Robin and Jimmy Olsen - Sissies Ch. 09

Story Info
Oliver admits to having turned Robin into a sissy!
3.3k words
4.25
2.3k
4

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/27/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello all you sweet horny devils!

I've been working on a couple of longer sagas and really needed to take a break. So I took a few moments to jot down the latest in the adventures of my favourite sissy former sidekicks.

I hope this little ditty gets your FIRM attention!

Hopefully after you wash off your hands, you'll leave me a comment to let me know how much you love this story!

And remember if this sparks you to read some of my older tales, you are welcome to leave comments there too!

I crave your attention. Don't you want to satisfy me? Shoot me a comment, dearie!

Love from your Mistress, Tawny!

Robin and Jimmy Olsen - Part 9

Robin - In the Beginning, Part 1

by Mistress Tawny Suede

Robin squealed in delight! Oliver held on to his hips to steady him. He was facing away from the bearded hero. Sweat was dripping from his face and his nipples and precum was dripping from his boyclit. He was steadying himself with his hands placed gently on the bed sheets to either side of the archer's legs. He was raising and lowering himself as Oliver's thick delicious cock speared up into his quivering boycunt.

Robin Cumspurter, formerly Dick Grayson and formerly also known as Robin the Teen Wonder was ecstatic as his lover's wonderful hard dick rubbed his P spot every time he rammed himself down on that delicious fuckstick!

His legs were no longer quite as athletic as they had been, so his body was tiring. But he needed to keep bouncing on that delightful cock. He craved cock in his ass. And he wanted to please his lover. He could feel Oliver's legs shaking and he knew that the older hero was about to cum.

And he did! "Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck!" cried out Oliver as he used his hands to pull Robin down hard on his cock, burying the fountaining cock head deep into the femboi's round ass! Robin also shouted out in glee, both because his bowels were being filled with his lover's hot jizz, but also because his own boyclit reacted by sending a spray of his own cum high in the air.

He bounced a few more times and then collapsed on the bed beside his heavily panting lover. Oliver was wheezing. He wasn't getting any younger. His stamina was not what it used to be. He pulled Robin close and the hero and his faggot sissyboy exchanged tongues as they kissed deeply. Robin loved the feel of his lover's blond beard on his own chin as they kissed for long moments.

Robin scooted down the bed a bit as his lover continued to gasp for air. Robin lifted Oliver's cock and put the head in his mouth and then slowly began to lick and slurp the cock clean.

"God you've become such a fucking slut!" grinned Oliver. "That cock just came out of your ass. It's got to be filthy, but there you are gobbling it up!"

Robin paused. He continued to fist the cock slowly as he spoke. "Oh, I cleaned myself out before we got together. All there is on here is a bit of lube and lot's of your cum. And maybe a tiny bit of messy stuff, but I'm used to that after all this time!" He gave one last lick on the cock and then got off of the bed to retrieve his purse.

The two were in a room at the seedy Gotham Hotel in an even seedier part of Gotham City. Somewhere where Bruce was not likely to ever check. If Bruce knew that Oliver was still in Gotham, after they and the rest of the League had defeated the Royal Flush Gang, Bruce would kill Oliver. Bruce knew that Oliver had a big thing for Robin!

And Oliver did have a big thing, thought Robin. Oliver had the biggest dick of any of the heroes who Robin had fucked or sucked. And he had pretty much the biggest dick that Robin had had up his ass! Or down his throat!

Robin sat down on the bed, his back against the head board. Oliver tried to stand on unsteady feet. Robin reached into his purse and pulled out a cigarette. "Have you got anything stronger than that?" asked the naked archer.

Robin rummaged and pulled out a vial. "How about some of the coke that you just brought me?" Oliver often busted drug pushers. Most of the evidence got turned in to the police, but he usually held some back and he would bring some to give to his favourite sissy when he visited.

"Nah! I got to head out of here soon. Take a League teleport tube back to Star City and do the hero stuff. I can't be whacked out when I'm trying to shoot arrows. Gimme that." He took the purse from Robin and after a moment pulled out a joint. "Light that up! That will be good for my sore back!"

Robin lit the joint, inhaled deeply, and then handed it to Oliver who took a couple of deep drags and then handed it back to the sissy. "God you really are a tramp, aren't you?"

Robin sat with his legs splayed apart, his soft cock resting on his thigh. His makeup was a bit smudged but his face looked femme and fucking gorgeous. His small tits, which Oliver had bought for him just before his fortune disappeared, were firm and perky. His legs looked so damn sexy in the dark stockings he was wearing.

"Well, you made me this way!" grinned the sexy young lad.

"It wasn't meant to go this far! Believe me!"

"You know, that is the first time you have openly admitted that you did this to me! I was always pretty sure it was you, but you never said. And I've never ever told Bruce of my suspicions. I've always told him I have no idea why my mind set changed. He knows you've been fucking me, but he doesn't know why I became a sissy. I think his current theory is that it was some form of Joker juice!"

Robin stood and handed the joint back to Oliver. The bowman finished the spiff and kissed the former teen wonder, exhaling the smoke into the tramp's mouth. Robin giggled as Oliver's beard tickled him. "Mmmm... that was back in the days when you were clean shaven. And you still had money!"

" Yeah. It was great being able to tell the technicians at Queen Pharmaceuticals to whip something up to affect your mind...."

Oliver looked outside and saw how dark it had gotten. "I have to get going. Do you want to join me in the shower first?" asked Oliver. He took Robin's hand in his and the two entered the dingy bathroom of the dingy hotel room. But it was an old hotel and so the shower was quite large and easily accommodated two.

"I seem to remember you did not need much coaxing, the first time I kissed you! It was up on the satellite." reminisced Oliver.

"Yes I was there with Bruce at the beginning of an adventure. It was one of those where we had to split up into multiple small teams and I ended up with you and Carter. The two of you bickered the entire time!" said Robin as he turned on the water.

"Did I ever tell you why Carter hates me?" asked the older man.

"I thought it was your politics!"

"Well, that might be true now. But back in those days I was clean shaven and didn't talk about much other than how much money I had and all the different kinds of arrows that I used. Well, he hated me because he caught me banging his wife, Shiera. God she had gorgeous red hair! Let's just say that she wasn't exactly fully willing in the fucking. Carter had to tolerate me in the League after that, but just barely. But Shiera never became a member until after I left! And when I went back, she left."

"Well I'm willing to let you fuck me anytime you want, mister!" Robin purred in his ear as they began to slowly soap each other. As I remember it, Bruce and his team did not get back for several hours after we did. And when we got back you managed to get me into a room by myself."

Oliver smiled. "Yeah, I'd been waiting for an opportunity. If I remember correctly I told you that you had done a great job as part of the team and you were so happy that you gave me a hug. I took my finger and tilted your head up and leaned down..."

Robin continued the story, "And I stood on my tiptoe and we kissed. I couldn't believe that you had actually kissed me!"

"You didn't say no...."

"Roy never joined the Titans officially but he joined us for several adventures. He often needed someone to talk to. So I had heard a lot about you and him, and what you did together, and how he was conflicted about your relationship."

"Listen... the kid practically begged me to train him and take him on as my sidekick. The fact that he was an attractive slim muscular guy meant that naturally we would end up in bed together and I was regularly ploughing his ass! And he loved it!"

"Until he didn't. Well at least not with you anymore!" said Robin. He moaned as Oliver slowly worked a soapy finger into his boipussy. "Mmmm.. That feels nice!"

Oliver worked a second finger into Robin's hole and Robin slowly fisted the archer's thick cock.

