Rob Experiments with Mental Powers Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie's eyes were still closed, and her orgasm was over, but her imaginary lover was not finished. He slammed into her cunt, almost lifting her off her feet with each upward thrust. She could feel his cum hitting her cervix. It seemed to go on forever, her pussy was now a sloppy mess from her juices, and he now added his; his dick slid freely in and out, back and forth. She could hear the squishy noises her wet pussy was making each time he slammed into her. Her pussy, full of semen and juices, would ooze out the liquids with each inward thrust. Finally, with his balls emptied, he stopped, buried deep inside her, his chest heaving, trying to pull in enough oxygen. Finally, he raised his head, and Jamie was about to get the first look at her lover's face when it faded away before she could get a good look.

Jamie's breasts were still swaying as she took each heavy breath. Her fingers, no longer moving, just lay across her pussy, legs still spread wide, and the scent of her sex was rich in the air. She could feel her butt crack soaked from all the juice that had run down from her pussy. She knew she was going to have to change the sheets. Then she opened her eyes. "What is going on with me? Am I going crazy or something? Maybe I need to see a head shrink? Yeah, right, like I can afford that on a teacher's salary," she said to herself. She thought again about the face of the man; the details of his face weren't precise, but she thought he seemed vaguely familiar. Jamie couldn't place him; there just weren't enough details.

The next day, Jamie decided she couldn't take the day off and didn't see she would accomplish anything by staying home. Besides, the work would help her take her mind off the previous day's events. She was sitting at her desk, working on her laptop as the students for American Lit began to straggle in. Some would say a simple "Hi" or "Hi, Ms. Jensen," and some would smile; some just came in and took their seat. She always looked up to those who spoke to her, smiled, and said, "Hi." Except when one student came in. When Rob came in and said, "Hello, Ms. Jensen," she looked up with a smile and opened her mouth to reply, but her mouth froze open, and nothing came out. She watched him take his seat, take his books out of his backpack, and look toward Jamie. Their eyes met, and for both, time seemed to stand still. The voices of the surrounding students seemed far away and hardly noticeable. For Jamie, the face of her imaginary lover was suddenly in precise detail, and he was sitting in her class. Jamie felt a flush in her face as it turned red. Rob saw her face turning red, and then it hit him like a sledgehammer. Remembering how his thoughts affected Ernie, he suddenly knew, without a doubt, that his fantasies from the day before had affected Jamie too. Then he remembered her getting up during class and leaving when he had sexual fantasies about her. He thought about masturbating after he got home. Did that affect her too, he wondered? Did his ability reach that far?

"Oh shit," he thought. He liked Jamie, and not just in a sexual way either; she was really nice and a great teacher. He never wanted his fantasies to affect her, but he had never thought about it until now. Now he felt his face getting red.

Just as Rob had felt when he met Jamie's eyes, Jamie felt some connection while looking into Rob's eyes. Somehow, she knew he had something to do with her sex events from the day before. "But how could he?" she asked herself. She went back to looking at her laptop but not reading anything. Her mind was racing with this new turn of events. "Wait, maybe he didn't have anything to do with it. Maybe I've just had some deep-rooted, perverted desire to have sex with one of my students." She thought about it a little, but deep down, she didn't think that's what it was.

"Ok, class, give me just a minute or two here, and we will get started. I need to finish this up," Jamie said. She needed to talk to Rob privately, but how could she do that? And what in the world was she going to say to him? "Hey, are you the one who's entering my mind and making me masturbate like crazy?" That would go over really well.

Then she had an idea. Although she knew the answer, she asked the class, "How many graduating seniors are there?"

Rob raised his hand, and so did Kelly Clark.

"Ok," and with a smile, "congratulations on your graduation! I know it's been a long slog, but you're almost there. After class, I want to meet with each of you briefly to review your grades and ensure there isn't anything missing or wrong that might screw up your graduation. I'm sure there's not, but I don't want to take any chances on something this important."

Both students nodded and said, "Ok."

When class ended, and all the other students had left, they approached her desk.

"Since this is about grades and is confidential, I can't discuss your grades in front of the other. So Rob, would you please wait in the hallway while I talk to Kelly first? Please close the door behind you. Thank you."

"Ok, Kelly, here are your grades for all your homework and tests. Does that look about right to you?" asked Jamie as she turned the laptop so Kelly could see the screen better. "You're a very bright girl; you have an A average."

After a few minutes, "Yeah, that looks good to me."

"Ok, good; what I am going to do is give you the option to either take the final exam or you can skip it. If you skip it, you will get an A for the class. If you take the test, then it is not going to improve your grade any and, in theory, it could lower it, so I don't see a reason for you to take it, but the choice is yours," said Jaime as she spun the laptop back around to face herself.

Kelly grinned, "Oh nah, I'm good, Ms. Jensen, an A works just fine."

"Ok, that is all we need to talk about; just remember that you still have to come to class. Please tell Rob to come in on your way out."

"Sure thing, thanks, Ms. Jensen."

Rob walked into the classroom. "Please close the door behind you, Rob."

Jamie went through the same spiel with Rob about his grades and the option to skip the final exam. Rob was good, he had an A, and so he declined to take the final.

"Ok, anything else, Ms. Jensen?" asked Rob, hoping that was it.

Taking a deep breath, "Yes, there was one other thing, just a sec." Jamie got up and went to the door. She opened the door and looked out into the hallway. Not seeing anyone, she closed the door and returned to her seat. She didn't want to take any chances that someone might be outside and could overhear their conversation.

She opened her mouth as if to speak, then closed it. She looked up at Rob and momentarily drummed her fingers on her desk. Rob could tell she was very nervous.

"Rob, I need to talk to you about something, but honestly, I'm not sure how to begin. You know how on a TV show, a reporter will be talking to a politician or maybe the police, and they will agree that their conversation is off the record?"

Rob nodded.

"Ok, that's what I need here. I need this conversation to be off the record. I need your word that you will NEVER...EVER speak of this to anyone. I will totally deny it if you do. My entire career is on the line here, so I must have your word, your guarantee that you will not repeat anything we say. This is very, very serious."

Rob took a breath, "Wow, yeah, sure, my lips are sealed, Ms. Jensen."

"I'm not sure how to proceed with this. In all my years of education, nothing like this has ever come up. The whole thing seems so completely crazy; I find it hard to believe myself. So I think we need to take super small baby steps here. I want you to please be completely honest with me."

Rob nodded, "Ok."

"First, please take out your smartphone. Here is mine; I am turning it off. I want you to turn yours off too. That way, we both can be sure the other is not recording this."

Rob pulled his smartphone out and turned it off. Jamie stood and walked around until she was within two feet of Rob.

"Now we can talk but only in a whisper so that nobody can hear us," she whispered to him.

Rob nervously nodded.

Jamie took a deep breath. "Something happened to me yesterday, something very, very weird. Something that has never happened to me before in my life. And I think you had something to do with it."

Rob looked at her, unsure what to say, "Ummm, what happened?"

"That is hard to say, hard for me to talk about, and pretty embarrassing. It makes no sense at all. Did you have anything unusual or weird happen to you yesterday? While in my class?" She decided she wouldn't mention what had happened at home yet.

"No, nothing weird happened."

Rob saw Jamie's shoulders sag, and her head dropped a little.

"But, it's possible that I might have done something."

Jamie's head popped up, and her eyes opened wider. "What?" she asked.

"Well, like you, this is hard to say, and as you said, it is embarrassing. You probably won't believe me when I tell you."

"Please tell me, Rob."

"Let me tell you something else first; maybe it will make more sense." Jamie nodded. "By any chance, did you hear about Ernie Shaw peeing his pants in the lunchroom a couple of weeks ago?" She thought briefly, "Yes, I heard some teachers talking about it in the teacher lounge."

Rob told her the story of the fourth-grade playground incident and what happened in the restroom a month ago. He told her about playing pranks on his friends and making their noses, cheeks, arms, and chin itch. He then told her how he made Ernie pee his pants.

"I mostly did that as a test to see what I could do."

Jamie was raising her hand to scratch her chin when her hand stopped halfway, and her eyes grew. Rob just nodded his head. Then he pointed at her elbow, and she could feel an itch. Then he pointed at her other elbow, and she could feel an itch begin there.

"Ms. Jensen, if I caused your problems yesterday, I am sooo very sorry. I never dreamed that would happen. It never occurred to me," Rob was looking down; he couldn't meet Jamie's eyes.

"What were you doing during class?"

