Rob, Robin and Darin Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was rubber, sixteen inches long and had big plum-shaped heads at each end. The thick, veiny toy bobbed in her hand, while she stroked it with the other hand.

"Sweetie, I want you to break it in...get to know it. Show me how you can suck a big cock."

He knelt in front of her, anxiously closing his hand around the big, alpha cock, "I like your big dick, young lady." He licked over the tip, then up and down...then he took it between his lips and pushed them down over the shaft. His lips rippled over the exquisite veining, as he worked up and down the shaft. Robin had a hand on his head guiding him. After a few minutes, he looked up, "Will you wanna fuck me with it?"

Robin grinned, "You bet, sweetie...can't wait...we can both ride it! Get that ass ready and I'll lube it.

He got up on his knees, spread his ass and worked in the lube. He pushed it into his ass, and pumped a few times, while Robin smeared lube over both ends of the toy.

She buried one end in her pussy and moaned, "Mmmmm that feels good...but look at my big dong, guys. What do you think?"

Her pussy lips looked puffy and moist; they were stretched tight around the dildo. The big dildo was breathtaking, but a little weird emerging from my girlfriend's crotch...you know?"

"Sweetie, you look like you're ready to fuck."

"Mmmmmm...fuck me, girl...fuck me with your big dick...I'm ready for it!"

She had one hand holding the cock steady, as she lined herself up. He exhaled and groaned, as a few inches pushed in. Anxious to get his half of the dildo, he pushed against the slow roll of her hips. She paused to get a better grip and pulled back till only the tip remained inside.

When she pushed back in, he felt his ass stretch to welcome the new toy. Intense pleasure shot through his body and he moaned, as she started pumping, "Fuckkkkk...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...that's good...so good, yeah, fuck me...ahhhh...yeah...yeah...fuck me!"

"Mmmmmm...it feels good on my end, too. Doesn't it feel good to have me fuckin' ya?"

He smiled, "Yeah, fuck me...fuck me, girl...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck me!"

"Sweetie, you're giving him that big dick...giving it to him, like a true alpha."

She gripped it solidly and started to ram his ass. As he pushed back, into her strokes, I could see the ecstasy in his face. Watching my hot, girlfriend fuck, captured all my attention; I think I laid there for several long minutes, just taking it all in.

She teased him, "You like that dick, baby?"

He felt his insides being stroked and looked up, "Yeah...yeah...yeah...oh shit! I love it...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh!" He moaned louder as she pumped harder, "God, I love dick...uhhhh...uhhhh...yesssssss...feels good...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck me...yeah, fuck me!"

Robin, always loved to be on top, but I think she really felt empowered, pumping that big dildo into his ass. What's even better, she could fuck herself at the same time. I could see the same ecstasy and satisfaction in her eyes, too...her end had to be pushing, deep into her cervix.

Smiling with a big grin, Darin moaned louder, "Yessss...fuck me...yessssss...yessssss!"

The moaning stopped abruptly, when he went down on me, again. He licked and sucked his way down the shaft, taking it as deep as he possibly could, almost burying his nose in pubes; he loved feeling that thick flesh between his lips. I used both hands to hold him steady, while I met her strokes and we fucked him from both ends.

I felt his moans in the hard flesh, I was humping through his lips. I think the spit-roast was way too much, and he grabbed his dick and started pumping furiously. I bet it wasn't but thirty seconds, before he spilled a load over the sheets.

Sex trickled from the tip, while he kept wanking; we pumped him through the last of it and Robin got a sexy smile, "I think he's satisfied, but I need some, now.

She pulled the dildo from her pussy, leaving the other end inside Darin. "And I want the real deal...come fuck me. Gimme that dick...please, sweetie."

Pressing my body between her curved thighs, she eagerly spread, lusting for the pleasure I had between my legs. I gripped just above her ass and pushed myself through her pussy lips; she rolled into me to feel the sensuous fullness, her pussy craved.

"Oh baby, that's good...uhhhh...uhhhh...so good...oh god...so good...yeah...yeah!"

Arousal coated my dick and she moaned, "Robbbbbb...fuck! Yeah...yeah...love that dick...that big dick...fuck, we both have to be close!"

She reached down to feel my balls; she knew they were waiting for their moment...that moment when they'd fill her pussy. She grinned, "I know your ready...ready to give me a big creampie...yeah...yeah...fuck it into me, baby...use that pussy...fill it...fill my pussy...fill my pussy!"

I just kept long dicking and battering her cervix. So close, and desperate for satisfaction, she rubbed her clit, "Sweetie, I'm gonna cum...gonna cum...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...I need it...oh god, I need to...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...feel it shoot up in me...oh god!"

I felt her pussy working my dick, but it was the begging and her pleasure that did me in...it always did. I couldn't hold off any longer; I grabbed her hips and pumped deep, "Ready for it...you want it...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...so close...so close!"

My balls were slapping her ass, until I shoved it deep and, pulse after pulse, coated her insides.

She squealed, "Cum in me...sweetie, cum in me...cum in me...yeah...yeah...yeah...gimme all that...gimme all that cum...yeah...yeah...yeah!" Her hips rolled forward, grinding over me, "Oh god...oh god...I feel it...I feel it...gimme that cum...gimme that cum! I want it all...I want it all...all your cum...yeah...yeah!"

She moaned with the lingering pleasure of her reward, clenching her pussy to enjoy the feel of hard cock and steamy, hot seed. "Look, its dripping...dripping out...it's dripping out...look at the creampie...you gave me a beauty!"

Her fingers went wild on her clit; she started panting and I felt her body shudder as orgasm took hold, "Oh god...oh god...close...close...cumming...cumming...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuckkkkkkkkkkk!" As I fucked her through it, "Oh god...oh god...Rob...Rob...Rob...good...good...so good...fuck, so good!"

Bathed with sex, when I pulled out, there were creamy strands left on my dick; she calmly pulled herself up to lean forward and kiss her way over the shaft.

Working her mouth up and down, she stopped for a moment to admire and swish the taste over her tongue. She took a big gulp, and licked it all over, again, dragging her tongue over every inch and savoring the flesh...savoring the musk...savoring the cock.

"That's good, baby girl...mmmm...that's good."

"Well, I got my sausage fest this morning!"

"Me too," he glowed, "that spit roast was the best!"

"It was hot; I've never spit-roasted a guy with my girlfriend...you know. Robin, sweetie, you got the potential to be a hung alpha stud."

She giggled, "It was hot...I kinda like being a hung alpha stud, but I need to get some things started."

"Well stud, your plan is to make cookies, today?"

"Yeah, it should only take an hour or so and Darin's helping right?"

"I'm in...we can use the hickory nuts we harvested."

"Then we can start the movie marathon," she grinned, "but this stud needs to shower first."

Darin added, "Same here."

Well, you two get your showers; I'll make coffee and get some wood in the fireplace."

He directed a smile at Robin, "Maybe we can cook those brats over the fire?"

"I don't know...I may lose control again."

"I'm counting on it, sweetie."

12