Robin's Wedding Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of the women around the table clapped at the sentiment and then the clapping gave way to "Whoo!" when Dana knelt down and crawled under the table. Only a few women on the edges could watch Dana and everyone else was looking at me.

Feeling Dana's hands on my knees, I let her spread my legs apart. I looked down as her pretty face appeared between my thighs. She looked up at me, leaned forward, and extended her tongue.

I chuckled a bit at that as I scooted my butt forward to the edge of my seat, pulled my lace thong aside, and pressed my crotch against her waiting mouth. When she began sucking at my pussy-flesh, I moaned.

The cheers when up at that.

I felt like a queen sitting there reclined in my chair, and my crowd of subjects cheering as Dana ate my pussy and I munched on the last bit of my roll. I sighed with satisfaction. I had missed this; the sheer spontaneity and decadence of the scene.

Angela announced, "The waiter is coming back. Dana, stand up."

After she stood up, a light coating of saliva, or my pussy juices, on her chin, the waiter and waitress came through the curtain. As the waiter started taking our drink orders, I heard the waitress ask Angela if she could keep the noise down a bit "so as not to disturb the other patrons."

The weight of my prior thoughts came crashing in on me as the bliss of Dana's mouth on my pussy faded. I had indeed missed this. I had missed it since Florida; since I had come up with our rule of no solo adventures. Yes, I had missed the freedom. I wondered suddenly if marrying John was the right thing to do. If I couldn't follow my own rule; if I didn't even want to follow it, then I was undeserving of his trust.

I glanced at Heather. She was going to tell John later that night what I had done. I realized that I didn't think I could promise him that it wouldn't happen again.

As Dana sat back down beside me, she asked, "What's wrong?"

Shaking off the depressing thoughts I shook my head and said, "It felt too good, that's all."

She furrowed her brow and tilted her head, her platinum blonde hair shifting behind her.

I smiled at her concern and kissed her. I didn't need to burden her with my worries. Hell, this was a party, and I was thinking about what I was going to be telling John tomorrow.

When the waiter came to me, I ordered, "A lime margarita. Oh, and can we get a fried onion and an order of fried pickles as appetizers?"

"Certainly, and what size margarita? We have small glass, medium glass, small pitcher, and full pitcher."

"Full pitcher!"

* * *

Near the end of the longest meal of my life, where I could only take a couple bites of my grilled shrimp salad between orgasms, I stood up.

I had been eaten out by most of my guests, reclined back in my chair dining and cumming at the same time, like some perverted queen. I absolutely loved it. I saw that Heather and Jenny were in the same situation. I was glad that Raine was okay with sharing Jenny; she had been okay with sharing Kikue, but this might have been a little different.

Every time the waiters came in, everyone scattered.

All the while, I maintained a steady buzz from regular sips of my margarita. Of course, this time, I had some food on my stomach so was really enjoying myself.

Finally, knowing we were a few moments away from leaving, I stood up and walked to the middle. I was a little unsteady with the buzz, having just eaten, and getting up so suddenly, but I managed.

"Ladies, thank you for the most unique, and longest, meal of my life," I began, receiving polite laughter in return. "I must have cum a dozen times, and I love you all for it. I know the night is just getting started, but thank you."

Some applauded at that and several piped up that they loved me and wouldn't have missed it.

Turning toward Jenny I smiled at her and asked, "I trust everyone has made you feel welcome?"

She laughed and said, "This is crazy. I may need to move to Denver."

Amidst the laughter at that from behind me, my smile turned serious for a moment, and I told her, "You should." Then I knelt on the little carpet and quickly crawled under the table and between her spread legs. I could hear a whoop or two of encouragement from a lady or two. Without trying to awkwardly look up at Jenny, I pressed my face to her wet pussy and began eating her out. I had done a lot of taking in the last hour and no giving; my giving tank was full, and I was emptying it onto Jenny.

"Oh shit," Jenny squealed like I had never heard her do before.

"She's good, isn't she," Raine told her.

"She just went right in," Jenny chuckled in response.

I knew that Raine was the best, but I tried. As I ate her pussy, licking and sucking at the tender flesh I was drawn back to that first night in her bed when we had eaten each other so tenderly and then so fiercely. This was more fierce than tender, but I figured an hour with my group of friends has sufficiently warmed her up that no teasing foreplay was needed.

My eyes closed, I kissed her pussy, swirling my tongue round and round her hard clit. I explored up and down her slit, tasting her pretty lips. My tongue slithered inside her cunt, tasting her musky juices and loving the sound of her moaning above me.

As Jenny laced her fingers into my hair, she whispered, "Yes, fuck me with your tongue, Robin."

I thrilled at the feeling of her hands strongly pulling me against her crotch. I pressed my tongue in and out of her, fucking her as best I could with it. I flicked it in and out faster and faster, alternating between deep and shallow penetrations to heighten her pleasure.

"Yes, do that," Jenny said above me, her panting audible to me. "Now suck my clit; hard!"

When she pulled my face up her pussy with her hands, I wrapped my lips around her erect little clit and sucked, first gently, then harder, and harder. I used my lips and tongue to work up and down the little bud like it was a cock, since I couldn't move my head, her grip was so firm.

Jenny started to cry out as her orgasm washed over her, but it was quickly muffled.

"Shhh," Raine scolded.

From the sounds of it someone, presumably Raine, had her hand over Jenny's mouth as I felt girl-cum flow down my chin, then my neck, between my breasts, and finally ebbing across my stomach inside my dress. This wasn't some fake squirt that was actually pee, no, this was her thin post-orgasm fuck fluids coating the front of my body.

When Jenny released my head, I fell back and scooted back out from underneath the table, laying on the floor trying to catch my breath. I had not been able to breathe through most of the encounter and my head was quite light.

The sound of applause filled the room. I opened my eyes and sat up, looking around. They were applauding me. I could feel the wetness on my chest growing cold against my skin.

* * *

The bus took us onward toward Angela's next scheduled destination, Littleton. The trip took about fifteen minutes, so we didn't get much of a chance to settle in on the bus before we were already arriving. I had no idea where she was taking us until we pulled into the parking lot and got out.

"Hey, I've heard of this place," I told Angela.

She nodded and smiled. "You mentioned it a few weeks ago and I looked it up."

Maria exclaimed, "¡Qué susto! Karaoke?"

"Si," Angela said with a nod. "I've booked our group three adjacent studios."

Shelly sidled up alongside and said, "Awesome!"

We filed into the place. It was pretty big, with a restaurant up front that was filled with patrons. There was an open mic that a man was programming, mic in hand, obviously about to sing to whatever song he was selecting. Past the restaurant was a reception desk where we were given our room numbers and let into the complex. There were dozens of studios and, while some were empty, many held small groups with one or more people singing. I couldn't make out what they were singing since the areas were pretty soundproof. Some of the studios held couples, with one singing and one watching or both singing. One of the studios had a man singing alone. Eventually, we reached our three adjacent booths. Our little party quickly split up into groups. The rooms had a lot of glass, so I knew no sexy business was going to be going on there.

I filed into the third booth behind Angela and was followed by Dana, Kim, and Heather.

Angela went straight up and started scrolling through the available songs while the rest of us sat in the chairs provided.

"I wish I had a drink," I mused.

"I'll go get us something from the bar," Heather declared as she stood back up and looked at us. "What do you want?"

I laughed, still feeling a little bit buzzed. I said, "Well, I want to eat your pussy, but I'll settle for a rum and coke."

Everyone laughed, gave Heather their orders, and she left to find the bar.

"Come on, pick something already," Kim complained.

"Okay, just a second," Angela said.

"Shit, I love that dress," Dana told Kim. "It's so traditional but sexy with that little slit at the hip."

"Well, it's not really traditional," Kim explained. "My real traditional cheongsam at home goes up to my neck and down to my ankles. Same silk material though."

Angela took the mic as the music started to play. She intoned, "At first, I was afraid, I was petrified. Kept thinkin' I could never live without you by my side. But then I spent so many nights thinking how you did me wrong. And I grew strong. And I learned how to get along."

Dana joined in, singing along from her chair, "And so you're back, from outer space. I just walked in to find you here with that sad look upon your face. I should have changed that stupid lock. I should have made you leave your key. If I had known for just one second, you'd be back to bother me."

I couldn't resist but join in as the energy built in the old disco song. "Go on now, go, walk out the door! Just turn around now, 'cause you're not welcome anymore. Weren't you the one who tried to hurt me with goodbye? Did you think I'd crumble? Did you think I'd lay down and die?"

Finally, Kim joined in, and we were all singing together, "Oh no not I, I will survive! Oh, as long as I know how to love, I know I'll stay alive! I've got all my life to live, and I've got all my love to give. And I'll survive. I will survive!"

None of us knew the rest of the lyrics so we let Angela finish the song as Heather returned with our drinks. The rum-and-coke was good, spiced rum with coke and ice, but they had skimped on the coke and so it was a little strong, forcing me to take tiny sips.

"Do they have anything more modern?" Heather asked me after Angela finished the song and Kim took the little stage.

"They have tons of stuff," Angela told her.

The music started and Kim launched right in "All the single ladies, all the single ladies, all the single ladies, all the single ladies..."

I sat there stunned. I knew that it was karaoke, but Kim was so good that I was taken aback for a moment. She didn't sound like Beyonce completely, a little higher pitched and her very slight Chinese accent that only occasionally slipped in when she spoke came through in her singing, but, wow, she was good.

Of course, that didn't stop everyone from standing up, dancing, and singing along to the chorus, "Cause if you liked it then you should have put a ring on it. If you liked it, then you shoulda put a ring on it. Don't be mad once you see that he want it. If you liked it, then you shoulda put a ring on it."

As the song played and I sang and danced with my girls I couldn't help but think of John. He had definitely liked it enough to put a ring on it; it was sitting snugly on my left hand as I put them up in the air and danced to the song. The guilt of my rule-breaking hit me again. I found myself hoping again that he would be able to understand and forgive me. Though I shook most of the feeling off, remembering about my free pass for the night, they still lingered.

"You were so good," everyone told Kim when the song was over, making her turn all different shades of red.

"Really?" she asked.

"Really!" I assured her.

Dana got up, selected her song, and started. "Because you know I'm all about that bass, 'bout that bass, no treble..."

I turned away and hid my laughter. Not only was she a terrible singer I found it hilarious that she would pick that song.

Everyone joined in to help her get through the song smiling and laughing all the while.

Dana worked it as best she could and when it was done and she stepped down, I asked, "Why did you pick that song? You know it's about someone having curves and not being a Barbie doll. You know, 'I'm bringing booty back.'"

"Yeah, so?" she asked, confused. "I have a nice ass."

I smiled and said, "You have a nice ass, yes, but you are a Barbie doll."

"What? No, I'm not."

"Girl, there is not an ounce of fat on you. Look at that thin waist and that tight ass," I observed.

"I watch what I eat," she complained. "Well, I just like the song."

"Okay," I told her, letting it go. I didn't want her to get mad.

"Go Robin," Angela instructed me.

I got up, feeling the effects of the alcohol. I was determined to shake off my lingering guilty feelings, so I selected a song to do just that. I also knew that my girls would join in if I faltered.

I crooked my finger at Heather to come join me.

She was startled but when she came up and saw what song I had selected she smiled. "Alright, I'll do the second part."

The microphone was warm in my hand as I took the stage with Heather. I sang, "Hi!"

Heather sang back, "Hi!"

"We're your Weather Girls."

"Ah-huh?"

"And have we got news for you," I sang.

"You better listen!"

"Get ready, all you lonely girls, and leave those umbrellas at home," I said, getting into the attitude of the song.

"Alright!"

We worked through the buildup of the song until I really belted out the "For the first time in history, it's gonna start raining men!"

"Start raining men," Heather accompanied.

Then everyone got up and joined in as I sang loudly, "It's raining men! Hallelujah! It's raining men! Amen!"

As we all sang that song together, I resolved, again, to throw off those feelings of guilt for the moment and have a good time. Visions of hard cocks spraying their cum down across my naked body filled my mind as I sang, "I'm gonna go out; I'm gonna let myself get absolutely soaking wet!"

When the song was finally over, I kissed Angela as a thanks for helping me and sat back down. I felt completely liberated from my sad feelings and empowered to make the best of the rest of the night, sexually or otherwise. I drained the rest of my drink.

* * *

The rest of the night is a little fuzzy, but I remember getting back on the bus and pouring myself another drink. I was well on my way to getting drunk at that point.

As the bus pulled out of the parking lot and headed back toward the highway, Angela turned off the music and announced, "Before we get to the final activity, I want to say a few words. Robin, please know that we all love you and want you to have the best wedding ever. You mean the world to me, and I want nothing but happiness for you. To Robin," she said, raising her drink over her head.

"To Robin," everyone echoed, whether they had a drink or not.

After a moment, as everyone watched me, I stood up and said, "Thank you all for coming. Sometimes I don't feel like I deserve to have such great friends. I know you would do anything for me, but I hope you know that I would do anything for you. I love you all, especially my dear sister Angela who arranged all of this." Everyone was aware that Angela wasn't blood-related to me, but I was done calling her anything but my sister.

Everyone applauded or whooped in response as Angela came up and kissed me.

Angela then stepped back and announced, "And now ladies, for the 'pièce de résistance.' We are on our way to Colorado Springs for the real party. So, we'll be there in about thirty to forty-five minutes. I've hired a different, non-party, bus to take us back to Denver in a few hours, so enjoy this ride and remember, don't leave anything behind when you get off."

The music cranked back up and I got myself another drink. I was pretty drunk already and that wasn't going to stop anytime soon. At the time, I figured it was no problem since I wouldn't be driving home for several hours.

By the third song, with everyone dancing and drinking, I spotted Tammy, Marla, and Melissa sitting in a little group at the back of the bus. I sat down near them and watched them for a moment.

Tammy, being such a great dancer, was giving the other two women a professional-looking lap dance. She shook her small tits in their faces and shook her slim ass at them, lifting the hem of the tight black mini dress up over her ass and showing them her bare pussy.

Marla's deep tan lines were plainly visible as she smiled up at Tammy. Marla's magnificent breasts were completely exposed; she had pulled down the strapless bodice of her envelope-style top, bunching it across her stomach. Her pale breasts were a sight to behold; they were surrounded by tan lines so distinct I might have thought she was wearing a white bikini were it not for her pink nipples.

Melissa, her skin so pale it glowed by comparison, pulled the right side of her one-shoulder leather dress down off her right breast, the sleeve on her left arm preventing her from revealing more than that. She too watched Tammy dance as she rolled her own nipple between her fingers.

As I watched, