All Comments on 'Robin at the Hotel'

by NicoRobinTS

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

i want to be fucked like robin

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

Whoa what a totally awesome story. I was engrossed in the whole train of sex. Sure great reading. 10 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Robin is so hawt and I wonder if she had or still has a sugar daddy? Will Jay have a second round with Robin and Gary in the next chapter? How did Robin and Johnny meet? Please do more chapters.

A_Winter94A_Winter94almost 2 years ago

From syntax to content, this is an excellent work. Very hot theme, I definitely want to read more about their exploits. Please write more!

LatexSolarBeefLatexSolarBeefover 1 year ago

Excellent. I wish I could write like that. REad my stuff, I have two new sorties coming out. Check out my playlists on Pornhib too, we can exchange ideas.

ColonelinguistColonelinguist9 months ago

Robin. Get up off of that big, sexy ass of yours and get to writin’!!

You put the majority of these hacks to shame, but you posted this story more than a year ago.

I thought that ‘Robin At The Hotel’ was gonna be just another tranny fuck story at first but it turned out to be about a lot more than that. We can go get a boob job, have collagen injected into our lips and even put on a sexy outfit but at the end of the day, we can’t deny or have surgically removed, one’s own male libido’s.

Robin - and all the other mtf trans individuals in our world today will not hesitate to go after any cock that they so desire, and most men, both bisexual and heterosexual, are more than happy to oblige them.

They’ve become weary of the kinds of quid pro quo arrangement that the traditional male/female hook-up entails and here, Robin doesn’t harbor any false hope of a emotional attachment in her quest for oral and anal gratification. On the contrary; being thought of as a plaything and being called a cocksucking cum Slut turns her on and why wouldn’t it? ( it turned me on too!! ) what a bold bitch! So let’s get that pen of yours to workin’ some more Robin. - Ten fuckin’ million stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous