Robin's Rescue Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LiseKLord
LiseKLord
205 Followers

As she came down, she slid down to her knees, still looking at me and again whispering, "thank you, thank you, thank you".

I slipped to my knees and kissed her slowly and deeply. She was shaking like a leaf. I picked up her slight body and sat back down in my chair enfolding her in my arms. We were one.

I don't know how much later it was, but in time I stirred. I returned her to the floor on her knees.

I picked up the slave contract and handed it to Robin. She signed her one word name. I took it back and scrawled my own signature.

I reached once more into the bag. "This is only temporary, for the 30 days. After that I have no doubt we will be choosing your permanent ones together, one for daily use and one for nights on the town, as it were."

I pulled our a 11/2 inch dark red collar with a single ring. Hanging from the ring was a tag reading Slave Robin.

"Will you willingly wear my collar, Robin?" She could not speak, but nodded in assent and then turned from me so I could buckle it around her neck. It felt like a sacred moment. I embraced her from behind and cupped her breasts. She let her head fall back into the crook of my neck. "I am yours, Master," she sighed.

I whispered into her ear. "Let me give you one more small gift, girl. My name is Finn."

"Thank you, Master Finn."

LiseKLord
LiseKLord
205 Followers