Robin (1966)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not sure why we put on our uniforms for this." Batgirl said.

"Neither am I." Batman replied.

She whispered something seductive into Batman's ear and he let out a moan. Slowly she began to undress him. They both removed their capes. And then costumes in the large dark room only lit by the flickering flames of Bruce's fireplace.

Batman didn't seem to be affected by his orgasm only minutes before. It stood hard in front of her and she greeted it like an old friend.

She pushed him onto the bed and got into a straddle position. Forcing two fingers into the elastic he peeled off her bikini bottoms revealing a nice mound. Robin had never seen one like it before. She put Batman's erect cock up to her skin, almost to show how deep he would be inside of her in a matter of minutes.

"Do you know how long I've waited for this?" Batgirl asked.

"Hopefully not as long as I have." Batman said.

"If you can believe it...I was one of the first women to ever lay eyes on you. And I told myself that I'd get this all of those years ago. So be slow. I want to remember this moment for some time." Batgirl said.

He pulled her down for a kiss. Robin couldn't blink or breathe. He slowly watched another man push himself into Batgirl's beautiful pussy. There was a slight wet sound as the head of his cock moved past the outer lips slowly entered her womanhood.

She gasped for air and threw her head back. Batman couldn't control the pleasure as he felt her tight warmth for the first time. It took a moment for them to accommodate each other but it wasn't painful. She kissed his face each time he pushed another inch into her. Her ass began to tighten and squirm as she fit him in.

"There's no going back from this moment, Batman." Batgirl said.

"No. There isn't." Batman said.

Batman pulled back a tiny bit and thick amounts of her wetness were all over the bottom part of his shaft.

"Then don't forget this." Batgirl said.

In a night that was far from normal, Robin couldn't help being aroused by how naughty Batgirl was. He had always felt like most promiscuous women lack morals, self esteem, and intelligence. But before him was Batgirl. One of the most moral, intelligent, and confident women he had ever met. Begging to be fucked like a Gotham Pier whore by a man she hadn't even shared a single date with.

Batman was turned on as well. He gave her a kiss, almost to say goodbye to the tenderness of the moment they shared.

"Face Robin. If you want to be fucked properly.... I want you on all fours." Batman commanded.

Batgirl gave a wicked smile and prepared herself. She was no longer a sassy, independent woman. She was submissive and drunk on sex.

Resting on her forearms she looked at Robin. Watching his reaction to Batman moving behind her, before placing his cock between her ass.

"You said you wanted to be fucked, Batgirl?" Batman asked.

"Yes." She said, biting her lip, anticipating it.

"Say it one more time. I want to hear it in your voice." Batman said.

"I want you to fuck me, Batman." Batgirl said.

He pushed himself back inside of her wet tunnel. She enjoyed being stretched out this time.

"Then fuck me harder Batman. My pussy is going to get very wet and I don't want you slipping outside like a college boy."

"Keep saying it until you come. That's the only way you'll get it." Batman said.

"Fuck. Oh god. Fuck me Batman. Fuck me Batman." Batgirl screamed.

Batman found a nice pace as he fucked Batgirl from behind. Robin couldn't get his eyes off of Batman's thrusts. The distinct sound of his body slapping into her ass cheeks. The way his large hands knew how to hold her as she bucked against him.

She gave Robin a naughty smile. Knowing that he liked what he saw.

"Teach that Boy Wonder how to fuck a woman, Batman." Batgirl said.

Batman smacked her ass with his free hand and she let out a small yelp. The smell of sex filled the room as the sound of his balls hitting her saturated clitoris from behind echoed.

"You like that don't you, Batgirl?" Robin asked.

She nodded. "I haven't been fucked like this in a long time."

"What is she doing?" Robin asked.

"Go ahead. Tell him, Batgirl." Batman said.

"Robin. Robin. I'm cumming for him. I'm cumming on his huge fucking cock."

She was almost taunting Robin to cum as well. But he wasn't there just yet.

"Is it his cock? Or is it because he's Batman?" Robin asked.

"B-B-Both. BOTH!" she screamed. Pounding her fist in the bed sheets.

Robin watched as the site became somewhat even more remarkable than the act. Batman's cock slipped out from Batgirl. Batman did his best to push back in but juices, from Batgirl not Batman, began to pour onto the comforter of the bed.

Batgirl continued to moan as the clear liquid continued to exit her pussy. The scene was surreal but just as Batgirl laid on the bed to give herself a minute to catch her breathe, Batman swooped on top of her to fuck her missionary style.

Lost in his own determination Batman began to fuck her spent pussy, focusing on his own climax. Batgirl didn't seem upset by it. In fact she was quickly turned on by how horny he was.

"Batgirl. I'm going to cum in your pussy. If you don't want me to say it now." Batman said under a quick breath.

She tightened herself onto his cock and simply nodded. "No. I want it. Give all of your cum to me."

"Look into that mirror. I want you to see what it looks like when I cum into that tight pussy for the first time." Batman said.

