Roberta Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YANKEE DAN
YANKEE DAN
932 Followers

"Ahh, yeah squeeze um, gentle now..." Mr. Fisher said from above, encouraging me with each act I performed for him.

They were incredible to play with, so sensitive that I scared him several times in my inexperience, tugging or squeezing them too roughly. He made no move to stop me though. He was probably trying to drunkenly count his lucky stars that this 18 year old girl was about to suck him off.

"Umm, that's right darling you know you want this big cock in your mouth."

I very slowly extended my tongue, touching it to his slit and tasting the salty precum flowing steadily out. I twirled it in circles around his head, smearing the wet and sticky substance for my fingers to collect and push down his shaft. I found he seemed to like me pulling his cock, letting the skin slip off my fingers on the way up and pumping downward more loosely. I have always thoughtlessly and quickly jerked myself, but with his glorious cock in my hand I felt like it needed more of a massage. I paid attention to the little bumps and ridge, felt the differences in texture between his head and shaft.

"Fuck your mouth is hot." Mr. Fisher whispered.

I was so enraptured that I slowly inhaled his cockhead into my mouth almost subconsciously, pulled onto his shaft by a primal force, telling me his cock should be deeper in my body. The head now leaked directly onto my tongue, and I my mouth watered, allowing more than enough spit to start filling the room with slurping sounds and a wet slap, slap, slap as my fist hit his crotch.

"Hmm, just like that, right there."

My head was swimming as I bathed the head of his phallus in my mouth. I could smell the scent of his arousal now, and it was strong. His taste filled my mouth as well, somewhat bitter, salty, and something else, what must be the distinct flavor of the cum leaking out of him, promising a large eruption building beneath the surface. I'd seen so many porn videos, and always fixated on the women licking cum from a spasming cock. Now I was turned on by the thought of doing it myself, drinking every drop.

"Look up at me." He ordered, and I complied, staring into his eyes as I bobbed on about 4 inches of his cock, enough to stretch my jaw almost painfully, my teeth occasionally touching him despite my best efforts. If that bothered him though he did not complain.

"Fuck you're a cutie, ugghh, and God can you suck a cock. Do you like it, seems like you do."

I pulled him from my mouth. "I love it." I declared, shoving it back in.

"Fuck make love to my cock you dirty little slut, just like your mother fuck yeah, I may have to come over when she isn't home all the time. How many guys you been slobbering on?"

"This is my first," I told him. "I'm a virgin."

"Jessssuus Christ." He muttered. "You about to get you first load of cum?"

I purred into his cock, tired of taking it out of my mouth. I wanted him to blow his load down my throat, and I was worried he was sobering up. He needed to cum and be gone before he started questioning my appearance. I made the most whorish moans I could around his shaft, burying it deeper, I could take a lot without gagging, but not the whole thing, so I played it safe, bouncing my head faster and faster on the first five inches, squeezing his balls a bit tighter, and working the shaft in time with my lips service of his head. I should have expected him to grab the back of my head, but in my naiveite I didn't see it coming.

"Ohhh, bitch drink it! Here's your first taste of cum!" Thomas shuddered above me, forcing my mouth further down on his cock with his strong hands. It hit the back of my throat and I gagged, unable to swallow the oversized tool. I pulled off him, gasping for air, but didn't stop jerking.

He exploded onto my panting lips, the blast dripping into my mouth and down my neck. Further twitches of his cock, as I pumped him furiously, sprayed across my face, coating my cheeks in sticky white cum. "Ohhh, yes!" I exclaimed, excited. I licked at the head at it shot its load, messily savoring my reward. I kissed his cock as he lay back, panting and probably with the room spinning. I smeared his cum around my lips and back onto his cock before licking it off in long strokes, cleaning him slowly as he twitched and became semi flaccid. I enjoyed the feeling of his softening cock, I hadn't gotten to feel it harden in my mouth. I already wanted that experience.

"Did you like it?" I asked him.

"Did I what? Are you serious? Oh man, you're... fuck... it was great. Did you ah, need me to return the favor?"

"No!" I shook my head quickly, "You should head out, in case my mom comes home."

"Shit, you're fucking right, you ah, aren't gonna mention this are yah?" Mr. Fisher's head was a bit clearer, the arousal sated and the alcohol fading. He was surely thinking about how an 18 year old high schooler had just sucked him off, and how her mother knew who he was.

"This didn't happen." I assured him, "Now get going."

He stumbled out after pulling up his pants, and I quickly got in the shower, my face and neck were quite sticky, and I wanted any bit of the scent gone before my mother returned. Later as I lay awake in bed playing with myself, I somewhat regretted this decision. My dick was hard and I wished I'd jerked myself as I sucked him, or at least immediately after, when my mouth still tasted of his cum and I could suck the last bit from my fingers.

* * *

"You wanna come to the bar with me tonight?" My mother asked at breakfast, stunning me.

It was Friday morning, and I knew my mom's routine would be to get dressed super slutty and go to the bar, possibly not returning until the next morning.

"You're 18 so, nothing's stopping you." She went on.

"Would I be ah, dressed or?" I struggled to even find the right question. Where would I fit in with her night's out? Wouldn't I be a third wheel?

"Come onnn," She said, "We'll be like, sisters out on the town! It'll be fun."

"Okay..." I agreed uncertainly.

School that day was a blur, I could hardly pay attention to anything. I was becoming excited about the night out, wondering what the evening would bring. Mark sat with me at lunch, and I let him know I'd been accepted.

"Fuck yes!" He said, "We can stay up all night and play video games, or study, maybe. There's gonna be a lot of down time, so we can hit up all the parties."

I smirked at the thought of me going to all the parties, "The only way I'd be invited to the parties is as your date." I said, immediately realizing how weird this sounded.

But he laughed, "Wendy wouldn't like that, but we'll get into some fraternities, so we'll get the invites."

At home that night I tried to dress to like my mother, but I realized a bit more clothing would help my feminine image, so I dressed provocatively, rather than half naked. My mother barely wore anything, her skirt hardly covered her ass and I'm not sure that her top could qualify as anything but a bra.

I was nervous taking the uber there. I had never gone out in public as Roberta, this would be the first time. I checked my make-up in the mirror and hoped I looked different enough that if anyone who knew me was there they wouldn't recognize me, but the funny thing is, I didn't look that different. I looked feminine normally, now I looked feminine with make-up. Perhaps just presenting myself as a girl would be enough, like Clark Kent and his glasses.

The bouncer eyed me suspiciously for a moment when I gave him my ID, and I felt almost like I should apologize, but I didn't know for what. He clearly knew my mother though. "This is my niece, Roberta!" She yelled over the music. After a second he smiled, "Hold out your hand, you're getting a stamp." I was branded under 21 and he let me pass. The DJ was playing a bunch of remixes of hits, implausibly mismatched combinations, largely rock and rap music fused together with techno. I wondered how the rights worked.

Inside the bar I immediately felt several pairs of eyes on us, was it because of how my mom was dressed, or because of her reputation? I wondered if it was just the normal amount of attention two girls would receive, it was strange. This was a definitely what you'd call a 'seedy' bar. My mom pointed out a door on the back wall, which I took at first for some kind of employee entrance, but no. "That's a stairwell!" My mother explained. "Customers can go up there..." She smiled real big as she paused, "For privacy!"

I gulped, nervous as I took her meaning. Often my mother came home from what I knew was a night of drunken sex. This must be one of the places where it happened. She sat us at the bar and the bartender greeted us.

"Evening ladies! Been a few weeks." He said, looking at my mother. "Who's this young lady?"

"This is my niece, Roberta!" Everything had to be shouted due to the thumping of the DJ's music, which supported a small dance floor across from us. There were some people on it, engaging in the kind of dancing that is more like dry humping, but unlike the few high school dances I'd been to, no one cared.

The bartender gave me a long stare, and I smiled nervously. He returned my smile and said, "Welcome to the night life sweetie!" I guess it was very obvious I didn't have my bearings.

I was confused that mom didn't order drinks and asked her about it. "Oh, there's no need, they'll buy our drinks!"

"Who?"

"The first pair of guys who are out together!"

She wasn't wrong, we were approached in less than three minutes, and my mother engaged in pointless banter with one of the men. He recognized her from seeing her at clubs and bars before, but they hadn't spoken. His name was James, while the other one introduced himself to me as Henry. They were brothers, supposedly, and in their 40s.

I realized this was a 40-year-old man I was talking to, who was quickly buying me a drink. The bartender gave me a blue hurricane, I looked at it questioningly. The bartender surely saw my stamp... my mother patted me on the shoulder, "He knows me." She said, as if this was adequate explanation.

