Rob & Lin: Birthday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alejandro then turned to Bryce once more and said, "She is ready. Claim her. Not as her lover, but as her master. You can put your phone down. I will record it."

The video suddenly switched once more to a new perspective, this time facing Lin. Bryce was behind her, now completely nude. Rob could not help but admire, in a platonic way, Bryce's muscular arms and his chiseled torso. Bryce's powerful arms grabbed Lin's tanned thighs while Lin had her head down and positioned Lin's ass close to his crotch.

Alejandro's voice suddenly could be heard to say, "You are not her bitch boy. You are her master. This Chino slut has shown you disrespect. Show her the price of disrespect." Based on the volume of the voice, Alejandro was now the one holding the camera.

Rob had always assumed that Bryce's face was locked in a natural, gregarious smile, but Rob saw no such mirth in Bryce's face on this video. Instead, Rob saw a look of pure lust mixed with a sneer. Rob watched Bryce spank Lin's ass cheeks with both hands and command, "stay still, slave!" Lin gasped in surprise and pain, but obeyed Bryce's command.

Bryce spanked Lin two more times. The video focused on Lin's face as Bryce reduced Lin to a blubbering mess, fresh tears falling on the floor.

Bryce then used one hand to grab Lin by the pussy and then used his other hand to pull on Lin's hair. Bryce looked into Lin's eyes as she stared back and said, "from on, when we're alone, you will call me Master Bryce. And you're going to call yourself Bryce's slut."

Lin grimaced through the pain and moaned.

Rob once again heard Alejandro's voice through the video. "Answer your master, slut!"

Rob heard Lin moan once more and say, "You now Master Bryce, and I am now Bryce's slut!" Rob's cock swelled painfully against its cage at Lin's total surrender and began leaking a fresh batch of precum all over hotel room chair.

Bryce then grabbed Lin and shoved her face to the mattress while keeping her ass in the air. Without warning, Bryce then shoved his fully erect cock deep inside Lin, and then commanded, "keep calling me master and calling yourself my slut while I fuck you." Bryce then threatened, "If you stop, I will stop fucking you and spank you again."

Rob watched as Bryce pushed his 8-inch cock into Lin, causing her to moan in pleasure. Lin obeyed Bryce's command and repeated "Master Bryce's Slut! I'm Master Bryce's Slut!" At each utterance of the word "slut," Bryce pushed once more into Lin's pussy while rubbing what must have Lin's clit with his left hand.

"Say it faster!" Bryce commanded.

Lin obeyed once more, increasing the speed of her words and shortening the phase itself "Bryce's Slut! Bryce's Slut! I'm Bryce's Slut!"

"Pinch your nipples, slut!" Bryce commanded. Lin obeyed, screaming, "Yes! Fuck me Master! Bryce's Slut! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Rob could hear the pace of Lin's breathing increasing, a tell-tale sign that Lin's orgasm was building. Yet Bryce was giving Lin no mercy and continued to pound his cock into Lin's sore pussy. Finally, Lin convulsed, and the video playing Lin's extended moan of pleasure. "Ohhhhhhhhhh Fffffffff..."

Bryce looked down at Lin and sneered. "Did my slut cum? She did it without permission." Bryce then spanked Lin once more, causing Lin to scream out in pain once more.

"Finish it, Bryce. Show her you're in control," Alejandro said.

At those words, Bryce further increased the pace of his thrusts, causing further trauma onto Lin's already-swollen pussy. Finally, Bryce leaned back and yelled a guttural cry, streaming hot cum erupting into and out of Lin's abused pussy. Bryce pulled Lin's ass onto his cock a few more times, each spasm representing a fresh injection of cum into Lin's cunt. Finally, Bryce unceremoniously pushed Lin away from him. Fresh cum began oozing out of Lin's pussy.

Rob, watching this entire exchange on video, was torn between a sense of extreme disrespect and extreme arousal. A part of him was mortified at the undignified way that Lin had been treated. Yet Rob could not deny that he had just witnessed Lin experience a profoundly satisfying orgasm, the kind that he himself could never give her.

The video then showed Bryce using his powerful grip to flip Lin around and force her face his slick cock. Bryce then ordered, "clean your master's cock." Lin, still woozy from her orgasm, leaned forward and began licking Bryce's cock.

Bryce then grabbed Lin's head and said, "you did good today, slut. Tell Alejandro that my slut thanks him helping her learn her place."

Lin, exhausted, said in a defeated voice, "Thank you Sir. Bryce's slut thanks you for helping me learn my place."

Rob heard Alejandro's voice in the video say, "Bryce, do not go easy on her. She is tricky and will need to be broken many times."

The video then cut to a new scene, this time with Lin alone in her hotel room. Lin's face was now a picture of serenity, with the exception of Lin's puffy red cheeks from Alejandro's earlier slaps. "Did you like that, my sweet Robbie? I know I it was intense, but it was one of the best fucks Bryce ever gave me. I love you so much for letting me come! Maybe we can come together during your next birthday!"

Lin finished the video by saying, "Mwah... be a good boy for me, Robbie, and come home safe. Remember Bryce's rule #3! We'll be checking to see that you did those burpees. Happy Birthday, Robbie, and get me a souvenir from D.C. if you have the time!"

