Robin's HyperPortal-PocketPussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was going to make them come today. That was what he'd said, right? That he was going to fuck them and he wanted them to come? They chewed their lip, trying to figure out any way they might have misunderstood, anxious that they'd be left disappointed by their own expectations again, but they were pretty sure that's what he'd said.

But he'd said he wanted them to come right away, as soon as he put his cock in. What if they didn't? Would he stop? Would he be disappointed? Would he punish them by not letting them have an orgasm after all?

What if it turned out that they were like Lauren, and couldn't get off from just penetration? They'd never tried to come that way before. Would he be offended? Would he just use them and leave them unsatisfied, like Lauren's holder did to her?

They squeezed their eyes shut and took a deep breath, trying to calm the anxieties pressing down on them, and then jolted up into a sitting position, remembering abruptly that they were supposed to text him their class schedule when they woke up.

They grabbed their phone and checked the time. It was still pretty early, and he wasn't online yet. They breathed a sigh of relief and sent him a couple of messages.

R _ Good morning. Classes today: Bio Lab 8:30-11, BioChem Lab 12-2:30.

They went to put their phone down, but as soon as their message went through, Sir's circle lit up green, like he'd opened the app when the notification came through.

S _ Good morning what? ;)

R _ Good morning sir??

S _ Very good :)

S _ Do all your days end so early? 3 yesterday, 2:30 today?

Robin hesitated, squirming. The truth was that they'd left their final class off again; they hadn't expected him to call them on it. They didn't want to tell a real lie, but their final class of the day was English--already their least favorite--and they couldn't stand the idea of sitting through an hour of bullshit about classic literature when they could be finally getting to come instead.

R _ No.........

S _ No...?

R _ Im supposed to have English 3:15-4:15 but I dont have to go

S _ You want to skip class to get fucked, you mean?

S _ Naughty. My money is paying for your education, you know. I don't want you wasting it.

Robin hadn't thought about it that way. Before they could decide how they felt about being reprimanded for skipping class, their train of thought was interrupted by a teasing brush of fingertips along their labia. They gasped in surprise and squirmed. Sir messaged them again.

S _ I'll forgive it this time since we didn't talk about it before and because I can see why you're having trouble making good choices right now ;) but don't do it again.

R _ Yes sir. Sorry

In response, rather than another message, the fingertips began to touch more firmly, massaging gentle circles into their sensitive skin. Robin rocked their hips and pressed the back of their hand to their mouth to muffle a groan of pleasure that still sounded too loud in the silence of the early morning.

A second later, the silence was broken by an even louder noise: the HP-PP app's phone-call jingle, blasting cheerfully from Robin's phone. They fumbled for the phone and quickly answered the call as Lauren groaned and rolled over in her bed.

"Good morning, Robin," Sir said. There was no video this time, only audio, which was a small relief, because Robin's hair was definitely a mess.

"Good morning," Robin said quietly. "Um, my roommate is still sleeping."

"Is she? I suppose you'd better keep quiet, then," Sir said, and then he pinched their labia between his thumb and finger, just sharp enough to send a shock of pain-pleasure through them, bringing them right to the edge of orgasm before he let go.

Robin clapped a hand over their mouth to quiet themself and flailed, rolling onto their stomach to hump their hips into the mattress, their whole body trying desperately to get any sensation at all to their needy bits to no avail. They managed to keep hold of the phone, not really out of any conscious desire to, but because their hand locked so hard around it that they didn't have a chance to drop it; Sir chuckled into their ear as he listened to their desperate wheezing and muffled whimpers.

"Oh, that was close, wasn't it? I can see your clit twitching. If I touched you there right now, I bet you'd explode. Imagine if I just got it between two fingers and started rubbing--"

"Sir," Robin whined miserably, pulling their pillow over their head to muffle the conversation, their hips rocking urgently against nothing. "Please don't."

"No? You don't want me to rub your clit?" he asked, sounding curious.

"I know you're not going to."

"I might," he said. "Once you've calmed down a little. Not right now, for sure." Robin groaned, and he chuckled again. "Come on now. Think about how good you're going to feel when I finally put my cock in you."

"I am thinking about it. That's kind of the problem," Robin muttered, and Sir laughed out loud.

