. It will be relaxing. Plus, it will be nice to warm up together."

Rob gulped. "But mom, I'm, um, naked right now."

Lisa laughed. "Well, put your bathing suit on silly."

Lisa closed the door and went to her bathroom and turned on the jacuzzi. She picked out a bikini and quickly put it on. Rob went to his room and put his trunks on and knocked on his mom's door.

"Come in, honey."

Rob went inside the bathroom and his eyes went wide. Lisa was wearing a small black bikini, her top was barely able to contain her large boobs, and the bottoms were a thong, her ass was completely exposed.

"Wow, mom."

"Do you like it? This was another outfit I picked up yesterday."

"Mom, you look incredible. My friends at college would all lose their minds if they saw you."

"Really? You think so?"

"Of course."

Lisa's face lit up. "Thanks, Rob."

Lisa got in the bathtub, and her son followed. They both sat across from each other, and the tub was a big one and there was plenty of space. The bubbles were thick and covered most of the water.

"Mom, this is really nice. Thanks."

"My pleasure, Rob."

Lisa smiled at her son.

"Mom, can I ask you something?"

"Of course, honey."

"Um, well, do you ever get lonely? With me being gone, and dad leaving."

"Yes, sweetie. I really do. But I'm glad we are getting some quality time together."

"Me too."

"I'm really enjoying being home with you, mom. It's been nice."

"I'm happy you're here too." They smiled at each other and relaxed quietly for a few minutes.

"You know honey, these bubbles are really nice."

"Yeah, they are."

"They are so thick; you can't even see under them."

"Um, yeah, I guess that's true."

Lisa moved around a bit in the tub, then she lifted up her bikini top and bottoms and lay them on the edge of the tub.

"Mom, are you, um, are you naked?"

"Yes, sweetie. It's much more relaxing this way. You should try it. The bubbles keep it discreet too." Lisa said with a devilish grin.

"Um, okay."

Rob lifted his trunks and set them next to his mother's bikini.

"Ah, that's nice, isn't it? I think it's a great idea."

"Yeah, I can't disagree." Rob couldn't believe he was sitting in a jacuzzi next to a naked woman. He was so excited and grew massive erection. He tried to act cool, but Lisa could see that her son's face was turning red from excitement.

"You know honey, you were right, it is lonely over here. Maybe I would feel better if I snuggled next to you. Would that be, ok?"

"Um, uh."

"Good. I'll take that as a yes." Lisa moved over to her son's side of the jacuzzi, keeping her body hidden under the bubbles. She moved next to her son and fit in the space between his arm and his body. Rob looked down and could see the top of his mom's breasts and her nipples which poked out into the water.

"You know, honey, you were so brave and strong outside. That wind could have blown the furniture into the house."

"Yeah, well, you helped."

"Still, it was so exciting and fun. I love that you were brave."

"Thanks, mom."

"And you are so strong." She moved her hand over to his crotch, and she started rubbing him under the water. Rob moaned but didn't say a word. "Mmm, and your penis is so big. I should have known because you are such a big strong man."

"Mom..."

"Shhh, baby. Let mommy make you feel good."

Lisa continued to reach under the water and gently rub her son's cock. It was so big and thick, and it pulsed under her fingers. She loved feeling her son's throbbing member. Rob moaned softly, and his head rolled back onto the edge of the tub. His mom's touch was sending him into orbit.

"That's right, sweetie. Enjoy this. Mommy is going to make you feel so good." Lisa said softly.

Rob let out another moan. Lisa's hands were magical. They were soft and tender and moved slowly and smoothly over his skin. Rob couldn't believe how incredible his mom's hands felt. He also couldn't believe his mom was actually giving him a hand job. It was insane, but he couldn't stop her. He didn't want to stop her. Her hands felt so amazing.

"Mom, I'm getting really close."

Lisa gripped her son's cock tighter, and she increased the speed of her movements. Her hand slid up and down his shaft, and Rob bucked his hips. His large head poked up from the water.

"Yes, honey, come for mommy."

Lisa looked down, and she saw cum emerge from her son as she rubbed him. He was having an orgasm, and his cum was shooting up in the air and landing in the churning jacuzzi water. Lisa couldn't believe how much was coming out of him. It was like a volcano, and her hand was covered in it. She was shocked by how much cum came out of her son's penis.

"Did that feel good, baby?"

"Uh-huh. It was amazing."

The locked eyes and kissed deeply. Lisa wrapped her arms around her son, and he put his hand on her bare back. Rob could feel his mom's breasts press up against his chest. Lisa's pussy was on fire. She couldn't believe her son just let her give him a hand job.

"I think we should get out of the tub now. The jets are making me sleepy." Lisa said with a smile.

"Ok, mom."

Rob stood up, and his cock was still hard. Lisa stared at it.

"Oh my, are you still excited?"

"Sorry, mom, it's just that you being naked near me, and um, seeing me like this is having an effect on me."

"It's ok, sweetie. You don't have to apologize. I'm glad I'm still able to have that effect on a man." She giggled.

Rob stepped out of the jacuzzi and put a towel on. He turned around and picked up a towel for his mom.

She took a deep breath and turned off the bubbles of the jacuzzi.

"Well, I guess it's only fair if you see me nude."

Lisa stood up and climbed out of the jacuzzi, her breasts were large, and a bit saggy from her age but not too bad. She had black pubic hair that was trimmed which matched her short dark hair. Her body was wet and glistening, and she carried some weight on her butt, thighs and hips, but she had a very sexy shape and Rob found her to be incredibly beautiful.

"Mom, you're so beautiful."

Lisa smiled and he handed her a towel. She put the towel on and then gave her son a big peck on the lips.

--- Chapter 6 ---

Rob went to his own room to change. Lisa said she was tired and needed a nap, but really, she just desperately needed to use her vibrator. She went into her room and threw off her towel. She laid on her bed and reached under her mattress for her purple vibrator. She turned it on and pressed it to her pussy. Her whole body shook. It was electric.

She closed her eyes and imagined Rob's hard cock. It was so big and was throbbing under the water. She thought about how hard it was and what it would feel like. It would fill her up and make her feel so full. Lisa moaned. She was going to orgasm.

Her hips were bucking and her whole body was shaking. She could feel herself reaching a point of no return.

"Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God!" She yelled, as she hit her peak. Her entire body tensed, and she orgasmed. Her pussy pulsed and after 30 seconds she finally relaxed.

She lay there for a few minutes, thinking about what she had done. She actually touched her son's penis and masturbated him. She had crossed a line that she could never take back. At the same time, Lisa couldn't believe how natural it felt. She also couldn't believe how turned on she was. Just thinking about her son's cock was enough to drive her crazy.

"Maybe this is ok," she thought. "We both enjoyed it, and it doesn't have to mean anything. Just two adults having fun. Rob is an 18-year-old boy, and it would be wrong to not give him the experiences he is missing at college."

Lisa fell asleep and when she woke up, she felt refreshed. She walked over to Rob's room and knocked on the door.

"It's unlocked."

"Hi sweetie, how's it going?"

"I was so exhausted I passed out for an hour. Now I am trying to get a head start on this homework assignment."

"Ok, honey. You are such a hard worker." There was a brief awkward silence and Lisa just stood in his doorway. "Honey, I wanted to talk to you about the jacuzzi."

"Mom, it's ok, you don't have to apologize."

"Apologize? Honey, I'm not sorry, I loved every minute of it. The only thing is that I'm sad you are doing this with your mother and not some cute young girl at school. I am worried I am messing you up by doing this."

"No, mom, you are not messing me up. I'm learning a lot from you. When I get back to school, I will have a lot of experience, so I'll find a girlfriend no problem."

Lisa smiled, "That makes me happy to hear, sweetie. So, you don't think it's weird that we are, you know, fooling around like this?"

"No, mom. Not at all. Like you said, we're just going to keep this between us. And once you have your treatment, we won't need to quarantine anymore, and we'll both meet other people. Nobody else has to know."

"Yeah, nobody else has to know."

Rob had been avoiding eye contact, and now he looked up at his mom and she was smiling. Rob noticed that his mom had a beautiful smile. She was so sexy and beautiful, and her eyes were kind. Rob's mom was truly a good person, and he was grateful that he had the opportunity to spend more time with her.

"Honey, I'm going to get some work done around the house. Why don't we meet in an hour for dinner?"

