Robin (1966)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Batman showed Batgirl a few buttons on the Batmobile. She pressed the wrong one creating a massive jet of fire. Her face was absolutely flushed as they laughed.

Her eyes looked at Robin who laughed with them. Then. As if she could read his mind, the superheroine looked down at Batman's crotch.

Perhaps this was just a joke. The kind senior girls played on freshman boys. Perhaps she was interested in him and testing him. Batman was at least 9 years older than her. He responded with a confused look. To the point where she went back to taking notes on driving the Batmobile from Batman.

As the night continued, Batman had Alfred bring in delivery pizza. The three had yet to eat and Batgirl began to feast on the slice of pie as if it were the first meal she had had in years.

Batgirl had plenty of questions. She asked about cases she had heard of from their past. They shared what details they could.

"Robin. You should consider taking a hot tub when you can with that ankle. It would help with the swelling." Batgirl said.

"I'll be okay, Batgirl." Robin said.

"She is right, Robin. The heat from a hot tub might get you to normal a bit faster if we act now." Batman said.

"I could use one myself, actually." Batgirl said.

"Unfortunately we only have men's style swimsuits here, Batgirl." Batman said.

"Incase we ever needed to swim on a mission. I always wear one underneath my costume." Batgirl said.

"Remarkable. I wish I had thought of that when the Penguin stole the submarine in Gotham Harbor!" Batman said.

Robin raised an eyebrow. Being able to see Batgirl in her bathing suit was an unexpected treat. But sharing the tub with Batman made him wonder how far she wanted to go with either of them.

"It'll be fun." Batgirl said, rubbing his shoulder. "I'm not asking you to take off your underwear. It's just a professional way to relax after a tiresome night."

Robin looked at Batman. They'd never engaged in anything like this before. But Batman had a jovial smile on his face. They retreated to the locker room and put on their bathing suits which looked similar to their blue and green shorts they wore with their costume.

By the time they re-entered the cave, Robin was consumed with excitement.

Batman walked up to Batgirl. His tall frame towered over his partners. Batgirl attempted to not look at his muscular chest or shoulder, but her cheeks were rose red. Batman wore a blue speedo and Robin wore a green one, similar to the one he wore on patrol.

"I like your swimsuits." Batgirl said.

"Feel free to use our locker room to get changed." Batman said.

"It's quite alright, Batman. I just need someone to unzip me." Batgirl said.

"Would you like Robin or I to do the honors?" Batman asked.

"Either. The zipper is right here.'" Batgirl said.

She unclasped her silk cape and folded it. Waiting for either man to unzip her costume. Being a gentleman Batman took charge. Robin almost didn't mind. He had a better view of her side profile as Batman found the zipper.

Sitting in silence, Robin watched Batman unzip her costume. Her beautiful breasts bounced out consumed in a tight spandex yellow bikini. He couldn't tell if there was embarrassment or arousal on her face as Batman took in the view as well.

Batgirl focused on her remaining gloves as Robin continued to look at her. The cave did have moments where it was cold but her nipples were both pushing through the fabric. She pushed down the bottom half of her suit. Showing off her flexible legs and athletic butt.

Both men found it difficult to be professional at that moment.

"To the Bat-Spa?" Batman explained.

"It's okay to admire the female form, Robin." Batgirl said.

"I apologize for looking. You have an incredible body, Batgirl." Robin said.

"Thank you Robin." Batgirl said. "You look like you've worked out as well."

Batman slowly entered the other side of the hot tub. He had a far larger than average bulge in his blue speedo that Batgirl took sight of. Another brief period of jealousy overcame him as he wondered if his childhood crush would use this moment to make romantic advancements with his best friend and mentor. At the same time, he felt a hormonal surge in his own swimming trunks just thinking of them advancing their relationship.

"Do you keep any gadgets in your swimsuit Batman?" Batgirl asked.

Robin couldn't believe his ears.

"No. Although the thought has crossed my mind." Batman said. "I believe I have everything I need to take care of all threats, Batgirl."

Robin couldn't believe the level of flirting between the two. This was more than just teasing. It was curiosity.

"Well. As the sign above here says Batman. 'Bathing Suits Only In The Bat-tub'." Batgirl said.

Batgirl closed her eyes and relaxed for a moment. Batman did as well.

"Perhaps at our next meeting we can decide if they're optional. For next time." Batgirl said.

"Robin. Would you be opposed to the motion to take that to vote?" Batman asked.

"It is the era to practice body positivity in all forms, Robin." Batgirl mentioned.

"The confines of these suits are for the assumed uncomfort they bring to others." Batman said.

"Very true, Batman. And you're not uncomfortable around me, are you?" Batgirl asked.

Robin remained silent. Batgirl was normally dominant in her conversations. But there was a smug submissiveness in her tone with Batman. And an open door to a side very few saw.

"I don't know if I feel comfortable taking my swimsuit in here. Even if I was alone I'm not sure I would." Robin said.

"Where does your anxiousness come from, Robin?" Batgirl asked.

"Well, I might get cold when I get out?" Robin said.

"Then why don't you wear a shirt or pants in the hot tub?" Batgirl asked.

"Gosh. I suppose you're right Batgirl. Maybe I'm just afraid of others seeing my private areas." Robin said.

Robin's mind was racing. Was Batgirl encouraging him to take off his swimsuit? Where would this night end up? If the invitation for him to lose his virginity was on the table why was he so afraid to take it?

Or perhaps this was just part of the new age being created. Where it wasn't about sex. It was simply about being open with your body.

Masks still on, Batman and Batgirl gazed at each other with a hunger in their eyes. Batgirl constantly repositioned herself on her seat which made her tits bounce up and down. He had seen the look in Batman's eye. Usually he let whatever come to him make the first move so he could counteract. However it looked like he was devising a plan.

"I suggest we take a vote. As the rules were made before Batgirl came here. And without any votes belonging to a woman." Batman said.

"I also suggest we take this to vote." Batgirl said.

"All in favor of bathing suits being optional?" Batman said.

"Wait. Are we making it mandatory to not wear bathing suits?" Robin asked.

"Not at all Robin. Just the option." Batgirl said.

With a confident smile on her face, Batgirl raised her hand. Batman did as well. Robin knew he was outvoted. He wasn't sure if he even needed to raise his hand. Batman and Batgirl were both in a deadlocked stare with their teen protege.

"Robin. Would you be a good sport and bring us some sparkling water from the refrigerator?" Batman asked.

"Just spring water for me. If you have it." Batgirl said.

"Happily Batgirl." Robin said.

Robin left the pool. He did so at a pace to hide the small erection he had sported while staring at Batgirl's bikini. Robin went to the mini-fidge at the opposite end of the cave and found two waters.

As Robin returned he saw Batman stand up. Without hesitation he pulled the waistband of his speedos down. Batgirl held in her audible gasp. However she took a moment to take in what she had longed to see. Batman's cock was almost twice the size of Robin's. As it sprang out Robin couldn't help but acknowledge that he had masturbated to the idea of showing Batgirl his own cock, but now he was looking at her admiring a far more intimidating....larger one. A true Alpha Male.

"It feels better to be free of all confines. Wouldn't you agree, Robin?" Batman said.

He meant no harm in the statement. But Robin worried about disrobing in front of Batgirl with a smaller, thinner cock. Batman seemed so confident with his size.

Batgirl sat back down after taking her bottle of spring water. Her chest held in aroused breaths.

"This doesn't make you uncomfortable, Batgirl?" Batman asked.

"Not in the slightest Batman. It is a new era of exploration between the sexes." Batgirl.

"I forgot to get myself a bottle." Robin said.

He was only buying time. Time before he had to get naked himself. Time before he's see Batgirl naked. Time before he'd do things he wasn't prepared to do that day.

As he got back he could see that Batman's cock was fully erect. Bruce was comfortable with that fact. He knew that the look on Batgirl's face was of raw carnal lust. Yet she herself was somewhat sheltered in her own curiosity.

Batgirl inched closer to him. Neither was even aware that Robin was in the room. Watching them from a few yards away. Slowly Batgirl's small, ungloved hand moved along Batman's erection. Delicately exploring it.

Batman just nodded.

Robin got closer to them. Batman made eye contact with him first. Only looking satisfied with what was transpiring. Batgirl slowly moved her hand back to her side. As if somewhat embarrassed for not asking Robin for permission to move forward.

Her face was flushed. Somewhat disappointed in not being able to continue.

He knew he shouldn't be mad at his partner. He seduced Batgirl with ease. Long before this night even started. Infact, judging from her costume, she may have harbored feelings for Batman long before they even met.

There was nothing Robin could do to outdo that spell. He simply re-entered the water and watched.

"You're very impressive Batman. I'm sure you'll make a terrific husband for some lucky woman one day." Batgirl said.

Robin contemplated leaving. But in the same moment he noticed how erect his own cock was.

He watched as Batgirl's small hands traced up and down Batman's large cock. She gave a hungry smile. As she lifted it up to admire his large balls. Robin wasn't sure if she was just playing with it or intended to do more. Did she want to give him an orgasm? Or was this fun between friends.

He sat in the hot tub. Batgirl still held the cock in her hand. She leaned into Batman. It was apparent she was waiting for a kiss from him to give him what he knew they both wanted.

"Are you okay with Robin watching?" Batgirl asked.

"He's attempted to watch before." Batman said. "Very recently actually."

Robin's face went red. He looked away. Bruce knew he had watched him that morning and said nothing of it.

"It's very healthy to watch Robin. I'd rather be with a man who tried to learn from watching another man perform than one that acts like they know everything." Batgirl said.

"But it's okay if you want to leave. Or if you want us to stop." Batman said.

Robin starred at Batgirl. She wore a shade of deep red lipstick tonight. He didn't remember seeing her wear it on patrol. Did she put it on before entering the hot tub?

"Do you want to take this further?" Robin asked.

Batgirl nodded. She felt Batman twitch in her hand with her nod. She motioned for Batman to sit on the edge of the hot tub. His cock exposed to the air.

Batman lifted her head a few inches and titled her up for a sweet kiss. Robin was certain that it was their first. As she allowed his tongue to enter her mouth and take command.

All of these months. Pining after her. And to witness her kiss someone else. To have passion with someone else. And yet they wanted him to stay. And he wanted to. He felt something different about her. Perhaps in a good way. She was no longer on a pedestal of intimate unreachability. She was just a pure sexual fantasy. And he leaned back to watch her become just that.

She stopped the kiss. Put her hand onto Batman's chest. And slowly began to place her lips onto his cock.

In slow motion, Robin removed his own shorts. And began to rub his own cock. He watched as the lips that had just kissed Batman began to roll onto his cock head and her tongue began to tease it.

Batman leaned back and inhaled the night air in the cave. Enjoying the sight and pleasure his new crime fighting partner brought him.

Robin sat in silence and she caressed Batman's testicles and ran small trails of kisses up and down his shaft as she stroked it with him. Batman looked at Robin. Almost waiting to see if he'd have the confidence to join in.

Batgirl wouldn't be opposed, would she? He wondered. But instead he just stroked his own cock. Wondering if Batman was going to cum in her mouth. Or save his orgasm for something more.

"Do you mind taking off your bikini, Batgirl? I'd love to see those tits of yours." Batman said.

Still sucking on his member, she began to untie it. Robin wondered if he should have offered to help out.

Her perky, 24 year old breasts began to rest on the top of the water. Her nipples were perfect and puffy from the jacuzzi. There was a nice sheen of water to make them glimmer in front of the two men.

"I'm not ashamed to say that I thought about these for many nights, Batgirl." Batman said.

"I'm not ashamed to say that I've been wanting to suck your cock since the first night we worked together." Batgirl said.

Batgirl's body glowed perfectly under the Batcave's bright lights. She propped up her own breasts so he could focus on them. Almost begging for him to shoot a load of his cum onto them. But her face was also beautiful in that moment. Robin thought of what she would say if he finished jerking off on it.

He didn't want to cum before Batman. It was already humiliating enough that he wasn't the one she chose to be with.

"Does sucking his cock do anything for you?" Robin asked.

She looked at Robin. Almost confused by his question.

"Absolutely, Robin. Getting a man off. Especially one that you have romantic feelings for. Is almost as pleasurable as the sexual act of intercourse." Batgirl said.

"But if you get him to cum, won't he be less... energetic... when it comes to having sex?" Robin asked.

"With a cock like this. I expect both of us to have multiple orgasms. And if he gets off to me first then I fall into a beautiful thought pattern of knowing that I'm desired and can control his desire before we start that second act." Batgirl said.

Robin simply nodded. Batgirl looked into the water and saw Robin's cock. It was nothing to be embarrassed by but she needed more. And Batman had that for her. "Hopefully the look on my face shows you how much I'm enjoying this Batgirl." he said, waving a hand through her hair. She let out a moan onto his cock which triggered a large grin from Batman's face.

