Rob in Bangkok

Story Info
Rob tries a nuru massage in Bangkok.
2.9k words
4.6
9.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the plane landed in Bangkok, Rob had no idea how hot and humid it was going to be. He knew Bangkok was close to the equator and he knew it was going to be hot, but the humidity was a total surprise.

He unfurled himself from his seat at 'the back of the bus,' as economy was called by his work colleagues and, grabbing his hand luggage, made his way to the front of the aircraft.

As he stepped out onto the jetty a waft of warm moist air met him, but this was simply a precursor to what it was going to be like outside in the not so fresh air.

Immigration passed, luggage collected, he made his way to the taxi rank. It was as he left the air conditioned safety of the airport terminal building that the full reality of Bangkok's humidity hit him. He started to perspire furiously in the few short yards to a taxi.

Climbing in, he handed the driver a piece of paper with the address of his hotel on it and they set off. The traffic was another surprise, cars everywhere, and small motorbikes carrying a whole family, filled the spaces between. It seemed as if everyone had to use their horn at the same time, the noise was deafening.

Rob delighted in his new surroundings, and when he had paid his taxi at the front door of his hotel, the driver handed him a card.

"You first time Bangkok?" He said, "you go this club. Very pretty girls. Very nice girls. You go. Very good show."

Not wishing to appear rude, he took the card and shoved it into his pocket. The porter had already collected his bag from the boot and guided him to reception.

Finally arriving at his room, he tipped the porter, turned the air con up to full, and took stock of his surroundings. It was more of a suite than a room. The lounge area had a giant TV, a comfortable sofa, a rather expensive mini bar, and electric curtains! The bedroom area was just a sumptuous with the biggest bed he'd ever seen and there was a huge marble bathroom with mirrors all round.

Rob discarded his clothes and dived into the shower. Having cooled off he lay on the bed naked and let the air con cool him off further. After a short doze he awoke feeling rather chilly, so he pulled on some casual clothes and grabbed the hotel information book.

After reading all the usual stuff he was surprised to see that the hotel had a sauna, by the pool on the roof garden. It even offered massages.

Rob's mind began to race back to those heady days when he had explored the UK massage parlour scene. Surely not in a hotel of this standing? His doubts were lessoned by the note at the foot of the page.

"For that ultimate luxury, book a massage in your own room." Followed by a phone number. Really? Surely there can only be one reason to have a massage in your room rather than at the sauna? While his mind was musing on erotic possibilities, he remembered the card from the taxi driver.

Pulling it from the pocket of his discarded trousers, he noticed lots of highly suggestive pictures of scantily clad girls and the legend, "Best Show in Bangkok." This might be a good place to start his erotic appraisal of the city.

The tuk-tuk driver tried to persuade him to go somewhere else.

"You like Thai girls?" He enquired. Rob admitted that he found Thai girls very pretty, so the tuk tuk driver continued. "I know best place. Very pretty Thai girls. Very good massage." But Rob held his ground. He wanted to experience some of Bangkok's legendary night life before he sampled the delights of a Thai massage, with all that that might entail.

Having been dropped at his destination by his latest Thai friend, who had also given him a card, he entered the dimly lit establishment. He was guided to an empty, cinema style chair, against the back wall by a rather delicious looking young lady in high heels, a very short dress and breasts that were doing their very best to escape the confines of her top, in spite of being rather small.

"My name is Kanda," she informed him, "what you liee to drink." She returned shortly with his beer and a glass of something for herself. Having charged Rob, a not unreasonable price, for both drinks she sat next to him and put her hand on his thigh and started to rub it gently.

"You watch show now." She almost commanded, "very sexy ladies."

The show was more unusual than erotic, in fact the most erotic thing was Kanda stroking his upper thigh in a very suggestive manner. The surprise was yet to come as balloons were handed out to each person on the back row.

"You hold here." She said as the girl on the dance floor sat stark naked on a revolving office chair. She lifted a sort of blow pipe from the table next to her and inserted it into her vagina.

Rob didn't get to see much more as Kanda covered his eyes with her hand. There was a loud pop and his balloon burst! Once Kanda's hand was removed he could take in the scene once more. The girl on the stage lifted another blow pipe, inserted it once more, and fired. The balloon held by the person next to Rob burst. All very different but not exactly erotic.

There were a few more unusual shows involving ping pong balls and even a goldfish! By now Kanda's hand had got a bit more adventurous and was trying, with some success, to bring Rob to erection.

"You take Kanda home now. You pay Mama-san and I come with you. You and Kanda have good time all night."

Delightful as this suggestion sounded, Rob's mind was racing, he politely refused as he still wanted to try the much vaunted Thai massage, but he could just imagine the delights concealed under that tight red dress. That beautiful olive skin, those pert little tits, that tight little bum, and the delights of her sex. Was she shaved? Did her nipples stiffen to the touch? Time to move on, in spite of the magic she had clearly worked with her delicate fingers.

Once outside he pulled the other card from his pocket. It showed a bench of suggestively seated ladies offering "The Best Massage." He climbed into a Tuk Tuk and handed it to the driver, who again suggested an alternative. He handed Rob a card with the information, "Much more girls. Best Soapy massage!"

Rob only had to choose between the two Tuk Tuk drivers advice so he went with the current one, who dropped him at the door of 'Best Soapy Massage.'

He was met, as he entered, by a man who literally showed him a menu and asked him for his preference from the list. Rob had had lots of massage parlour experiences over many years, starting in the seventies in the UK, when they were in their infancy. He remembered with affection the excitement of wondering if 'extras' were going to be on offer, and exactly what they might be. Topless hand relief? Full strip?

Today's menu removed any doubt, the list contained various massages, from 'soapy,' 'tantric' or 'nuru,' to 'kinky', all with a selection of sexual services from 'happy ending' to 'blow job' or 'full house.'

Rob just wanted to repeat the nostalgia of those early experiences. The effortlessness of just lying there being pampered and brought torturously slowly towards the inevitable orgasmic release, so the happy ending option was obvious, but which massage to choose?

Rob was undecided between soapy and nuru, he had never had a nuru massage before, but had heard a lot about it, so that won the day. He settled the fee and was led to a huge glass windowed display area, where about thirty girls were enticingly dressed and suggestively posed. All showing enormous amounts of rather delicious looking coffee coloured thigh, and all smiled at him making it obvious that he would have a very enjoyable time should he choose them.

After a difficult few minutes deciding Rob told the boss that he would like to go with number 14. He wasn't sure what it was about number 14 that particularly attracted him. All the girls were beautiful, all were petite, and all wore very suggestive silk dresses with long slits up the thigh, but number 14 just had something special.

She was obviously delighted to have been chosen and came round to the front, took him by the hand, offered her name, and led him to the lift.

Noo was not particularly tall, even in her heels, but had an endearing smile and her bum oscillated delightfully under the thin silk dress that was obviously all she wore.

She led him into a huge tiled space, it couldn't really be called a bedroom or a bathroom as it was clearly both. A large bed beset by mirrors in one corner was overshadowed by a huge tiled sunken bath.

Rob was beginning to question his decision. Why just a massage? What would it to be like to have this lovely Thai lady give him an erotic soapy massage then lie back on the bed and welcome his cock between her deliciously smooth brown thighs. He imagined sliding in and out of her while revelling in the spectacle in one of the many strategically placed mirrors around and over the bed.

However the decision had been made. This was not about fucking, no matter how tempting the thought might be, this was about those heady days of a totally effortless massage and an agonisingly slow build up, by a professional, to the inevitable, mind blowing orgasm.

Once the door was closed behind them she walked over to the sunken bath and turned the tap on full. While the bath filled she came over to Rob, stood in front of him, and with that beguiling smile on her pretty face, took his top shirt button lightly in her hands and slipped it open, swiftly followed by the next and the next.

Just the way she undid his shirt was having an effect on him, he could barely believe just having this lovely lady undo his buttons could stir his cock, but it did. Perhaps it was the lack of pretence, the fact that there was no shyness on either side. They both knew he was here for an erotic experience and she was going to make jolly sure he got one.

Better was to come, she took a step back, pulled the sash on her silk dress and the whole ensemble fell to the floor, she stood before him, statuesque and naked. His cock was now definitely taking an interest.

Lovely pert little tits, with large dark brown areolae and pointy nipples, greeted his gaze as his eyes slowly wandered down her form. A firm flat stomach was next, then a small landing strip of very short, very dark, pubic hair that stopped just above the inviting looking lips of her sex.

Next she set to work on his trousers, dispatching them by pulling at the legs while he sat, then she got him to stand while she carefully eased the elastic waist band of his boxers over his burgeoning erection, and lowered them to the floor. She ran a hand between his legs and stroked him gently from perineum to balls, finishing the movement when she was holding the full length of his erection in her open palm.

