Robbie's Mother Gets Pregnant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carla hurried through school and pulled Robbie out of class. She made Robbie drive home while she masturbated again. He was clearly worried.

"I'll explain later. For now, just know I'm okay."

Carla and Robbie went into her bedroom. Carla stripped her son and made him lie on the bed. She mounted him in a frenzy. She twisted her pelvis, bounced up and down, and pulled on her nipples. She screamed "Fuck me" over and over.

Carla felt her son come inside of her. She kept going until she was sure he no more cum left to give her. Then she collapsed on top of him, panting.

"It's okay, Robbie," she reassured her son.

"She keeps saying it's okay. It doesn't seem okay to me," he thought.

They finally sat down at the table for a late dinner. Robbie was looking anxiously at his mother. Her appetite seemed good but nothing else made sense.

"This happened to me once before," she started to explain. "A long time ago. With your father." Robbie waited for more to be said.

"It's how I became pregnant with you." Carla looked at him to see if he understood. He didn't.

"My body is telling me I'm fertile, Robbie. My body is telling me I need to make a baby." Robbie didn't know how to react.

"Doesn't that happen every month? That you're fertile and can make a baby?" Robbie was confused again.

"Yes, but being able to make a baby and needing to make a baby are two different things. This is a compulsion. I have no choice but to have sex until I get pregnant. Constant sex." She paused.

"With anybody. Anywhere. That's why I needed to fuck you at school today. She decided to confess everything. "I fucked Joey today too. I tried to fuck Miss Linda."

"Would you stay home with me tomorrow? So we can have sex all day long and you can pack me full of your sperm. So I can get pregnant and end this." Carla was pleading.

"A baby. Do I want a baby? Do I have a choice?" Robbie thought. He nodded slowly.

Robbie needed his real mother back, not this crazy lady. If she had to get pregnant to stop being nuts than he would help.

"Sure, mom, if that's what you want."

They tried to stay home the next day. Carla rode Robbie's morning boner before the boy even woke up. They had just finished having pre-lunch sex when the phone rang.

When Carla answered, her son's cock was still softening in her pussy. It went all the way soft as soon as Robbie figured out who was on the other end of the call.

The Principal had been told that Ed and Carla had sex in the school. He needed to talk to Carla about the issue. She agreed to meet him at school that afternoon after the students were gone.

Carla was nervous about the meeting, so she had Robbie fuck her one more time in the afternoon.

"That was a stupid thing to do," she realized while driving to the school.

Carla could feel her son's cum oozing out onto her panties. She would be sitting in a big cold wet spot while talking to the Principal.

It got worse. The Principal was a tall man, well over six feet, and very fit. He had played football all through college, been a PE teacher, and was a part-time coach for a local semi-pro team. He was also good looking and a bit younger than Carla.

They were sitting in his office making small talk before getting down to serious business when Carla felt the mania begin to rise up. Her pussy was dripping, and it wasn't Robbie's cum, it was Carla's juices.

She started to fidget and crossed her arms to calm herself. That didn't help because she just started squeezing her nipples. She uncrossed her arms and crossed her legs. Uncrossed her legs. Crossed them again.

"Do you need to go to the bathroom?" the Principal asked. "You really shouldn't be distracted while we talk."

Carla was so distracted that she lost track of her thoughts. She started blurting out the truth to the Principal. The whole long explanation about her baby sex mania.

While she was explaining, she was moving. Moving over to the Principal's desk. Moving next to his chair. Moving her skirt up and her panties down. Moving his pants down. Moving her head onto his very big hard dick.

Moving her blouse and bra off. Moving her hand on his shaft. Moving his dick to spray cum on her tits. Moving her pussy onto his still hard dick. Moving her body up and down until he came a second time inside of her.

Relief finally. The mania eased. Carla realized where she was. Sitting mostly naked on the Principal's dick.

Carla blushed and apologized. She got off his dick and got dressed again. She started to say something but the man held up his hand.

"If I hadn't just seen it for myself, I wouldn't have believed it. Nothing I did would get you to stop." He drummed his fingers on the desk for a minute.

"I should fire you but I can see you can't control yourself. You're a good teacher so I am going to place you on paid leave until this mania passes. However long that takes." He stood and extended his hand. Carla shook hands and gratefully thanked him.

Just as she reached the door, the man said, "By the way, the sex was great." He grinned and sat back down. Carla blushed again and left.

She got home and told Robbie what had happened. She worried what the Principal would say if he found out she had sex with a student. No amount of good sex would save her job then.

That night, she and Robbie had sex again. Carla made him keep going until she was sure she had drained his balls.

"This business of having sex all the time is not what it's cracked up to be," Robbie thought. "My cock is getting worn down and my balls hurt."

Robbie survived for two more days, having sex six times a day. His mother was insatiable.

She would ride his morning boner before he woke up. She would fuck him after he woke up. Carla would masturbate in bed or on the couch until it was time for pre-lunch sex.

Lunchtime sandwiches tasted funny because Carla was always fingering herself. It was no longer PB&J. Now it was PB&PJ. Peanut butter and pussy juice.

There was afternoon sex, evening sex, and night time sex. About the only time Carla didn't have Robbie's cock or her fingers in her pussy was went she went to the bathroom.

The irony was that all this sex wasn't teaching Robbie much about pleasing a woman in bed. His mother wanted his sperm - all his sperm - as fast as she could get it. Wham, bam, thank you son.

The afternoon of the third day, his mother rolled off and lay panting beside him. She broke into a big grin.

"We can stop now," she said. She rolled back on top and kissed him. "I'm pregnant."

Robbie was lost. For days his mother had been a sex-crazed maniac and now it was over, just like that.

"How could you possibly know that? We finished like five minutes ago."

"I don't know how I know. I just know. It was the same way when you were conceived. Crazy mad sex all the time and then suddenly it was over." Carla lay back, relaxed.

"You wait. The test will come back positive. You'll see."

The next day Carla was back at school. She apologized to Ed and to the Principal. She assured them her mania was over. The Principal waved his dick at her as a test but all she did was laugh and say "No thanks."

Later in the day, Joey appeared by her side. "Hi, Miss Carla. I missed you the last few days. You want to ... you know ... hubba hubba again?" He mimicked having sex.

"Come over this weekend. We need to talk."

Carla sat down with Robbie to talk about the whole situation.

"Are you mad I had sex with Joey?" was her first question.

"Heck no. Once he tells people, I'll be the most popular kid in school." Robbie grinned.

Carla frowned. "He can't tell people. I'll get fired if anyone finds out I had sex with a student. I'll never be able to teach again."

"Joey's a decent guy. He'll keep his mouth shut if you explain it to him."

On Saturday, Joey showed up right after breakfast. He was a little nervous about what Miss Carla wanted to say.

Carla explained why he couldn't say anything. He understood but was disappointed.

"I ain't the smartest guy or the best looking guy, Miss Carla. Girls never give me the time of day. I thought if they knew I had been with a real woman, one of them might give me a chance."

Carla felt sorry for the boy. It wasn't his fault he was mixed up in this mess. It was her fault.

"Maybe we can fix that, Joey." Carla was starting to form a plan.

"What if I taught you how to please a woman when you're not having sex? A lot of women would be interested in a guy like that."

"Could you teach me how to please a woman in bed too?" Joey said hopefully.

Carla looked at Robbie and raised a questioning eyebrow. Robbie shrugged, then nodded 'yes'.

"Okay. Let's do this. For the next month, you come over on Saturday and I'll teach you and Robbie how a woman wants to be treated. And I'll give you pointers about having sex."

"I know you've been having sex with Robbie." Carla looked concerned and surprised. "I heard you in the supply closet one day." Joey blushed a little. He was too embarrassed to finish the thought.

Carla smile. "Let's say I show you how to have sex. Instead of telling you. Just for the next month. Think that would work better?" Carla put her hand on his crotch and felt his dick harden.

Joey beamed. "That would be great. Can we start today?"

"After lunch." Carla paused a moment. "You know Sue, the redhead in my class?" Joey nodded. "I think she might have a crush on you. Maybe I could set the two of you up." She smiled. "After you finish your lessons with me."

Joey left that evening with a smile on his face. He had just finished his first sex lesson. Robbie had a smile on his face. He had just finished his first sex lesson. Carla had a smile on her face. She had spent an hour and a half teaching Robbie and Joey about foreplay. She had fucked them both, one after the other.

Robbie had a question for his mother. He found her straightening up her bedroom.

"I was wondering how long can we have sex? Now that you're pregnant?"

"We can have sex right up until I'm about to have the baby. We have lots of time to have sex."

Carla slid her son's pants down. "Hello, Mr. Cute Cock."

"When I was pregnant with you, I was horny as hell for the last five months. You better start working on your endurance."

Carla knelt and took her son's cock into her mouth. Robbie grinned. "Maybe Joey could help out if I get too worn down."

"I bet Ed and the Principal wouldn't mind helping out too," thought Carla.

What she didn't tell her son was that early on in her pregnancy, she had lusted for the taste of pussy. She had already called her friend Linda and the neighbor lady two doors down to set up some playdates.

Sensible Self was happily entering playdates and contact information in the calendar.

"That new cashier at the grocery store has been eyeing you. She's cute. I'll add a note to follow up on her."

Lustful Self was laying back relaxed, conserving energy, and thinking about future sex. Lustful Self was singing.

"Here a cock, there a cock, everywhere a cock cock, all week long."

Carla's pussy was going to be busy for the next nine months.

"My pussy is going to be busy for a lot longer than nine months," Carla thought with a smile.

12