Robin's Journey Pt. 02

Story Info
Robin's continuing adventures with her uncle.
1.5k words
4.19
7.3k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Memorial Day weekend went off without a hitch, the party was a success and everyone appreciated the newly remodeled deck. There were about 100 guests, so it was not too difficult to sidestep Robin. The new project at work had kicked into high gear and the summer flew by as I was overloaded and stressed. Thankfully, the annual Labor Day family vacation was coming up. Every year, members of the family chip in and rent a big condo at the beach where everyone comes and goes on their own time table. Due to my workload, I was not able to go for the entire week, but managed to leave Thursday at lunchtime, giving me a 3 day weekend which I was looking forward to. The first part of the drive was rather mundane as I was on the phone wrapping up work items before disconnecting for the holiday weekend.

As I made my way to the shore house, my wife called and asked when I would be arriving. I told her I was about 30 minutes out. She replied someone would meet me at the house as the rest of the clan was headed back to the beach for the remainder of the day. Moments later my phone rang again and it was Robin, inquiring about my timing. I mentioned my time frame and she said "step on it, there is a surprise waiting for you when you arrive".

After parking in the lot behind the house, I grabbed my duffle bag and made my way into the house and upstairs. As I hit the top stair, I called "hello" to which Robin replied, "down the hallway, last bedroom on the left". I made my way down the hall and peeked in the bedroom, where I saw Robin on the bed being fucked doggy style by a guy I had not seen before. "Thank God you're here she said, he's not going to hold his load much longer". "Get your pants off and slide under me so I can suck your cock and you can suck my clit", David's going to give you a sweet treat to eat out of me."

In a flash, I was naked, beneath her and running my tongue over her clit, cunt lips and David's cock as he pumped away at her gaping cunt. "Fuck, this is hot", David said. Within moments I could see his balls tighten and his cock started to throb as he let out a series of primal moans and grunts, which let me know he was filling Robin's cunt with his baby batter. I had forgotten that while David was pumping Robin's cunt, she was slobbering on my cock.

When his balls were empty, David pulled his cock out and I grabbed his legs, pulling his cock to my mouth to lick him clean. I then turned my attention to Robin's full cunt and glued my mouth over her opening and began to suck all David's baby batter from her. The sensations of being fucked and having her cunt eaten clean sent her over the edge and she had a sweet orgasm which prompted me to unload into her hungry mouth.

Once both of us got our fill of sweet sperm, we quickly cleaned up and Robin and David headed for the beach. I got changed, grabbed a beer and followed a few blocks behind. Arriving at the beach, I found the clan and settled in, Robin and David were playing in the water and nobody was the wiser for our afternoon tryst.

Two days later, we needed groceries, as I am an early riser, I offered to do the shopping. Robin chimed in that the house was low on tequila and asked to come along so she could hit the liquor store while I was shopping, of course David tagged along.

On the drive to the strip mall where the grocery and liquor stores were, Robin and David sat in the back seat and their hands and lips were all over each other. I reminded them it was only a 10 block drive and we did not want David walking through the store with a visible hard on in his shorts. As she sat up, Robin looked at David and said "I'll take care of you on the way back to the house".

Once back in the car, true to her word, Robin stroked David's cock through his shorts and then had him slide them down to give her access to his cock. As she was lowering her mouth to start sucking, she said to me "drive slow and take the long way". True to her word, Robin wasted no time in slurping up and down on David's cock to extract every drop of sperm from him as quickly as possible. The sounds of her slurping and his moaning were driving me crazy and making it difficult to concentrate and drive. Within a few blocks from the house, David could hold back no longer and sent several spurts down Robin's throat. When she had licked his cock clean and he tucked himself back into his shorts, I looked in the rear view mirror towards Robin and asked "what about the driver?" Looking at me through the mirror, she winked and licked her lips and said "don't worry, I'll take good care of you".

The balance of the Labor Day weekend was rather uneventful sexually and Robin's promise to take care of me failed to materialize. However, fast forward a few years and Robin is planning her wedding. David (aka, flavor of the month) was replaced by Byron, who was a great guy and Robin was crazy about him.

The wedding was held in a rural area at a winery. The reception hall was an old barn that had been refurbished and both families pitched in for 2 days to decorate it, set up the tables and chairs and set up the bar. Everyone was in a great mood, especially Robin and the glow on her face told me our time together was to be no more.

The day before the wedding, I put on my running shoes, grabbed my phone and ear buds and was headed out of the hotel we were staying at (along with a lot of family members) for a run when my phone rang...it was Robin. "Whatcha doin" she asked. "Headed out for a quick run, then to breakfast" I replied.

"Stop up to the 6th floor, I have a surprise for you" she said.

Not wanting to be seen, I snuck up a stairway and knocked on Robin's door. She answered wearing a robe from the hotel and said, "Byron is out with the groomsmen playing golf. He wanted a blowjob before he left, but I fucked him instead". She then undid the sash and opened the robe. She was naked underneath. With a smile she said, "breakfast is served".

I walked over to her, dropped to my knees and began to rub and kiss her thighs. I could smell her freshly fucked pussy mixed with the aroma of cum. We moved over to the desk so she could steady herself and I had her put one of her feet on the chair for better access. I leaned down and started kissing the foot that was on the chair, kissing each toe, then taking them into my mouth while running my hands up and down her legs.

I dropped to my knees in front of her and began kissing my way up her legs as my hands found their way to her breasts. Her hands reached down and guided my head up towards her pussy and as my mouth neared the swollen lips, she shifted her hips forward, gluing her pussy to my open mouth.

I ran my tongue from her ass to her clit, parting her lips wider, then slowly circling her clit with my tongue while alternating with probing her pussy to open it up. She pulled my head tighter to her and I could feel her contracting her muscles, pushing the cum closer to my mouth. Sensing she was ready, I opened my mouth and glued it to her, and began sucking while one hand rubbed her clit.

The sensations caused her to begin rocking her hips as low moans escaped her. I kept up the sucking pressure and increased the tempo on her clit. I glanced up to see her head thrown back and knew she was close. Knowing that, I pulled my mouth off her and slid 2 fingers deep inside with my thumb working her clit. In short order she announced she was cumming and I felt her pussy spasm and could feel her legs go weak. I held her from falling as she convulsed through waves of her orgasm. As she came down, she brought her foot from the chair onto the floor and sat on the edge of the bed.

I stood and leaned in to kiss her and slid my tongue into her mouth. She began sucking my tongue as my hands cradled her head. Breaking the kiss, I looked her in the eyes and said "that was quite the nice surprise". "That wasn't the surprise," she said, then reached for her phone. She sent a text that said "NOW", and I looked at her with a puzzled look on my face. "The real surprise will be here in just a minute" she said as she rose from the bed and walked to the door.

To be continued...