Rob Experiments with Mental Powers Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Horseshit, besides, even if he wanted to, I wouldn't take him. Like I said, we're BFF, and a BFF doesn't take the boyfriend of another BFF. I might fuck him, but I wouldn't take him away from you."

Julie looked across the table at Beth and chuckled a little. "Look at you; got the high beams going today, don't we."

Beth looked down, and all the talk about Rob and sex was making her nipples hard, and it was clearly visible from the bumps on her shirt that they were hard.

"Oh gee," she said, placing one arm across her breasts to hide them.

As Julie picked up her fork and began eating her salad, Beth grabbed her smartphone from her purse and placed a call.

Julie watched her but didn't ask who she was calling. As soon as Beth started talking, Julie could tell who it was from the tone of her voice.

"Hey, are you going to be home around, say--3:30 or 4:00 today?" Beth asked playfully.

After a moment of silence while the person on the other end talked. "Welllll, I was thinking about Saturday night and thought if maaaaybe you were around and free, then I might stop by for an encore performance," Beth said seductively. Julie watched Beth's face as she listened to Rob. Her smile slowly disappeared, and her eyes seemed to stare ahead but not focused on anything. Her mouth opened slowly, and Julie could hear her breath become shallow and uneven. She closed her eyes then, and a tiny moan escaped her mouth. Then her eyes popped open, and she started smiling again. "Ohhh, that sounds wonderful; see you at 3:30." She hung up and turned to Julie, "I've got to go the restroom. Can you stay here and watch my purse?"

"Sure," said Julie, opening her mouth to ask Beth about the call, but she was already scurrying to the restroom.

Julie entered the restroom, and thankfully it was mostly empty. She went to the stall at the very end. She entered and closed the door behind her. She unbuttoned her jeans, pushed them to her ankles, and then spread her knees as wide as possible. After unlocking her phone, she went to the camera and pressed the icon to record a video. Holding it with her left hand, she aimed it at her pussy, and then with two fingers on her right hand, she started rubbing her clit and pussy, which was already wet. She bit her lower lip to try and keep from moaning or making any noise. She pushed the two fingers into her pussy to get them more wet and slippery and then started rubbing her clit again. She wished her left hand wasn't holding the phone so she could pinch a nipple, but that was out of the question. She closed her eyes and focused on her fingers and her engorged clit. After talking to Rob, she was already very horny. The main goal was to cum as soon as possible; she didn't want to waste any time like she would if she was lying in bed at home and would build it up slowly. Soon her fingers were moving at a very rapid pace across her clit; she could feel the orgasm building, her abs were clenching tightly, her legs started to tremble, and finally, despite her best efforts to stay quiet, she moaned slightly as the orgasm tore through her body. She strained to keep her legs apart to record the entire orgasm. Finally, the spasms subsided, and Beth took a deep breath. She raised the phone so it was pointing at her face. She raised her hand, put the two fingers into her mouth, and licked and sucked her juices off. She gave an air kiss to the camera and then stopped the recording. She quickly sent it to Rob, put the phone away, peed, raised her jeans, washed her hands, and hurried back to Julie.

Julie looked at her with raised eyebrows, "So, you want to tell me about that phone call? I know it had to be Rob you called."

"He started telling me what he would do to me when I got there. How he was going to lick my legs all the way from my ankle to my pussy. Then he asked me to send him a sexy pic. So I went into the restroom, and instead of a sexy pic, I recorded myself stroking off," Beth said with a smile.

Julie looked at her in disbelief. "Are you serious? Just now? You went to the bathroom to record yourself masturbating and then sent it to Rob?"

Beth nodded and then giggled, pleased with herself. She raised her fingers to her nose and took a quick sniff to make she had washed them well and didn't smell like pussy. Her phone then pinged. She picked it up, and it was a text from Rob. It said, "Wow, instant erection, you are so fucking hot, can't wait," and then two flame emojis. Beth giggled again and handed the phone to Julie so she could see the message.

Julie shook her head and returned the phone, "Wow, you've become quite the nymph, haven't you?"

Beth just smiled, but then she sobered up. "I do feel a little guilty, though. He always goes down on me, and I have never given him a proper blowjob. I've kissed and licked it a little, but never a really proper blowjob where he comes in my mouth. I've never had a guy cum in my mouth, and I'm not sure I want Rob to either."

"Well, you better suck it up, pun intended, and give him a proper blowjob, let him cum in your mouth, AND swallow it. Even if you don't like it, then act like you do, moan and groan and act like it is getting you excited just sucking on his dick. Guys absolutely love that shit, and if you're not giving him one, he will find a girl who will. I'm serious, do it today. Quit pussyfooting around, put it in your mouth, and take care of business. Who knows, you may like it better than you think you will. And please, don't say 'ewww' or 'yuk' or make a face when he cums in your mouth. How insulting. That will ruin everything you just did. How would you like it if Rob held his nose while licking your pussy? After you swallow, just snuggle up to him and tell him it was fantastic and you love it when he cums in your mouth. It's part of the sex package, dear, and you better start taking care of your man before some other girl, like me, does, and you're left at home masturbating by yourself."

Beth looked her in the eyes, pushed her boobs out, and said, "I'm going to give him the best BJ he's ever had." They both started laughing.

She raised her phone and texted to Rob: "I've got a surprise for you when I get there." That way, she knew she couldn't back out.

She showed Julie the text, who grinned at her. "I've got to get to class now," said Beth; grabbing her purse and backpack, she dashed off.

3 HOURS LATER

Rob had texted Beth while she was in class that his apartment door was unlocked and to just come in when she got there. "Hmmm," she thought, "that sounds a little mysterious." Upon arrival, she did as instructed. "Hellllo," she said as she closed the door behind her.

"In here," she heard from the bedroom. She walked down the hallway and through the open bedroom door. Rob was sitting in bed, leaning against the headboard, naked, his hand wrapped around his hard cock, slowly stroking it, and the other hand holding his phone.

"What the hell?" she asked, slightly smiling.

"I couldn't resist; your video is soooo fucking hot; I've been sitting here watching it over and over. I've wanted to cum and shoot my load all over the screen but figured that probably wasn't a good idea for my phone's sake. Besides, I wanted to save my cum for you."

Beth walked up to the side of the bed, grabbed Rob's hand holding the phone, and turned it so she could see the screen. There her pussy was, in all its wet and engorged glory, with her fingers sliding rapidly across her clit. She could hear her fingers sliding back and forth and her breathing as it got louder over the phone's audio. Without even being aware she was doing it, her other hand raised to a breast, and two fingers stroked her nipple. She could tell from the video that her orgasm was close, so she kept watching the video until she did, and then the video ended.

"God, that makes me horny just watching it."

"You think it makes YOU horny." Rob motioned at his erect cock, which had precum oozing out and over the head and running down the side.

She smiled at him and said, "Since I was the one who got you so worked up, I should be the one to take care of it." She pulled off her shirt, bra, shoes, jeans, and panties. She didn't do a slow strip tease; she ripped them off as fast as possible. Now she reached between her legs and ran two fingers between her pussy lips, pulling some juices. Now, staring into Rob's eyes, she put her fingers into her mouth and licked the juices off. She got on the bed, standing on her knees, and walked closer to Rob. She put her fingers into her pussy and pulled juices out again. This time she put her fingers in Rob's mouth. She felt his tongue run over, around, and between the two fingers making sure he sucked all the juices off. Putting her hands on his shoulders, she leaned over and kissed him, pushing her tongue into his mouth, sharing the pussy juices they both had. Rob reached up and fondled her breasts, the precum on his hand rubbing across her breast and her hard nipple. She inhaled deeply when she felt Rob pinch her nipples. Rob's hands moved to her shoulders, pushing to lay her on the bed, but she stopped him.

"No, I told you I've got a surprise. I want you to lay on your back." She gave him a wink and a smile.

