Robin (1966)

Story Info
The Bat-family doesn't have traditional relationships.
9k words
4.67
2.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N : I always wanted to read fanfiction that reflected the 60s free love movement and place it in the Batman universe.

Only one year into college, Dick still lived at Wayne Manor. Bruce had offered to get him an apartment or "bachelor pad" however there didn't seem to be much of a point. He spent his evenings fighting alongside Batman. Having to travel to an empty apartment wasn't worthwhile.

On autumn morning he noticed that his mentor, Bruce Wayne, had his door locked. This wasn't normal. Usually he left it open for Alfred to bring in breakfast and the morning paper. He slowly put his ear to the door and could hear the faint sound of music.

And giggling. And whimpers. And the sound of high heels hitting the tiles of Bruce's bedroom. There was a secret door in the hallway. One that led to a one sided mirror in Bruce's room. It was only to be used in emergencies. Dick investigated the scene.

It was Lisa Carson! The former bride of King Tut!

Perhaps Bruce was in trouble? Although judging by his position he seemed to have the opposite problem. He was wearing a silk bathrobe and admiring the view. Lisa's hair was pulled back in a clip, the dark haired beauty was making eyes at Bruce. She wore a pair of dark colored stockings that were attached to a matching garter belt.

There were no panties. Instead she showed off her fully shaven pubic area. Later he would find out that she "waxed". Completely bra-less she showed off her Hershey kiss nipples. Fully erect as she posed for Bruce who acted confident while sitting on the bed.

Dick's heart was beating faster than Bruce's. He could feel sweat drip down his forehead.

"I need you to fuck me, Bruce. You ditched me at dinner. And that dinner was just an excuse to do this to you." Lisa said.

In some way this moment was beautiful to Dick. He watched as Bruce, with no sign of heavy concentration, inserted his middle finger into the beauty's vagina while leaning down to give his mouth a chance to worship her clit. Lisa was ecstatic.

Dick wondered how long it had been since she had a lover like that. One that brought her fantasies to life.

She wasn't afraid to give him direction. Muttering "That's nice." "Harder." "Right there." Bruce flipped back his silk robe and began stroking his own cock. As Robin he had seen Bruce naked in the showers. But never like this. Never aroused or sexual.

Dick could feel his own erection growing. He contemplated if he should give it his own form of attention. Or perhaps he should be watching to take notes. He had eyed Batgirl for some time. But even though she was only a few years younger than him, his inexperience made him feel like the sexual fantasies he had of her would remain that way until he learned to love a woman the way Bruce did.

"Oh. Oh. Bruce. Right there. I'm cumming!" Lisa screamed.

A brief moment after her orgasm ended, Lisa became conscious of Bruce slightly altering their position. Her stocking and heels still on he proceeded to position her in a 69 position. She skillfully placed both hands into the squeeze position and prepared for Bruce to thrust in her mouth .....when all of a sudden.

KNOCK. KNOCK.

"Alfred. By any chance could this wait? I'm in the middle of my morning meditation." Bruce said.

"I suggested that, sir. However Commissioner Gordon and Chief O'Hara are here. There's been a robbery at Wayne Enterprises potentially involving the Penguin. They insist on speaking to you." Alfred said.

"I'll be down in a moment." Bruce said.

"Very well, sir." Alfred said.

Lisa gave Bruce one last wank. He didn't cum, and she sighed before getting off of the bed. She found her trench coat and slowly placed it on herself. She was accepting and forlorn.

"Well. One orgasm might just have to be all I ever get from Bruce Wayne. But it's more than what most women get." Lisa said.

"I hate that I wasted your time, Lisa." Bruce said.

"I don't think it was a waste of time, Bruce." Lisa said.

She bent down and kissed his cheek.

"Let me know when you don't have so many lives to live. I'll be waiting." Lisa said.

Lisa snuck out through the main bedroom door. She carried herself with little shame as she passed Alfred and Commissioner Gordon. Dick watched his mentor get dressed. For a moment he saw Bruce look into the one way mirror and he jolted back. Almost afraid that he was caught in the unpleasant act of watching a friend in their most intimate moments of privacy.

Still somewhere between shock and awe, Dick wished he could have raced into his bedroom to masturbate. However he also crept out of the secret entrance and made his way to the Batcave to discuss whatever Commissioner Gordon came over to say.

Later that evening. After a thorough examination of the crime scene at Wayne Enterprises Batman left Robin on the rooftop alone. Something was bothering him about this case. It was all over the headlines of the afternoon paper. Still Batgirl felt out of the loop, which wasn't uncommon.

From the abandoned warehouse, she was supposed to be staking out a Hotel window. It was a rented room that belonged to one of Gotham's recently merged crime families. She continued to take notes. Trying her best to hear what they were saying through a "bat bugging device" Robin had left inside.

They were fighting inside the room. Not physically. One man called the other a coward. He did look like a coward, Batgirl thought to herself.

Robin returned to the empty warehouse room. He was upset about something. She tried her best to ignore his glare.

"Batman needed to separate again?" Batgirl asked.

"We'll talk about it later." Robin said.

"Well he's not here." Batgirl said.

"I told you. Later." Robin said.

Half of her equipment belonged to them. But the partnership did feel one sided.

She didn't know their identity. They didn't know hers.

Robin looked like he was about 19 years old. Batman looked like he was 33. Unless they were part of a weird Post World War II cult, it wasn't likely that they were Father and Son. But their dynamic appeared that way.

"Mind your own business!" was heard from the stakeout scene.

"It doesn't appear the two families are going to stay merged for much longer." Batgirl said.

"They both trusted each other to get through the robbery. Now they don't trust each other once the money is in hand." Robin said.

"Very insightful." Batgirl said.

Half of the men left the hotel room. They were done for the night.

"I'm not sure we'll get any more tonight." Batgirl said.

"You're free to leave. But I'm staying here." Robin said.

"Very loyal of you, Robin. But I'll stay as well. I don't have any other plans." Batgirl said.

The phone rang in the stakeout hotel room.

"Yeah. 10 minutes." The man said. " They're gone. But check to see that their cars left. You know which ones?"

"This could be the drop off." Batgirl said.

"It could also be the Penguin." Robin said.

They waited for five minutes. Then ten minutes. It wasn't the Penguin. It was a woman.

"Loretta Caminga. Daughter of the head of the Caminga Crime Family." Batgirl exclaimed.

"Her brothers just left the room. I wonder if she's in on this too?" Robin said.

Loretta dropped her fur coat and showed off her lingerie. A corset and leggings. Similar to what was being worn by Playboy Bunnies at the mansion.

Robin put down his binoculars and looked away. Batgirl sat back and watched. Casually. While taking notes.

"Batgirl. I don't believe that any of this is any of our business. Do you? Perhaps we should just leave it alone."

Batgirl said nothing to Robin. As if he could leave if he wanted to.

"If they were ever to catch us watching we could be in a heap of trouble." Robin said.

She laughed out loud.

"Both of these families would kill us for just being crimefighters. They'd be rewarded for it too." Batgirl said.

"Did the other man leave?" Robin asked.

"No. I believe he's joining in." Batgirl said. "She's putting on quite the show."

She offered Robin her binoculars. He refused.

"Remember. You said it was your duty to stay." Batgirl said.

Thirty minutes had passed. Robin practiced karate moves while Batgirl listened in. Both of the gangsters took turns with the woman in the woman. Holding her down. Putting their cocks in her mouth at once. Finishing on her chest. She wanted this. It was as if she in control more than they were.

"I believe they're finished. She doesn't seem to know about the robbery." Batgirl said.

"We don't have to report that to Batman." Robin said.

"The act itself. No." Batgirl said. "But it might be relevant that she is having a very consensual affair with both of those men."

"This new era of sexual exploration. It's no different than crime. Is it?" Robin mumbled.

"If you say so." Batgirl said.

"You don't think what they did was wrong?" Robin asked.

"None of them have prior commitments. And even if they did. They aren't hurting the public by experimenting with pleasure." Batgirl said.

"Most of my life I was taught that we should do...that... for love. And true love alone. Now it's like the rules are being tossed out this very window." Robin said.

"I suppose that you've never tried doing that, Robin?" Batgirl asked.

"Sex with a woman and another man?" Robin asked.

"No. Sex with another woman? Or a man?" Batgirl asked.

He looked back at her. She had a rather curious look on her face.

"I haven't been in love before. Even then I don't feel like I would rush into it. But when I do it will be with a woman that I find truly beautiful." Robin said.

"What if you find that. And then there's another beautiful woman that you meet. You don't think it's possible that you could fall in love with her too?" Batgirl asked.

"What are you getting at?" Robin asked.

"You're younger than Batman. But sometimes you come across as more old fashioned. You remind me a bit of my grandfather." Batgirl said.

"What do you mean?" Robin asked.

"Let's see. Since I've worked with you, it's come to our attention that Batman has shared his bed with Catwoman. Queenie and Cornelia. And Lydia Limpet. You don't seem to think he's a criminal. Do you?" Batgirl asked.

"That is his own business. We don't discuss that." Robin said.

"Outside of perhaps Catwoman. I'm not sure if he was in love with the others." Batgirl said.

"Perhaps I choose to live my life in a different way. That's all." Robin said.

"Perhaps we all were like you once, Robin. Holding our bodies for true love. And realizing that we didn't have to." Batgirl said.

"Do you not believe in true love?" Robin asked.

"I believe you can fall in love with someone. I have myself. Several times. I just don't feel like the use of my body has to be tied to it." Batgirl said.

"So you've had sex with someone you didn't love and ...?" Robin asked.

"And it was still pleasurable?" Batgirl asked.

She nodded confidently.

"There was no heartbreak or lost feelings. It was just a very memorable night where we both released tension with each other." Batgirl said.

Batgirl caught Robin looking at her differently. As if knowing that her body wasn't as pure as he believed it to be.

"Are you in love with anyone now, Batgirl?" Robin asked.

She paused. It was Batman's orders to remain silent about their personal lives. She had a more open approach.

"I am attracted to a few people right now. I've had a deep attraction to someone for some time. But I haven't come forward with it." Batgirl said.

"Why are you holding back?" Robin asked.

"I suppose it's fear, really. If I reveal my attraction. Things begin to change for good. And I like where I'm at." Batgirl said.

"What if you did get him?" Robin said.

"Then I guess I would be happy too." Batgirl said.

"Until you found someone else that you had an attraction to?" Robin asked.

"In this new era, Robin. I'm not afraid to have sexual feelings for anyone. Or losing a partner for having feelings for someone new. My definition of true love is finding a connection with someone so great that any other connection, whether taken or fantasized about, just can't compete with that mate." Batgirl said.

There was silence. He didn't mind getting back to the mission. Dick Grayson felt most at home when he was the sidekick. He loved watching the audience cheer on his parents. Their strength and admiration for their work made him feel proud to be part of the family. The part that assisted them into greatness.

The addition of Batgirl to the team reminded him of that feeling. She was as flexible as a yoga instructor but had the moves of a black belt in karate. He wasn't sure of her age. She was probably only a few years older than him. But he felt young compared to her. Almost making his crush on her more innocent and harmless than an objective goal.

"Look over There! It's the Penguin!" Robin said.

"You were right, Robin." Batgirl said.

The stakeout room was filled with pink knockout gas.

They began to hide their stakeout supplies and quickly headed out of the building to reach the Hotel.

Robin and Batgirl entered the building through the fire escape. The young crimefighter saw her body in a different way than he had before. He was a virgin. She was not. Despite the age difference, he had fantasies of dating and even marrying her. She wanted a relationship that allowed her to be with another man if the night felt right.

He couldn't imagine. Waiting at home. Looking at the clock. Knowing that she was late because she had met an attractive man that wanted to fuck her. But at the same time it aroused him. In a way that nothing else had before.

Pushing it into the back of his mind didn't seem possible.

What if the person she was attracted to was him? They had shared some amazing times together. Batman often left them alone when they separated. And their friendship had only grown over the past several months. He felt like he knew Batgirl better than any girl in college. Even the ones he had gone on several dates with.

But would he be able to have sex with her knowing that other men had their cocks inside of her? Giving her pleasure that he had never given a woman before?

He debated this thought, visualizing every detail, as they got closer to the Penguin and his men. Batgirl walked outside of the hotel room. Robin gave her the thumbs up.

"Freeze Penguin!" Batgirl said.

"The police are on their way!" Robin said.

Unbeknownst to them the Penguin was not alone. He came with not just henchmen, but an rival crime family. Armed with machine guns. Ready to shoot them at any moment.

"Time to take you two away and finally get Batman!" Penguin said.

He shot a gas canister out of his umbrella. Robin did his best to kick it away. But it didn't do much good. His ankle was in a tremendous amount of pain. But all of that would soon be gone as he began to inhale the Penguin's knock out gas.

His last sight was an unconscious Batgirl slowly falling into the arms of the Penguin.

"Robin?" Robin?" Batman asked.

Robin looked at his surroundings. He was covered in rope. The room smelled. He realized that he was likely at the docks.

"Thank you, Batman." Robin said.

He saw Penguin being handcuffed with the other crime family members. Meanwhile, Batgirl was talking to Commissioner Gordon. She looked happy to see him as he awakened.

"How long have I been out of it?" Robin asked.

"No more than 3 hours. Batgirl regained consciousness, escaped, and alerted the Police for us " Batman said.

"Robin. Is your ankle okay?" Batgirl asked.

Batman looked at Robin's ankle. It was swollen and he winced when Batman touched it.

"He kicked a canister that came from the Penguin's umbrella." Batgirl said.

"Brave move. However the force of power could have broken your ankle in half. You got lucky." Batman said.

"We should take him to the hospital." Batgirl said.

"I believe that we have the proper medical supplies to treat this in the Batcave." Batman said.

"Very well. I will offer to escort him to the Batcave and help him. If you see fit." Batgirl said.

"She did help us with the rescue, Batman. If both of us ever get dual ankle injuries. Perhaps we should show her the medical treatment center at the Batcave? To prevent us from being sent to an Emergency Room." Robin said.

He noticed a look between Batman and Batgirl. Usually he was strictly against inviting others to the Batcave. But something changed his mind. He seemed extremely relieved to have her help. She seemed to feel his appreciation as well.

Batgirl and Batman seemed to discuss the case without asking for much of Robin's input. Perhaps they were concerned about his injured ankle or the effect the sleep gas had on him. But they seemed to be having a good time together.

The telling moment was her reaction to Batman taking off her blindfold and repositioning her hair a bit as she watched him leave.

He spent half the night watching them talk to each other. Batman didn't do anything to turn up the charm, but Robin could tell that she was somewhat charmed by him and the cave.

As Batman left to retrieve a new device, Robin saw Batgirl looking at Batman as he left.

"You think Batman is attractive?" Robin asked.

The statement was somewhat shocking. Very out of place for the well mannered Robin.

Still, Batgirl looked at him and shook her head. "He's handsome. It would be ridiculous to deny that. I may be a feminist but I do appreciate a good man."

Robin smiled. Despite a small pang of jealousy, he remained playful.

"You look like a younger version of him, Robin. If that makes you feel less insecure." Batgirl said.

"Does that make me handsome?" Robin asked.

His face went red. He wanted to turn the comment into something else. Batman entered the cave with medical supplies. He saw Batgirl take in the sight of Batman. Was she thinking about how well built his body was? Wondering what the color of his hair was beneath the cowl? Admiring his costume?

"I received a Red Cross Safety Supervisor Certificate if you need my help, Batman." Batgirl said.

"How was it, Batgirl? Robin planned on taking one later this summer." Batman said.

Batgirl's eyes darted to Robin. She knew that he was watching her in the act of eyeing Batman. This caused him to frown a bit.

Why did he invite her to come to the cave tonight? He had been injured before and allowed Alfred and Bruce to take care of him. Why bring her to this place if was she making him envious of Batman?

"It was an excellent course. Although revealing more details could give you clues to finding out my secret identity. Which I believe you said was off limits. Despite my offer." Batgirl said.

"Please understand Batgirl. As tempting as your offer is. Knowing each other's identities increases the chance of it being used against us substantially." Batman said.

"I understand Batman. It's kind of you to keep that in mind." Batgirl said.

Robin reminded himself that Batman was ultimately kind. And that envy was natural of any young man.

Batman and Batgirl worked together to tend to Robin's injured ankle. There were slight moments where he caught Batman's eyes lingering towards Batgirl's lovely face. Just as he had admired her full costume form when she met them that evening.

"Excellent work, Batgirl." Batman said.

"We're lucky we found her, Batman." Robin added.

"Fully agree." Batman said.

The night passed on as Robin gave Batgirl a tour of the Batcave with Batman. As time passed by he felt more comfortable with the flirtations between Batgirl and Batman. It felt somewhat natural. Unlike women around Bruce Wayne, she wasn't afraid to challenge him. And yet he never gave up his masculinity to make her feel comfortable. Infact she seemed to gravitate to it.

It was getting late. He wondered if Batgirl almost intended on spending the night. Robin was dead still but his heart began to race. This was all in his head. He was projecting the unfinished scene between Lisa and Bruce in their bedroom and waiting for it to happen between Batman and Batgirl.