Rob and Jackie's Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved to protest, my cock was so hard it was throbbing and painful and I was desperate to sink it into her, but she waved me off, "Sorry honey, but that's the condition. Believe me, I'd love to fuck you again now, but if we do then it's off. Your call."

I thought for a few seconds but it was an easy choice. My heart was hammering in my chest at the thought of finally taking this path, and I knew if I gave in to short term gratification I'd regret it for maybe the rest of my life. So I took a deep breath and said, "I think I can put up with blue balls for a night."

"Good," she said, with a wicked smile, "because I really like Gerry and I really want to do this too. We may never do it again. Oh, by the way - you have to set it up as well. I want my husband to present his wife to her new lover. How and where, I don't mind, that's up to you two. I've had enough of leading. Tomorrow, I just want to do what I'm told."

At that, my cock jumped again. I love it when she goes a bit sub. I was desperate to touch my cock or for her to touch it, but I was more desperate to live out my ultimate fantasy.

I did one more thing before trying to retire to a disturbed, fitful, sexually frustrated sleep: I texted Gerry using the number from his business card and asked if he fancied meeting for breakfast.

12