Robin's Secret Site

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While he could have easily just sat back, take it and let this mature stunner tire herself out with this ride on his member, The Girthmaster was too much of a pro to just do a half-assed performance here. A grip of her waist before the Australian hunk began to slam his cock deep and hard up into that dripping American snatch of his rookie co-star. His moans got that extra hint louder as he pounded away into her snatch, making her lean towards him as her big tits rubbed against his grinning face. The smack of her butt into his thighs was sharper too as he turned things up and notch and made sure the camera filming this all just a few feet away got to see her being put to a far hotter use than just some early morning news coverage she'd built a life around for all the years before now.

"OH FUCK! HOLY FUCK! OH FUCK!! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" Meade gasped out, a turn of the head so she could look back down at herself as she got railed hard like the dirty porno slut she was claiming to be in the first place. Her hair bounced away as strands fell over her face and her finger slightly dug into her co-star's skin as she got bucked along his pounding dick. The pace was quick and hard, making loud cracks ring out when his crotch and heavy balls collided with her smooth, tanned skin. "FUCK! OH SHIT! OH FUCK! FUCK! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" Another look with her mouth hung open as a little bit of drool dripped from the corner of her wrecked lips to go with the shine of sweat across her stunning features. The telling signs that this round of action was way too much for someone probably only used to finishing off men with her mouth in an encounter, or rare moments of taking someone in bland missionary for a few minutes.

That was only further proven when her head soon tilted back as she let out long and shameless moans. Shuddering on that huge dick so she couldn't even bounce on him if she wanted to. Rammed hard to go right into a powerful orgasm that was easily the best in her long life and it didn't even come close to any previous lover, including her husband. Best of all, the stud going balls deep into her snatch just groaned and kept on thrusting so she got fucked through that peak. The camera got to enjoy her in the full throws of passion as he drilled her twat. Only easing off when she groaned and came back down to Earth. Allowing him to pull out and show the soaked state of her gaped-wide pussy along his prick still being hard and ready for some more of his new co-star.

"Holy... Holy fuck!!" Robin panted as she stayed against him with her hands on his chest. "That... That was... Fuck!!" She said with a seductive laugh. "One Hell of a high bar to set for other videos I do!" She admitted, sounding like she thought it was all over.

"Babe, we're not even done yet..." Girthmaster bragged, making her look back and stare when he smacked her juicy butt with his thick shaft.

"Y-You're still hard?? There's no fucking way!!" Robin was in shock but offered no resistance when he lifted her off his lap, making her kneel on the couch they'd been fucking on.

"Yes way, babe... Guess your lucky hubby is more of a one-pump-and-done guy?" The hunk teased, moving across the room as he picked up a bottle of lube from off-camera. Coming back as she was up on all fours.

"I don't know what you're talking about!" She lied, forgetting her earlier confession. Her attention was elsewhere as she let out a gasp as he poured out some of the lubricant onto her rounded cheeks and let it drip down the crack.

"Sure, babe..." Girthmaster smirked, not buying it one bit but his focus was on preparing the last of her holes to test out. Pushing a lubed-up finger against her backdoor. He felt the unsurprisingly vice-like tightness of her backside that likely wasn't used to any action at all. A deep groan left her when he slid into her and slowly eased the digit in and out to work the lube into her rump.

"Uhhhhh! Fuck... There's no... UHHHH! Way that fucking dick... MMMM! Can fit back there!" It sounded like Robin was trying to convince herself. Her body was layered in sweat, her hair a mess and her make-up ruined but still wearing a fetish mask to hide who she was. But it didn't cover up the fact her ass was getting fingered and taking his digit to the knuckle as he pumped for a good minute before he pulled out. Taking a moment to stroke lube over his famously thick dick. A quick walk to grab the camera again before he got into position behind her as she, for another telling display, remained on her hands and knees like a good slut. Ready to take the fucking she deserves.

"J-Just try and go easy on... M-MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AHHHHHHH FUCK!!" She roared with a mix of pleasure and a hint of pain as that huge cock pushed into her snug asshole. Breaking in her thick backside for the first time, something the man she's married to has never gotten to experience before. He skilfully worked that huge dick in and out of her booty as she jolted forward from the firm thrusts. A motion that showed his experience as he allowed her a bit of time, but not too much, to adjust to having her backdoor split open just like he'd done to her throat and her snatch in the lead-up to this even filthier action.

"AHHHHH FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!! AAAAAAHHHH FUUUUUUUUUCKK!!" Her head hung down for a long moment with her long brunette and at this point, sweat-soaked hair swaying in time with the jiggle that her big tits were doing as they hung. Fingers clawed at the seating she was on as got fucked doggy style. Every gasp and moan was recorded along with the just as red hot sight of her juicy ass rippling as she took his thickness. If she was at risk of her husband finding out about her cheating ways, let alone her secret e-girl career, then the chances of it were about to skyrocket with the way her asshole was going to be left wide open even just from this amount of huge dick being rammed into her.

The stud behind her only now started to break out into a sweat to leave his toned frame more desirable than ever. Groaning as he enjoyed that tight grip of her back passage all along his rod as he firmly thrust in and out. Fitting himself in deeper into her booty as her tunnel spread to accept him. Showing once again that his instincts about her being made in more ways than one to take a huge cock like this were extremely true. Her ass handled more of his rod than many proper, seasoned porno whores could ever dream of taking. And although her voice carried a hint of pain from having her virgin asshole split apart, her loud moans showed all he needed to worry about was putting on a commanding show.

"FUCK! AHHHHH FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!!" Not exactly the kind of confident public speaking skills that helped make her the lead anchor of Morning Express for so many years. But some might say a far more fitting use of her and her curvy body as she moaned out between loud cursing. Getting off on being fucked up the ass from behind without even a hand between her legs to stroke at her pussy as it dripped juices down her thighs. "FUCK! FUCK!! MMMMM FUUUUUUUUCK!!" Her eyes behind the lacy mask she still had on were glazed over, lost in lust as her head was turned to stare over her shoulder. Giving the camera a bonus lewd sight to record along with the constant wild jiggle her booty was doing no matter if it was a thrust in or some of those fat inches being eased out just to ram back into that fuckable asshole.

As if having both her lower holes in a gaped wide state would be a hard question to explain to her husband, she had a new bit of sinful evidence left on her when the hunk hammering her from the back drove his hand onto her juicy cheek. The sharp spank rang out but not just hitting her once. A round of slaps in between those deep strokes as the minutes passed and he stuffed his thickness deep into her rump. So the red handprint was clear to see on her tanned rump and likely wouldn't vanish for a good day or two. Just adding to the appearance that she was now a true fuck-for-money whore like all the other e-girls on the site she secretly posts content on.

The camera aimed straight down for a perfect POV shot of that fat backside being rammed with a thick cock. Her cheeks clapped back into his body as the slap rang out. She was drilled balls deep in this tight hole as had been done to her mouth and snatch throughout this sex session. Yet, to impress once again, her body seemed to have found a lewd autopilot she never knew she had before. Able to shift her curvy, mature frame back and forth to take his thrusts. Making sure she was stuffed to the hilt as she panted in delight. The sort of sex she'd never get in her boring, regular married life and perhaps ensuring this wouldn't be the last time she'd reach out to the services of a hung hunk who could finally give her the act she and her stunning body truly deserve.

Meade certainly wouldn't turn down some anal after today. Her body began to shudder as she bucked back and forth. Cumming hard and suddenly without even stroking her pussy once as her eyes were rolled back and her mouth open wide to let out not just loud moans but some more drool from the corner of her mouth. Her holes were wrecked by this huge dick and now her mind was fried in lust and pleasure as more juices trickled down her thick thighs and fell from her twat to add to the mess all over the couch she's been banged on. Her latest peak helped to race her co-star to a limit as her back passage tightened around his shaft as he got in a last round of thrusts. Pulling out just as he began to pulse but he made sure to record the sight of her asshole in a wide, stretched-out state with a long, close-up shot.

"Fuuuuuuck..." Robin groaned, her body left frozen in place as her mind was still buzzed from the stronger peak. Snapped back into reality when he grabbed her hair and turned her so she could sit on this familiar piece of furniture. Her eyes blinked into focus behind the fetish mask she still wore and instantly locked onto that girth as he furiously stroked off with one hand. The other used to aim the camera down at her and even with her inexperience at filming skin flicks, she knew what was about to happen as she tilted her head back and stuck out her tongue in an all too eager fashion.

That soon arrived as it wasn't just the size of his cock that was fat. His load was too as the first shots of spunk hit high over that lacy mask she wore but still not able to dislodge it. More hot ropes hit over her mouth to fill her mouth to make her groan while her tongue got coated too. A few shots hit her cheeks too so that as he unloaded the seep dripped and fell onto her heaving, large tits. Like a good whore, Robin waited until the last drips were flicked out onto her before she pulled her tongue back in. She used a single, sinful gulp to drink it all down and even stuck her tongue back out with parted lips to show she's swallowed it all with a wide, cock-drunk smile.

"Mmmmm... Fuck..." Robin purred, having to slump back on the couch as she grinned. "I'm gonna be feeling that for the next fucking week..." She admitted with a tone that showed she didn't have the regrets she should for letting a man other than her husband sample her holes.

"Yeah, I've heard that before..." The Girthmaster said with a chuckle as he saved the footage and shut off the camera. "Great job, babe. You fucking took it like a pro!"

"Thanks... For a first time? That was really wild!" Meade stated the obvious as she let out a laugh.

"Oh, with a performance like that? You're not gonna be short of having guys ready to give you a good time." He said, putting down a bottle of water next to her. "But word of advice? Next time? Maybe bring an ice pack or something for you to sit on..." He advised with a chuckle. "Guys will know you can handle so you're not gonna get shown any damn mercy by any other co-star next time either."

"Doesn't sound like any problem to me!" Robin said with a sinful grin. "Only thing I'm gonna order more of is more lube for my ass! And maybe a new mask or two..." She said with a laugh. A finger used to scope up spunk from her face covering to slurp it off with the kind of moan to further prove this wouldn't be the last time she fucks someone on camera.

* * *

I am not accepting any requests, suggestions or ideas either for any future stories/chapters to write, or for specific characters etc to feature in upcoming fics. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or through the form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!

12