Rob & Lin: Birthday Surprise

Story Info
Kinky Asian couple deepen their commitments to each other.
5.6k words
4.38
6.5k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/12/2024
Created 04/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This is a self-contained story that is also part of a larger tale. The story includes cuckolding, femdom, maledom, White Male Asian Female coupling, Hispanic Male Asian Female coupling, chastity play, and a bit of BDSM. It contains elements of both male and female humiliation. For those following the story, it takes place after the events of "Rob & Lin: Affair to Loving Cuckold."

Lin grabbed the leash tightly to ensure that her fiancé Rob would feel every thrust that Bryce was delivering into her. Each tug on the leash effected a painful jolt on Rob's testicles and briefly distracted him from Bryce's raging bull tattoo, which reared its head every time Bryce shoved his cock into Lin's body.

Lin, knowing how close Bryce was to orgasm, contracted her pelvic muscles to send Bryce over the edge once more. In return, Bryce gave Lin's B-cup breasts a squeeze, uttered an animalistic grunt, and plunged his pulsing cock deep into Lin. Bryce then held his cock inside of Lin, forcing her to feel a torrent of cum flow deep into her.

Lin yelled out, "Master Bryce, your cock is the best! "Lin then looked straight into Rob's eyes, gave him a knowing grin, and screamed, "Oh, Master! Impregnate me with your white cock! I want to make beautiful white babies with you!"

Rob, collared by his balls to the base of the bed, felt his caged cock twitch uncontrollably at Lin's proclamations. Rob's dick was rock hard during the entire fuck session between Lin and Bryce. By this point, Rob had long accepted that he was a cuckold who enjoyed watching his fiancée get railed by his best friend while she tortured his balls with the leash. If his arms hadn't been tied behind his back to the other end of the bed, he probably wouldn't have been able to control his desire to reclaim Lin's pussy that very second.

Drained, Bryce rolled over and said, "yeah... is my Asian slut satisfied? Better than any other cock she's ever had?"

Lin kissed Bryce and said, "half-Asian, Master. And you know how much Rob and I both value your cock."

Lin then pulled at the leash, saying, "isn't that right, Robbie?"

Gasping in pain and red with humiliation, Rob said, "yes, thank you so much, Master Bryce!"

Lin then got up from the bed and unlocked the handcuffs holding Rob's hands and said, "mmm... good boy. Your queen has duties for you. I think you know what they are." Lin then continued, "If my good boy can make me cum again in the next ten minutes, I'll let him out of his cock cage early. If he takes longer than ten minutes, he will have to cuddle with me without orgasming for the night."

Had Lin not already experienced two orgasms that evening, Rob would have easily met the 10-minute mark. As it stood, it'd be an unknown if Rob was skillful enough to push Lin back to the limits of sexual ecstasy in such a short time span. But it didn't really matter. As much as he wanted to cum, the intimacy he felt with Lin was the only reward he really needed. Rob's real objective was to reclaim Lin's pussy by giving her the last orgasm of the night. As Rob began his to lick the base of Lin's cunt, his mind wandered to the first time Lin called Bryce "Master," her first encounter with Alejandro, and the best birthday present he ever received.

==========

Months earlier, Rob told Lin that he was going to need to fly to Washington, D.C. to attend a conference on his birthday. Lin was initially upset because she had already formed plans for his birthday. However, Lin knew that it would have been a big step up for Rob and could drastically increase his chances for a promotion. Thus, Lin opted for adaptation instead of pessimism. That was classic Lin, of course... whenever she received bad news, she'd almost immediately find a way to work around it or, better yet, work with it. Lin's indefatigable optimism was a quality Rob always admired about Lin.

"You know, I do miss the trips I took to Vegas when I was single... and Bryce has been inviting us to visit his vacation home there. He also says he has a friend there who'd like meet me," Lin said.

Rob paused. His ears grew hot at the thought of introducing a third guy into Lin's life. Certainly, Lin had hinted at it, and Bryce had never suggested that they remain exclusively with him, but the topic had never been brought up in earnest. Rob then asked, "Oh? How does Bryce know this guy?"

Lin responded, "Well, I don't know too much. Bryce said his name was Alejandro and that he was an old friend from his college days. He also said that Alejandro was a bull for some other couples and that he had been giving Bryce really good advice for this thing we have going on. Bryce also said that Alejandro was really into the BDSM scene and wanted to teach me a few things."

Rob looked shocked. This was escalating quickly. Rob began to wonder if there were any risks to Lin's safety that she wasn't considering. "I don't know..." Rob began.

As if reading Rob's mind, Lin began to slowly rub Rob's cock and said, "We trust Bryce, right? Robbie, listen, how about this. I promise that Bryce will stay by my side the entire trip. He won't let his friend or anyone else hurt me."

Lin then began massaging Rob's balls with her other hand, and continued her argument by saying, "Also, you know how much I've always wanted to do a boy-girl-boy threesome. I've always respected your request to not be involved in that, so this seems like the perfect chance for me to try that again."

Rob licked lips... he loved when Lin's mind veered towards its slutty side. Besides, he knew he couldn't actually stop Lin from doing whatever she wanted to do. Lin wasn't actually asking for permission. They both knew that Lin had already decided that she would do it. What Lin was really asking for was that Rob get enthusiastic about Lin's idea. She wanted Rob to want her to be her sluttiest self... and Rob delivered. As Lin continued to gently massage Rob's cock and balls, Rob moaned and then said, "of course, Lin. I can't wait to hear all about it when I get back."

Lin smiled and pulled Rob down to her level by squeezing his testicles.

"Good boy, Robbie. As a reward, I'm going to give you a special birthday present. Strip for your queen."

As Rob removed his clothing, Lin walked out and came back with a box.

"I was going to give you this on your birthday, but I think I'd rather you have it for your trip."

Rob's eyes widened as Lin opened the box. It was a chastity cage. Etched on the edges of the cage were the small letters "Lin's Good Boy."

Lin whispered into Rob's ear, "I have a plan for your next present... when you see, I want you to be wearing this on your trip."

=====

Many days later, Rob rushed to his hotel room after the conference ended. He could barely control his excitement. Rob knew that Lin had been having a wild time with Bryce, based on the messages they had been sharing, but she had been vague on the details. Lin told him that he needed to focus on making sure everyone knew who he was and getting his face out there, so she didn't want him too distracted by her own activities. All Rob knew was that Lin, his darling queen and love of his life, had been filled with at least two different cocks and went to a BDSM dungeon of some kind. However, now that the conference was over, he had a whole night to burn before he had to get back on the plane.

As previously promised, Rob immediately put his chastity cage on and locked it. Though Rob begged Lin to keep his key from him for the duration of trip, Lin refused and stated that it was much too early to tell if it'd be safe for him to do so. Instead, Lin let Rob keep the key and made him promise to keep his cage on whenever possible.

In an earlier message, Lin told him that she would have the second part of his birthday present for him ready that evening on his computer. Rob opened up his laptop. To his surprise, all he saw was a single message from Lin that said, "Happy Birthday!" and a video file. Rob hit play on the video file, to see a video of his wife's smiling face.

==========

The video began with Lin's smiling face. "Happy birthday, Robbie! OK, so, your second birthday present is in your secret luggage compartment! Mwah! OK, go check now!"

Rob, surprised, went to check his luggage... indeed, there were two boxes of strawberry Panda biscuits. Rob smiled at the hidden treats, though secretly hoped there was more to his birthday than a few biscuits.

Lin giggled and then continued her speech. "Mmmm.. yummy! OK, that wasn't your actual present, that's just some snacks to eat while you watch your actual present."

Lin's face then briefly turned serious as she said, "First, before you watch, I want you to know that everything you're about to see is something I agreed to, we had a safe word everything, OK? So don't get scared or angry, just sit back and enjoy. I know some of it is going to look rough to you, but trust me, I loved it and learned so much. We're going to have so much fun when we get back, I promise!"

Lin then held up her hands to show three fingers. "There are three rules. #1: if it's not already on, keep the cage on through the entire video. #2: No Cumming. #3: every time you eat a panda biscuit, you need to do three burpees. Keep your camera on to record it. That last one is from Bryce, but I think it's a good rule. Now be my good boy and just keep watching."

The video then switched to a shot of with Lin's devious grin, clearly taken at a different time from the first scene. As Lin stepped back, she revealed a shirtless Bryce behind her, while her own body was completely naked. Even more surprising, a tan-skinned Hispanic man was standing on Lin's left side, equally fit and shirtless as Bryce. Lin yelled into the camera, "Happy birthday, Robbie! I love you so much! You've been a very good boy this year, so my new friend Alejandro here has agreed to help us make a video for you."

Alejandro was a tan-skinned Hispanic man, with a Spanish Beard covering his face. He seemed about two inches taller than Bryce and almost as muscular, though the height gave Alejandro a bit of a lanky appearance. If Lin looked short next to Bryce, she looked almost miniscule next to Alejandro.

Alejandro then looked into the camera, and said, "you are Lin's boyfriend, eh? Before we start, remember that your girlfriend agreed to do everything. She is free to stop at any time."

Alejandro then turned to Bryce and said, "warm up your woman."

As the video continued playing, Bryce grabbed Lin and began kissing her... first gently, then passionately. Alejandro began rubbing his fingers into Lin's wet pussy. As Bryce rubbed his hands down Lin's sides, Alejandro then stuck his fingers into Lin, causing her to reflexively moan. As Alejandro manipulated his digits, Lin continued to moan, grabbing onto Bryce with greater vigor while raising her left leg to afford Alejandro greater access to her aching pussy.

Alejandro then said, "she is ready." Alejandro yanked Lin from Bryce's grasp, throwing her onto the bed. Rob noticed Bryce reflexively acted in a protective fashion, but Lin held up her palm to signal that she was more than enjoying the roughhousing. Instead of kissing Lin, however, Alejandro began aggressively licking, sucking, and even biting at Lin's nipples. Bryce was shown taking his phone to get a closer shot of Lin.

Alejandro then said, "yes, closer. Get a shot of her face in pain. Let her bitch see her like this, see that she likes the pain. Say you like the pain, slut. Say you want what your bitch boy cannot give you."

Lin attempted to correct Alejandro by saying, "He's my boyfriend, not my bitch..."

*SLAP* Alejandro's right hand smacked into the side of Lin's jaw.

"Shut up! You agreed to let us control you, yes? Bitch, boyfriend, whatever. No woman would allow this to happen to her if she was satisfied by a real man. No real man would allow another man to own his woman. You are here because you want to know how a real man treats his woman."

Alejandro then looked at Bryce and said, "she has a loose cunt. It is good that you own her. But it is not good that she has such a mouth on her. I can tell that this woman craves a master to own her."

Alejandro then looked back at Lin. "Say you want to be owned by a master. Say you want to be fucked by a real man who will keep you in your place."

Rob couldn't believe his ears. Bryce had always been an aggressive lover and had a commanding presence, but he always spoke to Lin with respect. Alejandro, on the other hand... well, he clearly had a different approach. Despite his horror at the way his girlfriend was being treated in this video, however, Rob could not deny that his cock remained turgid in its cage.

Lin began to whimper, "I... want to be fucked by a man..."

Alejandro stretched out his right hand and slapped Lin once more. *SLAP*

"That is not what I told you to say, slut. Do you want to leave now? Do you want me to just kick you out of here? Say your safe word. I have no use for disobedient sluts who play at being cute."

Lin began whimpering more, "I want... I want to be fucked by a real man. I want to be owned by a master and have him treat me in ways my bitch boy never can."

Alejandro then looked at Bryce and said, "This is how you train such a woman. She has been corrupted by this society into thinking that she needs to be strong, independent. But her body hungers for ownership. Look at how wet her cunt is." With those words, Alejandro stuck his fingers in between Lin's legs, causing Lin's face to contort in both pleasure and shame.

"She is so wet. She craves this so much. I can see why you messaged me about her.. It is good that you called me. With my help, you will be able to do much with her."

Alejando stuck his wet fingers into Lin's mouth. "Suck it down, slut. In this house, you are mine. When not mine, you are Bryce's, do you understand?"

Lin nodded in agreement and moaned "mmm..."

*SLAP* Alejandro gave a powerful blow to Lin's face with his right hand.

"No, from now on, you will say 'Yes Sir' when talking to me. And when you talk to Bryce, you will call him 'Master Bryce.'"

Lin, tears in her eyes, whimpered once more, "y-yes Sir. I understand."

"Good girl. I understand that your bitch boy calls you his queen. In this house, and with Bryce, you are no queen. You are a slut, a fucktoy to be used by real men. Now get on all fours, slut."

Rob was in emotional turmoil. Lin was his queen, his loving cuckoldress. How was she allowing this treatment? As far as Rob knew, Lin was never so submissive with anyone. Even early on in their relationship, when Rob and Lin were still experimenting, Rob had tried to dominate Lin in the bedroom. Each time ended in failure, and, after the third time, Lin simply said that she was too reminded of her father and did not want to be controlled by another man.

Of course, Rob realized now that Lin meant only Rob specifically. Lin wanted to be dominated all along, just not by him.

Lin quickly uttered a "Yes, Sir!" and then, like a chastened dog, quickly got down on her hands and knees, her tears causing her makeup to run down her eyes.

"You are learning to listen. That is good," Alejandro said. Alejandro then stretched his hand out and said, "this is the hand that beat you. This is the hand of a real man. Kiss the real man's hand and beg it to beat you again."

Lin's eyes widened in surprise and possibly fear, but, after a moment's pause, then she leaned her lips forward and began kissing Alejandro's hand. "Please Sir, slap me again. I want you to punish me..." Lin whimpered.

Alejandro sneered and said, "Good enough, slut. But don't get too creative. I know what you need. I don't give a shit about what you want."

Alejandro then turned to the camera and said, "Bryce, your slut needs real training. She behaves too much like you are her bitch instead of the other way around."

The video then showed that Alejandro had removed his hands and lifted Lin's body like a log to turn it around. Lin gasped in surprise but did not resist while Alejandro opened her pussy lips like he was prying open a clam. "Look how wet this slut has become with this treatment. Her Chino bitch boyfriend could never do this to her. If you want to satisfy the woman in her, you need to show her that you own her."

Rob was jarred by Alejandro's statement. He didn't actually believe Alejandro... he'd seen Lin plenty wet before. But Alejandro still had a point... Lin would never let Rob get away with treating her with anything less than the utmost respect. Yet here she was, allowing Alejandro to molest her and objectify her like she was nothing more than a piece of meat at a butcher's shop... Without Rob really noticing, however, Rob's caged cock had begun leaking precum at seeing his girlfriend being degraded in such a fashion.

Alejandro continued, "she is pretty, but much too prideful. Her tits are too small." With those words, Alejandro painfully yanked at Lin's nipples, stretching them. Lin screamed and collapsed.

*WHAP-WHAP-WHAP* Alejandro did not take this failure lightly and brutally spanked Lin's ass with his right hand three times. Rob recoiled at the sound coming from video, having never seen such violence inflicted on his beloved queen.

"Get up, slut." Alejandro said. "I did not say you could lie down. When you are in this house, you hold the position you are ordered to stay in. Get back on all fours or I will get the rod."

Lin began crying in earnest, but once again returned to hands and knees. Her tears streamed down her face, while Alejandro began rubbing her pussy.

As Alejandro continued rubbing Lin's pussy, he said, "you are crying? Your tears are lies. I can feel how wet you are down here. Your real feelings are clear." Alejandro then once again yanked painfully on Lin's nipples with her hands. Lin screamed in agony but stayed on all fours. Her arms violently shook to maintain control as sweat dripped off her body.

Alejandro then looked again at the camera, and said, "this slut's tits are too small. She acts as if she does not know she has small tits. I have had women with real tits, these barely count. Her tits are pathetic." As he said "pathetic," Alejandro pulled and twisted at Lin's nipples, causing her to scream in agony once more.

Alejandro then looked at Lin and gestured to Bryce to bring the camera around. Alejandro grabbed Lin's face with his left hand and looked into her eyes. Lin's face, normally so composed and playful, was a mess. Her face was covered in tears and smeared makeup, cheeks puffed and red from Alejandro's slaps. Most striking were her eyes. They were normally so active, always looking around and observant. Yet now, Lin's eyes were focused solely on Alejandro's right hand. She had already grown to fear it.

Without warning, Alejandro spit into Lin's face. A wet, thick mass of spit and mucus hit above Lin's eyes and began running down her face. Lin's previous look of fear was replaced with a look of pure disgust and hate.

*SLAP-SLAP* Twice, Alejandro slapped Lin's face, reddened once more.

"What is that look? Do you want to call it off? Say your safe word. We end this now. You leave my house, go back to your bitch boyfriend. Bryce and I will find a real woman to satisfy us. Maybe more than one."

The video then focused on Lin's face. Lin's look of rage transformed into a calm, placid expression. "No, Sir. I'm sorry sir. Please punish me again for disrespecting you, Sir," Lin said.

Rob felt a strange sense of despair when he heard those words come from the video. Was this really his girlfriend? Was this really the woman he had spent almost two years living with? How could she be so... submissive?

Alejandro said, "good slut. You may actually have promise." Alejandro threw Lin onto his bed and ordered, "Get back on all fours and face away from the headboard. You're going to be fucked."

12