Robin's Wedding Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The less muscular tall man asked Angela, "Is this the bachelorette?" gesturing to me.

Angela smiled and turned towards the men, addressing all of them, she said, "Yes, sorry Zack. Guys, this is Robin, our bachelorette."

They all came up and introduced themselves.

First was the tall Zack with his close-cropped blonde hair and clear pale skin. He was nice enough.

Second was Tanner, a few inches taller than me and skinny, he sported long brown hair framing his pale face and a mustache. He was so handsome that I found myself wondering about how his mustache might feel against my pussy.

The third man was Will, having the same build as Tanner but his curly hair, deep tan, and freckles put me off. While I have freckles, they are light orange, not black like Will's.

The last man, tall and toned Sean, also had hair like Tanner but was deeply tanned and quite loud and boisterous.

The music started back up and I don't remember exactly what happened after that. I know there were some more drinks, lots of conversations, and quite a bit of dancing before the sex started.

I remember cornering Tanner in a bedroom along with Anne, Carla, and Rita. The bedroom was blue-green with a nautical under-the-sea theme. Anne's front-zipper dress was completely open, and Carla had removed the bra under her fishnet bodice leaving her tits plainly visible. As they stood on either side of him, kissing him and running their hands all over his chest, Rita, who had lost her blue dress completely, and I, still clothed, knelt in front of him and worked to open his blue jeans.

The music thumped out a beat in the distance and I recall hearing distant conversation and the sounds of fucking from a nearby room. There was a television in the room, playing a porn video, to which I paid little heed.

Rita freed his dick as I pulled his pants down his legs. He wore no underwear, so when I looked back up, she had her fists around his cock and was pumping it to full hardness.

I just stared as it grew. He had no hair on his cock or balls, so I could see the entire length of it as it hardened to a full ten inches long and over two and a half inches wide, it was slightly thicker than John's and a full inch longer. From the way the head flared out just wider than the shaft, to the skin tone, to how it was circumcised, it looked exactly like John's, only bigger. It was magnificent.

"Jackpot!" I remember saying.

After Rita and I began licking and sucking at his big member, Anna knelt beside me to join us, putting me in the center. It throbbed between my lips and against the back of my throat as I struggled to swallow the entire dick, though I knew it would not be possible kneeling in front of it like that. It would not bend down my throat and it would take another position for me to line up my mouth and throat without bending it at a painful angle.

I really did want that, so I bided my time to try it again.

Once everyone had a good taste, we laid him down on the bed. As Carla, her fishnet outfit decorating the chair, straddled his hips, I hurried to claim the spot over his face. As she settled her pussy gingerly atop his massive pole, slipping the head between her lips, I settled my dripping snatch onto his mouth.

Carla had a lot of experience but since she was a bit dry on the outside, she had to stop and spread her pussy with her fingers to get the wetness of her cunt to coat his cock enough to settle herself down his big shaft. His dick struck bottom before her ass reached his thighs, so she stopped with over an inch of his cock exposed. She leaned forward, against my shoulder, and slowly began twerking atop him, driving most of his dick in and out of her without having to take it all in.

Tanner was excellent at eating pussy, and it was not long before I was trembling with my approaching orgasm. I held and kissed Carla as I let Tanner bring me higher and higher with his mouth. When I came, it was Carla's turn to hold me. Then, after I caught my breath, I groaned, "Jesus, Tanner, you are so good at that; as good as my fiancé."

"Better than John but not as good as Raine?" Dana asked from the doorway. Beside her stood Heather.

"I said, as good as John, not better," I replied with a laugh. I was drunk and found most things funny.

"Yeah," Carla groaned, "but this dick is bigger."

Everyone laughed as they watched her fuck Tanner, her big tits swaying as her ass rocked up and down, driving his prick in and out of her wet cunt.

After a while, Carla got tired and got off. That's when I decided to pounce. I leaned forward before Rita could straddle him and took his big dick in my mouth. Throat aligned with mouth and hard cock at a comfortable angle for Tanner, I drove my face down and down until my chin pressed into his pelvis and his balls were at my upper lip.

"Oh, fuck," Tanner groaned beneath me.

"Damn, girl, swallow that shit!" someone said beside me as everyone fell silent, watching me, I presumed.

Unable to breathe I loved how his thick meat filled my mouth and reached a full inch deeper down my throat than John's could. Tanner's hips flexed upward to drive himself deeper into my face, but I was already as deep as possible. My throat bulged obscenely with the thickness of his shaft filling me up.

With my hands out in front of me, pressing down on the bed, I pushed myself back two inches and then forward again those two inches, fucking my throat along his cock by moving my whole body. Nasty wet sounds came from my throat as I became dizzy from lack of oxygen. I could not breathe through my nose because his prick blocked my lungs off completely.

Finally, unable to take it any longer, I pulled myself off his dick and gasped for breath. My friends started whooping, hollering, and clapping in appreciation.

"That was amazing," Dana told me.

I barely absorbed what she said as I spun around and, in one smooth movement, despite my drunken state, sank my tight hungry cunt down around his huge pulsating prick. My hot and wet pussy had been licked all night and I needed cock desperately. As my fuck-hole stretched to accommodate his dick my fog of lust lifted, it was as if someone had turned on a light, it felt so good. I said, "This is definitely a bigger dick than my fiancé's!"

"Mmm, you like that?" Tanner asked.

I almost had forgotten there was a man attached to that dick and I found that slightly embarrassing. I told him, "Oh yes, Tanner, please fuck me! Let's see if you can fuck me better than my fiancé."

I had not agreed to marry John because he ate my pussy the best, because he had the biggest dick, or because he fucked me better than anyone else. No, I had agreed to marry John because I loved him. It wasn't until our trip to Florida where I had become so jealous over him that I realized that I had never really loved any other man before, though I had thought I had, and would probably never love any other after him, if there ever were to be such a time. So, I didn't give a second thought to stating the fact that Tanner ate me just as good as John, that Tanner's cock was bigger than John's, or challenging Tanner to fuck me better than John. After all, if Tanner fucked me better, I wouldn't have stopped loving John in the slightest.

He rolled me onto my back and began slipping his thick dick in and out of my dripping snatch, sending tendrils of pleasure deep into my brain.

The women around me cheered and chanted either "Ro-Bin" or "Tan-Er" as I came over and over again.

* * *

"Robin?" Angela asked, waking me from my drunken slumber.

I was still in that blue room, sleeping naked on the bed. I couldn't recall anything that had happened after Tanner has started fucking me. "Hm?"

"Time to go."

My head hurt and I was still a little tipsy, but I managed to find my white dress and put it on. "Where is everyone?" I asked as I felt various dried fluids on different parts of my body. I needed a shower.

"Most of the girls left on the first bus and all the men have gone home. It's just me, you, Dana, and Maria left."

"Heather?"

"Gone. She seemed anxious to leave."

"Jenny?"

"Gone. She seemed upset, but she didn't tell me why."

I was concerned but just filed those thoughts away for future reference. After pulling my shoes on and collecting my purse, I looked around for my thong. Unable to find it, I sighed, and said, "Okay, let's go."