Rob and Jackie's Story Ch. 03

Story Info
We make an agreement.
4.1k words
4.08
10.4k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SydneyRob
SydneyRob
29 Followers

Author's note: This is part 3 of my true (mostly) story of how my wife Jackie surprised and delighted me with her first foray into trying other men for size. Best read as part of the series. I get it's a bit slow for some people. Context is important for me

It was still only mid afternoon so we got cleaned up and dressed and went out for a walk and a turn around the Art Gallery of Victoria. Before giving it up to have a family, my wife worked as a professional artist so it's always one of our favourite things to do. Our kids are our world but that just makes the occasional day or weekend of freedom even more to be savoured, and there's no way they are going to put up with being trawled round a gallery.

We were still on a sexual high from earlier and kept touching each other suggestively. I knew we were in for another great session that evening. Whilst I was studying one exhibit she pulled me close, kissed me on the earlobe and whispered to me "I think even for us that was some of the best sex we've ever had earlier."

"Agree," I said with a smile.

We left the gallery at closing time and looked around for a restaurant and found a decent looking place on the South Bank nearby - a casual modern Australian place. It's the kind of thing Australia - and especially Melbourne - does really well.

The waitress showed us to a great table overlooking the river as the sun went down and we ordered our food. The starters arrived - we'd both gone for crab - and were everything we'd hoped for. Fresh and zingy and made with care and flair.

"Tastes good," she said, "but not as good as your cock." I almost choked on my food. This was a lot dirtier than she usually liked to play. She ran her foot up my leg under the table.

"Sorry" she said with a wink "still turned on a bit from earlier, I guess," and with that we continued the rest of the meal. Good job I didn't have to get up quickly as her comment and touch had given me an instant hard on.

We went for a drink in a bar afterwards, with Jackie doing her typical 'weekend away' thing and asking for champagne. I disappeared to the toilet and whilst I was in there my phone rang, work. It wasn't a big deal but it took 3 or 4 minutes of conversation before I was ready to go back into the bar. As I entered I was in for a shock. My wife was sitting at the bar where I'd left her but she was talking to a guy, looked to be in his late thirties and the way she has always liked them - real men, squarely built with some muscle. He was leaning towards her and talking animatedly and she had her face turned up and lips slightly parted and was nodding away and occasionally touching her hair. There was a LOT of flirting going on. She was dressed quite conservatively as we'd been out doing the tourist thing - sneakers, a fairly plain blouse and a slightly flared skirt to just above the knee but I could see with her sitting on the barstool what had attracted him - she had plenty of her marvellous legs showing and her red curls were piled up on her head looking fantastic.

My cock instantly sprang up - I'd not seen her behaving this way for a long time. Maybe it was the freedom, maybe it was the champagne, I didn't care; I liked it. I sauntered over and she caught my eye as I approached and touched the guy on the arm to turn round. "Hi," I said "Rob."

"Gerry" he replied and shook my hand firmly. "Hey, sorry if I intruded, I saw your wife here and thought she was on her own, and introduced myself. To be honest, I thought my luck was in finding such a beautiful woman out on her own, but I guess..."

He saw the look on my face and said with a grin "Don't worry, by the way, she told me she was married straight away. But we talked anyway. Here, let me buy you both a drink."

I looked at her and nodded, and she said "Sure, thanks! Another champagne please."

"Me too," I added "here, let's split it and we'll just buy a bottle."

We had a high old time with Gerry chatting away for another hour or so, but both Jackie and I wanted to get back to our hotel as we were still horny from earlier. We said our goodbyes and hailed a cab and headed back to the hotel, slightly more under control than earlier in the afternoon.

Hand in hand we went up in the elevator and walked to our room. Stopping at the door she turned to me and kissed me. "Let me dress up," she said. "I want you. And I know you love it."

"Sure" I said, "but wait a minute, I've got something I want you to see." She looked puzzled and we let ourselves in to the room. I went to my bag and reached in to a giftwrapped package and gave it to her. "Here," I said, "open it."

She unwrapped the package slowly to reveal the sexy lingerie I'd brought with me. "They're beautiful," she said. "Want me to put them on? Or do you want to do it?"

"You" I said. "I want to watch you."

She smiled and nodded her assent. "I'll strip for you first though," she said. She walked away from me with a strut in her step, unclipping her hair as she went. She turned and shook her curls out and gave me a look filled with desire as she started to unbutton her blouse. She was breathing heavily as she did one button and then another, with her chest tantalisingly filling her just on the small side blouse (god I love this look) moving up and down as she went. One by one she undid the buttons until her blouse was completely open. Her gorgeous 34E boobs held with a black lacy bra. She shrugged off her blouse, looked down demurely and then back up to me under her fringe as she cupped her tits in the bra.

"Like what you see?" she said in a husky voice. "My nipples are so hard in here they're almost sore. Do you think I should take it off to relieve the pressure?"

I couldn't talk, my tongue was too thick in my mouth, so I just nodded. She reached behind and unclipped her bra and let it drop as she cupped her now naked tits. She licked her right fingers and teased her right nipple with them. She wasn't joking about how erect they were and I knew she was massively turned on. By me, the situation, the champagne, or by Gerry - I didn't care. Dropping her hands, she pulled her skirt down and stepped out of it as it puddled round her feet, then kicked off her sneakers. By now she was standing before me in just her knickers, black and lacy to match the bra. She walked up to me, lifted her mouth to mine and kissed me passionately, pulling my head to hers and pushing her tongue into my mouth as she rubbed her tits against my shirt.

"Your turn," she said, and unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it off my shoulders, running her fingers over my hairy chest. Then she took my hands and put them at the side of her knickers. "I want my husband to take my pants off," she breathed, "before I put the sexy ones on." I did as I was told, hooking my fingers under and pulling her pants down over her bum and down to the ground. I swear my cock had never been harder and I had to undo my belt to give it more space.

She walked away from me and over to the bed where she'd put my present. Picking up the camisole first, she pulled it over her head and let it drop, the silk shimmering as it slid down over her tits. It was a perfect fit. 20 years of marriage, I know her size. Next came the garter belt which she clipped round her waist. She sat on the bed and took one rolled up stocking and put her exquisite toes in it before sensuously unrolling the hose up her beautiful leg, smoothing it as she went, and then repeated on the other leg.

She clipped the garter belt to her stockings and stood up facing away from me. Then bent over giving me a faceful of gorgeous heart shaped arse and a glimpse of visibly damp pussy as she straightened her stockings.

"Hang on," I said. "I've got something else." I stepped over to her and took a pearl necklace I bought out and put it around her neck from behind, doing up the clasp.

"Beautiful!" she squealed in delight. I lifted her raspberry curls from the nape of her neck and kissed her gently. This is a massive erogenous zone for her and I felt her knees go weak instantly, as I kissed around her neck to her earlobe and gently nibbled it. My cock was hard as a rock and it was impossible for her not to feel it pushing against her bum, and she wriggled her arse against my boner.

We never got the knickers or shoes on. As I kissed her ear and neck I reached round and cupped her full tits through the camisole, weighing them, squeezing them and running my hands down the side of them, then reached down with one hand and slid my hand over her stomach and down into her curls. She doesn't shave but is fairly sparse down there anyway. I love her bush, I love the way her curls get dark and wet with her desire.

Her legs buckled and I picked her up and laid her on the bed. This time I was determined to get my second favourite thing of all time - bringing her off with my tongue. I kissed her nylon clad left toe and foot and ran my mouth up her leg until I reached the tops of her stockings and her delicious creamy inner thigh. She moaned in anticipation and grabbed my head, trying to push me into her cunt but I wanted to make her wait. I kissed all up her thigh as her legs flopped open but just skimmed my mouth over her sex so she could feel the touch of my breath but not my tongue - yet.

Then I gave her pussy one wet, fat kiss and she groaned out "Oh. My. God." loudly and grabbed my head pulling me into her. Her smell and taste was divine. She was already soaking wet, her pussy lips wet and open and slightly quivering, visibly aching for a cock. I started my tongue at the bottom of her pussy almost at her arse and ran my tongue firmly up the whole length of her slit, pushing in as much as I could on the way past as she moaned and swore, all the way up to her clit which I wetly circled with my tongue and gently sucked into my mouth. Then pushed my tongue even further into her on the down stroke. I started licking her pussy in earnest as she bucked off the bed, mashing her cunt into my mouth, alternating firm long strokes with clit circling and sucking. She was going wild and my beard was soaking with her juices. I slowed my licking and just started kissing her sex again, teasing her. She grabbed the back of my head and tried to pull me harder into her.

"Fuck, come on," she groaned, "I need it."

I gave her one slow, penetrating lick up to her clit and licked around it in a circle and she panted. Then pushed my first and second fingers together into her slowly as deep as I could go.

As soon as my fingers found her opening she jolted as if she'd had an electric shock and cried out, "God, yes," she said, "fuck me with your fingers as you lick my clit."

She was absolutely wet with desire and my fingers glided easily in and out of her. She arched her back as I pushed my fingers up into her G spot as I continued lashing her clit with my tongue. I reached up with my other hand and rolled her nipple hard in it and she grabbed my hand and pulled it to her tit for only a few seconds before pulling it off and groaning "No...No...just my cunt." I know she's lost it when she uses the C word. By now she was shoving her pussy as hard into my mouth as she could. She was opening up as if she was sucking my fingers into her as I kept pounding her with them.

I stopped licking for a second and pulled my head back so I could look at her. It was a beautiful sight. She was thrashing around on the bed, I could see her pussy pulling and sucking at my fingers as I continued ramming them in to her, her outer lips pushed wide open and her pubic curls drenched. She grabbed at my head and pulled my tongue back on to her and moaned loudly as I got back on her clit.

"Fuck, yes!" she cried, "That is so fucking good. Fuck I wish you could lick me and fuck me at the same time!"

I stopped licking again for a second just enough to say "Maybe with another cock we could do just that," and was rewarded with the loudest moan yet, my head grabbed again and a gush of juices.

"I'm...so...close!" she cried, "keep going, keep going, fuck I'm going to come on your tongue!" I rammed my fingers in as deep as I could, gave her clit one very long, very wet, very hard suck and she screamed "Fuck! Yes! Yes! That's it! I'm coooommmmiiing!" She didn't need to tell me. She bucked off the bed, clamped her things round my head and convulsed, her pussy gushing juice over my face. I could feel her inner lips contracting on my fingers, pulse after pulse.

Fuck, I love doing this for my wife. Her throes in orgasm from oral sex are just heavenly. Her hips dropped back to the bed as she carried on shivering in aftershock. I let my fingers slip from her pussy and just held my tongue against her whole pussy fairly gently. I love doing this. She's too sensitive when she's just come for much stimulation but if I get the pressure just right I can feel her come down from her high with mini orgasms.

Eventually - after a minute or two, but it felt like ten times that in the best way possible - I pulled away from her pussy and climbed back up the bed. "Mmmmmmmmm," she murmured lovingly and gave me a hug, "thank you. Thank you for that. It was beautiful."

She held my face and kissed me. "You taste of me," she said, "I know you say you love doing that but I don't know how. Taste doesn't do anything for me."

"I know, but I love it," I said, "it gets me hard in an instant. You just taste and smell fantastic to me." I didn't tell her that on occasion I had been known to pull a pair of her knickers out of the laundry basket and give them a sneaky sniff for just that scent. Some things are best left secret!

She reached down and felt the head of my still rock hard dick. "I prefer cock," she said, "Much nicer taste. All musky, not sour. And I love the way something so hard can feel so soft at the same time." She ran her hand over my cockhead and then down to my balls, rolling them around in her hand, and then back up the shaft to rub her hand around the head as she kissed me hard.

"Are you going to fuck me with that?" she asked, "I need you inside me now." With that she pulled away from me and got on her hands and knees, with her head down in a pillow and her arse high in the air. She arched her back and pushed it even higher. "Come on," she said, "Get over here and push that cock into me."

This position is my favourite of all time. I love the submission inherent in your wife pushing her arse in the air and asking to be fucked hard, her puffy pussy lips visibly aching for a cock. And I love it when she pushes back on me. I got behind her and put the tip of my cock in her outer lips and sawed it back and forth up to her clit, teasing her and coating it with her juices. She was as wet as I've ever known her - and that's saying something.

