Robin's Wedding Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god," Dana said. She then chuckled a bit and then softly said, "That is so hot."

Anne asked, "Is this the kind of bachelorette party we're having? If so, count me in."

I barely heard them over my own moans as I kissed up into Jenny's mouth and felt the steady hum of pleasure from Raine's mouth working on my pussy. At various times in my life, I had told John, Angela, or Jenny that they ate my pussy better than anyone else. What I had never told them, is that hands down, Raine eats the best pussy of anyone I had ever met. It's not even a contest. Not all lesbians like to eat pussy, many use their fingers, but Raine loved it and is such an expert at it that it took a very short amount of time before she had me squirming in ecstasy, my orgasm fast approaching.

Angela said, "No it's not that kind of party; not this early, at least. No, Raine's just crazy."

Everyone laughed but I knew they were all watching with envy as I groaned out my orgasm. I tensed, gripping hard at her hair, pulling her against me, and then, the pleasure washing through me, collapsed into a puddle of bliss.

"That was fast," Carla observed.

Maria told her, "Raine's pretty good."

As my senses returned, the feeling of guilt that, the orgasm should have been the first one without John around in the last nine months, hit me pretty hard. My need to tell him I had been unfaithful took quite a bit of the initial bliss of my orgasm away.

Jenny was no longer kissing me, looking at me with concern. "Are you okay?"

I nodded with a sigh and a smile.

Raine put my thong back in place, rose up to face me, and said, "Like Jenny said; we love you." She kissed me and I could taste my girl-cum on her lips and tongue as I kissed her back. Standing up, she added with a smile, "Sneaky little bitch."

* * *

The second stop had taken quite a while, but I was disappointed when only three more of my friends climbed on board, because I knew that the next stop would not be the restaurant and some good food. I needed food because I had finished my first drink on an empty stomach, which I should not have done, and was starting to feel a slight buzz. I found myself hoping it wouldn't be too long.

I quickly looked at the little minibar for some peanuts or pretzels and didn't see any. I'd have to rummage through it after I greeted my new guests, I noted to myself.

Shelly, Tammy, and Heather were the three at this stop.

Shelly Barrett came on the bus dancing to the music. She loved to dance. A brunette with an ample butt and big tits, she was a big-time party girl; not fat exactly but not slim. Her stomach was flat, but her waist wasn't narrow. Despite being married and in her thirties, like most of my friends, she was still among the sluttiest. That night she wore a daring black halter top opened down the middle with a flyaway front cinched between her breasts with a large O-ring. This served to draw my eye to her smooth breasts and, lower, her pale stomach; very sexy. She also wore a small leopard-print skirt.

"I love this music," she announced as she grabbed one of the poles and spun herself around like a stripper.

Tammy Fisher followed her in, also dancing. She was an excellent dancer, not as slutty as Shelly, but just really good at it. Like most, she was married, but in her late twenties. Slim, with small tits, she wore a black mini dress that had a high neck with halter straps, a curve-hugging skirt, and sheer lace side panels that showed off her hips as well as the fact that she wore no panties, unless they were very high on her hips.

She waved at me and shouted over the din, "Congratulations Robin."

"Thanks," I replied politely with a grin.

Last, but not least, came Heather. She was a knockout; a beautiful blue-eyed blonde bombshell with big natural tits. Single and just over twenty-one, she could turn any man's, or woman's, head, but was inexplicably levelheaded. Wearing a neon green dress that had only one strap, over her right shoulder, she climbed aboard gingerly. The dress covered her big tits but had a few cutouts on her left side that exposed her slim side from her belly button to her hip that, like Tammy, showed that, despite how fucking short the dress was, she could not have been wearing any panties. She looked around cautiously.

As I caught her eye and gestured her over to me, I thought to myself, Shit! If I could be anyone other than myself, I'd want to be Heather.

She flashed a beautiful smile and made her way over to me. "Hey girl, you look hot," she told me as she sat beside me, to my left.

"I love that dress," I told her sincerely. "Look how it glows in here."

"Oh shit," she said mildly as she looked down at herself. Her dress did indeed glow a bit.

When the bus resumed moving and everyone began talking, I took her right hand in mine and told her, in a volume that I hoped nobody else could hear, "I meant to call you."

"Oh?"

"I would have totally loved to have you in my wedding, but Angela is my sister and I've known Maria and Dana for years," I told her, concerned that I had hurt her feelings.

"I get it, girl," she said. "No sweat. I know you're very popular, have lots of friends, and we've only known each other for a few months. I had thought that maybe-" She cut herself off and a look of sadness crossed her face.

"I know," I said. We had grown very close. I then took a couple minutes to explain to her what I had planned for the wedding and the still-unfilled flower girl position. "I didn't think you'd want to do that."

"Have you already found someone to be the flower girl? That sounds like a lot of fun," she told me, her eyes lighting up.

"No, I wanted to offer it to you first. You really want to do that?" I then took another minute to explain to her what her responsibilities would be near the end of the ceremony.

"Jesus! Fuck yeah, I want to do that," she exclaimed loud enough for everyone to hear her and look over at us. Heather seemed a little embarrassed at the attention.

I glanced around, hesitating in order to let most everyone relax and resume ignoring us. Then I looked at her beautiful face and asked, "So, you're not mad at me anymore?"

She squinted at me and then smiled. She cupped my face with her left hand and said, "I was never mad at you. You, and John, are my best friends. I love you and I'm so happy you're finally getting married to each other."

We kissed, her full lips soft against mine and her tongue gentle as we met in the middle. Heather and I had developed a closer and closer friendship ever since we had met. I knew she was also close to John and, yes, I did feel a little threatened at the way he looked at her sometimes. However, I couldn't be angry at either of them for that, when I myself looked at her in the exact same way. She had us both under her spell.

Heather's soft hand slowly and gently trailed down from my face down my neck to rest on my chest between the straps of my cowl neckline.

At the same time, my right hand, so near her right leg, slid over onto her thigh, gliding across the soft cool skin and dipped between them and up her very short skirt. I immediately verified that she was indeed pantiless, her bare pussy coating my finger with moisture.

We enjoyed ourselves for a moment until a bump and sway of the bus dislodged us.

A bit startled, we looked at each other, then at everyone around us who had been watching us. We laughed.

Angela was not one that had been watching. She had her back to me as I called, "Angela?" When she turned, I told her, "Heather wants to be the flower girl."

"Did you tell her what that entails?" she asked. When I nodded, she told Heather with a smile, "You may end up having the most fun with the least responsibility."

I laughed at that. I needed something to eat, I again realized. Everything struck me as funny. As a new song started, an idea occurred to me. I looked at Heather and said, "Hey, can I ask a big favor of you?"

She nodded. "Anything."

"I need to tell John something and I don't think I can do it."

She looked at me strangely and said, "I've never seen you scared to talk to anyone about anything. What's going on?"

"Remember, a couple months ago, when you and I went to grab those burgers and we took that detour?" I asked.

"How could I forget? I had never had anyone actually lick my ass before," she replied with a far-off smile.

"Really?" I asked, surprised that nobody had ever done that to her before me. Then I continued, "Remember how, afterward, I told everyone that we had gotten held up in traffic?"

"Yeah, you didn't need to let everyone know."

"I never told John," I confessed.

Her forehead wrinkled as she asked, "Were you supposed to?"

"Since John and I got engaged our rule has been 'no solo adventures'."

"I know that's your rule now... but you were engaged at that time, weren't you?"

I nodded. "... and I had been for six months at that point."

She thought about that for a moment and then asked, "So, you cheated on John with me and never told him?"

I nodded.

"You're getting married in just a few days," she informed me. "Are you planning on telling him?"

"I need to," I said hesitantly. "I've had three months to tell him, but I just can't do it."

Her eyes grew wide, and she asked, "You want me to tell him?"

I nodded.

She didn't say anything as she became lost in thought.

"If you could tell him that I sent you and then let him know that I've broken our rule, I would be forever in your debt," I told her. Procrastination always fucked me over. I had procrastinated about telling John about my mother and just let him meet her; it had not gone well. I had procrastinated telling him I had been a call girl in Boston, and he had found out by accident; it had not gone well. Now, here again, I was procrastinating about confessing my infidelities to him. But, this time, instead of letting him find out on his own, I was trying to pass the job off to Heather. I considered that some small measure of progress.

"Wow," she whispered as her eyes grew wide at some thought she was having. Then, looking at me, she nodded and said, "Sure, I'll do that for you."

"Thank you so much," I told her sincerely. If she could do that, I could handle the fallout. It was the drama of telling him that I had been dishonest that I just couldn't handle.

"Whatever I can do to help," she told me.

"Okay, he's going to be at TSC all night. So, you could head over there after we're done with this party. Just let him know that I've broken our rule about a half dozen times over the last three months." I felt the weight lift from me, knowing that she would do me this favor. The fallout of a difficult discussion with John was now something that tomorrow-Robin would have to deal with, but today I could relax and party.

"Six times?"

I shrugged and said, "Sometimes I just can't help myself." I then detailed to her everything I had done.

* * *

"Chica, I thought you could hold your booze better," Maria told me as she watched me scarf down the pair of crackers that Carla had found for me in her purse.

"I haven't eaten anything since breakfast," I explained.

"Still, you only had a little glass."

I sighed and shook my head, "It was a big glass and I only weigh one-fifteen."

She gasped. "Are you calling me fat?"

"What? No."

Dana piped up and said, "Maria, she's just bragging."

"I was just saying it takes less booze to get me buzzed than someone who weighs more," I explained. "Not anyone in particular!" I quickly added.

Maria thought about that for a moment. Then she said, "Chica, you are definitely bragging!"

Everyone laughed at my expense as the bus stopped to pick up the last group of women for my bachelorette party.

The door opened with a squeak that I heard because of a lull in the music, and Marla Blake climbed aboard. A beautiful deeply tanned blonde bombshell, Marla wore a royal blue strapless two-piece dress. With a sexy strapless bodice with an angular envelope-style front showing off the deep tan lines running up her chest and barely containing her big tits, and a high-waisted pencil skirt with a complementary envelope hem showing off her tanned stomach and legs, I envied her ability to tan.

"Hey," she said with a wave towards me as the next song came on.

I smiled back at her, realizing that my inability to tan hit me hard every time I looked at Marla; not her fault.

Melissa Fuller, who followed right behind her, was a marked contrast, in that her skin was almost as pale as mine. She was only a few years older than I, but she kept herself in even better shape. Her strong arms and firm thighs were on display in a one-shoulder black leather mini dress which completely exposed her left arm and covered her right arm in black mesh. The hem of her dress ended in black mesh, drawing my eye to the very high solid hem just at crotch height to try to see if she wore any panties between those muscular alabaster thighs.

"Wow, look at all the pussy on this bus," she said to Rita Gil, who followed closely behind her.

"We need to get some dick up in here!" she replied. Rita was a chubby woman in her late 30s who, ever since I had known her, though she loved her husband Mack, was always on the prowl for new cock.

"You need two just for you," Melissa joked back.

Rita nodded. She was the most conservatively dressed wearing an electric blue knee-length dress with lace mini-sleeves and chest, a tight bodice holding her big tits, and a flared skirt that only left a few of her many tattoos visible.

Finally, the last member of the party, Kim, managed to get on the bus and came up to me. She was very sexy, dressing in a very short red and gold silk cheongsam flower dress with a slit to her hip and a square neckline, showing more chest and leg than a traditional cheongsam dress. "Robin, I am so happy for you," she told me. She was the shortest and nearly youngest of my friends, about five foot even, and twenty-two years old. Chinese-American with a pretty round face and not a hint of an accent, I always looked at her like she was my little sister.

I stood to hug her as the bus started moving again. "How have you been, Kim?" I asked her. "Are you still taking a long time to cum?" We always spoke very frankly to each other.

"No, pretty good. You know, TSC has really got me cumming a lot more regularly," she told me. "Takes maybe fifteen minutes now. I can even make myself cum with a dildo."

"That's awesome," I told her sincerely. "Did you hear we're buying the TSC?"

"No, I didn't."

"I know you're really into interior design and you've expressed issues with TSC in the past," I started.

"Yes. I know it's not dirty, but it seems that Nick has let it get a little run down."

"So, if you have any suggestions, or if you'd like to help me -"

"Oh my god, yes, I would love that. I have so many ideas."

"I can't pay you much, but -".

She laughed. "How about a free month?"

I smiled at that. "Done!"

* * *

Denice's knew we were coming, thanks to Angela's meticulous planning, and so they had reserved us their party room in the back.

I smiled inwardly as I followed the waiter through the dimly lit restaurant and realized that all heads had turned and were staring at us. Well, the men were staring at us while the women glared at both us and their entranced partners. The soft din of conversation stopped; the background music completely clear. I enjoyed the attention; it was like a drug to which I was long-ago addicted.

As we filed through the room at the back of the restaurant, which was optionally closed off by a curtain, I saw that the staff had arranged the tables into a U shape, with the base of the U farthest away from the entrance. The chairs were arranged around the outside of the shape; there were no chairs in the center. It was much better lit than the rest of the restaurant.

Angela directed me to sit at the base of the U shape. She then singled out Jenny to sit in the center of one arm of the U, the one to my left, and Heather to sit in the center of the other arm. The seating looked, I supposed, symmetrical but of no real significance to me, except that I was the center of attention. To me, one seat left or right would have been fine, but Angela was insistent.

Angela put her purse down in the seat to my right, while Dana and Maria, my other bridesmaids, sat to my left. As the rest of our crew spread out and chose their seats, I grabbed a roll from a little platter of warm rolls that had been set out by the waitress.

As I ate, the buzz of my drink on the bus having worn off, I smiled. I was amazed that, in addition to my bridesmaids I had eleven other friends that wanted to celebrate my wedding with me. I felt quite fortunate.

We had one waiter and one waitress distribute menus and take our drink orders.

Once the waiter and waitress left, about six different conversations started.

"That waiter is cute," Maria told Dana, to my left.

"That waitress wasn't too bad either," Melissa, to the right of me, interjected.

Angela had gotten up and was walking around the tables. When she arrived at the center, I noticed that she had a heavy bag in her hand. She pulled out a little roll of carpeting and laid it down on the floor near me. The floor was already carpeted but these strips looked pretty plush. She tossed a second roll on the floor toward the left arm of the U-shaped tables.

"Ladies?" she asked as she held up a little disk with a button on it.

Curiosity took over and the conversations quickly died down.

"I have reserved this room for us; notice how the curtains are closed. If you need that cute waiter to bring you something, ask me, and I'll press the button to let them know we need them. Also, they will light up my remote when they are about to come in for service.

"Still, this is a restaurant, not The Sophisticate's Club, so let's try and keep it low-key. Speaking of that, you know that Robin has bought TSC. She's going to be changing the name. Right now, the candidates are Robin's Retreat or Robin's Nest; please let me know which one you like or if you think you have a better suggestion.

"Now, I'd like you to notice that I have a little rug right here in front of our guest of honor, Robin. See how she's sitting where none of the table supports are in the way? If, during the meal you'd like a little appetizer or dessert, feel free. I'm pretty sure that all of us swing that way.

"Everyone here is a member of the TSC, except one. Everyone, this is Jenny, John's sister and, it appears, Raine's new girlfriend. If you notice, I have her sitting between table supports and with a little rug. So, if you'd like to come make her feel welcome, feel free.

"I put Heather on this side; no special rug. Sorry. But she has agreed to be the flower girl for the wedding and so I thought she deserved a little something extra, so if you haven't tasted Heather in a while, now's a good chance.

"So, thank you all for coming. Let's have a party!" Angela concluded.

"Whoo!" the shout went up from most of the women. I noticed the shy smile on Heather's face, but Jenny's eyes were a little wide and she sat there like a deer in the headlights. I was surprised. Jenny played at being wild, and I knew she could handle Raine, but having someone make her the center of that much attention, though she normally loved attention, seemed to scare her.

As Angela came back around to sit beside me, Dana got up and took her place. She came to the center, as everyone fell silent again, and said, "Robin, you are seriously the best friend a girl could ask for. There has never been a single thing I have asked of you that you have not done for me. And there's nothing you could ask of me that I would not do for you. I know that you have a lot of friends, but most of us consider you to be our best friend. We all love you and will be there for you when you need us; no matter what."