All Comments on 'Rob & Kitty'

by gentlemanoffortune

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkalmost 5 years ago

Kitty needs to get rob to slip his cock in her pussy. They can really become closer

zooliciouszooliciousalmost 5 years ago
kitty needs it

even I want to fuck Kitty.

thomas_deanthomas_deanalmost 5 years ago
Just Friends

Gentlemanof fortune presents an interesting point about social nudity. It may not lead to a permanent relationship much less sex even if one of the participants might find that desirable: look, admire but don't touch.

Dillon2001Dillon2001over 1 year ago
I love the story.

This didn't feel like an erotica story in my opinion, at least to me, I know most people would disagree. Even with the nudist as a theme, there weren't any moments that made it an erotica. Like instant erection, handjob, wetness, public sex, etc. There are moments like staring at her anus and admiring her body, which I could see being erotica, but I feel like everyone had admired their friend's body before. And note that the writer didn't type that he got a full blow erection, at least not fully.

The story felt wholesome with no sexual moments, and the kiss on the cheek at the end was cute, I don't know if this was just a short story, or if the author is planning to write a part two, but this story could be submitted to a writer's contest. Albeit a couple of changes.

John_BostonJohn_Boston5 months ago

An excellent story! Two friends getting to know another side of each other, growing closer.

Emory_StrigerEmory_Striger5 months ago

Agree with the comment(s) about this being erotic enough, but it's a great start to a story, and you can certainly make Part 2 more erotic. Hope there is a Part 2!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous