All Comments on 'Rob & Lin: Birthday Surprise'

by Yarglenurp

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Fuck that, Rob came back and went straight to his safe pulled it out his gun. Putting the gun in Lin's face, you want a mean master you got one now bitch. You fucking let two men beat you, and force fucked you, while recording it for me to see. Now strip and get on your hands and knee like you did for them, your my sex slave only. She almost said thing, but he slapped her face hard a couple times. I told you I'm your new master now, not those two dead men. Now give me both their address, I'm going to go talk to them with my gun. You will only have one master and that's me slut..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Loved it! Please give us more!

AkeraAkeraabout 1 month ago

Oh marriage, that's cute

YarglenurpYarglenurpabout 1 month agoAuthor

To the anonymous guy asking for more... definitely!

To the anonymous guy talking about Rob threatening the life of his girlfriend and her play partners... yeah, he isn't gonna do that because 1) he's in a consensual loving relationship and 2) he's not a crazy psychopath. You don't point guns at or threaten the people you love.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Your right, you point a gun at someone you intend to kill. And her two playmates rang that Bell, as soon as they Abused his wife!!

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

I find it so hard to understand these people (or maybe it's just one sad individual?) that reads stories with a cuckold label and then complains about it ("hey, this story has cuckolding, my masculinity is unexpectedly offended!").

To the author: please keep it coming!

robisj089robisj08918 days ago

Great story! Keep it up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYarglenurp@Yarglenurp
Hi! I'm a guy who is living a happy life IRL and keeping my sexual fantasies separate from that. Reading and writing are outlets for exploration. They do not (necessarily) reflect things I find erotic or would like to happen IRL. I write kinky stories. But equally important, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES