Rob and His Mom: Quarantined

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob's cock was so hard, he couldn't believe how beautiful his mother was. Her eyes were sparkling, and her body was so sexy and smooth. She kept eye contact and smiled the entire time.

"I've never seen anything so sexy," he said.

Lisa felt flattered. She had been so sad lately and was worried about her health. She thought that maybe her sex appeal was fading, but she knew her son found her attractive. And that felt good. She wanted to have some fun and cheer up her son.

"Thank you, sweetie. Do you like my bra and panties?"

"Yeah, they are beautiful."

"Do you want me to take them off?"

"Yes, please, mom."

Lisa undid her bra and dropped it to the floor. Rob had never seen such perfect breasts. She pulled her panties down and stood up. Her pussy was bare now, as she must have recently shaved.

'Did mom know she was going to do this? Why did she shave?' Rob thought.

Rob stared at his mom's vagina and his cock was throbbing.

"Wow, mom, you're gorgeous."

"Mmm, Thanks, sweetie. I feel the same way about you."

Lisa sat next to her son on the couch they were both completely nude.

"Honey, you know I was just trying to cheer you up and take care of you like you took care of me during my illness. But I have to be honest, teasing you, and playing with you has made me very aroused."

"Ok, I'm not sure what to do."

"Well, why don't you kiss me again and then do what feels natural."

They kissed. Their bodies were hot and flush. They embraced and hugged tightly. Their naked bodies were touching for the first time in the open. Rob's cock was throbbing against his mother's thigh. They made out, their tongues darting into each other's mouths. Rob gently pushed his mother as he kissed her, so she lay on the couch. Rob kissed her neck, her collarbone, her chest. He kissed her breast. He licked and sucked her nipples. His hand gently moved down his mother's stomach until it reached her pussy. He touched her labia, and she gasped. He stroked her gently and his fingers slid along the length of her slit.

Lisa moaned as her son pleasured her. He was such a sweet boy and she loved him more than anything.

"I've never been kissed like this," she whispered.

Rob kissed his mother's breasts and stomach and then kissed her inner thighs. He was nervous, but he wanted to please his mother. She was breathing heavy. He looked at her vagina. It was pink and smooth.

"Do it," his mother said, reading his mind.

He lowered his head and kissed his mother's labia. She let out a little whimper. His tongue explored her pussy and found her clit.

"Yes, right there, sweetie, suck it, gently."

Rob licked his mom's clit and sucked on it. Her moaning grew louder and louder. He licked faster and harder, and he inserted two fingers into her, while keeping the Rythm going with his tongue. His mother's juices poured out, and her body shook and shivered.

"Oh, God, Rob, I'm coming. Don't stop, honey, please, don't stop."

Her whole body shook, and her legs quivered. Rob kept sucking and licking her, he felt her vagina contract around his fingers, over and over again. Her hips bucked, and she grabbed his hair and screamed.

"Rob, oh God, oh God."

She had never had such an intense orgasm. Her son was so gentle and so loving. His tongue worked wonders, and his fingers were magic. She looked down at her son, he was licking her pussy and staring at her, looking for approval.

"Oh, baby that felt so good."

She was still coming down from the climax, and her body was still quivering.

"Really? It was, okay?" Rob said as he wiped his mom's juices from his face.

"More than okay, honey, it was the best ever."

Lisa sat up and kissed her son deeply. Then it was his turn to be pushed onto his back. She kissed his neck and licked his chest and stomach. She stroked his cock, which was throbbing and leaking precum.

"You're so big, sweetie, I've never had anything this big before. Not even your father's."

She licked the underside of his cock from base to tip. Then she slowly licked the glans and took his cock into her mouth. His mom's warm wet mouth felt incredible. She bobbed her head and licked and sucked him. Her mouth was so tight and her tongue so soft. He had never felt anything so good. She moaned and hummed as she blew him, and he felt her warm breath and the vibrations in her throat.

Lisa always hated giving blowjobs. But her son's cock was delicious, and she couldn't get enough. She sucked and slurped, and the noises filled the room. She even loved the smell of his crotch and gave a big inhale of his balls before diving back in.

"I'm close, mom."

She didn't stop. In fact, she went faster and sucked harder. She grabbed his cock with one hand and his balls with the other. She pumped his cock and cupped his balls.

"Yes, mom, yes, yes, I'm coming."

She felt his balls contract and his shaft throb. Her mouth filled with cum. It was thick and sticky. She swallowed all of it and kept pumping his cock, sucking every drop out. She was surprised at the quantity and volume, it hit the back of her throat multiple times and she was forced to gulp it down.

"Holy shit, mom, that was amazing."

"I'm glad you liked it."

Lisa got up and kissed her son on the forehead. She went to the kitchen and came back with two glasses of water.

"Thanks, mom."

"No, thank you, baby."

They drank their water, and Lisa set the empty glasses on the coffee table. They lay on the couch together for a few minutes cuddling.

"Sweetie, why don't we go to bed. It's late."

"Ok."

"Why don't you sleep with me tonight? In my bed."

"Sure, that sounds nice."

They got up and went to Lisa's bedroom. She turned the covers down, and Rob crawled in. He lay on his back and his mother snuggled up to him. Her head rested on his shoulder, and her body was curled up next to him. She wrapped her arms around him, and her naked skin was warm against his. Rob loved the feeling of his mother's soft breasts pressing against him.

"Goodnight, Rob. I love you."

"I love you too, mom."

Rob closed his eyes, and soon fell asleep. His mother kissed his chest and listened to his heartbeat and soon followed him into sleep.

--- Chapter 7 ---

Rob woke up to his mother kissing his pecks and stomach.

"Good morning, mom. What are you doing?"

"Just thanking you for making me feel good last night."

Lisa moved her body down and took her son's cock into her mouth. She bobbed her head and her mouth felt good. Rob moaned as she sucked him. He felt her breasts against his thighs and her hand playing with his balls. She stopped and kissed her way back up his body and kissed his lips.

"I know we shouldn't be doing this, but I can't help myself. I've never had a man like you, Rob. You are so young and virile and strong and loving. It's too much for me to handle. I can't stop thinking about last night, and I just had to wake you up."

Rob knew what his mom was hinting at. It was finally happening.

"Are you sure, mom?"

"Yes, baby, I'm sure. I'm yours."

She leaned in and kissed her son. She was on top of him, and grabbed his penis and pointed it at her entrance. She rubbed the tip against her pussy, and Rob groaned. She slowly lowered herself, and Rob felt the warmth and wetness. He was inside his mother.

"Mmm baby, you're so big, I love how you fill me up."

"You feel incredible, mom."

"You like being inside your mommy?"

"Yes."

Lisa began grinding on her son. Her hips moved in a slow circle and her son's cock moved in and out of her. He reached up and squeezed her breasts and she leaned forward and put her hands on his chest. They were making love. Her movements were slow and gentle. She rode him, and her hips rocked and swirled. Her pussy was soaked, and she slid up and down his cock. Rob had his hands on his mother's hips and was pulling her down onto his shaft. He pulled his mom close, and then started thrusting his hips upwards into her. She cried out and threw her head back.

"God, Rob, yes. Fuck me, honey. Fuck me, fuck me."

He started thrusting faster, which made a fast-clapping noise as his body slammed into hers.

"Oh, fuck yes!" Lisa cried out, having a huge orgasm."

"M-m-mom. I-I-I'm c-c-cumming."

"Yes, cum inside me, honey."

He thrusted deep into her and held himself as deep as he could. Gyrated slightly as he began shooting his load into his mother's womb. After he had finished filling her with his cum, he lay with himself inside her, motionless for a few moments.

"That was wonderful, mom."

"Mmm, yes, it was. Oh, my God. That was the best ever. You were incredible, baby. You made your mommy feel so good."

Lisa reached for some tissues on the nightstand, lifted herself off her son, and caught a copious amount of semen pouring out of her.

"Wow, honey, you must have really enjoyed yourself."

"I did. Is it weird to say I am proud of myself right now?"

"Haha, no, you did very well. You were incredible."

They both got up, Rob went to his room and shower and change, Lisa did the same. Then she headed downstairs to make some breakfast.

"Smells great, mom. What are you making?"

"Scrambled eggs and pancakes. And bacon and sausage. And fruit salad."

"Wow, mom, that sounds great. Thank you."

"Of course. You earned it, after all."

"Haha, thanks. Hey, I've been thinking about something."

"Oh, yeah, what's that?"

"Well, I don't know how to say this, but maybe we could... keep doing what we've been doing. Maybe, um, maybe you could be my girlfriend?"

"Robbie, that's so sweet. But I'm not sure that is healthy, to think of us that way. I am your mother after all. I know this is confusing, and I am certainly as confused as you are."

"I know, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked. It's weird, and we're family, but what about if it was just while I was here?"

"What do you mean, baby?"

"What if, for the duration of the time that I'm home, we can be together? Like a boyfriend and girlfriend."

"Like a relationship?"

"Yeah, something like that. So, what do you think?"

"Let me think about it."

Lisa finished making the eggs, bacon, and sausage. The pancakes were already ready, and the fruit salad was already made. Rob brought the food to the dining room table and helped his mother set it. They sat down to eat and dug in.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what got into me," Rob said after a few minutes of silent eating.

"It's alright, sweetie, when you say we are boyfriend and girlfriend, what do you mean?"

"Well, I was thinking that I might be able to be more spontaneous. Like you know, kiss your neck while you are cooking. Or hug you tightly and hold you and feel your body when you are working in the garden."

"Robbie, that's very sweet. But you're still my son. I'm not sure what would happen. We could be seen by someone, and people would find out and we would both be in trouble. I like that we have been keeping this contained for the most part."

"Right, but I don't want to wait around for games, or a storm or whatever, what if I just want you?" Rob leaned into his mom and kissed her on the lips deeply.

Lisa responded by kissing him back and holding his face.

"Alright, I think we can try. But if this doesn't work or someone catches a whiff that we are, you know, we will stop. Is that clear?"

"Yes, mom." Rob stood up and took his mother's plate and put it on the other end of the table. Then he moved all the plates and cups and silverware as well as his own dishes. The he took his mother by the hand and stood her up.

"What are you doing, Robbie?"

"This." He hugged her and kissed her passionately. His tongue danced in her mouth, and she moaned and her knees buckled. He held her tightly, and their bodies were pressed together. She could feel his erection through his shorts. She felt her pussy getting wet and her nipples stiffened. Rob moved his kisses to his mother's neck. She had a few sensitive spots, and he kissed them, which elicited a moan. He pulled the tie of her bathrobe and slipped it off. His mother was now completely nude. He pushed her so she lay on her back on the table.

Rob took off his shirt and pulled down his pants and boxers. He stood over his mom and lay his penis on her pelvis. His cock was long and thick, and his mother's pussy was glistening.

"Mom, do you want me inside you?"

"Yes, please."

"What did you say, mommy?"

"I said yes, baby, put your big cock inside me."

"I didn't know you talked dirty."

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me."

Rob smiled and rubbed his cock on his mother's labia and clitoris.

"Oh, please, honey, fuck me. Please."

He inserted his tip into his mother and stopped.

"How badly do you want it?"

"Please, sweetie, please."

"Tell me."

"I need your cock, please, I want it inside me, I want to get fucked by my son."

"Ok, mom."

Rob slowly penetrated his mother. Her pussy was soaking wet and warm and tight. He felt her vagina contract around him, and he stopped to relish the feeling.

"Fuck me, Robbie, I'm yours."

Rob began thrusting. He began picking up speed as he fucked his mother, and her moaning and groaning grew louder. He felt his balls slap her ass, and he leaned over and kissed her.

"Faster, baby, fuck me faster."

"Like this, mom?"

Rob was slamming his hips against hers, and his cock was pumping her fast.

"Yes, oh my God, yes. I'm coming, I'm coming."

"Come on my cock, mom. Squeeze it."

Her whole body tensed up and her pussy contracted hard. He could feel her juices and her warmth.

"I'm coming, baby, I'm coming, don't stop. Keep fucking me."

"Oh, fuck, mom. Here it comes."

"Cum in my pussy, honey. Cum in my pussy."

Rob felt his balls tighten and his cock swell and spurt. His semen filled his mother, and her pussy contracted and squeezed. She had another orgasm.

"Fuck, yes, cum in me, baby."

He held himself in her, and they both lay motionless, panting and sweating.

"Mom, you are amazing."

"So are you, honey."

He pulled his cock out, and a copious amount of semen and his mother's juice spilled onto the floor.

"Holy shit, sweetie, how are you not out of cum? You came so much last night and then this morning. Plus, you just filled me."

"I guess it's a good thing, isn't it?"

"Yeah, it is. I forgot what dating an 18-year-old is like."

"Dating? Does that mean you will be my girlfriend?"

"Yes, darling, I would love to be your girlfriend."

---

End of part 1