Roberta Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do it baby, come on be a good little slut." She whispered, I peeked at her and saw that James was lining his cock up with her pussy. She was on all floors, minus the hand squeezing mine. "Swallow that cock down your throat, make it good for him." She encouraged me.

I gulped like I was trying to swallow a large pill, or a piece of chewy beef I'd given up on. I found it hard to breathe, and my chest began to burn, but Henry kept pushing. Closing my eyes I put my free hand on his chest, and he relented, easing back. I gasped in some fresh air and then grabbed his butt, pulling him forward. I choked and spat more shiny fluid onto his balls but then it happened, I felt the head line up properly with my esophagus and pop into my gullet. I think my eyes must have rolled back in my head because my mother laughed at whatever bizarre expression I made.

"Nice job, take that cock, uuhhh oohhh yeah." James was pushing into her, and she squeezed my hand hard. "Fuck that's great James, ahh fuck me slow for a while, yeah, nice and slow."

Henry started fuck to me too, but through my mouth. I felt the head of his cock expand my throat as he pushed in and out, I didn't need to do anything but be used now. My free hand held his ass, which I found smooth and soft. The muscle underneath turned me on and I explored him while he pillaged my throat.

"Ohhh, fuck bitch I'm gonna cum!" Henry warned me. I actually wanted it on my face, so I could play with it, but I was too late to stop him, he exploded in my throat, pulling back as he came, filling my mouth, then forcing his cum coated cock back down my throat, just shoving all that hot jizz onto my tonsils, I had to swallow or choke so I drank his cum like a thick milkshake. He tasted so much better than Mr. Fisher had I closed my eyes and tried to savor it while it lasted, swirling the spunk around his cockhead with my tongue, making him twitch violently as he became sensitive. Eventually he pushed me away, leaving me gasping as lines of drool stretched from my lips to his cock, dripping onto my chest.

"God damn.. God damn..." He repeated, breathing deeply. I used my fingers to collect the drops from around my mouth, licking it up.

"Hmm, Roberta likes it does she?" My mother observed, "Do you want James load too?" She asked me, to which I nodded. Henry lay next to me, face nestled up to my neck, and sighed contently while I watched James fucking my mother.

It was not quick. When James told her he'd be cumming she made him pull out and turned over, counting to thirty before she let him put it back in, wrapping her legs around him as he fucked her. She came under him, her body shaking delightfully, her pussy being slapped by his full balls. He was about to come again and she stopped him, having him lay on his back and mounting him after a moment. She rode him to another orgasm and then gave him permission to come in my mouth.

Henry let me up as I crawled over to James, seeing his cock twitching, shiny with my mother's juices. I licked my lips as James grabbed my hair and shoved my face down on his cock, pushing the head into the 'O' of my waiting lips. My mother stood on the side of the bed and watched, her hand idly rubbing James's chest. I tasted my mother's cunt, so sweet, mixed with his salty precum. Mom had been off him for a few seconds, but his orgasm was very pent up and no time in coming. With a loud grunt he filled my mouth. I had more control over taking this load, not being pinned under him. I let it build up in my mouth, cooing on his rod as I enjoyed the taste of another man's seed.

He let me hold him in my mouth as he softened, my tongue slowly cleaning him. When I pulled away I had his seed still in my mouth. I was about to escape with my prize, but my mother grabbed me, pulling my face to hers. I was so surprised I naturally parted my lips for her, letting her tongue enter my mouth. She sucked some of the cum from me before I knew what had happened and I started kissing her back, fighting over my delicious treat. It was a messy battle, and the thick spunk started escaping our lips, running over our chins. I licked at her face, trying to reclaim it, but more came pouring out as she kept tonguing my lips. I settled for swallowing, and we licked each other's faces clean.

The men stared at us, captivated. I saw Henry was getting erect again, and so did my mother, she made a come neither motion, laying back on her bed.

"Would you like a turn, Henry?" She asked him.

I excused myself, and Henry wished me good night. I rushed to my room and tore off my clothes, jerking myself furiously, listening to the sounds of Henry fucking my mother from across the hall, licking my cum slick lips and recalling Henry balls deep in my throat. I whimpered like a girl when my dick spurted onto my stomach and lay there panting.

* * *

God what a man. I thought as I watched Mark blaze past several defenders. I had little interest in sports, but the way the men on the field knocked each other around and got back up was quite a display. I would have been laid out after the first possession. This was their last game, so I was very excited for Mark that they won it, he could exit high school football with a win.

I waited outside the locker room for him, as the other guys filed past only a few gave me odd looks. Most were jubilant, in too good a mood to be sour even to a wimpy fag loitering outside their locker room. Some actually slapped me on the shoulder or high fived me, wishing me a good summer. One even saw me and said, "What are you doing? Come on in man Mark is taking forever you ain't got to wait."

I went on in and gasped when I found Mark, who was naked, along with several other guys who were heading out. They laughed at my reaction. "Relax Robert, it's a shower." They informed me.

Of course, I'm not used to that culture of athletes, and it felt weird to be standing with Mark when he was butt naked. I couldn't not stare at him, his body was chiseled, his cock, though limp, was quite the specimen, I could only imagine what it looked like hard. He had some hair on his body, but his crotch was trimmed, his nuts looked shaved as well, manicured to cater to his girlfriend I assumed. There was a thin sheen of sweat over his body, and I could smell his masculine musk from where I stood.

"I didn't shower yet, you want in?" He asked.

"Uh, well, me? I ahh..." I wasn't sure how to respond. I guess it was a casual suggestion.

"Yeah, we got plenty of towels."

I looked around and saw that we were about to be the last ones there, so I figured... why not? I undressed, pulling my panties down along with my shorts to hide them, and followed him into the shower. He let me borrow his soap and we stood under the hot water. I kept my front pointed away from him, hiding my small penis. I noticed him eyeing me suspiciously as I washed my long hair, squeezing out the shampoo so that it poured down my back and over my ass.

"What?" I asked, wondering if I was breaking some behavioral norm of men who shower together.

"Spin around." He said.

"What?" I laughed, thinking he was kidding.

"Really spin, I wanna see something."

I hesitated and then slowly turned in a circle, hand over my crotch.

"I fucking knew it!" He exclaimed, as though revealing some great mystery.

"Wh-what?" I asked.

"You're taking estrogen aren't you?"

"Pah, pleassse! Why would I be on estrogen?"

"You're getting ready to be out of high school, so you are planning to introduce yourself as a girl in college, right?"

"I ah, what? No, why would you think that?" I corrected him. Nonsense, obviously all nonsense.

"The panties you've been hiding under your pants for one, and you've always had that long hair. It seems like you're trying to look like a girl, and it's almost working." He said, before adding, "That ass is gorgeous." I looked at his dick and saw it had become semi-erect, bobbing and dripping with water and soap.

Oh shit that's hot.

"Look away and bend over." He told me.

"What?" I questioned, surprised. "So you can like, see my ass?"

"Yeah, let me see something, come on it's just us now."

I begrudgingly did as instructed, hearing him whistle as I did. Then I felt his hand touching me, feeling around my ass.

"Mark!" I shouted, turning around and pushing him back, then realized he could see my tiny cock. I went beat red I'm sure, and spun back away from him.

"Yep you're ass is like a girl's, and it wasn't always this plump. Anyway, I'm not trying to tease you or anything. If you say I'm wrong, I believe you. Still if I'm not you could tell me."

I didn't answer, I had to use my willpower to turn away before I began to obviously drool over his cock, I pictured myself with my legs spread, hands on the shower wall being taken by my best friend.

He's straight though, right? I thought sadly. He wouldn't want a little fag like me.

It was only two miles back to my place and my mom was working so we walked to my house and started playing CoD. Mark was better but I was competent so we could engage in this one competitive activity where I held my own. Mark was wearing workout clothes, including very skimpy shorts, almost like what a girl in a gym would wear, 'Ranger Panties' he called them. They let me silently admire his legs while we played, his thighs were thick, and his calves well developed.

While we played he complained about his girlfriend, she was being a real bitch because he was going to a different college, to make matters worse she wouldn't go down on him during her periods, expecting him to go without. This was no big deal, since they didn't get that much time together anyway, being teenagers, but next year he'd be in college, he could get privacy anytime, cause he'd be renting a room in a house with other college students. It could be a 24/7 fuckpad practically, according to him, so he figured he needed someone who'd suck him even if they were on their period.

"Probably my mom would take care of you." I said, joking.

"Haha, really? She might think I'm too young."

"Nah," I said, thinking, "You could probably come here anytime for a blowjob."

We looked at each other for a long moment, "Well I wouldn't do that to you." He said.

"It's okay." I whispered and started to put on my best girl voice. "My mom would suck your cock, anytime you want."

"Oh yeah would she dress up for me?" He asked, and I wasn't sure if he was catching my drift.

"Play a round without me." I said, "I gotta pee." I stood up and went to my room, changing as fast as possible. On went a pink t-shirt and a black miniskirt, with red stockings. I grabbed a tube of lipstick and quickly applied it, no time for other makeup.

"Holy shit Robert." Was his response when I stepped around the corner and back into the room, presenting myself to him.

I walked over to the couch and sat myself on his lap, facing him. "Roberta." I said.

"Man I ah, wow you look nice."

"Thanks," I said huskily. "You said your girl won't go down on you?"

"Yeah, but ah, we are still dating."

"She doesn't need to know." I assured him, sliding off his legs to kneel between them.

He didn't want to say it I think, didn't want to admit out loud that he wanted another guy to suck his cock, but I was sure he wanted it was much as I did, so I reached my hand out and stroked his cock through the fabric of his small shorts. It was already hardening. I parted my lips and lay my head on his thigh, licking his skin gently.

"Oh fuck," He muttered, "I can't believe this is happening. I figured you were like, a twink but, fuck."

"I can be the girl who sucks your cock, Mark." I came out and said it openly, putting the ball in his court.

He looked at me for a minute, "You won't tell anybody." He told me.

"It's our secret." I assured him.

"Go ahead then." He said.

Together we yanked off his shorts and boxers, and he scooted his ass up to the edge of the couch. I marveled at his cock when I saw it, fully erect and up close. It was statuesque, perfect, beautiful. The shaft was round with a large, flaring head, the ridge of the glands being very large. I liked the shape of it, the color, very purple and pink, like a painting. The veins were thick and blue, the whole cock had an air of artistry about it, and I wanted to kiss each bit.

"Go ahead fag, suck it." He said.

"Don't call me that." I said, rubbing his cock on my face.

"Sorry, just trying to do dirty talk."

"Call me... slut, or whore, whatever you'd call a girl."

"Okay, yeah... go ahead you fucking slut, suck my cock already."

Without further ado I lowered my lips onto his cock. It was nice and clean, well kept, fresh seeming compared to the two older men I'd serviced. Sucking Mark's cock, his extraordinary, meaty tool, the dick of my best friend, that fucked the hottest girls on the cheerleading squad, drove me wild. I'm pretty sure I loved sucking his cock more than he enjoyed being on the receiving end, not to impugn my own abilities. Mark laid his head back, sighing. He surprised me by reaching down and running his hands through my hair, not controlling my head or forcing me down, just feeling my hair, enjoying it.

I purred onto his cock, which filled my mouth wonderfully. I worked my tongue along his underside, watching his reactions. I wanted him to like it so badly, needing to please him so that he'd let me keep doing this. I wanted to replace his dumb girlfriend, to have him come over to my house when he was horny. I wanted to drink every drop of cum he could produce from now 'til we graduated college.

I ran my hand up under his shirt, feeling his abs. He had such a large body, every part of him was so masculine, so much the opposite of me. I pulled off his delicious fuckstick and lowered myself, tonguing his balls while I flicked my fingers over the tip of his cock. I realized that this was my opportunity to actually touch myself while sucking a cock, and quietly removed my panties while I worked, slipping my hand under my skirt and rubbing myself.

"Let me touch your tits." Mark said, and I didn't bother to object that I didn't have tits. Whatever made him happy I was going to do, so off came my shirt. He began to fondle my chest aggressively. I smiled up at him, rubbing his chest back, tracing the outline of his muscles.

"Ah!" I yelped as he pinched my nipples.

"Sorry." He said, but then continued pinching, lightening up some until I stopped wincing and starting cooing.

"Let me suck um." He said.

I climbed onto his lap, straddling him. He licked my hard nipples and his hands moved to my ass, squeezing. His cock was rubbing my ass, pressing against my crack. It made me shiver to have it there. He manhandled my light frame, moving me and rocking me, sucking my tits and making his cock leave a trail of precum around my inner thighs and butt.

"Oh... Mark..." I sighed, thrilled by the feel of his strong body against mine. Part of me started to worry... he didn't just want me to suck him.

"Oh Mark are you gonna..."

