All Comments on 'Rob and Jackie's Story Ch. 03'

by SydneyRob

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Would you agree not to write a fourth chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Here's a hint

You're on a porn site, on the world wide web. No one believes a single word coming out of your mouth and onto the pages. Telling us that something is "true" just makes us laugh at you and does nothing for the story line. This was poorly thought out and badly written.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Uh, I suspect that despite being an author you are not that well read.

You should probably try reading "Pandora's Box." There's a reason why this kind of stupidity, and stories describing it, are ancient, and tragic.

Thanks for the effort.

luvtodoitluvtodoitalmost 4 years ago

Looking forward to Gerry showing up. Love the story so far. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Waiting for Chapter 4

Ignore the losers with their compromised opinions, this is a well written story which is easily worth five stars. I'm looking forward to Chapter 4 where Rob and Jackie get what they want.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Story is good . I’m not into cheating and sharing my wife but can enjoy a story . As for comments I often see about not believeing it’s true, why not ? People DCG o swing , share , cuck and cheat . What I will say is happily married for 19 years but want her fucking other guys is definitely not a good relationship boost . Anyone I knew that tempted this lifestyle wound up divorce. To much chance for cheating even when started as consensual, lying and not telling it all and of coarse feelings for the new cock or pussy that you start with . I knew a guy who did it so he could continue to cheat as always but the wife after many different guy fell for one and divorced him . He was shocked but I don’t know why . I personally think to each his own but will never be sble to wrap my head around a person say how much the love there spouse but say take her to a guy and watch him fuck her pussy face and ass .

norcal62norcal62over 2 years ago

And, you leave it hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

i hate wimps and whores that cheat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSydneyRob@SydneyRob
Very happily married to my wife who still drives me crazy with desire after 19 years My mission in life is to tread the fine line between turning her on to new things from the grubbier parts of my mind without overstepping the line. Sometimes she surprises me Most of my stor...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES