Rob, Darin and Benji Ch. 02

Story Info
Benji and I satisfy our needs.
2.2k words
4.58
5.9k
5

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue: I was solidly bisexual, Darin was gay leaning toward bi and Benji was gay, plain and simple. We even talked a little about the living arrangement and the potential issues that might arise, with three horny guys under the one roof. Since there were three bedrooms and three bathrooms, it was agreed that Darin and I could bring women (or men) home and Benji could bring guys home. We joked that, to be fair, he could bring women home, too; he laughed it off but, after the first week, decided he had all he needed, right there at home.

***********************************************

It was guaranteed to happen and the first night, after nearly a week in the house, Benji and I hooked-up by accident. We had separate bedrooms, but Darin would spend a night with me and a night with Benji. It was like friends with benefits...or roommates with benefits.

I was coming out of the shower after a run and Benji was grabbing laundry from the hamper. "I'm sorry, dude. Just getting your laundry...and I thought I could slip in here, before you came out." His eyes hardly focused much above my waist, "Um...I guess I didn't...um make it."

"You know it's not gonna bite," I teased him with a little smirk.

"Yeah, I know...um what?"

It was clearly a struggle for him to ignore it...and it was obvious he wanted to reach for it. "You're staring...my dick's not gonna bite...go ahead."

He was nervous and embarrassed, "I guess...a...you caught me. I can't...I shouldn't...I know we've all talked and decided to let the inevitable happen. We've both been sleeping with Darin and I'm cool with that...but...um...things are still a little weird, and I don't want to screw things up for anybody.

"Benji...dude...it's okay. It is weird, but I don't feel we're doing anything wrong...just boys being boys...you know?"

"Yeah...all three of us do seem comfortable, with each other. You and Darin have been together for a long time, but with Robin...I don't want to fuck things up. The emotions of losing her from your life; well...that's when you probably need Darin the most. I don't want to complicate things."

I was impressed with the empathy, but I was doing better at leaving things behind...and more than ready get him in the sack...and maybe get my cock sucked in the process. "I appreciate that, Benji, but it's going to be okay...things are really good...it's all good...I'm doing fine."

My eyes wandered down over his body; he was a hot looking guy, about 5' 9" with wavy brown hair and dark brown eyes. His body had all the mouth-watering definition that a competitive swimmer would have; he had been on the team but had to let it go for the grades.

He blushed a little, but blurted, "Well...um...the rumors are true...you're hung, too. And...I can't wait to ride that thing," he smiled and shook his head, "or be shared by my two hung roommates." He laughed, "I'd be one happily satisfied bottom...very, very satisfied!"

I grinned, "I'm sure that's all in the cards...maybe even tonight? Go ahead, dude...get things started. Grab hold...and try it out."

"Shit, nice dick...and this's fucking sweet! My fingers don't meet...thick is good!"

The hurdles were crossed, so I lead him to the bedroom. There we stood, his hungering dark eyes looking me, up and down. I was doing the same but trying to finish drying. He grinned, "Let me do it for you," He finished, threw the towel aside and ran his hands up over my torso.

Quietly whistling his approval, "You are fuck'n hot, you have a perfect body...sure you're not a swimmer?"

Laughing, "Really? I don't have the chest or shoulders for that. Thanks...but no...I run...always been a runner. I'm glad you like what you see, but now it's my turn...let's see what you got."

"You've got way too many clothes on." As I opened his pants, he had these super tiny briefs, straining to conceal an erection. Thinking our new living arrangement's going to work out just fine, I was tugging at my new roommate's pants. He pushed the jeans down over smooth, muscled legs and stepped out of them.

"Now that's a swimmer's body...a real swimmer's body!"

"Thanks dude!"

I freed his dick and tucked the waistband under his balls, low hanging...heavy...suck-able balls. I took his cock in my hand and stroked; it was hard, thick and maybe six or seven inches long. He moaned, as I ran my hand up the meaty shaft to stroke the tip.

Without a word, he pulled away and dropped to his knees, to where he was face to face with my dick. He held it down to carefully study the head, eye to eye and, after a pause, I felt his lips work up to the top and close over the head. The warm sensation was intense; his tongue probed the slit and he started bobbing up and down the shaft. His cheeks pulled in, and I could see the head's outline, pumping inside his mouth. When he did take it out, he licked down the full length, all the way to my balls.

"Oh Fuck! Yeah, Benji...yeah...yeah...you do that real good...mmmm...real good!"

He responded by swirling his tongue over the head, sucking the very tip and stroking the corona with his lips. Over and over, he pushed his lips down the shaft until the head hit the back of his mouth. He couldn't get the whole thing in his mouth, but he could get the head and way past half-way.

I put my hands on his shoulders to steady myself, "Fuck'n suck that dick...yeah...yeah...fuck yeah...suck it...mmmm, just like that...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah...yeah!"

He pulled off and grinned, "Mmmm...slap me with it, stud...slap me hard with that big dick!"

I held tight around the base and smacked the spit-soaked shaft over his cheek...SMACK! "That's it...you like bein' cock-slapped...yeah, that's it...SMACK... SMACK... SMACK"

"Now, open that mouth and take it...take it all."

He grabbed it with his lips and wildly twisted his head side to side as he bobbed, spiraling up and down over the veined shaft. He sucked harder, but after a couple of minutes, I pulled him to his feet, my cock springing free and slapping hard against my belly.

He looks down at the engorged cockhead, almost as big a plum, "Rob, that is a mouthful! It felt amazing...mmmm...in my mouth!"

"Let me do you," dropping to my knees and stroking his dick. Eagerly, I wrapped my lips around it and pumped up and down the beautiful rock-hard cock. The wispy pubes buried my lips and it poked at my throat. I love sucking cock...I was good at it...and Benji sounded like a very satisfied customer.

"Fuck Rob...fuck, I'm ready...I wanna feel that big fucker inside me! I gotta have it! Will you fuck me?"

Boosting my unshakable cockiness (excuse the pun), I went to lay him back onto the bed and spread his legs, but he said, "No, I wanna ride it."

He watched me lube and whistled again, as I stroked with both hands. "Fuck me, dude! That's a fuckin' picture! Just lay back there and let me ride that thing," with a lusty grin.

He straddled me, while I guided it to the target. He lowered himself, and I felt it push through, the puckered hole spreading and stretching around the big, purple head. As he pushed past the head and down over the shaft, sliding slow, his face was flooded with pleasure, "Fuck...fuck...fuck, that's good...thick...thick, fucking cock...mmmm...yeah...fuck!"

He took a big breath and relaxed once he came to rest on me. "Mmmm...it's stretches...yeah, stretching my ass...amazing...oh god amazing!"

His dick was just as rock-hard as mine, pointing straight up and bobbing. Leaning back on his hands, he rolled his hips, till only the head was left inside...then sinking back down, he impaled himself with eight inches of pleasure. My dick felt amazing, and it was smokin' hot to see his dick bobbing with the ride.

"Yes...yessss...yessss...fuck yeah...yeah...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh. Mmmm...mmmm...that cock feels...so...so good!"

"Yeah fuck'n ride it...use my dick ...like that...just like that...yeah...yeah...yeah, use it!"

He rolled his body faster and moaned, "Rob...oh Rob...that dick...uhhhh...uhhhh...that...that dick feels so fuckin' good...fuckkkkk!"

I grabbed his bouncing dick and started pumping; there was no fucking way to resist it. I stroked till beads trickled down over the head, which wasn't long...he was so crazy turned-on.

"Uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...oh god...oh god, Rob...Rob...Rob! Rob...fuckin'...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuckin' close...so close...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...jeezus...fuckkkkkk!"

His moans got louder, and he grabbed his dick from me; he pumped it with rough, urgent strokes, bringing himself to a huge release. A thick spray shot over my chest, "Fuckkkk...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah"

"Yeah...show me what ya got...show me what ya got...gimme that load...ride that dick...ride that dick! Yeah...yeah...ride that dick...ride it hard and shoot that load...fuck yeah!"

I thought he was cashed, but instead of climbing off, he started riding again, "Fuck that was sweet...felt good to cum, but I want more...want more dick!"

"It's all yours, dude...use it...fuck yer ass...ride it...keep ride'n...yeah...yeah...don't stop...don't...don't...don't stop...uhhhh...uhhhh...ride it...keep it up...keep it up!"