"I know what a little slut needs." He said.

"I don't know Mark, I've never..."

"You asked for this."

"Nah, no, I was just..."

"Wanting to get me all worked up with your cute little body? Come on cock tease, you know what you want."

I was silent as he toyed with me, his cock probing my virgin asshole. I quivered as he ran his hands up and down my soft legs, up to cup my ass and dig his fingers into it, almost painfully.

"Let me get some lube." I said.

"You've got thirty seconds." He said, letting me down.

I ran to my mom's room and fished through her drawer, grabbing one of several bottles of lubricant. I came back to him and knelt there, pouring the oily substance onto his cock. I rubbed it around with my fingers, which looked so delicate on his thick rod. When I was well coated, I looked up at him meekly.

"How do you... want to..."

"Fuck you?" He finished. I nodded.

"Lay flat on the floor." He said.

I lay on the floor facedown, feeling him lift my skirt and lay on top of me. His weight pressed me into the carpet, his strong thighs forced me to open mine some, and he pushed his cock into my crack. This was a practiced motion, something he'd done with girls. I groaned as his hands found mine, interlocking our fingers.

"This is how I like to take my bitches." He whispered in my ear.

"Am I your bitch now?" I moaned back at him.

"You're fucking right, assuming you please this cock."

"Oh fuck I will, I'll do anything." I pleaded, my cock pressing into the carpet. I couldn't move at all, he had complete control over my body, I was a piece of meat, only able to take the fucking he was about to give me.

This position, combined with the copious amount of lubricant I'd put on his cock, made it such that there was no argument or debate about how I'd receive his cock in my virgin ass. It was purely what he wanted.

I waited, both eager and afraid, my body shaking under him as he began to push into me. It was a slow entry, I groaned in agony. "Holy fuck Mark!" I shut my eyes, pathetically kicking my legs under him.

"Fuck you're tight Roberta."

He stuck his tongue in my ear, which felt great, distracting me from the pain in my rear. I sighed as he sucked my earlobe. I had never really thought of the ear as an erogenous zone, but his tongue inside it was quite a turn on.

He pushed again, harder, the head opening me as I gasped out all the air from my lungs, aided by Mark's weight on top of me. We lay, my breath coming in ragged gasp, the sound of heavy breathing and the CoD lobby music filling the room. Mark whispered his pleasure into my ear, reassuring me, telling me how tight and hot I was, how great my ass felt gripping his cock. For me it was intense as well, but not all roses. I was regretting not trying to get him to finger me or something, but it was too late now, the cock was sinking inch by agonizing inch into my guts, and when it seemed settled Mark started rotating and grinding his crotch against me, opening my ass cheeks.

I arched my back to what extent I could, letting him in deeper, accepting the pain as part of his claiming of my virginity, giving my best friend my tight asshole. I trembled under him, utterly owned by his strength and manhood.

"Ohhh Mark, Mark, Mark your so big..." I told him.

"You want me to fuck you?" He breathed in my ear.

"Uhmm, hmmm, yahh, please slowly, go slow and take me..."

Mark started to pull out and I almost screamed, pressing my forehead into the floor. "Fuuuccking shiiiit."

"God damn you're the hottest piece of ass..." Mark muttered, filling me with pride as well as his cock.

He pushed in again, a strange feeling, like having to go to the bathroom, coming over me. Nothing for me to do though but keep taking it. I almost sobbed on the floor as he started his rhythmic fucking of my anus, the tight ring expanding and contracting, my guts being stirred and my bowels completely bewildered by the foreign intruder.

My dick was rock hard, grinding almost painfully into the carpet, I would cum before he was done, I realized, it was too intense to imagine otherwise. The pain was passing and each thrust touched me somewhere inside that radiated pleasure, better than jerking myself, I was a glove for his slick tool, a fuck toy for this dominant and virile young man.

"Do you like that cock you filthy little slut?" He asked me.

"Oh Mark yes, I like it, uh I love how you feel in me."

This was his last check on my wellness, I realized. My words of encouragement gave him the go ahead to fuck my brains out, and he did. We made animalistic sounds and I screamed while he huffed in effort, fucking me into the ground, breeding my ass like so many men did my whore mother.

I imagined that I looked just like her, being taken by a brutish hunk, used for his pleasure. "Ahhhh! MARK! FUCK ME!" I screamed.