Robin's Way 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why, thank you kind sir," I replied, with more smoothness than I had thought I possessed, and, to judge by his smile, it had worked. Golly, was it that easy? Flash your eyelashes at them and a man would eat out of your hand - if that was not a bit of a physical stretch? I felt oddly empowered. Then I thought of Olena, and pulled myself together.

"I should be happy to meet this Irina, and to work with her to help."

"Thank you, Robin, I appreciate it."

I smiled and let him squeeze my hand.

"There is," I said, "just one thing I ought to pass on, as I did not quite understand it."

"Please do," he said.

"One of the women said something about their worrying about their relatives back home."

"I am sure they must worry," he said, "that is understandable."

"It is," I said, "but the bit I did not quite grasp was that she added that if anything happened to those relatives, the blackmail would not work any longer. Puzzling, don't you think?"

I could see from the look on his face that he did not quite know what to make of what I had just said.

It was obviously out of the question for a nice girl like me to be passing on a threat, let alone a warning to leave the women's relatives alone or else, and I had, after all, confessed to being puzzled. I liked the uncertainty in his eyes.

"It is, it is, but I shall make sure Irina knows."

"Thank you, Dimitri. Now, alas, I must to my bed."

"Alone?" he said.

"Tonight," I said, wanting him to suppose there might be a chance he would get into my panties. That might keep him malleable.

Gosh, I thought to myself as I walked home, I am turning into some kind of femme fatale!

12