All Comments on 'Robin's Way 08'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
JPintrainingJPintraining8 months ago

And the intrigue grows deeper..

Wonderful chapter Pix

Your talent in keeping us wondering on what’s going to happen round the next corner is just brilliant.

Love it

Love you

June

❤️❤️❤️

PixiehoffPixiehoff8 months agoAuthor

Thank you darling ❤️❤️❤️ - you inspire me ❤️❤️❤️

Aoife_from_UlsterAoife_from_Ulster8 months ago

Kind, loving, intriguing, satisfying, yet anticipating what could possibly be next. Fabulous Pixie, just fabulous. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Paul4playPaul4play8 months ago

“Women’s instinct “ continues to win the day!

Excellent chapter, Pixie.

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnon8 months ago

Great storytelling. It looks like our sexy vicar will soon be having to resist an assault on her chastity. But from whom?

PixiehoffPixiehoff8 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Aoife 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

PixiehoffPixiehoff8 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Paul,I really appreciate it xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoff8 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much Nolonger xxxxx

MigbirdMigbird8 months ago

Whether your intention or not in crafting this character, Robin does share elements of a femme fatale — mysterious, seductive in her way who may cause distress to those who become involved with her. Aside: Am intrigued by the femme fatale character in general, especially within erotic fiction where the “traits” can be fully expressed/manifested. And, no, I don’t believe Jane Austen got it wrong. Romance may be ideal (whatever romance means), but Austen’s practical concerns about marriage/relationships are still relevant — transactional and transporting for good reason. This suspenseful story is like so many streaming movies — cannot wait until next piece appears or if all available we binge watch for hours.

PixiehoffPixiehoff8 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Migbird. Robin is finding her self-perception at odds with the way others see her, and there is a tension there which you identify perfectly. I am glad that you are enjoying this so much xxxxx

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Dr B; Another perfect episode Pixie, an engrossing story on an erotic website, without any sex, but it doesn't need it, it's engaging, twists and turns, who is the `good' guys, who are the `bad', by far the best story you have ever posted on here, perhaps someone will finally get into Robin's knickers, but I won't hold my breath. Five, naturally, wish I could give more. Oncologist was happy with me and I see him again in January, does not seem possible it's almost a year since my op and by January again a year since my radio treatment finished, how time flies. Hope pt 9 is not too long a wait, best wishes dear OXOXO.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

"Women suffered in ways that even male soldiers could not be expected to comprehend" - thank you Pixie!! - and ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ for a gripping, so "genuine" story 🤗 LisaR.

EkphrasisEkphrasis8 months ago

Another wonderful episode. Robin’s growing confidence and authority is lovely to watch. Her humanity and sexiness shines through. K xx

PixiehoffPixiehoff8 months agoAuthor

Thank you, Dr B, and I am delighted you enjoy this - and even more about your health - long may you prosper xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoff8 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Lisa xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoff8 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much, K xxxxxx

SerradaCSerradaC8 months ago

AWC, I have to agree with June. It is really fun to see how Robin is able to grow into the situation and to find she is stronger than she conceived, wiser than she imagined, and more formidable than her opponents can imagine. Great work Pixie, so looking forward to the next chapter in the story. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ and 💋.

PixiehoffPixiehoff7 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much Mama, glad that you are enjoying it so much xxxxx

HottieOlwenHottieOlwen7 months ago

I came to this chapter late thanks to a very unwelcome dose of the squits that kept me shuttling between my bed and the loo. But just because I didn't read it 'hot off the press' made no difference. I love the way you are developing Robin's character. This might be a story out of your imagination, Pixie, but I find your heroine utterly credible. A lesbian priest with a firm belief and a fair dose of intelligence is totally believable. This tale is thoroughly enjoyable. 5 stars, of course.

PixiehoffPixiehoff7 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much Olwen, I am glad you enjoyed it. Hope that the tummy is feeling better xxxxx

amadeuseroticamadeuserotic7 months ago

It is undeniable that women often suffer from war in worse ways than the fighting soldiers. If they could only follow the example of the women in Aristophanes' story about the wives who went on a sex strike to force their husbands to end the Peloponnesian war ...

Too deeply ingrained are the patriarchal teachings that women should be submissive to men by the will of god.

Thank God for women like Robin putting an end to that kind of thinking. Perhaps once she has Dimitri by the balls, his heart and mind will follow ...

PixiehoffPixiehoff7 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much, darling Amadeus. The next chapter will be up tomorrow and you will see Robin faces a difficult choice xxxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers (see below). I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. Ther...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Robin's Way 07 Previous Part
Robin's Way Series Info