"When you leaned down to kiss me, I kissed you back because I was curious. What Roy said made you sound bad, and who doesn't like a bad boy?" Robin thrust his lips against Oliver's and they kissed lustily. "I was... curious!"

"That first time, it was just one kiss and then I ran away." said Robin.

"But two weeks later I found myself in Gotham and Bruce and I had to take down some bank robbers who turned out to be robots! That was bizarre! You were there too of course. In fact I managed to "accidentally" trip you with a rope arrow and you skinned your knees. We let Batman take the crooks to the police station. I told him I would take you to hospital to be checked out."

"And instead," giggled Robin. "You took me into a back alley and kissed me again. And this time, I kissed you back hard! We must have been at it for a good ten minutes. Boy, you were a great kisser! And I felt so bad for kissing another man!"

"You were very sweet," said Oliver as he sawed two fingers in and out of Robin's asshole.

"You were rubbing your hand along my cock, and I was enjoying it! But when you tried to get me to put my hand down your pants and hold your penis...."

" You balked and stopped, and then ran away!" said Oliver. "I wasn't sure if I would ever get into your pants, so that was when I told the boys at my pharmaceutical company that I wanted them to develop something that would make a patient docile, receptive to sexual advances, horny and might change their sexual orientation. But only slightly."

"Slightly!," grinned Robin as he leaned forward. Oliver was now behind the sissy and placed the head of his large cock at the sissy's anal pucker. He pushed his hips forward and slid deliciously up the boislut's ass!

"Hey I just wanted to get my cock in your mouth or your ass, once. That was all. I didn't expect you to go full sexy sissy!"

"Bruce had been giving me a hard time about Roy." said Oliver as he slowly sawed his cock in and out of Robin's round ass. He grabbed onto the teen wonder's hard fake tits and squeezed the nipples, making Robin moan some more.

"You know that story that Hal and I told about Roy running away, and we found him hooked on drugs? Well that was true as far as it went. He was using heroin. But when Hal and I found him, he wasn't shooting up. Rather we found him with one big black cock up his ass and he was sucking another thick black cock. He was selling his ass on the street in order to pay for the horse! And Bruce lectured me about how I treated that good for nothing.....

"So I was looking for a bit of revenge. I just wanted to get my cock up your butt. I would never have told Bruce about it. But in my head I would have known that he was no better than me for having a cock loving slut for a sidekick!" Oliver fumed.

"Shut up and fuck me!" said Robin as he turned his head to kiss the blond bowman. "I don't care. I love being a sissy slut! You opened my eyes and you opened my ass to a whole world of men!"

Oliver pounded hard into Robin's ass! And finally he groaned and drenched the sissy's bowels with another load of jizz!

Shortly after the two men dried themselves off. Or rather one man, and one feminine sissy.

Robin continued the story. "So the next time you got me alone, you handed me a glass of water after a workout, if I remember."

"Yeah, the drug was in the water. As soon as you finished I threw that glass in the trash."

"And fifteen minutes later was the first time that I pulled your cock out of your pants and fell to my knees and sucked you. That was my first cock. The first of many many many!"

"And the next time, we actually got a hotel room and I fucked you. I was the first man to fuck that round ass!"

"Actually, Oliver!," said Robin who had finished towelling himself off and was now sitting up against the headboard, still naked, and smoking a cigarette, "You weren't!"

"What? You never told me! Who got in that ass first?" asked Oliver as he began to put on his Green Arrow costume.

" I was too nervous to tell you! I thought you wouldn't like me anymore!" said Robin. "Whatever you put in that water, ramped up my libido fast! I was always fucking horny, and I was looking at every man quite differently than I had before!

"I got fucked in my Robin costume! By two men!"

"You'll have to tell me another time! I'm running late. Say, how is your sissy friend. The redhead. Jimmy, right?

"Why? Are you interested?"

"Damn right I'd like to get my cock in him! When we had that double date, John kept that sissy all to himself! But I know at least half the League members have fucked him!"

"Actually he'd love to hear from you and if you could tell the others where to find him, he's love that. He thinks they've forgotten him! Here, I'll write down where you can find him!" Robin scribbled a note.

Oliver looked at it. "What's this, a street corner?"

"He's an even bigger slut than I am and he lost his job and his apartment." Robin lit another cigarette and blew out smoke. He slowly played with his limp cock as he thought about the last time he had played with Jamie. "He used the last of his savings to buy some tits and have a bit of work done on his face. Like me, he just want to be a sissy, not a girl, but for him, it helps to look more girlie. He's got nothing so he is now a sissy prostitute and even has a pimp!"

"And I helped him change his name legally to Jamie Spermsucker.

"Fuck, when you boys go sissy, you don't hold back!" Oliver was now fully dressed in his heroic costume.

The hotel was in an old building. Oliver opened a window and stepped out onto a fire escape. He leaned back in and kissed Robin hungrily. "Fuck, I wish you would move to Star City with me! But I know that ain't going to happen!"

"One man wouldn't be enough for me!" giggled Robin.

"Oh, I forgot to give you this. I found it the other day" said Oliver, handing the dark haired sissy a vial.

"What...?"

"It's the antidote. When I had that concoction brewed up I had them put together an antidote at the same time! This is it. But there's just the one dose. So don't lose it!"

"You mean, all this time...." Robin started.

"Yeah, sorry. I lost it and so I didn't tell you about it. But I found it now. So you can go back to being a heterosexual teen sidekick hero if you want!"

Robin did not have to think at all. "Oliver, if you think I'd EVER want to go back to being a plain boy, you have rocks in your head!" Robin opened the vial and poured the contents over the side of the fire escape! "I LOVE being a cock sucking, ass fucked sissy for big strong men! I love cocks. I need cocks. I CRAVE cocks!

"As soon as you are gone I'm going to be figuring out where I am going to find the next cock!" Robin looked angry, and then giggled. He reached down and gave Oliver's dick a squeeze through his costume, and then the archer was gone!

It was quite late now. Robin opened his purse and pulled out a small portable communicator. He could not trust the hotel phone. The hotel was old enough to still have a switchboard that someone might listen in on. He called Alfred to have him pick him up and take him back to the Manor. However Alfred informed him that he was assisting Master Bruce and would be unable to pick him up until morning.

Robin could have taken a taxi, but he decided to have some fun instead and told Alfred to pick him up in the morning.

Robin first opened the vial of coke that Oliver had brought him and laid out a line which he snorted up. As the fire hit his blood, he moaned. Now he was juiced for several hours. He opened the drawers of the dresser and thought about his choices.

Robin had not told Oliver that he actually rented this room by the month. This was where he kept a few items of clothing so that he could change into Trixie when he was going on a date with Big Johnny, the crime boss who he was trying to entrap and put away.

Thinking about Jamie had given him an idea. Robin craved more cock for the evening. As a sissy, it was his insatiable need to satisfy all male cocks. And if he got his own thrill doing that, well that was a bonus. He put on a tight pair of shorts and a shirt that would almost pass as a blouse. He left the top buttons undone so that his small breasts were very evident

He went to the bathroom and put on some makeup to make himself look slutty. He sprayed on some perfume and then put on his blonde Trixie wig, followed by a pair of three inch heels. Looking in the mirror, he knew what no one would mistake him for a girl. His face was too angular and his hands were too large.

But they would recognize him for what he truly was. A slutty sissy who was looking to satisfy cock!

He slung his purse over his shoulder and left the hotel. He lit up a joint and inhaled the smoke deeply. His head was buzzing from the coke and now the marijuana. It was so gorgeous being a sissy slut! It was a three block walk to hooker row. Tonight he was going to sell his ass. He see what Jamie's life was like now. And he would get more cock!

This should be fun!

In Part 2, Robin reminisces about his early days as a sissy!