==========

Rob got little sleep after the video ended and felt like a zombie during the entire trip home.

When Rob texted that he was coming home at 2:10 AM, he had expected Lin to already be asleep. Instead, came home to the smell of five spice... Lin must have made her personal version of thee-cup chicken, one of Rob's favorite dishes. Seeing his girlfriend strut around naked in nothing but an apron lifted his spirits. Lin flashed Rob a warm smile and said, "welcome home, Robbie!"

Lin came forward and grabbed Rob by the arm, saying, "I know we have a lot to talk about, but the first thing I want is for my good boy to eat. I know you haven't had anything since breakfast. And then take a shower after."

Rob smiled and obeyed. It was exactly the kind of affirmation he wanted from her. Rob and Lin then sat, ate, and talked as they always had, laughing at each other's stupid jokes. Rob described his time at the conference and showed Lin the Washington, D.C. keychain that he bought for her. Lin smiled at seeing the gift, gave Rob a peck on the cheek, and immediately attached it to her current keychain.

Once dinner was finished, Lin dragged Rob to the bedroom and stripped him bare, including removing Rob's chastity cage. She knew the burning questions on the back of Rob's mind but insisted that Rob take a shower first. Once Rob stepped out from the shower, Lin dragged Rob back to the bed and cuddled into his arms and said, "OK, so you want to talk about the video? Did you like it?"

Rob, grateful to Lin for having broken the ice, said, "Yes, I liked it. But... it was, uh, intense. Is that how you want to be treated?"

Lin smiled and sighed. "OK, don't make it more than it is. It's something I want every once in a while. I definitely enjoyed being Bryce's slut... and I think I will start calling him master and referring myself as his slut when I'm with him."

Rob stayed silent and asked, "But... what does that mean for us?"

Lin looked at Rob and said, "Us? Don't be silly, it doesn't mean anything for us. I don't love Bryce or Alejandro. I love you and only you."

Rob breathed a sigh of relief... he had faith in Lin, of course, but it was still helpful to hear those words. Rob responded, "I love you. I just didn't like being away from you. And don't like the idea of someone 'owning' you."

Lin smiled and gave Rob a deep kiss on the lips. "I know, and I missed you so much, too! No one 'owns' me, baby. It's all just play to make the sex hotter."

Lin then positioned Rob's head between her arms and her bosom and said, "I know I'm... a lot. And I know that many guys who were perfectly happy to fuck me but ran off by the idea of sticking with me in an actual relationship. And then the ones that stick around after either didn't give a shit about me as a person or tended to have real problems. You've been the only person who's been able to accept me for all of me without being a nutjob."

Rob sighed, wishing he had recorded those words. "Lin, I love you so much. I just want you to tell me if you ever feel like I'm not enough or start wanting more from me."

Lin kissed Rob's forehead and then started rubbing his penis. "Robbie, you're perfect. I don't want you to be some asshole dom to me, I told you early on I can't deal with that from you."

Rob, who had been chaste for almost a week now, was already getting close to ejaculating from Lin's simple touch. He was tempted to just let it happen but quickly changed his mind and said, "Lin... I'm about to cum!"

Lin smiled and said, "good boy! OK, and as my final birthday present, I'm going to give you something that will melt your subby brain and give you the orgasm you deserve. Now, stay still and try not to scream, OK?"

Lin brought out a pair of blindfolds and wrapped them around Rob's eyes. Rob, now blind, heard steps and ruffling, and then suddenly felt a sharp, squeezing pain as Lin placed clamps on Rob's nipples. Lin squeezed Rob's balls until Rob screamed in pain, causing his erection to subside. Lin then brought out the chastity cage and deftly trapped Rob's genitals back in the cage while Rob did his best to stay still, whimpering in agony.

Lin then whispered into Rob's ears, "my good boy... it's time for your third birthday present." Lin then covered Rob's mouth with her pussy, wet from anticipation. Rob quickly began licking, now long-familiar with Lin's favorite pussy-eating routines and hoping to quickly deliver an orgasm to Lin.

Rob heard Lin activate her vibrator and bring it down to the surface of Rob's cock cage. She teased Rob's trapped cock with the lowest vibrations as Rob continued to suck and lick Lin's clit. Rob could hear the subtle change in Lin's breath that signaled an incoming orgasm. Simultaneously, Lin increased the vibration speed of the vibrator and hammered it down onto Rob's cage.

As Lin came, buckling and moaning in pleasure, Rob himself found the combined sensations of a filled mouth, a vibrating cock cage, and a pair of clamped nipples to be overwhelming. Rob felt his orgasm crash like a tsunami against his brain, every brief sensation seemingly drawn out into infinite. He moaned and spasmed, rubbing his hands all over Lin's sides with no control over what was happening.

As Lin got off Rob's mouth and took off Rob's blindfold, Rob said, "I love you"

Lin smiled back, and said, "I love you too. OK, now it's time for your final birthday present."

Rob, exhausted, asked, "Oh? I'm feeling so spoiled. What is my final birthday present?"

Lin pulled Rob's left ear close to her mouth and whispered, "I want to marry you. Will you marry me?"

12