"Alright. Where are you right now? Give me a number out of ten, like yesterday."

Robin bit their lip and shifted their thighs, trying to think. "Maybe an eight. It's...it's harder to know when you're not touching me," they said quietly, then inhaled sharply when fingers brushed over their tingling labia again. "Um. Yeah. An eight. Ah..." they shuddered and rolled their hips as Sir continued to touch them, trailing his fingers feather-light through their dripping folds. "Sir..."

"You're doing so well," Sir murmured, and they shuddered. "Only five minutes left on the call, and then I'll leave you alone for a bit, hmm? You can do this for five minutes, can't you?"

Robin groaned, their free hand knotting up in their quilt as his touch tormented them, never quite firm enough or near enough to their clit to really bring them closer to orgasm. Their cunt clenched desperately. When his finger dipped into it in response, just the tip, they had to bite back a whimper.

"What are you doing right now?" Sir asked after a moment, as his finger slipped back out of their needy hole and returned to tracing back and forth over their slit. "Laying in bed?"

"Kind of humping the bed," they admitted in an embarrassed mumble. "I really...fuck. I need to come so bad, Sir."

"You've gone this long, another twelve hours won't kill you," Sir said easily.

He fell silent for a while, just touching them, drawing more gasps and moans from them as they squirmed helplessly under the sheets. They alternately spread their legs and rubbed their thighs together, their body blindly seeking more stimulation in every way it knew how, but Sir was in complete control of what they felt.

"Alright, that's just about time," Sir said, and Robin groaned. They felt stupified, like their brain had leaked right out their cunt. When his fingers stopped touching them, they whimpered, and Sir chuckled at them. "I'll talk to you later, Robin."

"Yeah. Okay."

He hung up, and Robin remained where they were for a little too long, breathing heavily and sweating under the combination of blankets and pillows, their pussy aching to be touched again.

When they finally disentangled themself and sat up, they were met with Lauren's cross face glaring at them from the other bed. They jumped a little and flushed. "Oh. Um, did I wake you?"

"Yeah." Lauren looked them up and down. "When'd you get a holder?"

"Um. Just yesterday."

"He makes you call him 'sir'?" Lauren demanded. They shrugged. "That's kind of fucked up." She looked at them for a moment, and then, to Robin's relief, climbed out of bed and disappeared into the bathroom without asking any more questions.

***

The first class passed easily enough. It was a lab, after all, and Robin got wrapped up in the work of it so much that they even forgot for a little while what was awaiting them at the end of the day.

They got a sharp reminder at lunch. They hadn't even paid for their food yet when they felt a fingertip tease against their wet hole, making them jump and then press their knees together as they stood waiting in line at one of the cafeteria's self-serve cash registers. The student standing behind them in line gave them an odd look; they tried to smile back as normally as possible as the fingertip nudged and prodded, dipping teasingly into them and then slipping back out again.

By the time they paid for their food and sat down, Sir had worked his entire finger into them--slowly, torturously slowly--and their thighs were trembling with the urge to try and hump his hand into oblivion. Their pants would've been visibly soaked with fluids if it weren't for the HP-PP belt spiriting those away to, presumably, drip down Sir's arm instead. They bit their lip on a sigh of relief as they finally slid into a chair, and quickly pulled out their phone to text him.

R _ Im trying 2 eat :( :( :(

S _ I'm not stopping you.

His finger rotated slowly inside of them, caressing the walls of their sensitive cunt, and they hunched forward to try and hide a shudder of need that rocked their whole body, their eyes slipping shut. When their eyes opened again, they had another message.

S _ What are you eating for lunch?

R _ How are u typing????

S _ One-handed ;)

S _ So? What are you eating?

Robin responded by taking a picture of their food and sending it, thinking vindictively that they might as well at least make him pay to see a photo of their lunch if he wanted to know so badly when he was already tormenting them.

Sir sent back a photo in response, and they tapped to un-blur it without really thinking about it. The image that popped up was a photo of their own pussy, with Sir's finger knuckle-deep inside of it.

They squeaked and dropped their phone on a table, then scrambled to turn off the screen before any of the students around them turned to look. Once they were sure nobody was too bothered by their outburst and that nobody was looking their way, they carefully unlocked the phone, angling it in towards the wall as they brought up the picture again.

The sight immediately made their cheeks burn. Their cunt was gaping and dripping, leaving a sizable wet patch on the pillow that Sir had rested the HP-PP device against. Their flushed, swollen labia spread wide as if to welcome his finger, as if begging for more. Their engorged clit pushed up into the air demandingly.

They stuffed their knuckles against their mouth and curled their toes inside their shoes, the sight of their own arousal making their body convulse and squeeze around the intrusion of Sir's finger still resting inside of them. He immediately texted them.

S _ You like it :)

S _ I'll take more pictures for you later.

S _ Have to get back to work now. Enjoy your lunch ;)

His finger eased out of them as slowly as it had gone in, leaving them clenching on the empty air and trying not to visibly squirm in their seat or cry in frustration.

Eventually, they were able to gather themself enough to eat their lunch, though they didn't taste much of it. Then they had to hurry to their next lab. This one was a little more difficult; they couldn't get their mind off of their throbbing cunt, kept expecting the touch of fingers on them again. But the hours passed uneventfully.

They stopped in the bathroom on the way to their next class and looked at their phone, unsurprised to see that Sir had dropped more pictures into the chat, as promised--a total of three: one of just their pussy alone, dripping, gaping so wide that their hole was a visible little divot; one of Sir's hand resting next to it, not quite touching it; and the last one, the one that made their cunt clench down again, was a photo of what must be Sir's cock, his hand wrapped around it. Robin's pussy was in the background of the picture, dripping onto the desk, like a voyeur left to watch.

A message came in from him while they were staring at the picture.

S _ I see you're enjoying the pics ;)

S _ Just one more class left.

R _ I really dont have to go to english

R _ Kind of a waste of time anyway

S _ You're one of THOSE kinds of hard science majors, aren't you?

S _ What if I said I'm getting a Masters in English? ;)

R _ Id say ur rich enough to waste ur money on that if u want

S _ Very funny!

Robin chewed their lip, not sure if they had really offended him.

R _ Sorry I was just joking. That sounds cool

S _ I was joking, too. I'm not in the English program. But I think you wouldn't be any more impressed with the degree I'm actually getting.

R _ What is it like philosophy or something

S _ Or something ;) maybe I'll work on teaching you some respect for the humanities.

Robin rolled their eyes, then looked at the time.

R _ Shit I have to go to class. TTYL

They hurried out of the bathroom and up the three flights of stairs to the stuffy, over-heated room where their English class was held. They scooted through the door thirty seconds late, earning a frown from the professor, who was already speaking. They just mouthed a quick apology and slid into a seat towards the back of the room.

The class was the shortest on their schedule for the day, but it felt like an eternity. Every time Robin glanced at the clock, certain that the class must be at least half over, they found that only a few minutes had passed since they last looked.

They couldn't stop thinking about that last photo that Sir had sent, the one with his cock. They wanted to open their phone back up and look again, to remember what it looked like. It was pretty average size, they thought, but what did they know? They had never watched much in the way of porn, and everyone said that porn wasn't a good representation of the average anyway.

What would it feel like? When Sir had put three fingers in them, they'd felt so full...would it feel like more than that? Or would it be easier, because it was the shape that their body was meant to take? If they didn't come as easily as he wanted them to, would Sir rub their clit? Would he get mad and do something to, like, punish them?

They fiddled with their phone, and then--since they had the table to themself, quickly searched 'BDSM punishment'. The results were varied and intimidating. They opened up the HP-PP app again and hesitated before sending another message.

R _ What happens if I dont come???

S _ Do you really think that's a concern?

R _ I dont know but im worried about it :( will u be mad?

"Robin," their professor said from the front of the class, and they squeaked and dropped their phone loudly onto the table. Someone else in the class giggled, and they flushed.

"Sorry!" Robin said quickly.

"Put the phone away, please. What can you tell us about William Shakespeare's contributions to our modern vocabulary?"

"Um," they stuttered, sliding the phone into their pocket. "I don't...um..."

"Just name one example for me," the teacher prompted. "From the list of words you compiled. You did do the homework, didn't you?"

"Uh," Robin stuttered. "I maybe...I was busy."

"So that's a no?" the professor clarified. Robin nodded, their face burning with embarrassment. The professor sighed. "Why don't you stay after class, Robin, and we'll talk about that?"

"Um. I have an appointment after class."

"It'll only take a few minutes," the professor said. "I just want to review classroom expectations with you."

They slunk down in their seat and nodded.

The professor continued the class, asking other students for examples from the homework that Robin had skipped. Robin tried to look like they were paying attention and like they weren't absolutely mortified.

Then they felt something hot and blunt rub against the lips of their cunt, and were so startled that they nearly jumped out of their seat. It happened again--rubbing up and down, slipping over their clit too lightly to do more than tease them, prodding at their hole--and they realized what they were feeling in a rush of panicked arousal: Sir was rubbing his cock against them.

They fumbled for their phone but kept it under the table as they opened the chat, trying to avoid attracting the professor's wrath a second time. Sir had sent three messages since they'd put their phone away:

S _ I won't be mad. If that's what happens, then we'll figure it out together.

S _ But I really doubt that we'll have to worry about that.

S _ Maybe it will help if I warm you up a little first.

Robin quickly tapped out a reply, trying not to shift in their seat as the sticky cock slipped over their hole again.

R _ IM STILL IN CLASS!!!!!!!!!

S _ Don't worry, I won't make you come ;)

S _ Just getting acquainted.

Robin glanced up and saw the professor looking at them a little too closely, so they put their phone away again and grabbed their pencil, trying to look like they were taking notes. Sir's cock continued tracing up and down their slit, teasing them. Their nerves slowly began to ease, not necessarily because they were getting used to the idea of being fucked, but because it was nearly impossible to maintain their anxiety at the same level when the rub of Sir's cock was lighting their whole pussy up with pleasure.

They slunk down further in their seat and bit their lip to keep any sounds from escaping. They wanted to moan every time he passed over their clit; his touch there was feather-light, just enough to leave them tingling and feeling the heat of his skin, their hole fluttering and clenching on the air.

Sir's cock pressed against their hole, nudging just enough to stretch them, threatening to enter. They sucked in a breath and held it. If he'd changed his mind about waiting, there was nothing they could do about it; part of them hoped that he had, that he was about to start fucking them right there in class.

His cock pulled away again. Just teasing. They let out the breath, their thighs shuddering and squirming, their whole body pulsing with the need to come.

"And that's it for today," the professor said, circling what she had written on the board. "We'll cover the first act of Much Ado next class, and I expect everyone to participate, so think about whose lines you'll want to read. Robin, wait there for me, please."

Robin slowly packed away their empty notebook into their bag as the other students shuffled out. They slunk down in their chair when the professor approached. She raised a thin eyebrow at them.

"Now, Robin, I won't beat around the bush. I've seen plenty of students come and go from this class, and I know not everyone is jumping for joy to be in a required English class."

Sir's cock brushed against Robin's pussy again, and they shifted their knees and bit their lip. "I'm sorry," they blurted. "I just--I really did get busy. I won't do it again. Skip the homework, I mean."

"Mm. Just like you got too busy and didn't turn in your essay on time last week?" the professor asked, and Robin flushed. "And is that why you've missed three classes already this semester? Because you're so busy?"

"Um..."

"Listen, I don't expect you to suddenly start caring about Shakespeare, but there's a reason this class is on the list of requirements. If you would just put in a bit more effort..." she trailed off, staring at Robin. "Are you feeling alright?"

Robin nodded quickly, not saying anything, because Sir had pressed the tip of his cock against their hole again and was just leaving it there, like he enjoyed the feeling of their body clenching and grasping at it.

"Okay. Just give me a solid effort, alright? I think you'd be just as dismayed as me if you have to re-take this class, am I wrong?"

"Yeah. I mean, um, no, you're not wrong," Robin said quickly. "Listen, I really have to--I have an appointment, I gotta go."

"Alright. Go ahead."

"Thanks," Robin said, scrambling a bit too fast out of their seat. They tried their best to move normally as they walked out of the classroom, and not like someone with a cock pressed right up against their aching hole.