Then I lifted my cockhead slightly and found her opening. I pushed just an inch into her. She groaned and said "more, please. I need all of it." I pulled out and she moaned in frustration, then pushed 2 inches into her. She wasn't going to let me tease her any more. Without warning she pushed back on to me and took my cock right in to the hilt and groaned. "Don't move!" she hissed. With that, she clenched her pussy on to my cock and then started slightly circling her arse around. Then pulled forward and stopped. This to me is heaven. She does the same thing when sucking my cock - stops dead, my cock almost dropping out of her, and then suddenly plunges down. It's so horny.

She shoved back quickly and hard, and pumped back and forth on to me for a few strokes. "Now you can move," she moaned, "Fuck me hard." I held on to her hips, pulled her back on to me and started giving her long, deep and hard strokes as I know she loves. She buried her head deeper into the pillow and pushed her arse even higher and further back to meet my thrusts. The visuals were amazing. Her arse was deliciously framed with the garters which pulled and pushed round her hips as I fucked my cock into her. The camisole was rucked up halfway up her back. Her stocking tops were visibly damp from her juices that were now coating the inside of her thighs, and her pussy lips pulled out with my fat cock on every stroke out of her cunt.

"Fucking hell that's good," she groaned as I pumped into her, "Fuck me, fuck me, your cock feels huge. I love your fat cock. I love the way it splits my lips, I feel so...FILLED UP!"

I decided I'd try something different.

"Bet you wish it was Gerry's cock," I panted, taking a risk. I thought she might push me off and be disgusted, but she didn't. She stopped for an instant in mid pushback. And then pushed slowly back on my cock again. Her pussy felt instantly tighter, hotter and wetter.

"Go on Gerry," she said in a husky voice, "Fuck me with your gorgeous cock. Fuck my married pussy with your cock and fill me with your load."

She was pushing back on to me hard and fast now and her pussy was soaking. My balls were swinging forward and banging her clit and getting coated in her juices...I could feel them running down my ballsack as I fucked her, but she was still living it as being Gerry.

"Fuck me Gerry," she gasped "I need your cock, I haven't had anyone else's cock in 15 years, fuck it feels fantastic, fuck I'm going to..." and with that she came, shoving her pussy back on to me and clamping on my cock as she gasped for breath, coming like a train. This was WAY faster than she usually comes when she's already come once. Seems like my risk paid off. She pushed her arse back again and again, trying to ram my (Gerry's!) cock into her as hard as she could, her pussy clamping on my cock and her legs shuddering, then collapsed forwards on to the bed.

She rolled over and lay on her back, looking up at me with love in her eyes and beckoned me in for a kiss and cuddle. "Hmm, thanks lovely," she said into my ear, "thanks for letting me come again. That was gorgeous."

I hadn't come and was still horny as hell, but I also wanted to push where I'd taken her in the throes of passion. I kissed her neck and ear and whispered "I couldn't help noticing how quickly you came with the idea of fucking Gerry."

My heart was in my mouth as I didn't know if I'd gone too far now she'd come down from her orgasm, but she wriggled and rubbed her thighs together so I knew she was still OK with this talk. So I pushed it further.

"You could fuck him for real..." I let it linger. She looked neutral. "It's a weekend away. No strings attached. We're 800km from home. No one will ever know. Except me. And I would love it. I'd love to see the look on your face as his cock spears into you. I'd love to hold your hand as he fucks you."

I could see her thinking about it but she didn't say anything. I felt like I was teetering on a cliff edge. I cupped her breast and could feel her trembling, but her nipple was full and erect so I knew this was turning her on massively. I slid my hand down towards her sex to see how wet it had made her.

She pushed me away. Instantly I kicked myself inside. We'd been edging towards living out my ultimate fantasy and now I'd stuffed it by pushing her too far, too fast.

"If you're serious," she said, " I'm going to make you wait."

I was shocked at this. "Wha-?" I exclaimed.

She pulled me back close to her and kissed me. "Remember when," she said "we first talked about this, and I told you how the feeling of your cock pushing into my full pussy was the most intense feeling ever?"

I nodded my assent.

"Well, that's what I want to feel. If we're going to do this, there's no going back, and I want to do it properly. It will be our first time and maybe our only time. I want to feel both your cocks plunge into me when I'm already full, and I want to be full of cum." With that she cupped my balls, "and these babies have already fired into me once this weekend. If I let you do me again you'll have nothing left."

SydneyRob
SydneyRob
29 Followers
12