Robin's HyperPortal-PocketPussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as they were out of the room, they checked their messages.

S _ 4:30. Be ready.

Was that when he was going to--? It was already past 4:20. They flushed and started to hurry towards the stairs, then stopped. They couldn't walk all the way down the stairs like this, someone would definitely notice that they were walking funny...

They went to the elevator instead and hit the button, hoping that it would be waiting for them on the top floor already. Instead, the display lit up to inform them that the elevator was on the second floor and was going downwards.

Sir's cock slipped out of their hole to tease around their clit again, and they covered their hand with their mouth to muffle a groan, then quickly tapped out a message to him.

R _ Pls wait my prof held me after class :(

S _ Why? What did you do?

R _ Didnt do the homework :( :( :(

S _ Sounds like these are the consequences of your own actions, then.

S _ I'm calling you at 4:30 and then my cock is going in your pussy whether you answer or not. Better figure it out in the next five minutes.

Robin looked up at the elevator display. The elevator was on the first floor and finally heading up, but there was no way they were going to make it back to their dorms by 4:30, even if they made a dead sprint across campus.

They hurried down the hall, thinking first about hiding in the bathroom, but the idea of someone in the next stall over hearing them getting fucked was just too much. They stopped at an empty classroom, dithering--what if someone walked in?--and then they spotted a janitor's closet.

They opened the door and slipped inside, closing the door behind them quickly out of fear that someone would see them and ask what they were doing. It took a moment of groping in the darkness before they found the light and flicked it on.

The closet was small, but it was clean enough; they took a broom and propped it across the door, not sure if that would really do anything to stop someone from coming in, but at least it would give them some warning. Then their phone lit up. Sir was video-calling them.

They took a deep breath, then answered. As per usual, his screen was just a dark placeholder; after a second, their video expanded to take up the entire call screen.

"H-hi," they stammered, and then Sir's cock breached them, pressing all the way inside in one smooth stroke.

Robin cried out and fell to their knees on the floor of the closet, clapping a hand over their mouth.

"Yeah," Sir said on the other end of the call. "That's it. Oh, fuck, you're so tight, Robin."

"Sir," they whined, then groaned and dropped their phone to the floor so they could brace themself with that hand as he pulled out and thrust in again. The broom closet suddenly seemed a lot brighter, and their whole body was shaking, overwhelmed with how stuffed full they felt. "That's--that's--I'm--"

"Yeah? You ready to come?" Sir asked, fucking out and into them again in another smooth glide. "This is so fucking easy, having you in this little device, I can just--" he did it again, and they whimpered, envisioning what he meant: that he was holding the device in his hand, lifting it up and down on his cock like a toy. Their cunt clamped down tight on him and they gasped at the sharp shocks of pleasure going through them.

"Please, please, please," they begged, trying to keep their voice low.

"Is that a broom behind you? Where are you?" Sir asked.

"Janitor's closet," they admitted, then gasped as, instead of pulling out, he ground harder into them, his cock prodding away deep inside them. "Oh, fuck, please, Sir, please--oh--" he ground into them again, hard enough that they felt something--his pubic hair, maybe--brushing against their clit, and that was it; the tension inside of them released all at once in a thunder of pleasure as the orgasm took over, and all they could do was try to muffle their frantic whimpering in their hand as their body squeezed over and over again on the hard length of Sir's cock wedged inside them.

"Yeah," Sir groaned on the other end of the call. "Fuck yes. Just like that. You're coming so hard on my cock, I can feel you shaking inside. Oh, yeah--I'm gonna just..."

That was all the warning he gave Robin before he started thrusting into them again, pulling out and then pushing in, harder and faster this time. Each thrust drove an unwilling noise from Robin's throat, their thighs still trembling weakly and their spine jolting from the tail end of their orgasm; for a second they were too oversensitive, they almost asked him to stop, but then pretty quick it started to feel good again.

"Please," they choked out between their fingers as they felt another orgasm building, their body eager to make up for how long they'd been denied. "Oh, fuck, I'm--Sir, please, please--yes," they whimpered as an especially deep thrust sent them over the edge again, pleasure igniting like fireworks inside of them. "Yes! Yes! Oh, god, oh, fuck!"

"That's right." Sir was starting to sound strained himself. "That's so good, Robin. Fuck, you're clenching so hard--mm," he grunted, pressing deep inside of them again and then groaning as his cock began pulsing inside of them, filling them with hot come on the tail end of their orgasm.

Robin squeaked a little in surprise, although they knew better; the HP-PP device wouldn't allow them to get pregnant or to contract any diseases, so of course there was no need for Sir to use protection, but somehow they hadn't been expecting it. There was something about the sensation that was deeply satisfying, though--feeling his cock twitch and spill, the heat of his pleasure inside of them, evidence that he had enjoyed fucking them as much as they enjoyed being fucked.

He remained inside of them for a minute or so after. They panted into their hand, their whole body buzzing with endorphins, resisting the urge to just collapse the last inch or so to the floor and pass out.

"That was perfect," Sir informed them, sounding like he was still getting some breath back himself, though he was definitely more put-together than they were. Or maybe he just wanted to sound like he was. They flushed and carefully pushed themself to kneel upright, their knees shaking under them. "What do you think? Worth waiting for?"

"Y-yeah," they admitted, surprised at how rough their voice sounded. They hoped they hadn't been loud enough for anyone to hear. Then they felt a pair of lips close around their oversensitive clit and yelped. "Sir!"

"Mmm?" he hummed, sucking and licking at them. They threw themself back against the wall of the closet, their whole body squirming, feet kicking, instinctively trying to get away from the overstimulation, but nothing they did brought them any relief.

"It's too much, please--ungh," they grunted as he rubbed his fingers firmly against their cunt, which was still feeling a little empty from the lack of his cock. "I--I don't--ohhh..." they stopped protesting, partly because it clearly wasn't helping and partly because they were afraid of being overheard, but also because they kind of did want to see if he could make them come again.

It took a few minutes--an awkward few minutes, with mostly silence and idle humming noises on his end, leaving them to gasp and groan--but finally the firm pressure against their hole and the tongue against their clit scraped a third orgasm out of them, wringing the last of the energy from their body and leaving them crumpled in the corner of the closet.

"That's it," Sir said as they finally stopped shaking. "Good job, Robin. You did really well."

"Mmgh," they protested, then grabbed for their phone with numb fingers. It took a few tries to pick it up off the floor. "I dropped the phone. You couldn't even see me."

"I could hear you," Sir assured them, sounding more than satisfied. They flushed. They could feel the slow slide of his come dripping out of them, and it made them shudder. "Now," Sir said, "We have a few minutes left on this call, so let's talk about how I'm going to make sure you stay on track with your homework..."