Henry seemed relaxed and confident, and tried to get me talking. He was searching for something we might have in common, but was struggling in that regard, which wasn't surprising since he was old enough to be my father.

"Your hair is gorgeous." He said, falling back on compliments, which made me blush. I knew what he wanted, yet I rarely heard praise from someone besides my mother. I accepted that compliment, and the next two, before he asked if I wanted to dance. I looked to my mom for guidance, and she smiled, "Let's dance!" She said to James and threw back her glass of alcohol. I did the same, and when I slipped off the barstool I was surprised to find myself slightly dizzy. I'd had a bit of alcohol before, but never to the point of having a 'buzz.' I giggled stupidly at the sensation.

Out on the dance floor I was an uncoordinated mess, but Henry seemed amused. "Turn around!" He instructed me and grabbed my hips. I gasped, a bit shocked at this public touching by a stranger, but I let him move me. "Do like this!" He shouted, running his hands over my arms. Over the next few minutes, he directed me to essentially shake my ass and grind against him, his chest on my back, our arms together. Without the alcohol I might not have been up to it, nervous as I was in this setting, but the feel of his strong chest on my back and the mild buzz loosened me up.

We repeated this twice, drinking a round and then dancing. The third time I was leaning heavily into Henry, who was much less affected by the alcohol. I would have drank another one, but Henry recommended coke, and my intellect was still holding together enough to realize that was a good idea. My mother was getting very handsy with James, and I looked questionably at Henry.

"I think we're HUCK about done dancing." Oh Lord I had the hiccups.

This made Henry laugh and I smiled, I liked him, even though we had nothing in common. "How old are you?" He asked me. I showed him the stamp. "Yeah, but exactly how old?"

"18!" I confessed.

Just then my mom grabbed my arm, "Ladies room!" She yelled at me.

Inside the ladies room I splashed water on my face. I didn't want to sober up, but I did want to keep my wits about me to some extent. I was starting to worry where this was going, and asked my mom what our plans were as I fixed my make-up.

"Oh yeah, we're taking these guys home, they're great!" She happily explained.

I gulped, "B-but, this guy is gonna want to..."

"Don't worry." She told me, "I can handle both of them if you want."

That was a hot thought, and I nodded. "Can I... watch?" I asked.

"Uhhh, yah!" She laughed.

My mom told Henry where we lived and he drove us all back, making me realize he was the designated driver, he hadn't completely abstained, but he wasn't drunk. James and my mother were far gone when we got home, having done more shots before leaving.

I unsteadily walked into the house, my mother giggling over nothing. I held her arm and she leaned on me as we went in the house, followed by the guys. She led us straight to her bedroom and plopped onto the bed on her back. She patted the other side of the bed for me to lay there so I did, imitating her.

"Come on James." She whispered, and he wasted not a second before crawling on top of her, shoving his tongue into her mouth to her moans of approval.

My intoxicated little heart was going a million miles an hour. Fuck this was reckless! Henry followed me to my side of the bed and started running his hands around my body.

"You've got such cute little tits." He said.

"Thanks..." I said, nervous because I don't have tits, I think?

"We don't have to do anything you don't want." He said.

I nodded and started pulling my gown down off my shoulders, revealing my chest. Henry took this as a sign of consent and started kissing me, fondling my pecs, in exactly the way you'd handle a woman's tits. It don't have hardly any muscle, and he seemed to enjoy pinching and playing with me there, wow did it feel good for me too.

Fuck I do have tits.

I trembled under him, terrified and aroused. My legs were literally shaking. "Are you okay?" He asked me.

I nodded, "I, ah, fine, just nervous." I looked over to my left and saw that James had crawled up my mother's chest and she was unzipping his pants, fishing through his boxers for his cock. She pulled him, semi-erect, out and cooed her appreciation. His cock wasn't a big as Mr. Fisher's had been, and it was more conventionally formed. James put his hands on the headboard to steady himself as my mom licked her lips.

"Watch me." She said, looking at me.

With Henry starting to lick around my 'tits' I lay and watched my mother kiss the tip of James's stiff meat. "Oh man..." I muttered, my right hand instinctively going to the back of Henry's head. I gasped as he sucked a nipple into his mouth hard.