"Gweilo man have big cock. Thai man have little cock. Noo likes big cock."

She led him gently to the bath and stepped in, gesturing to him to follow. She bent forward to reach for a sponge, giving him the delightful view of her buttocks and the divine divide of her sex while she gathered some suds and started to wash him all over. The water was only tepid but in that high humidity it was a welcome relief.

Once the washing ritual was over, she led him to the nuru mattress, where she got him to lie face down. So far, so familiar. She poured some very viscous looking liquid into a shallow bowl and took several handfuls, slathering it gently over his back, legs and buttocks, a very much more slippery and sensuous experience than the oil he had been used to as a youngster.

Next she did the same to her body. Rob wanted to be the one to spread it gently over her olive toned skin, but this was not the procedure. Once both of their bodies were covered, she lay gently across his back and started to slide up and down.

Rob felt her wonderfully stiff nipples running up and down his back while her closely trimmed bush scratched his bum gently. Now he knew he had made the right decision, definitely infinitely more erotic than previous massages, as his now swollen cock testified.

The sliding and slipping about on his back continued for some time, with her pressing her sex down on his bum and breathing hot air gently into his ear with every upstroke. Did he detect her breathing changing? Was she turning herself on? It certainly seemed like it. This had definitely been the right choice. Just the thought that she might be getting excited too increased his pleasure.

All too soon he was commanded to roll over, he didn't hesitate because, rumour had it, that this was where the fun really started. He delighted in watching as she slid up and down on his front. With each slide her pert little tits stroked his chest increasing the eroticism.

If this wasn't fucking it was a pretty close imitation. How she prevented his nuru covered cock from slipping into her, Rob didn't know, just as long as she did.

Now came another surprise, she turned so that they were head to toe and took one foot in each hand. As she pulled on his feet one breast massaged each side of his cock, and as she pushed he was treated to the delightful view of the parted pink lips of her cunt. This, combined with the occasional delicate massaging of his balls, was having a predictable effect.

Each time she sensed Rob was close, she stopped for a short while before repeating the process. Eventually she got up and stood astride his hips affording him a spectacular view up the inside of her thighs to the now open and inviting lips of her sex.

"You like make finish?" She asked as she knelt and slowly lowered her pelvis onto his, holding his cock just far enough forward to prevent penetration. As her weight came onto him, she kept her thumb and forefinger on his glans and, slid forward, allowed the lips of her cunt to part on either side of his shaft.

Rob found it impossible to distinguish the sensations from full sexual penetration of the most slippery, welcoming cunt he had ever been lucky enough to shag. That nuru was certainly doing its job.

The eroticism was only heightened as he played gently with her breasts. She, sensing his excitement growing, reached behind her and worked some utter magic with his balls, while the other hand massaged his frenulum.

The sensations built rapidly. He felt it first in his toes, then it climbed his inner thigh. He was only seconds away and, as she sensed it happening, she rocked her hips vigorously to and fro.

Rob had always been a 'shooter.' His orgasms had always been energetic, forceful even. He was no longer the teenager who had ejaculated straight onto the wall behind his head, like in those early massage parlour encounters, but when sufficiently stimulated they were still powerful.

Rob started to cum. Noo timed her pelvic rocking to perfection, such that the tip of his cock was fully exposed at each of his convulsions. Spurt after spurt flew from his massively overstimulated cock as he succumbed to a deeply satisfying orgasm. She stroked his twitching cock and smiled.

"Now relax." She ordered as she returned to the bath and emptied a bottle of delightfully smelling liquid into it. It foamed spectacularly. Still naked, still totally unabashed she returned and, taking him by the hand, led him to the bath and climbed in. She took his hand and helped him step down into the tepid foamy water.

Standing behind him she took a hand full of suds and spread them on his shoulders and massaged sensuously. Although he felt a little strange, standing there with a flagging erection, it was still very pleasant and soothing.

Shortly, she let her hands slide gently down his back and over his buttocks then round the front to his cock, which only reinforced the flow of blood. A fresh handful of suds was slathered on his chest and worked around to remove the last if the nuru.

By the time she helped him out and dried him off with a huge fluffy towel, Rob was already half erect again, a good omen for later, but first; food.

Please leave a comment, good, bad or indifferent. All feedback is welcome so let me know what you liked or disliked, it really helps.

Thanks.