Robin's Birthday Celebration day Pt. 02

Story Info
Day 2 brings Breakfast in bed and intense fucking for Robin.
3.3k words
4.42
7.9k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt a strange sensation as I began to woke up. It wasn't a hangover from all that tequila from last night this was instead a great feeling that no other morning has given me. Morning's sunshine had pierced through the window and illuminated the hotel room. All I could see was a blur of colours as my eyes took a while to adjust what I was seeing. The picture was beginning to form though and I began to understood why I was getting a strange sensation and why it felt so good. Robin was laying awake and naked next to me, her soft skin pressed up against mine, her finger making a circular motion on my chest. When she saw I was awake, her luscious lips made a sweet smile. "Good morning Jack," she whispered.

"Good morning Robin," I smiled back at her.

"I would ask if you had pleasant dreams but..." Robin glanced down towards my cock and giggled. "I think I have my answer." I looked down too and noticed I was pitching a tent in the duvet with my morning wood. Before I could hide it with embarrassment, Robin threw off the covers exposing my erect cock to her. Her eyes widened and her teeth bit into her lower lip as her hand glided down from my chest and towards my cock like it was a magnet for her. She glanced back over to me and her eyes met mine. I knew what she wanted and gave her nod to continue. She smiled and her hand wrapped itself delicately around the base of my cock. Gently she stroked it up and down. This certainly beat my usual morning routine of finding porn and jerking myself off.

"If only all mornings were like this," I told Robin trying to stifle my moans. Robin leant over and kissed my lips.

"Then lets have a lot more mornings like this," her stroke pace had quickened and I could not hide the moans any longer. Her mouth met mine once again and our tongues danced around each other. This only lasted for a couple minutes before her lips left mine and moved to my neck then lower to my chest. Lower and lower they went until they had reached their final destination. Robin did not hesitate to take my entire cock inside her mouth and held herself there until she began to gag. From there she treated my cock to a tongue bath, licking it from base to head until it was glisteningly wet. Satisfied, she returned to sucking my cock like she had been starved all morning and all I could do was lie back on the bed and moan Robin's name over and over again.

Jenny, Robin's mentor, stood in the bedroom doorway and watched with a playful smirk and an erect cock. "What is this? Breakfast in bed?" she provocatively asked. She stroked her cock as it pointed in my direction. "Maybe Jack would like some breakfast too. Tell me Jack, do you take cream?" Jenny climbed on the bed to join us and as she kneeled beside me, her cock was only mere millimetres from my mouth.

"I haven't tried before," I struggled to get out. It was difficult to focus when I had a sexy 19 year old crossdresser sucking my cock like she was a professional and another trans beauty suggestively sticking her cock near my face. Jenny got even closer, the tip of her cock fell on my lips giving me a preview of the taste of things to come.

"Perhaps you would like to try?" Jenny moved her cock in a circular motion around my lips as if she was applying lipstick to them. In a moment of instinct I took the tip of her cock inside my mouth and licked around the head. "Good boy," Jenny called out, thrusting her cock deeper in my mouth. She started out gently so I could get used to her size.

Meanwhile Robin was sucking my cock even faster and I wasn't going to last much more longer. I could feel her tongue swirling around my cock as she deep throated it all and her soft hands squeezing my testicles lightly. I took my mouth off Jenny's cock just for a couple of seconds to exclaim, "Oh fuck! I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum, I'm going to..." Cum exploded out of my cock and right in to Robin's mouth.

"Mmm," Robin said after sliding her lips slowly off my cock, she licked the tip and her lips making sure she got every drop of cream. "Nothing like some cock and cum in your mouth to start the day, isn't that right Jenny?"

"Indeed," Jenny replied, slapping my face with her erect cock. I replied by taking her cock as deep inside my mouth as I could, which is admittedly not very far but I must have taken her by surprise with how quick I had reacted because that action was accompanied by a short and sharp gasp from her. I moved my mouth up and down her cock, making sure she could feel my lips and tongue wrapped around her and making it wet.

Robin, satisfied with her breakfast of cock and cum, sat cross-legged at the foot of bed, watching intently as I was going to end up with the same breakfast. Her cock stiffened at the sight of me giving Jenny a blow job, her hand reached down and gave it a little play. "Suck her harder!" she moaned whilst jerking off. To please Robin I did just that, I sucked Jenny as fast and as hard as I could.

"Thats it! Good boy!" Jenny gasped. "You want my cum in you, don't you?" Before today I had never thought that I would be the one to swallow cum from a cock before but as Jenny was getting close there was nothing I wanted more right now. Jenny grabbed hold of my hair thrust her cock deep in my mouth a couple of times, gagging me more than once. "Get ready," she warned and before I could wonder how long I had to prepare, her cum sprayed all inside my mouth. The initial taste was odd but not at all unpleasant. I took a massive gulp and swallowed her entire load, showing Jenny and Robin my tongue as proof that I did it.

Robin was ecstatic, jumping off the bed applauding. "Well done Jack!" she cried. "Soon you will be taking her cock in your ass too!"

"Lets not get too ahead of ourselves," I laughed getting up from the bed.

"That's a shame," Jenny flirtatiously commented. "I do enjoy a tight hole just as I imagine you do Jack."

"Maybe another time," I insisted, I don't think I was quite ready for that. Both of them sensed that and didn't push it any further.

"I suppose you weren't a bad cocksucker either," Jenny teasingly told me. "Could work on your technique."

"You can practice on me if you like," Robin playfully suggested, I could feel her erect cock digging into my hip. The temptation was definitely there to get on my knees and suck her off right now but I resisted. There was something else I had in mind because Jenny was right I do enjoy a tight hole, I enjoy Robin's hole. Unfortunately this was when I realised it was a Friday and I was late for work.

"Shit!" I exclaimed. "I need to call into work." I found my phone on the floor, found my manager's mobile number in my contacts and rung it, taking the call to the bathroom. After three rings someone answered.

"Jack! Why aren't you here?" a voice on the phone angrily demanded.

"I...erm...I'm not feeling well David. Must have caught something last night. Very bad and very contagious. I've only woken up to be honest." I didn't particularly care for him or his so called banter either but I still felt bad lying to him.

"Come back to bed Jack, I need you inside me!" Robin had excitedly called from the other room giving the game away.

"Bollocks! You were up all night drinking and fucking with that girl weren't you?" Damn it, I didn't get a chance to explain before he just continued on. "Look, just take the day off. Fuck her as much as you want but its coming out of your holiday." David sounded slightly pissed but also seemed to understand as well. He was probably also surprised that out of all his employees to do this it was me, the least likeliest of candidates. "Just make sure you are in on Monday. No excuses!" Before I was able to thank him for not firing me he had hung up. I breathed a deep sigh of relief. It was going to make for an awkward Monday filled with gossip and questions but at least there will be a Monday at work.

I exited the bathroom to find Robin still naked and standing outside the door with a mischievous grin on her pale face. "Sorry," she said with an innocent tone. "Did I say something I shouldn't?" She came up to me letting her erect cock rub up against my hip and whispered in my ear, "Was I being naughty?"

The worry of losing my job had now passed over me, now I could focus on Robin again and pleasing her. "Yes you were bimbo, I think you need a good spanking as a punishment," I replied to her with a mischievous smile of my own.

Robin look pleased at the prospect. "Promises, promises" she sang sweetly to me.

My hand started from between her shoulders and traced down her back right down to her soft and supple asscheeks. I gave it a good firm squeeze followed by a mild spank which made a satisfying smack sound.

Robin flinched and happily gasped. "I was naughtier than that. Harder!"

Stroking her asscheeks I whispered "Patience Bimbo." I spanked her harder the next time. This time the smack was louder and my palm stung a little bit from the extra force I applied to the spank.

Robin gasped again and became weak at the knees. Placing her hands on the bed's metal footboard, she bent over and presented her ass to me. She looked back at me and whimpered, "Harder." I nodded and spanked her ass over and over again. Each spank was accompanied by a smacking sound and Robin's moans.

"Do you like that, you slut?" I asked.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Robin moaned. "Don't stop!"

However I did stop when I noticed her cheeks were quickly were becoming a bright hade of red.

"I appear to have left a red handprint on your bum," I told Robin, almost apologetically

Robin, on hearing the news, giggled innocently, "That means you own my ass now." She gave it a little suggestive shake. "Maybe you should claim your prize?"

"Is that right?" I asked as I teased my hard throbbing cock between her asscheeks, careful not to penetrate her hole just yet. "It sounds to me you also get a prize out of this though."

"What's that?" Robin asked out of curiosity.

"My cum filling up your slutty hole." I rubbed the tip of my cock around her hole, still not putting it inside her.

"Its hard to think straight..." Robin had to pause to bite her lip, "... when you are teasing my hole."

"You want this inside you, don't you?" My cock circled around the entrance to her hole, knowing it was driving her wild.

"Of course I do," Robin gasped.

I whispered in her ear, "Then beg."

"Please Jack. Please fuck my tight ass."

"You can do better than that," I told her.

"Please, I need your cock inside me pounding my tight hole."

"Pitiful, do you want my cock or not?" I was having too much fun with this.

"Use me! Breed me! Make me your filthy slut and fill me up! Just fuck my ass raw now!" Robin desperately shouted. If the people in the hotel rooms next door weren't awake, they were now. Satisfied by her begging, I slammed my entire cock hard inside her ass making Robin cry out in sheer pleasure. "Yes! Finally!" she screamed as she felt her asshole widen to accommodate my cock and my balls smacking against her ass.

Slowly I slid my cock out, making Robin feel my size and girth only to slam it back deep inside her again, making her knees tremble. From there I gave her ass a rough and deep fuck, giving her my entire length and grabbing onto her hips to keep us both steady. Robin moaned and screamed loudly with every thrust, gripping onto the footboard so hard it came slightly loose from the frame and rattled when my pace quickened.

It didn't take long for Robin to cum before I could even touch her slender cock. Leaking out, it formed a creamy white puddle beneath her. "Naughty slut!" I playfully growled as I grabbed hold of her hair and pulled it towards me. Her body fluttered with euphoria by the rough treatment.

"Yes! I'm such a filthy little slut!" she gleefully exclaimed as my cock thrust inside her harder and rougher than before, her asshole felt like it was stretching out as a result of my vigorous pounding.

"I'm going to flood your ass like the cumbucket bimbo you are!" I said with a vulgar spit.

Robin let out a carnal scream, "Yes Jack! Fill me up!"

I knew it wouldn't be long before I make true on my promise and flood her ass with cum. I could feel it travelling up my cock but I continuously kept pounding deep inside her asshole. I felt sweat pour from my forehead and falling into my eyes, stinging them. That however did not break my focus on Robin and fucking her ass.

Eventually Robin's carnal screams had transformed into tender little whimpers and her already weak knees gave in, making us both kneel on the floor but that didn't slow down my pace, quite the opposite it allowed me to use my hips more in my thrusting. "Jack!" she breathlessly cried out. "Jack, cum in me!" And as if those were the magic words, cum erupted wildly from my cock. Robin felt a huge creamy wave rush inside her asshole, filling her up to the point of overflowing. Her body intensely shook with sensuous delight as she let out the loudest euphoric scream yet as if she was saving her energy for this moment.

I slid my dick out slowly from her asshole and out of exhaustion collapsed on the floor. Robin joined me not long after, falling on top of me and right into my arms. We were both cuddled up to each other, out of breath and drenched in sweat.

"How do you do it?" Robin panted, still trying to catch her breath and gazing into my eyes. "How do you make me feel this good?"

