Roberta Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you lick it good enough." She tells him. He eagerly accepts this challenge, and I watch her eyes flutter as her rosebud is tongued.

She presses herself up to me, kissing me lightly as I'm entered, "Do you like their cocks fucking you baby?"

"Oh God yes mommy!" I forget to play her niece for a moment, but if anyone notices, they say nothing. We're taken from behind, the men fucking us as we watch each other. I see her counting her orgasms, a woman thing, I always thought. I never imagined I'd be counting mine, but by the time we stumble into the house at six in the morning, cuddling and passing out on her bed, I'd had four.

* * *

It's the first week of summer and I'm determined to confront Mark. I call him and ask if he wants to meet up, and we set a date at a local fast food place around 3 on Wednesday.

Not like a date mind you but... I do clean myself, down there you know... just in case...

I go in 'normal' clothes, although I wear some concealer and a pink tinted lip balm, liking how it makes my face look. Mark meets me there and we get some food, eating and chatting about the end of school and our excitement for next year.

"I'm kind of surprised." He says.

"About what?"

"I thought you'd be in, ah, other clothes."

Oh shit! My chest gets tight, "Did you, want me to be dressed differently?"

"No! No, but, I just, thought you might be. Now that school is over."

"Well I, I haven't really thought about making it like, full time." This is a hard conversation because in truth I couldn't explain how I felt about it to Mark, since I was so uncertain myself. After the pain of high school, the constant jeers, could I really just go out and introduce myself as Roberta?

"Well you can if you're with me." He says, and I'm kind of blown away. He'd be willing to be seen with me like that, in public?

"Thanks..." I said, thinking I should say more but choking. Tears threatened to burst out of me, "I need to pee." I lied, rushing up to the bathroom. As I was about to close the door to the bathroom it pushed in, Mark forcing himself into the one person bathroom with a quick glance behind him to ensure none saw.

"Mark!" I whispered, confused.

He grabbed me by the shoulders and pushed me into the wall, kissing me hard. This wasn't the most mature way for us to go about this I thought, but fuck did I like it. I kissed him back and wrapped my arm around him, sucking his tongue. He squeezed my ass, fondling the soft globes of flesh, and then pulled up my shirt, pinching my nipples. God I was becoming so sensitive there, purring into his mouth in response. I wanted him to fuck me into the wall right then, but there was no way we could have time for that here.

He pulled off me, "Let's go see a movie." He said.

"Yeah." I replied, without a care in the world for what movie he meant.

I don't think he cared either, picking a movie that had been out several weeks. We sat in the back row, in the corner, and we sucked each other's faces, my hand going into his pants. We petted and teased each other for the first thirty minutes, Mark even touched me, playing with my much smaller dick.

I asked him nervously, "Do you mind it?"

"It's a sweet little joystick." He reassured me. 'Little joystick' quickly became his way of describing my dick, which was fine by me, I was ecstatic that he would touch me there, and I wanted to please him. I looked around, the theater was almost empty, just enough people to scare me but, I wanted it.

"Can I suck you?" I whispered to him.

"We're not leaving until you do." He told me.

His hands guided my head down, my lips finding his cock quickly. It was hot in my mouth, warm from his excitement and my stroking. The position was awful, and I was terrified but, nothing was stopping me from cramming as much of him in my mouth as I could. I was aware of the danger, and was careful to make the least possible noises, avoiding gagging and slowly tonguing his head.

"Ohhh, that's nice Roberta, suck it just like that. This will take a long time, get nice and comfy down there." He whispered. I savored the slow rhythm of quiet adoration I applied to this hot young man's member. This was the right cock for my mouth I knew, I wanted it all the time. Fucking whore girlfriend! I thought, dreaming of having him all to myself.

I risked a little more noise as he got close, making sure he finished with a powerful blast of cum into my gullet, with not a drop staining his pants. I didn't let him out from my lips until he was almost soft, each bit of cum oozing out being collected by my tongue, so thorough in its worship of his tool.

"Did you like that?" He asked me, as he kissed my neck afterwards.

"Yeah!" I hissed into his ear, "Did you?"

"Hell yeah, but I prefer you in dress." I was a bit hurt by this but at the same time, I mean, I do too. His hand found my dick again, and he stroked me softly. I was on the edge of cumming when the movie ended, and I was eager to get him alone.

My mom was home, but that wasn't stopping us. After she waved hello to Mark, with a big smile that he didn't understand, we scurried to my mom.

I practically tore off my clothes, throwing myself at him, but he pushed me away. "No. Not unless you look girly for me."

I agreed and tried to get something on quick, but he wasn't having it. He laid back on my bed. "I've already cum today, Roberta. You need to make me want you, how sexy can you be?"

I sat down at my desk and applied make-up, he glanced over what I had and actually told me some of the things he wanted, picking colors and items. I was surprised by his knowledge of cosmetics.

"What do you think cheerleaders talk about?" He laughed. "Also, I make sure they also have lipstick and eyeliner on for me, I want to see the lipstick on my cock and their eyeliner run from the sweat and tears."

The thought of him pushing himself to fuck me until I cried was all the motivation I needed to enthusiastically make myself up for him, spinning in several sets of clothes before he was happy.

"God you've got more girl clothes than guys. You are always dressed like this at home huh?"

"Yeah." I confessed. "I've only gone outside the house like this a few times."

"And you mom knows obviously."

"Yes." I acknowledge.

He liked a pair of thigh high socks I had, so that went on with my shortest red miniskirt and a matching long sleeved, square necked, draw string shirt.

"That's what I'm talking about!" He said. He'd turned on my radio to a comfortable volume, something to cover the noise with, and finally allowed me to crawl onto my bed with him, kissing me deeply. He started biting my neck and sucking hard, I'd have hickies but who cared, school was over. The bites hurt but, I liked it! "Bite me... yes, you can do it harder!"

He started testing me, pulling up my shirt and biting around my girlish chest, the pain eliciting a series of stifled yelps and moans from me, my legs trembled as he practically gnawed on my nipples. "Mark..." I whimpered, holding him to me, directing his mouth around my body, my dick hard from the mistreatment, or the ideal treatment maybe.

I gave out shuddering sighs as he rolled us over, his pants unzipping. He pushed my legs up and I reached down, pulling my panties to the side, we'd do this fully clothed I realized. Perhaps he intended this to make it easier for us to untangle if my mother should come, or perhaps he wanted me clothed to make me hotter, I didn't care, all I wanted was his cock in me. He folded me practically in half, aided by my small frame, then he spat onto my hole and pushed the tip of his cock into the puddle, smearing it around.

I gripped the bedsheets tight as he pushed, expecting him to try to bury himself quickly, but he was more aware of my needs than I thought. Without the lube we'd used last time, he did go slower, pushing in a bit, spiting, repeat. He was working his spit into my ass, it was fucking filthy, and I loved it.

"Oh God make me your bitch!" I moaned at him, enraptured as I gazed up at my manly friend, the lover I most desired.

"You look so cute right now, a tight slut eager for cock." A completely accurate description of how I felt, how I wanted to look for him. I kept egging him on, groaning as he probed deeper, soon he stopped withdrawing, the head having passed my sphincter.

"You're beautiful." He continued to compliment me, his body pressing me down. Once again, he had me as Hayden had done my mother, but now I saw its disadvantage; I couldn't kiss him! I wanted to so badly but, I'd have to wait because he was in me and there was no stopping this. I huffed as he withdrew, very slowly inching back down into me.

Mark displayed how strong he was then, holding us in that position entirely on his own, I was helpless and off balance, completely open to his control of my body. He held my legs and started fucking me. He tried to do so quietly, but the bed creaked some, and before long I looked over and saw my door had cracked. My mother smiled at me, and I giggled.

"What?" Mark asked, ploughing into me and bringing his hips to my ass.

"Nothing," I said, "Don't stop!"

At some point he became reckless in his need, our fucking raising in volume. My mother had left us to our lovemaking though, and I knew we were fine, so I encouraged him.

"Harder!" I cried, my dick wanted to burst but I also wanted to last until he did.

"Ohh, take my cock Robert, fucking take it you little fag." In his excitement he became cruder, but I didn't blame him, he'd known me as Robert, not Roberta, for so long, besides nothing was spoiling the feel of his big cock splitting me open and pounding me into the bed.

"Ohh make me your girl!" I sobbed, my eyes tearing a bit.

Mark backed off just long enough to reposition between my legs, our mouths locking together. I sucked his tongue hard, the feel of his chest splendid as he pressed into me, my panty covered ass slapping back against him.

"Fill me with your cum!" I whispered in his ear. "I'm your bitch fill me up! Fuck me harder come on, make your best friend your cock loving slut!" Those were my final encouragements, I had to gasp for air as I rocked back into him, oh my God I wanted to cum after him, but he wouldn't... stop... fucking... me!

My exclamation, as I came onto my miniskirt and panties, was garbled sobs and whimpers, made through the eyeliner streaking tears that ran down my face. It seemed as though he'd been waiting for this cue, and forced himself completely inside me, holding me still as he poured himself into me, searing drops of his seed planting themselves deep within my body. My whole body trembled under him, my arms holding him tightly.

People say that you never go ass to mouth but it didn't seem weird or gross to me at all, I guess I'm more and more a dirty slut like my mom, cause I cleaned his cock after he fucked me without even considering, establishing a pattern, I'd always do this for him. I showed him my appreciation for drilling me so completely by tenderly licking his sensitive glans and balls until they shined.

Afterwards he sucked my nipples gently to my contended murmurs of affection. I thought about how my mom wouldn't have an issue if he slept over, and I had a feeling that he wouldn't be spending much time at his 'fuckpad' this first year of college.