Robin's Rescue Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LiseKLord
LiseKLord
204 Followers

What set me on fire was the feeling of shame and disgust. It practically swallowed me up. How could I let this happen? I mean I did hear that voice in my head that commanded me to turn up and obey. I couldn't resist it! But there was still that part of me that was a good girl...okay, at least knew what a good girl should do and how she should act. She was disgusted, just like she had been that first time he came in my mouth. I SHOULD have felt like puking. I burned with humiliation. Even now I can feel my cheeks burning just remembering.

And at the same time, I felt such incredible freedom! I acted like a cheap whore (no disrespect to Beauty who isn't cheap nor a whore in my view!). I was equal parts aroused and appalled. I knew I would do it again in a heartbeat, again and again. It was what I deserved. It was what I was. I might have got nothing out of the fuck, but inside I was horny well into the night when I finally discovered masturbation and had my first ever orgasm.

I had many more orgasms over the next few weeks, all at my own hand, as I thought about naughty situations of submission. I even learned the words dominance and submission and started reading online. I think I darn near wore my pussy out.

When Mom wasn't around which was most of the time, I walked around the apartment naked, stuck things in my pussy and sometimes even tried whipping myself with a belt. It didn't work very well. I even started going out in the evening wearing no panties hoping that some guy would just take me and fuck me.

The week before his graduation my "boyfriend" who had not talked to me since the first fuck, told me he would pick me up for the whole weekend on Friday. He ordered me to be ready in the parking lot and to not bother bringing clothes.

Getting away was easy. Dad had never been in the picture. I think I was the result of busted condoms. LOL. Mom was a party girl who was never around and didn't really give a shit about me. I'm not sure she even noticed when I finally left home. Haven't spoken to her since.

So Friday afternoon, I hopped in his car and stripped off my sun dress. I had nothing underneath. I was becoming a slut. The boy grabbed the dress and my sandals and locked them in the trunk.

"This weekend you are my slave, cunt." I'm not sure he even knew my name. But then, as you know, I'm kind of turned on by only having an identity assigned to me.

"Yes, sir." What else could I say? I think I knew his name, but I wasn't sure. He was a grade above me, so I was dirt in high school terms anyway. This weekend he would be completely above me. LOL.

Anyway, this cabin was about two hours away. On the way he made me unzip him and suck his cock. Our only stop was when he pulled over so he could 'lose control' without losing control and killing us. :)

The first thing I noticed when we pulled up was another car beside the small building. "Holy shit!" I thought, "Is someone else here?" A spike of terror hit me, but I didn't say anything. My D&S reading had taught me it wasn't my place.

My BF dragged me out of the car squeezing my arm tightly. Two guys spilled out of the cabin at the sound of the car door slamming. "Told you guys I would bring you a graduation present! This slut is ours all weekend. She will do anything we fucking want, anytime without protest. Right, slut?"

"Yesssir"

"Crawl to my friends and beg to suck them, fuck them and promise them anything they want."

I dropped to my knees on the path. The small stones hurt my knees, but I had a feeling that before the weekend was over a lot of other parts of me would hurt a lot worse.

I reached the first and bowed at his feet. "Please Sir, use me anyway you like. I will suck you and fuck you and jerk you. Please use me as your cumdump slave."

It's funny. I was terrified when I started that short speech, but the words calmed me. They reminded me of what I was, or at least wanted to be. This was a first step in my training.

I repeated the same speech for the second guy. Then all three surrounded me. Someone grabbed my hair (conveniently already in a nice grippable pony tail) and pulled my face up. Then each one spit on me with everything they could muster.

"You are just sex meat to us. No speaking unless we ask you a direct question. Any slow response or refusal will result in a beating."

With that they went to three deck chairs on the veranda, pulled down their pants.

"Suck!"

I crawled to the nearest one and leaned over his cock. The boy grabbed my pony, lifted my face and slapped me, hard. "I feel teeth, bitch and you will be swallowing them along with my cum!" I nodded and went to work.

I still didn't really have a lot of experience and so far no one had given me any direction. I realize now that I was a pretty poor cocksucker back then, but then these boys hadn't much more experience either, and they did have teenaged hormones bursting out of their pants. It wasn't long before I swallowed my first mouthful of cum. Number 1 spit on me again and I shuffled off to number two.

He slapped me first, as well. So creative, these boys. "When I cum, hold it cunt. I want to see it." Again I went to work. Little style, but lots of energy and soon my mouth was swimming in cum. I knelt upright and opened my mouth. To my horror he had pulled out his cellphone and started snapping pictures.

I wanted to turn away and almost did, but remembered what they said about beatings. My face must have gone beet red with embarrassment...and excitement. Would they share these pictures? Of course they would! Probably every boy in the graduating class would see them, have a copy of them. And I bet some of my classmates would get them as well. They would make me a meme with words like "Force me to my knees, Master."

I began to shake and feel faint at the thought. But I could also feel my pussy began to drip onto the floor. Such a fucking slut! Now, I would be the Senior Class Blowjob Queen next year. I bet every boy would be hitting on me and I couldn't imagine myself refusing. And I would be hated by every girl in my class. Me, who few people ever noticed, would be walking down the hallways with everyone knowing and whispering behind my back, or shitting all over me wherever I went. I would probably get the crap beaten out of me in the girls bathroom, and maybe even raped by some of the lezzies.

Kneeling there, cum filled mouth open, camera clicking, I came without even touching myself! Groaning and thrashing I toppled over spilling #2's juice.

The boys jumped up and started slapping and kicking me for this terrible sin. They dragged me to my knees and made me lick up all the juice, then BF took me over his knee and gave me a vicious spanking for several minutes, I think until his hand got sore. I thrashed and squirmed and soon was yelling with tears steaming down my cheeks. But at least I had enough presence to not cry "NO", or "STOP". That would have just led to a worse beating.

When he finished he dumped me on the floor and said, "You still haven't done my cock, you filthy slut." Then he turned to #2. "She seemed to like the photos, dude. How about you make a movie of this?"

And that's what happened. When BF was ready, he pulled out and shot his load all over my face with cameras rolling. "Turn to the camera, bitch." I did. "Did you like getting my cum all over your face?"

"Yessir!" I said, meaning it.

"How many loads is this, cunt?"

"Three, Sir."

"In case the folks don't recognize you, say your name, loud and proud."

That was the only time that weekend that I nearly balked. Certainly I hesitated. But then I said my name.

"Louder!"

I did so. The recording ended. The boys pulled up their pants and went inside in search of food or beer or something. I collapsed on the deck and started to cry. My sense of loss and humiliation was intense. This was everything I had ever wanted, but it was overwhelming and terrifying. The fantasy turned reality was hard and scary. I had taken a first step down a road and knew there would be no turning back. I was now a slave, untrained and raw, maybe, but I was a slave. Whatever career aspirations I might have had had gone. Maybe the only career hope I had left would be to become a whore, meaning just a paid slave.

Cum and spit covered, legs running in pussy juice, tears leaking from my face I fell asleep right there on the hard wood.

But Master, when I woke up I had an overwhelming feeling of peace. My doubts and apprehensions had evaporated. I knew for sure what I was whereas before I had only suspected.

Master, you asked me to write about when I knew and how my slavery started. If you wish, I can detail all of my experiences, but I wish to finish this before your return.

I expect you can guess how the rest of the weekend went. I was fucked a lot and sucked so much that my jaw ached. They made me do my business outside, sleep on the floor and bathe in an icy cold stream. I was spanked and slapped and one, time flogged with a belt to the point of bleeding. It was horrible and glorious. I never did have another orgasm. Maybe I didn't let myself to not give them the satisfaction. A last bit of resistance? I don't know.

The next school year went pretty much as predicted. I spent a lot of time on my knees under the football stands, got beat up by spiteful girls a few times, ate lunch alone always. The only memorable change in my schedule came when one girl made me go down on her. That was new and quite lovely. For one thing, she treated me kindly. Oh, I still had to do her, I couldn't refuse, of course. But she didn't call me names, even coached me on how to do it well and thanked me afterwards. I wished she had used me again, but she didn't.

On the day of my graduation one of my male teachers approached me after the ceremony. "I'm not your teacher anymore, so it's my turn. Meet me at my car in 20 minutes." I guess he knew.

Well, my mom hadn't shown for the ceremony, so I had nothing holding me. I turned in my cap and gown and went to find him. He kept me for a week, used me in every way possible including taking my anal cherry. But I am grateful to Mr. S. I was his prisoner, at least in my own mind, but he was not harsh. In fact he taught me how to give oral sex properly. I learned techniques and changing pace under his coaching, I learned how to tell if I was doing it right just by the feel of the cock itself. I let the murmurs of the man and the changing of the cock itself when to speed up and slow down. He also showed me that fucking could be so much more than the missionary bang bang of boys. He made me learn how to bathe him, massage him for real as well as for foreplay. He taught me how to serve as a maid as well. And he never beat me.

Funny, I never learned anything from him in school, but he was my greatest teacher that week.

When he released me I went home, grabbed some clothes (but no underwear), stole some of my mom's shit and her hidden sugar bowl cash. I pawned her stuff and then bought a one way bus ticket here.

For a few months I bounced around. I danced for awhile in a cheap strip club where I had to fuck the greasy manager anytime he wanted. I had no fixed address. Sometimes I slept in the bar, sometimes I went home with a guy or even one of the other dancers. A couple of them were at least bi or lez. I learned three way sex, so I guess it was a useful time. I suppose I just let myself swim in a sea of sluttiness, letting it reshape me.

Then I discovered the Nightmare BDSM Club. Do you know it? I started dropping by on my off nights, dressing barely at all and letting myself be picked up by anybody who cared. Dangerous, I know. Stupid, I know. I was lucky to not have been hurt, gotten sick or even killed. I know, I know, I know! But I had neither Master nor Mistress to look out for me and I didn't know how to take care of myself.

At the Nightmare I learned about suspension, how to take whippings and how to tell a good whip wielder from a poor one. I had a lot of sex but never found my master.

You ordered me to write about my cravings. I learned a lot about that at the Nightmare. I do crave shaming and verbal abuse. It's hard to believe I can still feel that, but I do. The things you did to me yesterday, calling me 'it', denying me your cum until Beauty had it first, refusing to fuck me...it was intensely arousing. That's when I knew you understood.

I think I am also a pain slut, at least to a degree. Whipping me while Beauty used the vibrator almost made me pass out. I know there will be times when I earn a harsh whipping or other painful punishment, but my craving is for sensual pain.

And I would be happy to feel your piss on me anytime. It's such a shameful thing! I like being exposed and humiliated in public and am happy to be shared, but only at your command. I know that I am a terrible slut, but you own my body now, so I am your slut only. You decide who fucks me and how.

So those are the cravings. I hope you will find them acceptable. Of course, as your slave, my cravings are irrelevant. Do with me as you will.

I learned all this at the hands of various doms and dommes at the club.

To finish the story quickly, I think I hear your car in the drive, one Saturday night at the Nightmare, He (last master) walked in. After a bit of play in one of the rooms, he practically dragged me out of the club. Outside he bound my hands and then tied a rope around my neck and took me home. I was locked in his basement for about a year, chained in some way, sometimes caged for a day or more at a time. Like I told you he couldn't get it up, so I paid for that time after time. I loved serving, but hated him. It was a time of deep despair. Some days I wished he would kill me.

When he took me to Legendary, it was my first time out of his dungeon. And then on the last day I met you, Master. It was as if the sun had come out. I felt that you had looked into my soul and really knew me. You would use me but also value me. I don't need 30 days, Master. If you want to send me away after a month, so be it. It won't be my choice. It will be yours. But you are the Master, so you decide.

Yours in every sense for as long as you will have me,

robin

There were tear stains on this last page, as poignant and powerful a signature as I had ever seen.

Through the whole time I was reading, she barely moved. From time to time I looked at her and saw that her breathing was shallow, apprehensive. She had put her whole life in my hands with her words. Robin feared my disgust, my rejection, the silly girl. She kept her head down, so she did not notice the tears welling in my own eyes. This might be the dream woman I didn't even know I had been seeking.

"Stand up and turn your back to me," I ordered gruffly. part of me just wanted to hold her tenderly, but more of me knew I had to exert mastery first. I reached into the sex shop bag beside me and pulled out a full set of top quality leather cuffs. I roughly grabbed a wrist and buckled the it on tightly, then did the other.

"Stand on the table." I repeated the procedure on her ankles.

"On the floor, kneel down, face on the floor, hands by your ankles. Spread your legs as wide as they will go." I pulled out the spreader bar adjusted the width to match her amazingly broad spread and hooked all her cuffs to the eye bolts. She was now bound hands to wide spread ankles, ass up and available. She looked so absolutely beautiful!

I pulled out the brand new flogger and played with her awhile, first teasing and almost tickling. Then I started striking her nicely reddening butt rapidly but not too hard, occasionally delivering a swat to her glistening cunt. She jumped a bit now and then, but never resisted, and the sounds she made were the most stirring I had heard in a long time. Finally, I dropped the flogger and squeezed a dollop of lube into her anal crack. I massaged it into her hole.

Undressing over her I said in what I hoped was a masterly voice, "Time to claim the last of your holes for my own, slave Robin." She groaned into the floor.

Kneeling behind her I stroked my cock with lube and gently started to slide it in to her ass. I needn't have held back. Clearly she had been trained well back there. My arousal grew at the tightness there. Yes, entry was not hard, but her ass was still tight, I let a few groans of my own escape. Now and then I swatted her cheeks. I could see her hands down by her ankles, her fingers stretching and straining, grasping for something that was not there.

I picked up my pace, raising up over her back so her face was being forced ever harder into the floor. Her moans took on the rhythm of my thrusts.

I had already come twice this day, so this wasn't a short fuck. When I finally felt my balls tighten, we had been at it a good long time. Sweat was pouring down my face and chest, and her whole body was bright red. I think I shouted as I burst into her ass. I know I felt pins and needles in my face almost like when your foot falls asleep. It's as if all of my body was focused on the tip of my cock and there was no blood left anywhere else in my body. It's a feeling that rarely comes to me,only with exceptional orgasms.

I pulled out and lay beside her on the floor gasping... I didn't want to fall on her bound body. I might have broken her!

Face to face I could see tears in her closed eyes. She murmured softly. I drew closer and heard her repeating, "Thank you, thank you, thank you."

When I had recovered I unhooked her. Through all of this I had said nothing other than the first orders.

I told Robin to sit on the edge of the table, knees spread and looking at me. She complied, of course. Her face was painfully red on the side where I had been pounding her into the floor as were her knees. It was a nice reminder how she took her submission and discomfort well without letting it interfere with her pleasure. Maybe it enhanced it even. I sat back in my chair, laying down a shirt to keep the seat clean.

I held up the papers and stared at her with more hardness than I felt. Okay, I felt no hardness at all anywhere in my body any more.

"Robin, this is an incredible, beautiful and I think honest essay. Thank you for following my orders so thoroughly. These words make me not only want to be your Master, but the Master you deserve.

"I have fucked you in all three holes and claimed your body. But I now want something more, something I want you to give only if your are willing. This has to be your gift to me and me alone.

"Stare into my eyes and masturbate in whatever way you wish. I want the gift of your orgasm. I will be able to tell if you are giving it freely or if these words have all just been a story to placate me. Convince me that you really belong to me."

Robin began by playing with her breasts. They were not large, but they had a lovely shape and pert small pink nipples, just as I like them. In fact, they were pretty perfect in my view. Her breath became a little shorter as she gently squeezed and then tugged on the nipple pulling it to even fuller hardness. Her right hand left her breast and very slowly and sensuously slid down towards her vagina. Clearly this girl enjoyed sensual touch as well as the kiss of the flogger.

Once or twice her eyes closed as her fingers penetrated her folds, only to snap open as she realized she was disobeying orders. I couldn't really fault her, though, for her actions seemed pleasurable to me three feet away.

She began working her vagina and clit tenderly at first. Before long she was picking up the pace and increasing pressure. The ass fucking had clearly gotten her going. She was adorable as she jilled away. But the nicest part was was the way her face changed. Her mouth fell open as her breath shortened. Her eyes kept locked on mine, but I could see her pupils dilate with the increasing pleasure. Tiny mews began to fill the air shifting to a kind of "unh, unh, unh" as she climbed ever higher up the mountain. When she finally came, it was explosive, liquid and magnificent. Her face contorted and she screamed, but never broke eye contact.

LiseKLord
LiseKLord
204 Followers