Batgirl looked at the mirror for a moment. The words "for the first time" clearly repeated in her head causing her eyes to roll backwards. He knew from the final grunt of Batman that he was filling the entrance of her cervix with his seed. He let out a sigh and she wrapped both legs around him, almost milking his cock for whatever cum could enter her womanhood.

They let out a mutual sigh and then laughed. They noticed Robin. Who was still stroking himself, almost begging for more.

Batgirl repositioned herself and looked at Batman. Without warning she removed her mask and wig, letting it drop to the ground with the rest of her uniform. Revealing Barbara Gordon.

Robin's jaw dropped.

"Barbara?" Robin said.

"A woman whose father is the Police Commissioner. One would never let her wear a badge that serves the community she loves."

Batman said nothing.

"Did you know, Batman?" Barbara asked.

"I had my suspicions. But never had the evidence." Batman said.

"That wasn't done to persuade you into revealing anything. I just can't have intimacy, true intimacy, with anyone unless they know who I am." Batgirl said.

Batman looked at Robin. In unison they removed their own masks. Barbara said nothing. She just thought about it for a moment and ran her hand over his face.

"So for all of these years, I've harbored feelings for Bruce Wayne. Just like every other girl in Gotham?" Barbara giggled."And Dick Grayson. I suppose your acrobatics should have given you away."

Bruce's jaw dropped. As did Barbara's. Despite the shock, Dick finished by cumming on his hand. Perhaps he was delirious from the moment. But it felt right.

"Well. Now that we've got that out of the way."

Bruce leaned into Barbara. Her arms raised above her head Batman began kissing every inch of her. Even her armpits. Dick took watch of this. Even though he knew he wasn't going to cum any time soon.

He watched as Barbara placed Bruce's cock at her entrance and took all of his girth in one smooth thrust. They kissed. Almost how Dick imagined two people would kiss on their wedding night. But slowly the act became more animalistic. Even though Batman was in control it was Batgirl's commands that led them into the second position.

Bruce's hands gripped her toned asscheeks. Her athletic, perky breasts jiggled in front of him at a mile a minute.

Dick wondered if it was painful. But she seemed so focused on releasing her own orgasm onto her crimefighting hero's cock.

"Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck my pussy. I want it. I want it so badly." Batgirl screamed.

Dick watched sweat running down his muscular frame as he kept perfect pace. He let out songlike groans.

"Let's work together, Barbara. I need you to give me one too."

Dick gasped. Even though it sounded like an insult this only made her moan harder.

Bruce held her hips and increased his speed. Soon there was no rhythm. It was chaotic. But Barbara seemed to enjoy it even more. Finally he came for a third time in only a matter of hours. Furiously shooting a load of cum into his crimefighting partner. He fell on top of her. Slowly kissing her bare neck. Then the back of her head. And finally her forehead.

Even though she was exhausted, Barbara looked like a goddess. Eyeliner ran down her bare face. In many cases it would look somewhat sad. But in this case she looked utterly beautiful.

Naturally Bruce's cum left Barbara's pussy. He leaned down to admire it. And slowly she repositioned herself to kiss his lips. Tenderly.

Dick woke up and re-entered the master bedroom. He smiled. Bruce was in a peaceful deep sleep. Barbara was naked above the covers, and wide awake. She had a hand between her legs and was playing with herself while looking at Bruce.

She noticed Dick as he entered the room. He didn't apologize. She was somewhat taken back by it. They said nothing to each other and she continued.

He pulled down his pajamas and released his cock. She was close to another orgasm and nodded as they both focused on each other this time. There was an unspoken agreement. They wanted to cum at the same time.

She pushed her breasts together with one hand and then focused on her nipple. Dick savagely rubbed his cock. It was already battle tested with friction from the night before.

"What do you need me to do, Dick?" Barbara asked.

"Keep rubbing your tits. Think about how naughty you were last night." Dick. "How much you enjoyed it."

"Do you still want me?" Barbara asked. "Even after what I did."

Dick was silent. Nervously, he nodded.

She watched him stroke his cock three, four, five more times. Then he began to climax onto his hands. Only realizing later that she was reaching out to offer a friendly hand to finish the job.

Barbara rubbed her clit a few more times and began to have a small orgasm herself.

"I'm sorry." Dick said.

"Don't be." Barbara said. "But I'm sorry too."

"Do you regret what happened last night?" Dick asked.

She looked at Bruce and shook her head.

"Then don't be sorry." Dick said.

He wanted to put his hands onto her naked waist. Know what it felt like to feel her ass check against his spent cock. Feel her tits. Rub her cunt. He knew he could have. But he also knew that they were on different paths.

And that resisting might make whatever future they would have together. As friends or lovers, be stronger. So he pulled up his pajamas and only nodded goodbye to her.

Dick left the room to clean up the cum on his hand. He heard Bruce wake up almost the minute he left the door.

"You look flushed, Miss Gordon." Bruce said. "May I join in on whatever fun you were having without me?"

He heard their morning embrace but slowly left.