Robbie's Mother has a Baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, she realized that she could dominate and be dominated without losing herself. She could rip Brandy's police uniform open, be Robbie's moo cow, and still be a mother and teacher and independent woman.

She was going to have to talk to Robbie about all this. Let him decide whether he wanted to stay with his slut mother or go live life on his own terms. Carla would support his decision either way.

Her mind relaxed. She had made peace with herself. She drifted off to sleep.

In her dream, she and Robbie were having a picnic in a meadow.

"Danielle, keep an eye on your sister."

Danielle and Gabrielle were running through the high grass chasing butterflies. They both wore princess dresses. Danielle had on an Alex Morgan jersey as well.

Carla was breastfeeding a little baby.

"Angelle sure is a little glutton, isn't she?" said Robbie with a smile.

"Mom, Dad, look. A rainbow!" shouted Danielle, excitedly pointing.

"A wainbow!" echoed Gabrielle.

Carla smiled in her sleep. Mom and Dad. Their three little girls. She dreamt on.

Carla knew she would never feel another compulsion to get pregnant. Gabrielle and Angelle were already waiting for her. Waiting for the right time to make an appearance.