"Sounds great mom."

Lisa went downstairs and did some laundry, paid the bills and some other chores. She was thinking about Rob and how happy she was the have him at home, and he seemed like whatever their relationship was now, he was taking it in stride.

"It's nice," she thought. "He is getting all the perks of having a girlfriend, without the drama. And I'm getting an actual good man at home."

Lisa was proud of her son. He had always been a hard worker and a good person. It made her happy that they were developing this type of relationship. Even though Lisa wasn't sure what that was. She wanted to keep the excitement going for them and she remembered what it was like to be in college experiencing young love and how fun and intense it could be. Then Lisa had a naughty idea about what they were going to do that evening.

For dinner, Lisa and Rob walked to a walk-up hamburger joint. Rob ordered while Lisa stayed back away from the crowd.

"How does a cheeseburger sound, mom?"

"Oh, I'd love that, honey."

"Good. What else would you like?"

"Let's share some fries!"

"Ok, got it."

Rob ordered, and they sat outside in the parking lot. They talked about school and their neighbors and other small talk. They ate their burgers, and the conversation was nice. Lisa caught herself staring into her son's eyes.

"I can't believe he's my son," she thought. "He's so handsome and smart and sweet."

Rob was also thinking about his mom. He kept stealing glances at her and was shocked how much he loved her body. She had a curvy body with a big butt and breasts that were on the large side. Her skin was so smooth and flawless, and he was drawn to her mature beauty. He found her extremely sexy, and he wondered if she could sense how he felt about her.

They walked home together while sharing an ice cream cone. Lisa licked the ice cream cone and Rob watched her mouth. She noticed his gaze and slowed her movements. She took the entire tip of the cone in her mouth and slowly licked around it.

"That's really good ice-cream," his mom said.

When they got home, Rob was a bit flushed, and Lisa giggled to herself.

"Rob, I feel like having some after dinner wine, how about you?"

"Yeah, sure mom, but actually I think we're out."

"Hmm, then how about something else? We have some of this beer you bought for your high school graduation."

"Sure, why not. I only had a few, it's really strong."

"I'm a big girl."

Lisa grabbed two beers and they sat down at the kitchen table.

"Hmm, what's a fun game we could play?" Lisa asked.

"Mom, we are not playing spin the bottle."

"Haha, ok, ok, no spin the bottle." Lisa had an idea. "Let's play a drinking game. How about truth or dare."

"Isn't that a little kid game?"

"Not if you are drunk. How about after someone asks a question, or does a dare, we both drink."

"Okay, let's do it. Who goes first?"

"Well, this was my idea, so I guess I should go first. Ask me, honey."

"Ok, mom, truth or dare."

"Easy one, truth."

Rob thought for a moment. He wanted to ask his mom a good question, but he didn't want her to feel uncomfortable. He wanted her to stay relaxed and open to the idea of fooling around.

"How old were you when you had your first kiss?"

"Aww, sweetie, you're asking me a high school girl question."

"What? Isn't that how you played this in high school?"

"Yes, but now we're adults."

"Well, you can always do a dare. And I did technically ask a question, so we both have to drink." They both took a big swig from the can.

"Oh, ok, I'm going to pass on the truth, so I choose a dare."

"Ok, I want you to chug your entire beer with me."

"Oh, that's a tall order, I haven't chugged in years."

"What? Not even at frat parties."

"Nope, no frat parties, or parties of any kind. You're the only boy who comes over these days. Except for the ones in the delivery trucks. So, are we doing this or what?"

They drank their beers quick, and Lisa let out a belch. Rob thought to himself that if he loosened her up, she might be more willing to try things with him.

"Your turn, mom."

"Alright, truth or dare."

"Uh, let's go with truth."

"Hmmm, ok, how often do you masturbate?"

"MOM!"

"Honey, you agreed to the rules. So, how often?" They both took a sip of their second beer.

"I don't know, a couple times a week. But it's really hard to do at college, because I share a dorm room. How often do you masturbate?"

"Hey, it's my turn."

"Right."

"Truth."

"What is a sex position you never tried, but would want to try one day?"

"Ok, now that was a college boy question. Hmm, I would want to try a sex position called sixty-nine."

"Sixty-nine?" Rob pretended to not know what that was, so he could listen to his mom explain it.

"Yes, the man lies down, and the woman straddles him in the opposite direction and they each give the other oral sex."

"Wow, mom, that's...really hot. You never tried that with dad?"

"Your father, as you may remember, was a very reserved person. It was strict missionary and that's it. He never wanted to try anything new. Now, your turn, truth or dare?"

Feeling a bit more courageous because of the beer, Rob went with, "Dare."

"Ok, I dare you to take off all you cloths except your boxers. I've seen you in swim trunks, so you don't have anything to hide. It's just the same thing, really."

"Fine, here." Rob took off his shirt and shorts and his socks and put them on the table. "Truth or dare."

"Truth."

"What part of my body turns you on the most?" Rob asked, starting to get tipsy.

"Wow, a college man question. Ok, well, your shoulders. When you were younger and started lifting weights, they were really broad and sexy. It's so sexy to watch your muscles bulge under your shirt. Your turn, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Ok, I dare you to take off your underwear."

"Mom! Thats not fair!" Lisa laughed.

"I dare you to do it."

Rob hesitated, but he wanted to be daring, so he took off his underwear. His cock was hard, so he quickly sat down so his mom couldn't see.

"Oh, Rob, don't worry, I've seen your penis before."

"No, you haven't, not like this. Not hard."

"So, you are hard because of me?"

"Mom, please, can we move on? It's your turn."

"Fine, fine, truth."

"If I wasn't your son, would you have sex with me?"

"Wow, that is quite the question. You sure are a bold one. Ok, yes. Yes, I would have sex with you."

Rob's eyes lit up.

"Don't get excited. You're my son, and there is nothing I would love more than to have a real man in my bed. But it's complicated."

"Mom, let's not get hung up on labels. We are having fun, and it's not hurting anyone. It's just the two of us."

"Ok, let's play the game."

"Truth or dare."

"Since I've answered two truth questions, I'll do a dare."

"Ok, since I am naked, I dare you to kiss my penis."

"Rob, that's too far, I'm not kissing my son's penis."

"It's a dare, you have to."

"Ugh, fine."

Rob snickered and leaned back in his chair. His penis was rock hard, and his mom got on her knees and sat between his legs.

"Oh, it's so big."

"Thank you."

"No, I mean it's big. Your father was not this big. It's, like, huge."

"Thanks mom. So, are you going to kiss it?"

"Yes."

"You have to kiss the tip."

"Okay."

Lisa kissed the tip of her son's cock and its warmth against her lips. It was so big and thick. Her pussy started to ache, and she wanted to grab it and lick it. Instead, she put the entire glans in her mouth for a moment, bobbed her head once and then stood back up.

"There, I did it."

"Wow, that was amazing, mom."

"Ok, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"How big are you?"

"Six and a half inches."

"Oh, wow, that's big, sweetie, much bigger than your father."

"Thanks for saying that. I get discouraged, the guys in porn are much bigger."

"No, don't compare yourself to porn stars. Your penis is very nice and big and thick and long."

"You think so?"

"Yeah, honey, I do."

"Truth or dare."

"Dare."

"I dare you to do a strip tease for me in the living room when I'm on the couch."

Lisa thought for a second and said, "Fine."

"And no underwear."

"I know, Rob. Let's go."

They both got up, Lisa and Rob looked at each other's eyes and they knew this was the beginning of something new and exciting. Rob's dick was rock hard, and it jutted out straight. Lisa step forward toward her naked son and kissed him deeply. She rubbed his cock and felt the heat and the size of it.

"Wow," she said, "It's really, really big. We better stop, or we'll never make it to the couch."

"Let's go."

Rob and his mom went into the living room. He sat down on the couch, and she turned on a slow romantic song. She began swaying to the music.

"Oh, mom, your dancing is so hot."

"You haven't seen anything yet."

She lifted her shirt over her head and her tits bounced and jiggled. Her bra was very lacy and sexy. Rob was mesmerized by his mother's beauty. He could barely speak; his mother was so stunning. She pulled her jeans down to reveal her panties. The outline of her vagina was clearly visible. Her ass was large and shapely and firm. She slowly danced to the beat, shaking her butt and gyrating.