All Comments on 'Robert's Sexual Awakening Ch. 01'

by barella48

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Sweet story, looking forward to see further exploration of Robert's sexuality and also Jenny's sexual past/promiscuity and Robert's feelings about it.

youjizz123youjizz123over 4 years ago
Keep It Up

Lovely story with fun diolague and realistic attitude. Hope to see more of this friend group.

Bigpat55Bigpat55over 4 years ago
real solid story, is this the start of a series or a "one of"

wonder if they will become a smokin' couple, since hes so green and inexperienced, he could eventually be a tiger in the sack for his new girlfriend. the back ground story was slow to build at first but was really great once it was into the middle of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good dialogue and well written, but the plot gave me a bad feeling. As a reserved virgin, Robert clearly wasn't aware of what he truly wanted in a relationship. To thrust him into a sexual situation like this with someone he likes is highly irresponsible. Sure, he consented, but why wouldn't you if you were a virgin and this could potentially be your only chance at sleeping with your crush? Robert's consent doesn't mean much when he's effectively forced into the situation out of a desire to have a social circle - especially when he repeatedly expressed his jealousy and insecurities all throughout. Just gave me a sick feeling all around.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous