Robin Gives Thanks Ch. 02

Story Info
The Next day Robin and Greg are still together.
1.9k words
4.3
4.8k
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story, and all my stories, contain fictionalized characters from memories of my life.

First, a little about me. As i write this I am a sixty + year old, still sexually active, bi, woman. When this adventure started I was a 35 year old straight business consultant. When 35, I was at about 125 pounds, today 140. I am still 5 foot 7 inches tall. I was, I thought, a perfect 36-24-39 now I'm still perfect but in different sizes. I am gifted with green eyes.

From Part 1.

Greg held me and we talked until we fell asleep. As is my nature I'm sure I had already told him too much about my past and here I was telling him still more. I'm sure I told him things I have done that I never should have told him if I wanted to keep him in my life. At that moment I wanted nothing more than this man, this beautiful man, in my life for a long time.

During the night I awoke to find Greg spooning with me. He had his hands under my knees and was holding them forward of my body away from him. He was in me and moving in and out slowly. I awoke enough to tell him "Happy Thanksgiving! I'm thankful I found you."

I awoke in the morning and he was gone.

Part 2.

The bed was empty and where he had been when I fell asleep the sheets were cold. Was he really gone? Had I said too much about my past? I was confused but I had a much more pressing need. I had to pee.

I got up, and ran to the bathroom. Sitting on "the throne", naked I was thinking of why he left and if somehow I could fix what I did wrong. I did not want yesterday to be a one time thing, a one night stand.

As I peed I was casually examining my breast my nipple where he bit me. I looked up and he was standing there dressed in only his white boxer shorts watching me. He smiled and said: "Good morning beautiful!"

I looked up at him, smiled and said: "Good morning to you too. I thought you had left but I'm glad you didn't." Realizing I was still peeing I said: "Do you often enjoy watching people pee?"

He answered casually: "I would enjoy watching you do anything!" "Now finish up because I have to go too." I finished, wiped myself and got up without even flushing.

Greg walked to the toilet, lifted the seat and took his cock out through the front opening in his shorts. I asked him if I could help. He asked: "What do you mean, help?" Instead of answering him I stood kind of behind but beside him and took his cock in my hand. I pulled the foreskin back and aimed as he started to pee. My aim was good and we didn't spill a drop. I took a piece of TP and touched the tip of his cock to catch the last drop. He looked at me and said: "You are truly and individually wrapped individual Robin Green."

I had never heard that before and I told him: "I'll take that as a complement, smart ass." I then asked him: "Join me in the shower?" He just nodded yes. I lowered the toilet seat, flushed and turned on the shower. I was naked but Greg was still in his shorts. He was just starting to pull them down but I stopped him and said: " Let me do that."

I knelt in front of him on the bath mat I had just put down and reached up into the leg of his shorts to touch him again. Holding his balls, I kissed his cock through the fabric of his shorts and kept my face near as I pulled them down and then kissed it again. I held his balls lifted his cock and kissed them. He smelled of pee, semen and me. Very erotic.

We showered and cleaned every inch of each other's body. For the first time I actually got to examine his body closely, unhampered by emotion. I loved and wanted what I saw. I noticed that Greg spent extra time washing my butt cheeks. He turned me facing away from him and sat on the shower seat. He pulled me toward him and kissed my butt cheeks one at a time. As the shower water poured over us he parted my butt cheeks and was washing my butt hole with a cloth. His face was only inches away. Then I felt him lick me. He was rimming me in the shower. Whatever it took, I had to have this man, this wonderful sexy man in my life.

My turn, I sat on the seat and had him stand in front of me. I washed his balls and cock. Pulled the foreskin back and washed the head. He was getting hard and I noticed that it was indeed longer than I thought. I know now that erect Greg's beautiful cock is 7 ½ inches long.

As it grew in length and girth I took him in my mouth. He did not push but let me pace how much or how fast I took him in. I have conquered my gag reflex and in only moments he was all the way in and my chin was touching his balls. I looked up and saw his eyes were closed and he was loving what I was doing. I started to swallow. I like to think, though I'm sure it's not true, that when I swallow like that my man can feel it. Greg told me he could indeed feel it.

I pushed and pulled him in and out. After a while he put his hands on my head and stopped me saying, "Baby, stop I'm going to cum." Instead I pulled him all the way in and reached down and tugged his balls gently. I swallowed as he came. I continued to swallow every drop.

I milked and licked the last cum from his cock, washed it and we were done. As we dried each other he told me how much he enjoyed our day yesterday. When we were done we went into the kitchen and made breakfast. As we sipped our first coffee he said the words I feared: "Baby, Robin, we have to talk."

I actually did not want to hear what I feared he might say so I started: "Greg, I know I told you a lot about my past and me being Bi and all that but..." He stopped me by putting his fingers on my lips.

He said: "Robin, stop. You have it all wrong. I'm not going anywhere unless you want me to but there are things about my past and current life I want you to know."

He continued: "I truly value your blunt honesty. If we do end up together I want it to be that way. Open and honest."

I confessed: "I want that too...I was just afraid...I confess I did not want to ruin it for us."

Greg started: "We both have a past and from what you have told me, ours are not as far apart as you might think." He continued: "What I would really like to talk about is my current situation."

Greg went on to tell me that he had met a woman, Susan, a nurse at a local hospital and they had more than casual sex. He said she was married and their relationship although more than just sex was not what he would call love. Susan, nurse, local hospital, married. I know this woman and have played tennis with her. Perhaps 30, red hair, very attractive tall endowed woman.

He went on to say that when he found out that she was married he tried to break it off but she convinced him that her husband knew everything and was fine with it. Greg was skeptical but she offered to introduce them and prove it. She invited him to their home for drinks.

The day arrived and Greg went to their house. Her husband met him at the door and welcomed him in. After the introductory chit chat Susan got right to the point when she asked her husband if he was ok with her and Greg having a sexual relationship.

Her husband answered that he was fine with that. In fact, he said: "Sometime, if you are both comfortable, I'd love to watch." Greg said he was surprised by the guys openness. He had heard about open marriages but this was crazy. Without thinking he answered: "That would be fine."

Greg said he was surprised, no shocked, when the guy said: "Ok, would you like to fuck her now."

Before he could say anything the woman pulled him to his feet and kissed him just feet away from her husband. He went along when she pulled him into the bedroom and took her clothing off.

He watched as her husband just sat in a chair in the bedroom and motioned to Greg to take her. She helped him take his clothes off and they were in bed when Greg looked over the guy was in the chair stroking his cock. The next time he looked the guy was naked in the chair jerking off his frankly pretty small cock.

Susan pushed him on his back and mounted him with her pussy in his face and her face near his cock. He said it was actually a huge turn on to have the guy watching, a first for him. He was licking her when he felt her take him in her mouth. She had sucked him before but doing it in front of her husband had her at her best.

Then it happened. Greg heard Susan talking in a low voice: "Suck him baby, you know you love that." He looked over and the chair was empty and the guy was sucking him. He said he wanted to stop him but Susan asked him to: "Please let him suck you Greg!" The guy didn't stop and she continued: "You will love having us both in bed loving you. Give us a chance."

At this point, Greg stopped and asked me if I was Ok so far. I said: "OK? This is sexy, tell me more."

He continued to talk. He said he kind of went along with them because it was all happening so fast. He told me that as soon as it appeared that he would go along with them she joined her husband sucking him.

They were both on the bed with him and at one point she sucked her husband very near Gregs head. She looked over at Greg and asked if he wanted a taste. Greg told me he did it. He kissed the guys cock just gently at first but very soon he was sucking him, they were sucking each other and Susan was watching.

So he stopped talking and asked: "So what I really want to talk about is if you are alright with this because I still see them and would like to continue but I don't want to loose what we seem to have started..."

It was my turn: "Shut up! I'm not giving up anything and neither are you. We can only gain by sharing our experiences with each other." I continued with a question. "Did you fuck him or let him fuck you."

Greg was quiet. He took my hand across the table and said: "Yes, both. Do you want me to tell you about it?"