Rob didn't say anything; he just continued to look at his shoes.

"Rob, you have got to tell me. Remember our pledge. Nothing leaves this room."

"I.......I was.....I was having sexual fantasies about you. But I swear it never crossed my mind that it was doing anything to you. I would never have done it if I had thought it would."

Jamie's eyes were wide open, "Oh, my God. Rob, I was sitting at my desk, and I could feel myself becoming, errr, aroused." Jamie walked over to a window and looked out. She couldn't believe it, but there was no other explanation. She stepped back, stood close to Rob, and whispered, "I want you to tell me what your fantasy was. Not in great detail...just...generally."

"No, Ms. Jensen, I couldn't do that."

"You've got to, Rob. Whether it was on purpose or not, I believe you violated my body yesterday. I need to know....to help me understand."

"Well, we were in this classroom, nobody was around, we were naked, standing at your desk, kissing, and then I went down on my knees......and performed oral sex on you. Is that enough detail? I'm very sorry, but you are a beautiful woman, and it's hard not to have those kinds of thoughts."

"Another question, what were you doing around 4:00 yesterday?"

Rob's eyes got big as saucers, and he started shaking his head no, "No, oh no, no, no, no."

"Yes, those same feelings happened again around that time, but it was more intense; it almost felt like someone was with me, almost like I could feel them touching me, not quite, but almost. What were you doing? Were you fantasizing about me again?" Jamie asked, still whispering.

Rob, looking at the ground, nodded his head.

"Where were you?"

"At home."

"Holy shit, you can affect me remotely too?? Shit!!"

"I'm sorry, I had no idea. I never would have if I had, please believe me."

"Were you doing something different to make it more intense?"

"Yes.....maybe....I was....touching myself."

"You were masturbating; not a word leaves this room," Jamie said as a statement rather than a question.

Rob just nodded.

"Tell me about your fantasy."

"We were still in this classroom; it was a continuation of my fantasy during class; you just had your.....orgasm. I stood up, and we had sex standing up."

"I had something like a hallucination or something, but the vision I had in my head was the same as what you described. It sounds like your fantasy is being transported to my head as well. Somehow."

Jamie could see tears in Rob's eyes. "I promise never to do that again, Ms. Jensen; you have my word. I won't speak of this to anyone either."

"Thank you for being open and explaining everything. I thought I was losing my mind or something. How did you get this ability?"

"I have no idea; I have thought and thought about it, but nothing that might have caused it stands out."

"God, this is so unbelievable. I wouldn't believe it if it hadn't happened to me. But you have to promise me that you will never do that to me again."

Rob nodded, "I promise I will never do that to you again."

They stood there deep in thought for a couple of minutes.

"Well, I guess that is all I have to say or ask. Do you have anything else to say?" asked Jamie.

"No, I have nothing else to say."

"Ok, see you later," Jamie said and gently patted him on the shoulder.

As he turned to go, "Rob." He looked back at Jamie. "Don't be embarrassed about masturbating; practically everyone does it. Even me." She held up a finger, "not a word leaves this room," she warned with a small smile. He nodded; one side of his mouth turned slightly in a small smile. "Not a word," he then ran two fingers across his lips like he was closing a zipper.

As Rob reached the door, Jamie said, "Oh, one more thing......this ability of yours, it's going to make you a very popular guy at college with the coeds. Please, please, don't abuse this power. Don't use it to see how many sexual conquests you can have with women. Please don't use it to embarrass, torture, or belittle others. I know it will be very tempting, but you're an adult now, not a high school kid; please act responsibly and judiciously with this ability."

Rob was quiet for a moment as he thought about her advice. Then he nodded his head with a serious expression, "I promise I will do my best." He then turned and left the classroom.

Jamie sat in her seat and thought about what she had just learned. Trying to get her head around the fact that she had had sex with one of her students. Even if he didn't feel it like she did, it was not an actual, physical, sexual act. But sitting here now, thinking about it, it didn't seem any different than any other times she had sex with other men. She knew that any time after today if she started feeling horny, she would wonder if it was Rob fantasizing about her again or if it was just her normal state of arousal.

"Shit," she said unhappily as she shook her head. Was this really the end of it? Or would Rob enter her head again in the future and give her another mind fuck? What if he wanted to do something else besides fuck her? Even Rob didn't seem to comprehend how powerful his ability was or its potential.

TWO YEARS LATER

Beth sat at the university student center's cafeteria across the table from her friend, Julie.

"Hey Julie, how's it going?" she said as she put down her food tray.

"Good! Good! Nice to see you; it's been a few weeks since we saw each other; been so damn busy with class and homework."

"Ugh, I know what you mean," said Beth, "can't hardly keep my head above water."

"So, last time we talked, you mentioned something about dating a new guy. I think Rob was his name? How's that going? Is he a keeper?"

Beth glanced at Julie and smiled a little sheepishly, "Yeah, his name is Rob, and he's a keeper. So far, it is going well. Still early, though. He's really nice, attractive, not a model type, but still attractive. He seems to be pretty smart too, getting a Computer Science Engineering degree. And the....," Beth hesitated a moment, glanced at Julie and then at the nearby tables to see if anyone was close enough to overhear, then back at her food and said more quietly, "and the sex." She raised her head, looked at Julie, "ohhhh myyyy God, the sex." She closed her eyes and moaned very quietly so only Julie could hear. With her eyes still closed, she bit her lower lip and moaned again. Opening her eyes, almost whispering, she said, "Rob is fucking amazing in bed. The things he can do, I didn't even know was possible. I used to think I was a one-orgasm girl. One and done. But this past Saturday, Rob gave me four orgasms. And these weren't little, just ok orgasms; these were rocket lift-off, mind-blowing orgasms. Ones like I have never had before. And it was all four of them!! Not just one, but four crazy good orgasms. Rob said that was just the beginning; before too long, I will be able to have as many as I want. Somehow, he can position and aim his cock just right when he is inside me and hits my G-spot perfectly. It feels soooo good. And when he goes down on me, his tongue, oh my God, his tongue. I don't really know what he is doing down there while he is doing it, he uses his tongue, his lips, his fingers, and he brings right to the edge and keeps me there. I just need one little teeny, tiny push to push me over, but he keeps me right there at the edge. Somehow, he knows exactly how to pace it, so I am going out of my fucking mind wanting to cum. But he can pull back just ever so slightly and keep me thrashing about on the bed; my hips are bucking and pushing against his mouth because I am so desperate to cum. A couple of times, I have grabbed his head in both hands and just smashed his mouth against my cunt cause I wanted to cum so bad. I screamed at him to make me cum. I have always been a little vocal during sex, moans and groans, and maybe a little bit of dirty talk. But now, I would embarrass a sailor with all the filth coming out of my mouth. I'm surprised the neighbors haven't called the cops thinking Rob is beating me up. And I know this is TMI, but he makes me so wet my pussy is practically gushing juices. We always lay three towels on the bed to soak it all up. It's not just me either; he can cum two or three times. Sometimes it's inside me, sometimes it's on my tits, my stomach, my thighs, or he will shoot it right on my pussy. I'm still balking at a facial, though. And it's not a small amount; he can shoot a pretty big load every time. It all adds up to a big, wet mess. But it's well worth it."

Beth now felt a little embarrassed at the rush of information about her sex life. She hadn't meant to, but once she started, she couldn't stop; she had to tell somebody. Julie was now staring at Beth with her mouth hanging open.

"Sorry, didn't mean to give you so much info."

Julie stared at Beth, not believing what she had just heard her friend say. She closed her mouth, blinked 2 or 3 times, then said, "You fucking bitch."

Now it was Beth's turn to hang her mouth open. "What?" she asked, frowning at her friend.

"It should have been me to meet Rob, not you; I'm jealous," she said, now grinning.

"You whore," Beth said with a small smile.

"All I can say is wow," said Julie, still staring at Beth. Looking at her in a new light. "I've never seen this side of you."

"Me neither; I didn't know I had a side like that."

"Well, if he's that great, then you will have to share."

Beth opened her eyes wide, "What? No way, he's mine, and I'm not going to share."

"Oh, come on, I thought we were BFFs. Something this great you have to share with your BFF."

"No, you're all gorgeous, pretty model face, great boobs, and you can have just about any guy you want. I'm certainly not the ugliest girl on campus, but when we go out together, it's like I'm not even there. Guys fall all over themselves and would eat your shit if they thought that would improve their chances with you. Besides, if Rob could be with you......then he would dump me," said Beth, looking down at her tray.