"I don't know?" I honestly replied. "I could ask you the same."

"Well that's my job as a slut," Robin gleefully giggled. "I give you my holes to fill with cock and cum."

"I think there's more to it then that," I told Robin as my hands stroked her chest and nipples. "I think about you a lot." Robin sweetly smiled upon hearing this and was about to say something before the front door opened and Jenny stepped inside. Between the anxiety of losing my job and the intense fucking session with Robin, I didn't even realise she was gone.

"Well, well, well," Jenny said, seeing us cuddle and sweating on the floor. "I guessed I missed some of the fun." Robin looked at me and blushed. "We better get moving soon, I've only got another couple of minutes left for this room before we have to check out."

"Shame," I said looking at Robin. "I could do with a shower."

Robin giggled and whispered suggestively in my ear, "Maybe you could shower at mine?"

Jenny stood with her hands on her hips, "Whatever it is you plan to do, get dressed now unless you plan to go outside nude."

Robin grinned at the idea, "That does sound awfully tempting. What do you think Jack?" I, however, already had my boxers and trousers on. Robin crossed her arms and pouted, "You are no fun!"

"Sorry Robin but I would rather not have all the hotel see my cock and bollocks."

Robin rolled her eyes, "Ugh, fine!" She slipped on her hoody over her naked body, it barely covered her ass or cock. Every time she rose her arms to stretch her hoody rose up too, revealing everything. "I'm ready!" she sung.

"Then lets go," Jenny replied.

All three of us left the hotel room and took the elevator to the lobby. My eyes could not leave Robin's ass the entire time and she knew it, taking every opportunity to lift up her hoody to show me her cum filled hole. It didn't matter if other people were watching in the lobby, she was going to show off. I looked back at Jenny, she was smiling, looking proud of her protégé and her slutiness. We made it outside where a taxi was waiting to take Robin and I back to her University.

"See you later Robin," Jenny said with her arms around her, kissing her cheek. "Keep up the good work, you're becoming a good little slutty bimbo." Robin blushed and became overwhelmed with delight. Jenny pivoted to me, "It was good to meet you Jack," her hand stroked my already semi erect cock over my trousers. "Keep feeding Robin this and maybe I'll feed you mine again." She walked off waving goodbye to both of us and blew us a kiss, leaving us with the view of her ass swaying side to side has she strutted down the streets.

"Shall we get in?" Robin said, having opened the taxi door.

"I think we shall." I replied smiling.

Robin got in first, if only to show off her bare ass to me another time as she bent over to get in. I followed in after her, sitting next to Robin in the backseat.

"I had a lot of fun, thank you Jack," Robin sweetly smiled at me.

I returned with a smile of my own, "Well thank you for inviting me."

"Well of course I was going to invite you," Robin paused to fidget with her hands, she was nervous about something. "You make me feel great and not just because you fuck my mouth and ass real good." The taxi driver gave us a funny look after that comment but we ignored it. "You look at me how I want to be looked and treat me how I want to be treated." There was me thinking it was just about the sex but that was only part of it and part of me felt the same, that's why she doesn't leave my mind when I'm not around her. Robin nervously chuckled, "Sorry, didn't mean to get too serious on you after an ass fucking as intense as that."

"Nonsense," I kissed her lips. "I'm glad I'm getting to know you more." Robin returned the kiss, sliding her tongue into my mouth and I rubbed mine against hers. For the rest of the journey we made out in the backseat of a taxi until we arrived outside the University. We stepped out onto the pavement.

"This way," Robin grabbed hold of my hand and led me through the university. Many heads were turned, some in bafflement and some in lust, as she dragged me to her dormitory building. Taking the stairs up, Robin granted me an upskirt look of her hoody and the nothing she had on underneath. Eventually we had arrived outside her dormitory door. I was about to see what was on the other side and get a chance to know Robin better but first I needed a shower.

To be concluded