Once he was on his back, Beth straddled his torso and kissed his neck, and nibbled on his earlobe. She moved past his collarbone, kissing, licking, and giving light bites. As she moved lower, she felt her wet pussy rub along Rob's cock. She went to one nipple with her lips, and while she was licking and sucking on that nipple, she was using two fingers on her hand to pinch and pull on his other nipple. Then she went to the other nipple and kissed and bit it while the first nipple, wet with her saliva, was pinched and pulled. She moved lower down his stomach, kissing and licking as she went. She could hear his breath getting deeper. It wasn't long before her lips were only a couple of inches from Rob's cock where it hovered just above his stomach. Her fingertips ran up and down Rob's hips, detouring and coming close to touching his cock but veering away to tease him; she studied his cock with admiration. It was swollen, red, and hard as steel; she looked at the veins bulging out, carrying the blood making him so hard. She watched it twitch up and down with each heartbeat. Precum was oozing from his swollen head and forming a puddle underneath. Beth looked up at Rob and made eye contact, smiling seductively. She lowered her head while maintaining eye contact; she stopped when her lips were just barely above the shaft of his cock. She opened her mouth, and he could feel her breath on his cock. Her lips were so close he could almost feel them. The sensation was torture, he wanted to grab her head and force his dick into her mouth, but it was her show, so he let her continue. Beth pushed her long, raven black hair over her shoulder to ensure Rob could watch what she was doing. Looking at Rob, she ran her tongue along her open lips, enticing him, teasing him. She bent over like she would lick the precum off his head but pulled back when she got close.

"You have got one beautiful cock, Rob. So nice to look at when you are so excited, and it is nice and hard. So nice to wrap my fingers around," she said as one hand gripped his shaft in the middle and squeezed. Rob closed his eyes with a moan. She held it upright like a rocket, ready to take off. She gently tugged his foreskin up and down, relishing the feeling of it sliding over his cock. "And it's so nice to put in my mouth and wrap my lips around it." Rob's eyes popped open at those words; he didn't want to miss the show if she was really going to suck it.

She lowered her head; her tongue gently touched the tip of his cock and licked the precum off.

"Ummm," Rob moaned.

He watched Beth's lips open slightly and lowered her head even more, and his cock slid into her mouth. Despite his best efforts, Rob couldn't help closing his eyes as he felt Beth's warm, soft, and moist mouth enclose his cock. He released a small moan, "Mmmmmm."

Rob had kept his word to his teacher, Jamie Jensen; he had never used his mind control to get a woman into bed with him. But once she made that decision, the decision to take off all her clothes and eagerly spread her legs for him, he figured everything was fair game. After all, didn't most people, when having sex, want to please the other person as well as be pleasured? Everyone would use their hands, fingers, mouth, lips, tongue, breasts, ass, pussy, or cocks to please the other person. Bluntly speaking, everyone used all their "tools" and skills to pleasure their sex partner, to give the other person an orgasm. Was using his mind control to give a woman a mind-blowing, screaming orgasm any different? He just had a "tool" that most, or maybe even nobody, had. Even though he had wanted to use his powers to "coax" Beth to give him a blowjob, he had held back; he wanted it to be her decision. Now that she had made that decision and his cock was in her exquisite mouth, he no longer held back. As her head bobbed up and down on his cock, he reached out mentally and raised her arousal. Made it so that the more she sucked his dick, the more she became aroused, the wetter her pussy became, and the more sensitive her clit became. He also suppressed her gag reflex; although his hands rested on her head, he was not pushing. He pushed her mentally, quietly, subtly, and her head moved lower and lower. She removed her hand from the base of his cock so she could go even lower. Then when her nose pressed against his groin area, he felt the head of his cock hit the back of her throat.

"Oh God, Beth, that feels fantastic, and it looks erotic as hell with my entire dick in your mouth."

She bobbed her head 2 or 3 inches several times and then pulled all the way off with a big grin, "Oh my gosh, I have never done that before! It feels so crazy good, so erotic. It is turning me on like nobody's business."

"You couldn't tell it by how great that feels; you're doing a wonderful job"'

Beth blushed slightly at the compliment, and then she reached down and ran two of her fingers into her pussy and pulled them out wet. She rubbed her fingers along his shaft, rubbing her juices on it. Keeping eye contact, she lowered her head again and took his entire length into her mouth, moaning while she did it. She raised and lowered her head. After a few strokes, she would raise up until only the head was in her mouth. She would twirl her tongue around his head and lick his frenulum. While she was doing that, her fingers were wrapped around his cock, sliding her hand up and down. After doing that for a while, she would sink his entire cock into her mouth again, where she would bob her head. She couldn't believe how much it was turning her on to give Rob a blowjob. Then she lifted her head until only the head was in her mouth. She grabbed his shaft and pressed her lips against the side of his hand. In tandem, her hand and head moved together up and down. The flat of her tongue was sliding up and down his cock; the taste of precum and the texture of his skin made her more excited. She could feel her juices running down her thighs.

"Oh fuck, Beth, that feels so fucking good, don't stop, keep doing what you're doing. Ahhhhhh, shit, unnnnn."

Rob's breath was heavier and faster; she could tell he was getting close, so she increased the speed of her bobbing head. And amazingly, she felt like she was getting close, too, with no stimulation on her pussy or clit.

Then with a roar, Rob lifted his hips and erupted in Beth's mouth, "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!! FUCK YESSSS!!!"

When Beth felt the explosion of cum in her mouth, filling it with semen, it pushed her over the edge, and she felt her own orgasm in her groin, sending spasms in every muscle throughout her body. She moaned as best as she could despite having a mouthful of cock and cum, being careful not to bite Rob's dick. She held it in her mouth until the last spurts of cum finished. Then, still holding the cum in her mouth, she began to run her tongue over his crown. The cum making it juicy and slippery. Rob moaned slightly since the head was still a little sensitive. After a few moments, she raised her head, letting his cock slip free but keeping her lips pressed together so the cum didn't escape. Then, making sure Rob was watching, she made a big show of swallowing his cum.

Then she smiled, slowly moved up, and lay on his body. She kissed him lightly, and to her surprise, Rob put his hand on the back of her head and pushed her lips to his. His tongue pressed against her lips which parted to allow him inside. His tongue ran over hers, still sticky with cum, and then ran it throughout her mouth, licking every remaining bit of cum from her mouth.

After he pulled his tongue from her mouth, she raised her head slightly and looked at him, surprised. "You don't mind tasting your cum in my mouth? I thought all guys hated the taste of cum, or at least the straight ones do."

"Well, I don't want to taste another guy's cum, but tasting my cum in your mouth is a huge fucking turn-on. I love it," Rob said.

Now grinning, Beth said, "Yeah, I think it is pretty erotic too. I love the taste of my pussy juice on your cock too. How did you like your surprise?"

"Oh babe, you can give me surprises like that every day of the week. I loved it; that was a fantastic blowjob. It felt so good when I started cumming in your mouth. Thank you for letting me do that. It is always a bit of a letdown when a woman pulls her mouth away right when the best part starts."

"You are very welcome, and what was so crazy arousing was that I had an orgasm when you started cumming in my mouth. Sucking you off got me enormously excited, and when I felt your cum shooting in my mouth, it pushed me right over the edge, and I had a GREAT orgasm. If it gets me off every time like that, then I will have to start giving you more and more blowjobs," Beth said with a sly smile.

"Wow!! That is fantastic; I'm glad you came as well," said Rob.

As Beth lay closer to Rob and snuggled up against him, Rob wrapped his arms around her and gave her a big hug, pressing her breasts against his chest. He reached out mentally and placed a permanent trigger in her brain so she would orgasm every time she gave him (and only him) a blow job. Rob smiled, thinking of the future blowjobs he would get from Beth. He hoped this wasn't breaking his promise to his high school teacher, Jamie Jensen.