He pulled out of her mouth and a large stream of semen shot onto her mask. It quickly slid down to her cheeks and freckled nose. The last shot went onto her exposed breasts. She admired how much cum there was and began to laugh, almost devilishly, and what she and the Dark Knight had done.

"I should probably clean myself off." Batgirl said. The Caped Crusader stopped her to give her a thankful kiss. She kissed him back. And she strolled out to the Batcave locker room.

"Is that what you wanted to see this morning?" Batman asked.

Robin nodded. Still somewhat ashamed for watching his mentor in the bedroom earlier in the day.

"You're discovering your sexual side, Robin. You're not weak for doing so. Quite the opposite." Batman said.

"Did you ever watch another man perform on a woman before?" Robin asked.

Batman nodded. Robin wondered if it was during his time training in Japan. Or at some type of underground party that Bruce went to in his early years.

"I hope I didn't make her feel uncomfortable." Robin said.

"Batgirl is very open minded for her age. The act of being watched might have even heightened the act for her. I'm sure she is fine with it." Batman said.

"I feel silly for saying this. But I think I should probably leave. I might need to think about this." Robin said.

"I understand." Batman said. "And feel free to. But I believe I'm going to make love to her after this. Not just sex. I feel like we've created a rare moment where we can bypass that for now. One day you might make love yourself, and if you'd like to watch. So you know the difference...."

Robin quickly got out of the water and found a towel. "I'm happy to hear that, Batman."

He was clearly erect underneath the towel and said nothing about it.

Batgirl walked back into the room. She had slipped back into her costume but looked rather proud of herself. She put her hand onto Robin's bare shoulder and goosebumps shot down his body.

"Sorry if this makes things uncomfortable between us Robin. The moment sort of overtook us." Batgirl said.

It was clear in her eyes that Batgirl was still horny. But none of that was directed towards him. He was just a groovy guy friend.

He went to his utility belt and found the Bat Blindfold. Still hard, he handed it to her to put on. "I'll have him meet you in his bedroom, Batgirl. Let me take you there"

"What do you mean?" Batgirl asked.

"He wants you to share his bed with him. Let me escort you there." Robin said.

"Is that what he wants?" Batgirl asked.

There was so much in that statement. Robin contemplated asking her if he could join. But he didn't want that. He wanted to see the truth.

"Is that what you want?" Robin asked.

Her body language was enough of an answer. She wanted to be dominated by the biologically superior male. Part of him wanted to touch the crotch of her costume to see how wet she was. But he refrained.

"It's what I want to happen. It's what I presume you want to happen too." She said.

"Batman. I'll be escorting Batgirl to your private bedchamber." he said across the room.

Batman almost interjected. However he looked Robin in the eyes and just smiled.

"Have you ever done anything like this before?" she asked.

Robin guided her through the manor. The Bat Blindfold was flawless but he made sure she couldn't see the surroundings.

"Never. You're the first." Robin said.

"That makes this even better." Batgirl said. "It's my first time being watched as well."

"Does it feel natural?" Robin asked.

"I don't know. For some reason it works really well because it's the two of you." Batgirl said.

Their hearts were both pounding as they reached Bruce Wayne's master bedroom. There wasn't any evidence, but he still hoped that she wouldn't recognize it.

As he closed the door, she took cue and removed the blindfold. Batman stood up next to her and kissed her hand. Robin moved back and let them share a moment together. She took in the room for a moment. Taken back by the beauty of it all but not surprised.

"Batgirl." Batman said.

"Batman." Batgirl replied. "You said you've thought of this before?"

She took his hand and sat him down. This time she leaned up his chin and brought a kiss down to him. Robin could not process the seduction between the two.

"Are you going to stop your fantasizing and fuck me?" Batgirl asked.

Batman nodded.

"After that blowjob, I need to be fucked. Then we'll make love if we have any energy left." Batgirl said.

Batman reached down and felt her costumed ass. Robin found a seat and pulled his shorts down. Slowly taking his glove off to lick his fingers and he desperately needed to stroke himself.

"It seems like Robin is enjoying what he sees." Batgirl said.

"Who wouldn't be? You're one of the sexiest women in all of Gotham." Batman said.

This was the first time Batgirl truly looked at Robin's cock. Almost in an admiring way. But her focus was still on Batman.