"I love yer big fucking dick...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah...big...big fucking dick," pumping his ass up and down over the aching shaft. Darin said he was a "hot bottom" and that proved to be spot-on; he really knew how to service a cock...and I was really close.

"God, I wanna suck it...let me suck it...let me suck it, again."

"Dude, it's yours; go ahead, get on it. The wipes are on the toilet."

"Don't go anywhere," he grinned.

He cleaned me up and worked his mouth, up and down, over the shaft. A trickle rewarded his efforts; his tongue probed the slit and swirled over the big, spongy head. I could feel him sucking harder and swallowing; the tip of his tongue teased the underside of the head. It was rough but I tried to focus on delaying the orgasm; I tried to relax and just celebrate the skilled tongue working my dick.

He looked up, "Take me, Rob...take me, again...do me from behind!"

He got up on all fours and I ran my hands down over his muscular frame, enjoying every inch of his firm body. His bubbled ass was firm and muscled...begging to be split with a dick...my dick. After savoring the beautiful ass, I grabbed his hips, "Dude, you got some real nice ass! Firm and fuck-able!"

"Well, dude...it's all yours...yours for the taking...fuck me."

His body felt warm in my hands, but his ass was scorching hot, as I stroked inside. He moaned, "Mmmmmmm...ahhhh...yeah...yeah...yeah, Rob...gimme all that big dick...yeah...yeah...fuck me...put it all in there...gimme that dick...oh god, fuck me!"

Each time I pulled out, I pushed back in going deep, as deep as I could go. He moaned, "Oh god, Rob...yes...yes...yes...fuck me...fuck me...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck me deep...fuck me! Pound it...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...pound that ass...dude, pound that ass!"

When he felt a stirring in his balls, he whispered, "Oh fuck, dude, think you're gonna make me shoot, again...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah, getting close...ahhhh...ahhhh...closer."

"Get on yer back and let me watch'ya shoot," I grinned, "I wanna fuck out that load!"

I pushed his legs way back and started humping into his ass, "Fuck Benji...fuck dude...that's fuck'n good...mmmm...its tight...so fuck'n tight...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...so fucking good!"

Beyond the moaning, it was obvious he was liking it too; precum splattered his abs, as his body jerked and bounced under mine. He screamed, "Fuck...fuck...cumming...cumming...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah cumming!"

I'd sent him over the edge and his whole body jerked; I held him tight, ramming my dick into his shuddering body and splitting his cheeks wide. I was getting a familiar churning in my balls, too; I knew I had to back off...or spill in his ass. I shoved my fingers into his open mouth and used it as leverage.

Unable to back off...I needed to cum, "Dude...fuck...fuck...gonna shoot! Gonna shoot a load...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck'n big one...big load!"

I had both hands digging into his hips and plastered his insides with cum. His ass rolled with me, as I pumped out more; he moaned, "Fuckin' gimme that load...fuck it in me...fuck it in me...yeah...yeah, fuck me with it...fuck me with it!"

He laid his head back, closed his eyes and savored the reward, filling his ass. It took time for us to recover, but when I rolled off and slipped out, a trickle ran down his crack.

I flopped down beside him and stared at the ceiling, "Well that was damned hot! You feeling okay?"

"A hot creampie from a hunky roommate...a hunky roommate with a gorgeous dick! Are you kidding?" He grinned, "Shit, I'm more than okay, but I think you wore me out."

"I wore you out?" I grinned, "Benji, you are a very, high maintenance cock-slut."

Seeming to completely ignore me, "Dude, I'm a little sore, too."

"You should be the way you got fucked...you probably had my dick inside you for more than an hour."

He broke into laughter, "I really can be a high maintenance cock-slut...I think we're gonna be great roommates, especially if we shoot for two hours next time."

"I think so, too...and two hours...yeah, that's doable." I grinned, "By the way, I know we got sidetracked, but thanks for doing the laundry, Benji."

"Well, the laundry may never happen again, because I'm planning to pick up yours as soon as I hear the shower turn-off," he grinned, "it's all in the timing."

"And don't forget you promised a threesome...with both of you...both my roommates," his grin became a huge smile.

"Slut!"

As he turned to get his shower, "Yeah, I'll take that...proudly, I'll take it."