My mother licked and swirled her tongue around the cock in front of her, not taking it inside, but sucking the underside and licking, even biting like she was working a piece of corn on the cob. The man flinched a few times, but also moaned, "Fuck you're one crazy bitch." She flattened her tongue and ran it up and down him, then ran his tip around her lips, like she was using it to put on makeup.

It was good that I had pushed the top of my dress down to my waist, because the bundle of cloth covered the bump that was surely on my crotch from these sights and sensations.

"I wanna suck your cock." I told Henry. It had worked with Mr. Fisher, so I reasoned it was my safest bet at the moment, other than passing Henry to my mom and escaping... but I didn't want to leave the room and miss seeing this man fuck my mom. I also wanted to get another load of cum, but this time I'd retreat to my room and rub his semen all over my dirty cock, and I was sure I was gonna have an incredible orgasm from it.

"Hell yeah you sweet thing." Henry backed off and discarded his clothes while I watched my mother slowly inhaling James's cock. She had one hand shoved into his boxers, and I could just see the motions of her fingers under the cloth where she fondled his nuts.

Henry climbed on top of me, presenting me his hard cock. I reached up and grabbed it. The shaft was long enough for me to jerk him just a bit without touching the head. He had shaved himself, and there was only stubble on his groin instead of a thick patch of pubic hair like my mother's face was now buried in. I pulled his hard cock towards my mouth and he followed, sighing as my lips engulfed his manhood. I went straight into it, testing what amount would make me choke. This position wasn't ideal, I quickly realized, and I could only suck on half of him before I wanted to gag. I pulled him from my mouth and licked the underside with a flat tongue like I'd seen my mom do, which made him shudder in pleasure.

On the downward stroke I touched my tongue to his nuts and decided to explore there. I kissed each one softly at first, then became more aggressive. I experimented on them with kisses, licks and sucking, and was surprised with how he reacted. I was scared I'd hurt him, but I guess nuts aren't as sensitive as I thought, at least when it comes to the workings of a hot mouth on them. I could only suck one at the time, despite making several attempts to suck his entire sack into my mouth. The whole thing felt deliciously dirty. Especially when he encouraged me, "Fuck yes you little slut, suck those nuts... umm, your lips are so hot, you want to make me cum on your face?"

The answer was yes but my mouth was too busy to vocalize it. I purred instead, lapping at his wrinkled skin. I continued to lightly stroke his cock during this, and I now felt drops of precum smearing onto my fingers, he wept it so copiously that some even dripped on my face, and I pulled his testicle from my mouth, licking the shaft again so I could taste it. It was better than Mr. Fishers, not as bitter, and I realized why later, cigarettes. Fisher was a smoker, Henry was not.

I moaned and sucked the head into my mouth, fervently lapping at the delightful secretions.

"Holy fuck you little minx..." He breathed.

I felt the bed shift next to me, my mother was turning onto her stomach, she smiled at me and I tried to return the smile with my mouth full, with probably little success. I heard a SLAP as James spanked her bottom. She laughed in response, wiggling her butt at him.

"Oh yeah spank me!" She shouted.

James gave it to her, hard. She threw her head back, howling, in pain? Maybe? She tossed her hair around, "Fucking harder!" She screamed. Both me and Henry were distracted by this, and my sucking slowed as I watched her taking this beating.

"Fuck you're a pussy!" She yelled at James, who was actually panting as he beat her ass.

"God damn!" He wheezed, getting winded.

My mother put her chest into the bed, arching her back and displaying her ass and sex, "Umm, you missed a spot. Get it with your tongue."

He breathlessly followed her instructions, kissing and licking her ass, kneading her cheeks with his hands. I refocused on Henry's cock but listened intently to the sound of James starting to eat my mother's cunt at her encouragement. After a few minutes of this, Henry was getting obviously close to coming, my mouth full of the taste of his precum. I was salivating so much from it that I was drooling, spital running down my cheeks and neck. This was made worse because in his excitement Henry couldn't seem to control his hips, jerking and pushing forward, perhaps unconsciously, and making me gag.

"Swallow it." He directed me, "Swallow my dick cutie, go on, you can do it."

I gulped, trying to comply, but having no luck. He slowly leaned forward, pushing against the back of my throat, I trembled under him, then felt my mother take my hand.

YANKEE DAN
YANKEE DAN
932 Followers