Couples Massage and Public Sauna

Story Info
Wife and I go to relax and find fun at the spa.
766 words
3.97
12.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Love reading about all these sexcapades that other horny couples are having and figured I'd share one of mine.

A few years ago the wife and I went to get a couples massage. We've done these for years and try to do it once or twice every year. Anyway we were both very horny this day and after we changed out of our clothes, we were wearing only robes in this lobby area where you await your massage therapists to come get you. My wife reached under my robe and grabbed my cock. Now I was very surprised as she is normally not the one that starts public play! Another couple came out and so we had to stop. Soon our therapists came out and introduced themselves. Female for me and a male for her....

They took us to our room and we were given a little time to undress and get on our tables. I reach out and slowly kissed my naked wife and reached my hand down until I could dip my finger into her very WET pussy! Something got in into her that day so I knew it would be a great day! She really was turned on which doesn't normally happen during our massages. Before we could do much more the therapists knocked on our door so we got on our respective tables and enjoyed a wonderful 90 minute massage. I won't go into too much detail but I was HARD and excited and leaking a little pre cum throughout my massage knowing how horny my wife wife while she was man handled by her masseuse. I'm sure my female therapist knew!

Anyway, when they finished the massages we were both feeling great and relaxed and knew that the spa had a public sauna and steam room available for our use. We left from our massage room, thanking and tipping our therapists. We got some water and headed to the steam room.

The steam room area had this little room with a little curtain area where we could remove our robes and they had large towels for women and a little towel wrap for guys (just wear at waist and covers everything). As we left the curtain area to enter the steam room my towel cover thing fell! I quickly tried to grab it and noticed my therapist coming up the stairs behind me just as the wrap fell. She totally saw everything while my wife stood there holding the steam room door laughing!

As I recovered a bit and we entered the steam room another lady was in there giggling as she noticed what he happens too! She laughed and just said "Nice!" to me while she smiled slyly to my wife. Needless to say I was a bit embarrassed but it also incredibly turned me on! Luckily the lady soon left so it was just us.

As she left my wife started laughing again and then told me she could tell I was turned on.....I looked down and sure enough noticed the tent! As nobody else was in the room I got up and poured more water on the the heater so we had a lot of steam. My wife flashed her pussy at me and so I open my wrap and started stroking...

Sure enough no sooner did we start that another couple came in. As my wife and I were sitting across from each other they didn't know were were together and so the too separated with the wife sitting by my wife and the husband (I assume they were married anyway) sat on my side. Luckily the soon left and we had the place to ourselves again. I went over to my wife, knelt down, lifting her towel so I could lick he pussy! She got really nervous and pulled me up after a bit. I thought she was too scared to play and kept rows about getting caught but then she surprised me. She sat me down, opened my cover and sat on my cock facing me. We had a quickie and both came pretty quickly. Luckily right when we finished we had enough time to cover up before another couple came in. The steam room smelled of sex and I'm sure they noticed! After a few minutes we got go to leave.

Anyway that was probably one of our best public adventures and we are set to go to that same place for Mothers Day so I'm hoping we can relive our sexy experience.

Would love to get your thoughts or suggestions for future adventures!