Robin's Birthday Celebration day Pt. 01

Story Info
Jack attends Robin's 19th birthday celebration.
3.1k words
4.46
16.2k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robin's Birthday came around quickly. I left the office early that Thursday so I had enough time to get ready and as I did, I listened and smiled at the rumours my colleagues were passing around. Most of them guessed correctly that it had something to do with that girl that pulled me away on that Friday night. I didn't confirm or deny their rumours, they could keep on guessing for all I cared.

I aimed to get outside Robin's University earlier than planned so I could surprise her but she was already waiting in a pink hoodie that seemed a couple of sizes too big for her. Robin spotted me and excitedly waved at me before pulling back her sleeve and tapped on her invisible watch.

"Happy Birthday, my favourite Bimbo," I had said.

Robin blushed and played with her hair, twirling it around her finger. "Thank you." There was a smile on her face when she wrapped her arms around me and I was happy to do the same. Our lips gravitated towards each other and almost met when a blaring car horn interrupted us. A taxi had pulled up alongside us.

"Are you Robin and Jack?" the taxi driver asked.

"Yeah, that's us!" Robin cried out excitedly, exiting from the hug and sliding into the Taxi's backseat.

I still had no idea where we were going but followed Robin into the backseat anyway. The taxi driver drove off once Robin and I were buckled up, not once asking for directions.

"Where are we going Robin?" I finally asked.

"Its a surprise," Robin sung back at me in an innocent tone, she loved her secrets.

For the whole taxi journey, Robin had decided to tease me. First by pretending she was going to remove her hoody, so I saw what she had on underneath, then by placing her hand on my thigh and moving it closer to my crotch, only to pull away at the last second. She found this all very amusing knowing that when I am able to, I would pay her back tenfold. She was counting on it. She wanted it.

The taxi came to a stop outside a fancy looking hotel in the fashionable part of London. Getting out of the taxi, Robin was like a little ball of energy excitedly jumping up and down. She looked back at me and smiled, "Shall we?" I nodded and we walked up the path to the entrance. I followed Robin into the elevator and watched as she deliberately bent over in front of me to push the button. As we ascended I wanted to ask what was happening and why were we here but Robin, sensing I had many questions, moved close to me and put her finger on my lip. "Shhhh," she whispered with pursed pink lips. Satisfied I was silenced, her finger moves from my lip down to my tie and grabs hold just in time for the doors to open behind her. Robin pulled on my tie like it was leash and lead me to room 310. Robin knocked on the door three times. Everything was about to be revealed

We didn't have to wait long for someone to open the door. The first thing I had noticed about our host as she stood in the doorway was her shapely figure wrapped loosely in a silk robe. The robe hung loosely off of her and was doing a poor job containing her breasts though I struggled to think what could. Doing a better job was her lacy panties which managed to conceal her bulge upon first glance.

"Hello Robin," she said. Her voice sounded like how the silk felt on her bare skin. "Happy Birthday."

"Thank you Jenny!" Robin's cheeks turned a shade of rose.

Jenny's eyes glanced over to me. "You must be Jack."

I nodded. "That's me."

"Its a pleasure to finally meet you." Jenny smirked and held out her hand like she was expecting me to kiss it like a gentleman, I followed through with the gesture. This pleased Jenny greatly as I looked up and saw her Cheshire like grin. "I heard a great deal of things about you Mister. Please, both of you, enter."

As we both entered the room, Robin wasted no time stripping off and discarding her oversized hoody to show off the pink latex lingerie that scantily clad her tall, slender frame whilst the crotchless bottoms served only to expose her dick, letting it hang freely between her legs. Robin slowly twirled around and bent over displaying how the lingerie accentuated her already juicy rump. It felt like a spell was being cast on me, tempting me to go over to her and start screwing her from behind. Robin looked behind to notice my eyes were firmly on her and a playful smile formed on her pretty face. "Do you want to fuck me Jack?" she asked sensuously, biting her lip.

"Of course I do," I said with a sly smile and a cocksure attitude.

"Good," Robin said dropping the act. She turned to Jenny. "How did I do?"

"Just great Bimbo. He was like putty in your hands." Jenny proudly said. I had been so focused on Robin and her body, I had forgotten where I was and who else was in the room with me and stood there with my cock standing to attention. Jenny turned to me and said, "Don't be too hard on yourself. I taught Robin everything I know about being a good Bimbo and she is a very good student."

"When I started university, I wanted to be the sluttiest Bimbo on campus," Robin said, looking very pleased with herself. "I contacted Jenny and she told me the best way to dress and behave. She even told me about the woods we went to on Saturday."

"Well you certainly did a very good job teaching her," I told Jenny. My eyes however were still locked onto Robin.

"Of course, having a slender body and fuckable ass like she does helps too," Jenny remarked with a whisper in my ear. "Now who's thirsty?"

Whilst Jenny fetched us some drinks in the kitchen, Robin sauntered over to me, pressing her body against mine, her eyes gazed into mine. "Sorry about the teasing, you know I would love for you to tear off my lingerie and fuck me hard." Her hand reached out massaged my erect cock over my trousers. "After all its my birthday and I can only think of one thing I want more than anything else." Her voice became soft as she whispered in my ear. "I want your cum filling up my mouth and asshole Jack. I want it dripping off my face."

Jenny reappeared holding a bottle of tequila having overheard Robin's birthday wish. "That sounds like a good present, can I give it you as well?" she said with a saucy grin setting the bottle down on the table and letting the robe glide off her body.

Robin smiled suggestively at her. "Of course you can. You both can." She brought herself to her knees and beckoned us over with a come-hither stare. "Now I want to unwrap my birthday gifts." Unbuttoning and removing my trousers had come so natural to Robin and were gone before I even knew it. My boxers however came down slowly as if she was teasing the reveal of my cock but they too fell and the tip of my erect cock was millimetres from Robin's face. Robin's attention turned away from my twitching cock and to Jenny's panties next and it was like she tore them off her body. Robin now had two hard dicks in front of her face and she planned to make them both cum on her pretty face.

Robin took a cock in each hand and started to rub them gently back and forth. She moved her head towards Jenny's cock first, opening her mouth wide but before she took even an inch she changed course and slid her lips completely down my shaft and the next couple of seconds ferociously sucked my cock as Jenny looked on with envy. Not wanting to leave her out, Robin moved her lips to Jenny's cock too and gave the same level she gave me. For the next several minutes Robin alternated between both of our cocks, taking more inside her mouth as time went on until at one point she was gagging on one, pulling her mouth off and gagging on the other.

"Fuck my mouth! Don't be gentle!" begged Robin. I nodded and began to thrust my cock deep inside Robin's mouth. With her wide open mouth and soft lips, it made it easy for it to slip in and out quickly. I closed my eyes and all I could hear and feel was her muffled moans. It wasn't long until I felt myself about to cum. Luckily Robin had moved back to Jenny and I proceeded to watch Jenny fuck her sweet mouth harder than I could. Satisfied we both fucked her mouth Robin stroked both of us to completion. I was the first to ejaculate on Robin's delicate face. My cum landed just under her right eye and ran down to her chin. Jenny wasn't that far behind me, cumming on the left side of Robin's face. Robin's face was positively beaming as she wore of face mask of thick white liquid.

"I loved my first present!" Robin exclaimed, the cum was dripping off her face when she stood up. "When's my second present?"

"Patience little Bimbo," Jenny sighed as she rubbed Robin's soft cock for a little while. Robin bit her lip and smiled.

"Yeah, there's plenty of time for us to fuck your ass hard and flood it in cum," I added, still surprising myself with my vulgarity around her. Robin didn't help by bending over slightly in front of me.

"Promise?" Robin asked, looking back at me with a lustful spark in her eyes and an enticing grin on her lips. Part of me wished I was ready to fuck her sweet ass right now but there was one thing she wanted I could do now. I grabbed her lingerie and ripped it off her, shocked at how easy it was to tear off. Robin giggled as she stood naked. "You took your time Jack. I expected you do this earlier."

Jenny chipped in, "I think its time for drinks." She looked at Robin. "Be a good little bimbo and get on the floor."

"Yes boss!" came Robin's reply, dutifully doing as she was told and lied on her back. Jenny grabbed the tequila bottle, a salt shaker and a bowl of lime wedges.

"This is the best way to drink," Jenny told me as she put a lime wedge in Robin's mouth, sprinkled salt near her belly button and put a more than a shots worth of tequila on Robin's chest especially near her nipples. I then proceeded to watch Jenny as she got on top of Robin, licked the salt off her belly and the tequila on her chest. Then to finish grab the wedge from Robin's mouth with her own mouth. By the way Robin was shaking I could tell she really enjoyed Jenny's tongue moving up her body. Jenny put more lime, salt and tequila on Robin's body. "Its your turn Jack."

I got on my hands and knees and made my way to Robin. I could hear her giggle in anticipation as my tongue got closer to the salt surrounding her belly button. As my tongue ascended up her body, I could feel her body flutter wildly with pleasure. I drunk up the tequila off Robin's chest next, licking it up off her nipples. Finally my mouth descended down upon hers, our lips inches from each other and grabbed the lime wedge, taking a bite. Jenny was right. This was the best way to enjoy a drink and I was very thirsty.

Jenny and I continued doing more body shots off of Robin, even one where we did it together simultaneously, which really made Robin's slender body convulse, sending her deep into the throes of pleasure. Even with a lime wedge resting between her lips, Robin moans were loud enough to let the hotel neighbours what a good time she's having. Now we had rested with a couple of drinks, it was time for Robin's second present.

Without making a sound, Robin rolled over and got on her hands and knees. Her back was arched, her ass was pointing upwards and her mouth was open wide. It was clear what Robin wanted right now.

"Heads or tails?" Jenny asked me with a knowing grin.

"Tails," I replied not knowing what we were flipping a coin for.

"Tails huh? Then you better get behind Robin." Jenny wasn't asking what side of the coin I wanted but rather what side of Robin I wanted. I had chosen wisely.

I knelt behind Robin and lined up my throbbing cock to her tight asshole whilst Jenny knelt in front of her, her hard cock twitching in front of Robin's face. My cock was the first to enter Robin as it slid easily inside. Her moans and gasps got louder as more of her asshole stretched out to accommodate my cock. "Oh fuck yes!" Robin screamed as I kept pushing more of my cock inside her, holding on to her hips to keep me steady. When she felt my balls against her butt checks, Robin knew I had put my entire length inside her.

It was Jenny's turn now. She wrapped her hand around Robin's head and pushed her cock in Robin's mouth and down her throat. Robin had been completely plugged at both ends with big hard cocks deep inside each hole. Robin's moans were suppressed by Jenny's cock deep in her mouth but from the way her body was shaking, I could just tell Robin was loving it. She was finally feeling like the slutty Bimbo she always hoped to be. Now all that was left to do was to fill her up.

I rhythmically slid my cock in and out of Robin's ass, making sure on every thrust to get harder, rougher and always making sure I put the entire length back inside her. I started off gently enough to ease both Robin and myself but after a couple of anal entries, I felt like I was slamming my cock inside Robin's ass. From what I could observe Jenny was being equally rough with Robin's mouth. Both Jenny and I moaned loudly as our cocks entered and left Robin's respective holes, fucking them as hard as we could.

"Do you like the taste of my cock, you fucking slut?" cried Jenny.

"Your asshole is so fucking tight!" I gasped

"I'm going to make you addicted to the taste of cum!" Jenny shouted.

Robin was loving every second of it, every time Jenny's cock was out of her mouth so she could catch her breath for a couple of seconds, all we could hear from Robin was an enthusiastic and orgasmic "Yes!"

Noticing Robin's cock was fully erect in the midst of fucking her ass, I wrapped my hand around it and began to jerk her off. Her cock felt smooth as I rubbed it back and forth. Like with my fucking, I started off gentle but it quickly became faster and harder the more time I was stroking her cock. It didn't take long for Robin to cum from my strokes, ejaculating all over the floor and leaving a nice puddle of underneath her.

I could feel myself also about to cum so I slowed my fucking down by a fraction to make it last a little longer. This time however, Jenny was the first to cum. A shot of fresh warm cum went down Robin's throat. "Did you swallow?" Jenny asked Robin with a stern voice. Robin must have proved that she did as the next words from Jenny's mouth were, "Good slut."

With a cock no longer in her mouth, Robin was free to shout and scream as much as she liked. Forget the floor, I think the entire hotel knew how much she was enjoying her present. "Oh Jack! Keep fucking my ass! I want your cum in every inch of my asshole!"

"I'm going to flood your little hole and make you a Cum Bucket fit to serve my cock!" I told Robin. I later thought if I was going too far but Robin seemed to enjoy me calling her names as I stretched out her asshole and fucked her hard

"Mmm yes Jack. Use me like the Cum Bucket Slut I am!"

Jackpot. I screamed as cum ejaculated all inside Robin's ass, making her shriek in pure pleasure. There is something about fucking Robin's tight ass that always makes me cum hard and in huge quantities. I always thought it was because of the way Robin's ass felt as it wrapped around my cock, squeezing it, making sure it got every drop of cum out of me. Whatever the reason it always feels so great to fuck her and cum all inside her. As I pulled out my cock, cum dribbled out of her hole and down her leg.

Robin got back up to her feet and noticed the little puddle she made when I stroked her cock. "Oh Dear," Robin said, acting like she did something bad. "I guess I'll have to clean up after myself."

Jenny, still on her knees, butted in. "Not a chance! This is mine to lick up." She proceeded to do just that and licked up Robin's cum from the wood panelled floor. "I needed my bimbo juice too, you know," Jenny said getting up off the floor, cum dripping down her chin.

All three of us were feeling exhausted and didn't really want to travel back. So Robin and I stayed with Jenny in her hotel room that night. We go into bed and all snuggled up together with Robin, of course, lying in the middle. Her face was still plastered in cum and some of it was looking like it was beginning to dry.

"That was the best birthday party ever. Thank you," Robin told me before kissing me and falling asleep.

"Thank you for inviting me," I replied back but it was too late, she was already sound asleep. It wasn't long before I joined her. That night I dreamed of Robin and smiled as I lied next to her, hoping we could do this again when we all woke up the next day. The fact I had to go to work the next day didn't even cross my mind at that moment.

To be continued...