Rob, Robin and Darin Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sweetie, fuck me...fuck me...fuck me...yeah...yeah...yeah...god, that's it...fuck me with that...big dick...gimme all that big dick...big...big...dick...yeah...yeah...fuck yeah!"

Darin was stroking, "Ride it girl...ride it...it stretches ya good...yeah...makes yer pussy happy...mmmm...ride it...ride it cowgirl...ride it!"

"Yeah...uhhhh...uhhhh...mmmmm...like taking it...mmmm...all the way...the base's wider and stretches me...stretches me, good...real good...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah!"

She fucked herself right up to the edge and then over it. When she took a finger to her clit, it was maybe thirty seconds and she was screaming, "Cumming...cumming...cumming...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...cum...cum...cum...ming...yeah...yeah!"

Shuddering and gasping from the intensity, she screamed louder, and her body shook wildly with orgasm. Her eyes rolled back, and you could watch her savoring every last second.

When she rolled off, she jacked my dick, "Know yer close...I gotta see that...explosion, sweetie! Yeah...gimme a big one...yer ready...I know ya are...cum for me...let it go...cum for me...cum for me...feels so hot...yer dick feels so hot...ready to shoot that big load...big load!"

Darin still stroking (he was always stroking), "Give us that big load...yeah...drain yer balls, dude...give us that load...yeah...yeah...cum for us...cum for us, dude!"

Finally, I could cum! I'd been edging for over an hour and needed it bad. I felt my cock throbbing, and I cried out loud moans. The orgasm was building in my balls; I felt it tightening...after delaying things, the sensation was amazing.

Fuck...fuck...yeah...yeah...yeah...that's it, baby girl...stroke it...stroke it...like that...just like that...yeah...yeah...yeah...need it...fuck, I need it...need to cum...need to cum...fuckkkkk...cumming...cumming...cumming!"

As it jumped through her hand, pumping out a long-delayed release, she directed it over her tits and just kept pumping. It was explosive, because the edging seemed to go on forever. I writhed with ecstasy, as it spread over the creamy firmness of her breasts.

"Yeah baby...gimme all that...gimme all that big load...you need to cum hard for yer baby girl...yeah, cover me...cover my tits...cover my tits...yeah...yeah...do it for me...yeah...yeah...yeah!"

She took it and slapped it over her tits a couple times, then over her tongue. Then she proudly rubbed it through the cum on her tits and grinned, "I guess it's time...sweetie, help me untie him. Can you get that side?'

"Got it." He smiled, "Dude, I think you enjoyed the rope...the bondage thing."

She smiled, "I think he did, too...but why wouldn't he...he loves cowgirl...or boy.

"Fuck yeah! Got that right, sweetie...anytime...tie me up anytime!"

"I gotta take a piss...be right back...don't start without me," he grinned.

We watched him walk across the room; the tight, defined ass, punctuated his muscular thighs and long legs...he was smokin hot.

I had to piss, too, so I followed him into the bathroom. With his feet planted in a wide stance; he was pissing like a racehorse. I really wanted to share the sight with Robin, because she wouldn't believe how sexy taking-a-piss could be. I cupped my hands to grip the muscled curves of his ass. When I dug my fingers into the smooth flesh, he moaned, "Fuck dude...feels good to piss, but your hands feel amazing...work that ass. Yeah, like that...maybe do that some more and...fuck me, again? You ready for more?"

"What do you think?"

When he returned, he laid face down, spread his legs wide and grabbed for the headboard. "Tie me up...I wanna be tied and used."

We heard Robin, "Mimosas on the way!" She came in with a tray of glasses and the makings, "Looks like I need to set this aside."

We took the rope to his wrists and then we got his ankles. "Baby girl get your purple vibe...I got lube, here."

"The big one?"

"Yeah...lube it up good."

"Buddy get up on your knees and bend over; were gonna spit-roast you first...then we'll tie you down...I promise."

He laughed, "I like that...that's even better!"

"I'll be back...I need to clean up, before I put this dick in your mouth."

As I ran to the bathroom, she held up her purple cock, "This is for when I need two, but with you around, we hardly use it anymore. Just pretend you're getting used by two hung guys."

They were still going on about having two hung guys and Robin, of course, mentioned the gangbang weekend with four. When I jumped back up on the bed, she looked at me, "I really love this, sweetie...we need to have more mornings like this...all the time."

"A threesome?"

"Yeah...with two hot men, two big cocks and rope...it's perfect...you know?"

"I'm with ya, sweetie...so do I...so do I."

As I lined my dick up with his eager lips, Robin caressed his backside and he groaned when her big rubber dick pushed inside.

12