All Comments on 'Robin's Way 15'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwen7 months ago

What a lovely twist in the tail (tale?) This must mean that there has to be a chapter 16, and after that, who knows? This story is close to perfection, Pixie. It has credible, contemporary themes and you address them sensibly and thoughtfully. I loved the way you 'outed' Bishop Jane! Please give us some more salacious details. If Robin was 'The Randy Rev.', surely Jane must be 'The Perverted Prelate'? More please! 5 stars again for an almost perfect chapter.

JPintrainingJPintraining7 months ago

Even though everyone thought 14 was the final chapter you manage to bring another twist to this magnificent story. Many congratulations Pix on an epic story, with so many twists and turns sending the reader in different directions but eventually winding back to one place.

I look forward to more adventures of Rev Robin and think that perhaps Bishop Jane might now become useful to her on that journey.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 and 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 more

Love

June

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

PixiehoffPixiehoff7 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Olwen. There will be a new series about Robin’s work on London xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoff7 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much, my darling June ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

ArkingArking7 months ago

You once again put us mere mortals to shame. Your works are 'out of this world', so to speak, more than just heavenly.

This is one of those stories that needs to be re=read over and over to make certain no fine detail was missed.

5 stars just doesn't seem enough.

SerradaCSerradaC7 months ago

AWC (for those who asked … Another Wonderful Chapter …. I just got tired of writing it every time.)

/

Well, Pixie, what can I say? I wish I were wrong, but I had my concerns about Jane. It is so hard to get good help these days. Robin felt terrible for Jane, but it seems that perhaps Jane found precisely who she needed, as I honestly doubt that our Robin would have the proper disposition to take Bishop Jane in hand and give her the proper attention that the lovely Jane clearly desires. Lucky for Robin, she now has some mementos to remember her by, and perhaps, once the trap closes, our heroine might sweep in and rescue and possibly rehabilitate her? I can’t help wondering if Irina might be willing to help? Oh well, perhaps my naughty imagination, the images all that creates, but I am letting my … imagination? … run away with me again.

/

I love the whole story, Pixie; I think it deserves a sequel. I can not imagine our Russian friends would not desire some sort of retribution. Perhaps we should chat? 😉

/

Seriously, I loved all of this. It is truly your best work so far, and I am sure the next one will be even better!

/

No pressure … 😁

/

As always, a well deserved ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ and my ❤️ forever. I will miss Robin and hope she returns soon.

/

PS Ummmm, any chance I can get a copy of those photos … and videos … for academic research purposes, of course!

PixiehoffPixiehoff7 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Bobbi, I really appreciate your comments and praise. Xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoff7 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much Mama S. There will be a new series which will follow Robin’s adventures in London, so some of the themes you mention will be addressed - photos? Mama! Xxxxx

used2bjustjused2bjustj7 months ago

Pixie, like June mentioned, I too, thought that Chapt 14 was the end. This one had some delightful plot twists in it and so I can't wait to see Chapt 16 appear here.

As I'm leafing through the stories deciding which ones to read, whenever I come across you as the author I stop right there and get to reading. I've enjoyed every one. Thank you Pixie for all your hard work.

5/5

J

MigbirdMigbird7 months ago

Literotica is an interesting, even intriguing site for obvious reasons. One not entirely obvious reason until one spends time here is the number of very creative writers who share their imagination/ talent. You are one of the finest. Your storylines are richly crafted, erotically nuanced and thought provoking. I tend to “mark up” my hard bound prose and poetry that resonates for me; so many of your pieces, this series included, are annotated. Love Robin as a character, including her introspective moments, and so happy that you will continue to share her.

PixiehoffPixiehoff7 months agoAuthor

Thank you, used, and this is the last chapter of this part of the Robin saga. A new part is in preparation. Y am grateful to you and others for all the support and encouragement xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoff7 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much Migbird, it is comments like yours that encourage me enormously. Indeed, it is you and others who have encouraged me to keep going with the Rev Robin xxxxx

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

... a wonderful end of an epic story... worth a TV series 😉... ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ are not enough! And yes, it's a "must" to show how far from Christ some "christian" thinking really is... LisaR.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I agree with JPint, this added bit of storyline is most welcome, and quite intriguing. I felt the story was building to something more, and I have total confidence that this already epic tale will only get better as it goes on. I am sooooo looking forward to the next chapter.🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Dr B; What a way to end this part of Robin's story, an appearance on a real-life political TV show, followed by winding up her work back on the east coast at Felixstowe with the women who she worked with to help rescue refugee's forked into sex work, who had in many way's become her friend's. A new life (story) in London beckon's with a restored relationship with her mother, then the explanation of how her life was exposed, a Russian `mole' in her Bishop's office and we then find, `shock' her boss is into playing at being a doggy. God, girl, just how does your mind work, totally blindsided me there, then possibly a chance that at last Robin might, just might find someone for her. Pixie, your work is just so, so good, personally, I think it's perfect, five stars as usual naturally, how could it be anything else, I just can't wait until you post your next story and I know that there are an extremely large number of your fans who feel the same. Hug's and kisses, Dr B. you should feel very proud of this.

PixiehoffPixiehoff7 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much Lisa - and yes, how secular is the mindset that should not be xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoff7 months agoAuthor

Thank you Anonymous - we shall be moving to a new series now, but thanks to you and others, we shall see more of the Rev xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoff7 months agoAuthor

Aww, Dr B, thank you for all your kind words and your support - they are both, as you are, much appreciated xxxxxx

Paul4playPaul4play7 months ago

Huh. Bishop Jane. Caught me by surprise on that one.

Happy to see that Irina will be Rev Robin’s Right Hand; yet, no one is above suspicion!

While the first half of this chapter felt like the end of the series, the second half has pulled me into the next series. I am Ready to Roll with Reverend Robin!

PixiehoffPixiehoff7 months agoAuthor

Paul, I am so pleased that it had that effect, that was what I was hoping. Thank you for your support xxxxxx

shurlin3shurlin37 months ago

So Pix, wow, I sure didn’t see that coming! It was logical to suspect the Russian Admin., but for Jane to be neck deep involved with her and making herself so vulnerable in her submissive display in a lesbian club, where of course people knew who she was and took blackmail photos of her in “sub space”, was both not smart and hypocritical in the context of how she treated Robin. How the heck did you come up with such an incredible plot twist?!?! So now does that threaten Robin’s new assignment or just Jane’s position, or does it all get washed away somehow? I don’t suppose you have a chapter 16 that clarifies all up your sleeve do you? All the best to you Pix.

PixiehoffPixiehoff7 months agoAuthor

Thank you, Shurlin, so glad you like the twist. There will be a new series up soon xxxxx

amadeuseroticamadeuserotic7 months ago

"The first shall be the last, and the last shall be the first."

This quotation comes to my mind, as Irina, the woman who Robin kissed first, is going to be the woman Robin hopefully builds a lasting relationship with.

amadeuseroticamadeuserotic7 months ago

Forgot to mention: the name "Rahab center" adds a very nice touch. It builds a bridge from your earlier stories to the latest story. From Rahab to Robin - centuries of women doing the good work.

PixiehoffPixiehoff7 months agoAuthor

Thank you for your lovely comments, darling Amadeus, and I am delighted you caught the intention behind the name xxxxx

EkphrasisEkphrasis7 months ago

I always thought there was something a little suspect about Jane but you pulled off a zinger with this denouncement. Pixie, you crafted a simply wonderful story. You are deserving of all the praise and warmth expressed here. Hugs and kisses, K

PixiehoffPixiehoff7 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much, K, and now you know - and in the next series, more will be revealed xxxxx

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

really enjoyed the tale you carved out ,the twists and turns and suprises.all done at a gentle pace not mired down with needless sex scenes as the plot was strong enough to carry it.looking forward to Robin's year.i haven't discovered any of your work before,not a genre i would usually head for,preferring novellas and erotic couplings.are you familiar with the author caffieneadict,i think from the Robin series your style is comparable

PixiehoffPixiehoff4 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much Anonymous, very kind of you. I shall look out caffeinadict xxxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner and yenta of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers. I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. There ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Robin's Way 14 Previous Part
Robin's Way Series Info