Rob Experiments with Mental Powers Pt. 01

Story Info
Rob discovers he has acquired mental powers and experiments.
10.9k words
4.71
32k
35

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Codoc24
Codoc24
37 Followers

Rob had no idea how he came to have his mind control power. He didn't know if it was genetic or some mysterious liquid or food he had unknowingly consumed. Maybe he was abducted by aliens who gave him the power and then wiped his memory of the abduction. Maybe his parents were actual aliens, and they gave him the power. Perhaps the government or some secret, clandestine corporation was experimenting on him. Maybe he had, at some point in his life, been accidentally exposed to some radiation that changed his brain and gave him mind control. All those possibilities seemed absurd, but having mind control over others was absurd. He didn't know how he got the power, but he remembered the incident when he realized that he had the power.

Rob was a typical, average senior high school student. He wasn't a jock; he wasn't especially popular; he wasn't part of the nerdy but very smart science clique. He had average looks; his parents had a pretty average income, and he had a little better than average grades. Just all in all, an average kid, except for his mind control powers.

One day in the middle of class, he got permission from the teacher to go to the restroom. So when he entered the bathroom, it was not surprising that it was empty. He went to the urinal, emptied his bladder, washed his hands, and was about to return to class when he heard the restroom door open. His heart sank when he saw who it was. It was the school bully, Ernie Shaw. Rob and Ernie had a little bit of history. Somehow, Rob and Ernie had always been in the same school together since the first grade. When they were in fourth grade, and Ernie was still a little on the small side, he decided to pick a fight with Rob. But Rob was able to get in a good punch to Ernie's stomach and knocked the wind out of him. Ernie fell to his knees, gasping for breath, and when he finally recovered, he started crying. Ernie never forgot that humiliation, and as the years went by and Ernie started getting bigger and stronger than Rob, he began to bully him whenever possible, trying to pay him back for that day in fourth grade.

"Well, well, if it ain't good ole Rob," said Ernie, reaching up with both hands and pushing Rob back a few steps. He stepped forward and pushed Rob harder this time, and Rob's back slammed against a wall. Ernie grabbed the front of Rob's shirt in a fist and, with his other arm, pushed his forearm against Rob's neck and held him against the wall.

"Remember in fourth grade when you made me cry?"

Rob stared into his eyes; of course, he remembered, but he knew what he said wouldn't make any difference. The vision of Ernie and Rob in fourth grade came to Rob's mind, Ernie kneeling on the ground, tears rolling down his cheeks. Then something weird happened in the restroom. Ernie got a funny look on his face, and Rob could see tears starting to well up in Ernie's eyes. Ernie kept his grip on Rob's shirt, but he pulled his arm from Rob's neck and used the back of his hand to try and wipe away the tears that were starting to run out of his eye sockets. Seeing the tears made Rob think even more about Ernie crying on the fourth-grade playground. Then the tears began to flow from Ernie's eyes, and he even sniffled a little. Then he shook his head left and right, trying to clear his head. He couldn't figure out what was happening and why he felt like crying. But now he was being humiliated in front of Rob with tears running nonstop down his cheeks.

"I've got to go; I'll kick your ass another day," threatened Ernie, and turned and went into one of the stalls.

Rob stood there in shock, not believing what had just happened. He thought again of the playground with Ernie on his knees crying, and then he heard Ernie begin to sob in the stall. Did what he was thinking affect Ernie? Could that have been the cause? But if so, how? In his mind, he created a scene that did not actually happen. They were still on the playground, but Ernie was lying on his back, rolling back and forth and literally bawling and bawling loudly. Rob then heard Ernie crying, not sobbing, but crying and getting louder in the stall. Rob decided to take a chance.

He walked to the stall and stood just outside. Then in a loud voice, "Don't ever, EVER, try to fuck with me again, Ernie!" Ernie said nothing but continued to cry.

After the bathroom incident, Ernie would look away quickly every time their eyes met at lunch or in the hallway, pretending he had never seen Rob. One day, Rob was having lunch with a couple of friends when he noticed Ernie standing in line to get his lunch. Rob decided to try something. He closed his eyes and imagined the same lunchroom scene; then he imagined Ernie losing control of his bladder and beginning to pee, leaving a big wet spot in Ernie's crotch. He then opened his eyes and looked over to see Ernie looking down at his crotch, his wet crotch. Ernie's eyes got huge, and others noticed he had wet his pants and started laughing at him. Ernie looked up and happened to see Rob looking at him with a slight grin on his face. Rob then raised his middle finger to his eyebrow and gave Ernie a small, discrete middle finger salute. Ernie knew then that somehow Rob had caused him to pee his pants. Ernie ran from the lunchroom, and he never bothered Rob again.

After that, Rob decided to try other experiments, not to make people pee their pants or to do something else that would embarrass them; he didn't want to do something mean like that. There was a girl that sat in from of him in chemistry class. One day, during the teacher's lecture, he focused on the girl's neck and imagined that it itched. After a few seconds, she raised her hand and lightly scratched the exact spot Rob had been looking at. One of Rob's friends sat in the next row and three seats towards the front. Rob did the same thing to his friend, except he focused on his elbow this time. Sure enough, the friend started scratching his elbow. Rob decided to prank his friend; he focused on the side of his friend's face, and the friend started scratching his cheek. Then he focused on the friend's knee, and sure enough, the friend rubbed his knee. Rob went back and forth between spots on his friend's body, making him rub or scratch. It got to the point that Rob had to bite his tongue to keep from laughing. He finally gave the friend a reprieve and stopped tormenting him.

After class, "Hey, dude, you got fleas or something? You sure were scratching like crazy during class," said Rob to his friend with a grin.

"I dunno what that shit was all about, but glad it finally stopped."

Rob just laughed, "See you later," as they parted and went to their separate classes.

Rob's next class was his favorite, English Lit, but not because he loved English Lit; it was because he had a massive crush on the teacher. Her name was Jamie Jensen, and she was gorgeous. She was 32, single, with shoulder-length brunette hair and dark eyes to match. She was a good teacher with a witty sense of humor and was always joking around with her students. Jamie, conscious of her attractiveness and more than aware that she was standing in front of a bunch of hormone-laden, horny teenage boys, always dressed conservatively. She wore minimal makeup. Her dresses or skirts always went below the knee, and she never wore any shirt that revealed cleavage. None of her clothes were tight fitting; she always wore something loose and didn't accentuate her fit body and slightly larger than-average breasts. Even so, she couldn't count the number of times she would see male students staring at her breasts while standing in front during her lecture. She once complained to a friend that she felt like she was dressing like her grandma. But despite her efforts to downplay her sexiness, everyone could tell she was an attractive and sexy woman.

So Rob eagerly sat down, four rows from the front, ready to lust after Jamie. After a short lecture, giving a brief synopsis of their new book, Jamie instructed the class to read the first chapter. She sat down at her desk to grade papers while the class read. It never occurred to Rob that his fantasies about Jamie would actually affect her. He held the book up like he was reading, but, in his mind, he was undressing Jamie in an empty classroom at the end of the day. He was kissing and licking her breasts and nipples, making her nipples hard and protruding. He fantasized that Jamie was leaning backward, naked, against her desk; he began to kiss between her breasts, then his kisses went lower, across her stomach, and then her bare, shaved pussy. Jamie spread her toned legs in encouragement, and Rob's tongue began to circle her clit, making it erect. (Not that Rob had ever licked a girl's pussy, but the internet being the internet, he had read about many things regarding eating pussy.) He imagined the smell of her sex filling his nostrils. (He could also feel his dick begin to harden.) As he continued to lick her clit, he slid one finger and then a second one into her pussy, causing Jamie to shudder with arousal. The juices began to run down his fingers and then his hand. Taking a quick moment from her clit, he licked her juices from his hand.

A slight movement at the front of the room distracted him briefly; Jamie was rearranging her butt cheeks in her chair. It still didn't occur to Rob that his thoughts might be affecting Jamie.

After watching Jamie discretely for a moment, Rob returned to his fantasy. While one hand was busy thrusting into Jamie's cunt, his other hand slid up her body and began to stroke, massage, and pinch Jamie's breasts and nipples. Her lips parted, and her breathing was becoming heavier.

Suddenly, Jamie stood up and announced, "I'm going to step out for a couple of minutes; if you finish chapter one, continue to read chapter two." Then with a small smile, she left the classroom.

Jamie reached the teacher's restroom and quickly went inside, shut and locked the door. A look of confusion was on her face; she reached under her shirt and tentatively touched a nipple to confirm what she already knew; her nipples were hard.

"What the hell?" she quietly asked herself. She walked over to the toilet, pulled down her skirt, and sat on the seat. Reaching down between her legs, she found what she knew but had refused to believe, her pussy was wet, very wet, and her clit was erect. "How the hell am I getting turned on just by sitting in front of my class grading papers?"

Rob could hear Jamie's breath becoming faster; she began to rock back and forth on his fingers. She reached up, grabbed Rob's hand on her breast, squeezed it, and pressed it firmly against her chest. "Fuck yes, Rob, lick my clit just like that....faster....faster...fuck....fuck."

Torn between confusion, embarrassment, and desire, Jamie's finger circled her clit slowly. She let out a small moan as she did so, "ughhhhh." Despite knowing that she should not be doing this, she began to finger her clit faster. Biting on her lower lip to stem any noises she might make. Her breath became shallower and quicker.

Rob could tell she was getting closer to an orgasm; her hips were rocking faster on his fingers, and she was moaning louder and more frequently. "FUCK, OH FUCK, UGGHHHH, YES, YES, MAKE ME CUM ROB, FUCK, UGGGHHH, YES, I'M ALMOST THERE, PLEASE DON'T STOP!!!" And then she went over the edge, "UGGGGHHHHHHHHHH, FUUUUUCK, HELL YES, FUUUUCUCK." Rob could feel her pussy clenching his fingers, and her juices flowed freely down his hand.

In the restroom, Jamie's head was flung back, her breathing was faster and faster, and her two fingers stroking her clit became faster and faster until an orgasm exploded in her groin and spread to every nerve ending in her body. As much as she wanted to scream out, as she usually did when she had an orgasm, she had the sense not to do it this time. Her eyes were closed tightly, and she pushed her thighs closed around her still-stroking fingers. She stayed that way until her pussy stopped spasming.

Once Jamie's orgasm ended, Rob licked all the juices from his hand and stood. He brought his body close to Jamie's. She could smell her juices on Rob's lips. Reaching up, she put a hand at the back of his neck and pulled his head down where her lips met his. Her tongue reached out, licked the juices off his lips, and then dived into his mouth, where more of her juices awaited.

Rob emerged from his fantasy, aware that he had a raging hard-on. He knew he should do some reading, and hopefully, that would cause his erection to go away. It would be super embarrassing if he had to stand up now for some reason.

Jamie was still sitting on the toilet, her fingers resting on her clit but no longer moving; her breathing slowed down until it returned to normal. Her mind retraced the last 15 minutes; what the hell had caused her to be so turned on? So turned on that she had to masturbate in the teacher's bathroom? She had never done that. Never even considered doing it. She pulled her two fingers away from her clit and looked at the moisture on them. She spread her legs and slid the same two fingers along the folds of her pussy lips and felt the wetness. She raised the fingers so she could look at them. Perfectly normal-looking pussy juices. She placed the fingers just under her nose and sniffed. Her pussy smelled perfectly normal for her. She put the tips of her wet fingers inside her mouth, ran her tongue across them, and licked off all her juices. She had tasted her juices plenty of times in the past, and the taste now was no different. Her brow furrowed; what in the world had made her so horny? So horny she had to come to the bathroom and finger herself to an orgasm?

Realizing she needed to return to class, she peed and wiped all the pee and moisture from her pussy. She pulled up her skirt, washed her hands very well, left the restroom, and headed back to class but stopped halfway there. She turned and went to the administration office. Once there, she asked the administrative assistant if she could find a substitute for the rest of the day as she was not feeling well and needed to go home.

Later that same day, Rob arrived home after school. He always got home before his parents did. He had been feeling horny ever since the American Lit class when he fantasized about Jamie Jensen. He dumped his backpack in his bedroom and promptly went to the restroom. He pulled his pants down to his knees. His cock wasn't hard, but it wasn't completely soft, either. He had been thinking about Jamie all the way home. He wrapped his fingers around it and started massaging and stroking it, making it hard in short order.

Rob began fantasizing about Jamie again: They were still in the classroom, both naked; Rob bent his knees slightly so the head of his cock would align better with Jamie's pussy. He pushed the head against her clit and rubbed it back and forth across it.

Across town at home, leaving school early once the substitute arrived, Jamie had removed all her clothes, including her underwear, shaking her head at the now dry pussy juices in the crotch of her panties. She had put on an old comfy t-shirt and a pair of baggy gym shorts and was lying in bed, going over and over the day's events, trying to figure out why she had gotten so turned on at school. But there was nothing that seemed different than usual. Suddenly she felt her clit begin to tingle slightly. She frowned a little and reached underneath the gym shorts and touched her clit, surprised to find that it was becoming erect. Jamie had always considered herself a sensual woman, not a slut for sure, but still, she enjoyed sex. It had been a dry period for Jamie; she had not even had a date in months. School had been so demanding lately that the only sex she had had was at home when she whacked off a quick one before falling asleep at night. Maybe that was it, she thought. It had been so long; her sexual desires were so bottled up that they were now spilling out in not-so-subtle ways.

Jamie's juices flowed from her pussy, onto the head of Rob's cock, and down her thighs. Rob moved his cock away from her clit and slid the length between her legs along the folds of her pussy lips. Coating his dick with her juices. Bending his knees even more, he adjusted the angle of his cock and placed the head at the opening of Jamie's pussy. Jamie's eyes were closed, and she moaned as she felt his cock begin to spread her open.

Jamie had a sharp, short intake of breath as she touched the opening to her pussy. She could feel the moisture accumulate on the lips as her fingertips slid along them. As her fingers lightly touched the outside of her pussy, she felt them open, as if it was ready to have something inserted inside it. She closed her eyes, and a vision came to her, not a daydream, but not a nightdream either, something in between. She was awake, eyes closed, but she didn't seem to have any control over the images that came to her. Almost as in a fog, details were a little fuzzy, but she was naked, standing on her feet, her legs were spread wide, and a man was standing in front of her and pushing his cock inside her pussy. Although the outer edges of her vision was fuzzy, in the center, where she was looking at his cock as it entered her body, it was crystal clear. She could see his hard cock, the blood-engorged veins that ran along it, her juices that made his cock glisten; then he was entirely inside her. She gasped when she felt his pubic bone press against her clit. Then he thrust slowly back and forth; juices ran down and began to drip from his swinging balls.

Rob could feel the cum building up; precum was oozing from the head; he slid his hand over the head to get the moisture in his palm so it would slide easier up and down as he jacked off. His buttocks were clenched tight, and his groin was thrust outwards. His hand moved faster and faster.

Jamie was now stroking her clit. Her imaginary lover had her ass pressed tightly against something, but she couldn't make out what it was; maybe it was a desk? She watched as the cock began to thrust faster and faster inside her, his nicely sized cock reaching deep inside, his pubic bone slamming against her clit with every thrust. He was moaning too; she could tell he was getting very excited and was close to having an orgasm.

Jamie's hand and her breath were coming faster and faster.

Rob's fist, wrapped around his cock and coated with precum, was moving in a blur.

Rob grabbed one breast and massaged and squeezed it while bending over and licking the nipple on the other breast. Although he had trouble latching onto the nipple because Jamie's breast was swaying due to her ragged breaths and Rob and Jamie thrusting against each other. The thrusts were frenzied as his climax approached.

Jamie didn't know what was happening, but she was so excited and turned on that she didn't even try to rationalize anything. Her nipples were always sensitive during sex, and now was no different; her lover was frantically thrusting his cock back and forth, and he was sucking on one nipple while pinching the other nipple. It was more than Jamie could handle, and she erupted with a giant orgasm. Her pussy walls clenched tightly against her lover's cock, still plunging inside. Her pussy began a torrent of juices that ran down hers and his legs, as well as dripping to the floor.

Jamie was still screaming out from her orgasm, and fingers still rushing over her clit when her imaginary lover began to spew cum inside her.

Rob was pounding inside Jamie as if his life depended on it when his first load exploded into Jamie's depths.

Rob opened his eyes as the first rope of semen shot out, and since he was standing in front of the bathroom sink, it was so powerful that it shot over the sink and splattered on the mirror. Then the second rope came, hitting the same place as the first, which was now running down the mirror. Rob didn't care; he had never had an orgasm like this, he continued to moan and stroke his cock while it shot stream after stream onto the mirror, and then the latter ones hit the faucet and handles, and then finally two landed in the sink, and the last one oozed out and ran down his hand.

Codoc24
Codoc24
37 Followers