All Comments on 'Rob Cuckolds Me'

by sarah_lovescum

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
threeinchthreeinchover 9 years ago
Thanks for a great story.

It made my tiny thing so stiff. It's great that Sarah is getting the real cock She deserves, maybe matt could perform clean up duties in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Keep it coming!

I, for one, enjoyed your story very much and look forward to reading more! Don't listen to the negative trolls. They don't seem to understand this category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: Keep it coming!

Yeah, right. They comment on the story, but you had to include a slam on them because they dare to have a different opinion, and, yet, THEY'RE the trolls. On what fucking planet?

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 9 years ago
GOOD FIRST STORY

Well, you've finally taken the plunge, and as usual, the LW readers who dislike cuckold stories have thrown cold water on you. Shake it off and try again, that is assuming you really love writing. If not, give em the finger and let em buy their damn reading material.

Now to your story--several mention the need for an editor and they may be right. I read it for entertainment, and really didn't spot anything that jerked me out of the story. I suggest a through study of the writers resources here on Lit. then go over this story again, trying to apply what you learned.

I do not like cuckold stories where the husband is humiliated, and yes, I have written some at the request of readers. Yours is not that type story. Here the poor devil of a husband recognizes a problem with his marriage and is trying desperately to not lose his wife. (For all you fire breathing Anons. out there, this is a real life scenario played out daily.) You showed us a man who, through no fault of his own, could no longer provide the sexual fulfillment a healthy woman needs. He doesn't want to lose her, they still love each other and are happy together--most of the time. He knows if he doesn't do something, human nature will finally drive her to find satisfaction on her own. That's the day he loses her and he knows it. He provides the outlet and takes part in the act, by virtue of him being there. Had you stopped just after she rode him Cowgirl style, you'd have had a great story.

After that, you got boring. There is only so many ways to "insert tab a into slot b, and repeat" and when we keep pushing it I think we start losing the reader. Sometimes less is more. You got comments on the dialogue; I agree with most of them--way too much talking when fucking is the order of the day. We should try to keep dialogue real; would you, or have you, ever had a sexual experience when that much talking is going on? Make your characters sound like you and your pardner and you'll be fine.

Good Luck and Keep On Writing

shutterpsbshutterpsbover 9 years ago

An entertaining fantasy. It could do with some proof reading, but it's not horrible. Keep at it.

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
I thought!

I liked this story, but I thought it was rather "Clinical".

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 9 years ago
It's A Start....

For your first story it is not bad at all really.

Problem is the subject theme of cuckolding story is there are too many on this site.

Also the story was predictable and though the 2/3 of the story seemed to be a loving husband and with dealing with a medical problem. Was wasted when the term 'Blind Cuck' was used and that the husband would take his wife to bars, leave her, and watch her walk off with strange men.

Effectively the story was contemplating that the loving wife should become a hotwife slut for strange men.

The loving nature was then lost in one sentence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hi

Please ignore all the bad comments.Your story is really good. 99% of what makes a good story is that it is true. What your husband and the other mans wife done for you most would understand. This is your first story to learn. The sex is belieble, but most fiction stories I find unbelievable . For example,college graduate, mother pays for and prepares food, wine, washes dishes and clothes while getting fucked, the door was cracked, she gets fucked in the first paragraph. Womens stories are more believable. Its rare thaat a woman speaks of herself in a story. II believe most of these people are gays that dont want a woman on the sight. People can gripe in a nice way, but the nasty gripers can go straight to

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Job

Be encouraged. It was a wonderful addition to Lit. I look forward to reading future submissions -Patricia (Florida)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So, are many frustrated women that easily swayed?.....

.....What they elect to do as a couple and by agreement, is entirely up to them. It seemed a little like an advertisement for cuckolding. Everybody had a great time, everybody is relaxed and open, talking easily, in detail about things the vast majority reserve for intimate conversation between husband and wife. Yeah, she washroom easily convinced and the mood was a little too familiar....like the women on the set of a pornshoot.

I just wonder how long the marriage will last when she fucks somebody that really rattles her bones and he's not there to remind her that they do this to satisfy their mutual needs. As soon as he fails to tell him every detail, she begins to separate from him, keeping more and more of each experience to herself. Thus begins the fall.

Yeah well, at thend, that's all pretty scant clothing for a plain old cuckold story.

The medical excuse fails to account for the currently available medical solutions for his problem. That said, well, written....just not my favorite topic.

Oh, and for the record, she cuckolded him, not the other way around. When I saw the title, I thought she would be a cuckuean and you just got the wrong word. You got the right work, but made it apply to the wrong subject. Sadly, not in the way I'd hoped. Too bad. That might have been new and interesting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
excellent - very sexy.

More please!

Kate12345675Kate12345675almost 9 years ago
1 STAR

Why are so may cuckolds in England ? In the US she would get the boot !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Rob Cuckolds me

One of the best stories I have read for a long time. I'm begging for more.

mmikeblmmikeblabout 8 years ago
Mostly good

Noble husband wants his wife satisfied and can't himself. Okay so far. But why the husband can't give oral is beyond me. He isn't crippled; he goes to the door to let "Rob" into the house, and he sits in a regular chair. But I get it that he can't fuck so okay, bring in someone else. The choice of a slightly older middle age guy makes sense to avoid the friendship developing - just a fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow.

There are sure some sick gay fucks on here, you little bitches jack your pathic cocks while reading this shit? Ha ha ha ha.

farnorthhotfarnorthhotabout 6 years ago

Would love to see more!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Sums it up

Uuugh! Uuuuuuuuuigh! Uuuuuuuuuuuugh! Your own words sun it up perfectly.

Anthony1965Anthony1965about 4 years ago
Loved it

Great story and very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife and I tried cuckolding several years ago with one of my good friends who has a big cock. I'm small and my wife fell in love with my buddies big cock. Since then she connected through Facebook a male friend who was divorced and we all went out for dinner and drinks. We ended up spilling our fetish and he was more than happy to fuck my wife. He ended up having a thick 8+ inch cock and to this day he is her bull boyfriend.

wantawatch69wantawatch6910 months ago

Fantastic story, we both loved it... where's chapter 2?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Sad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous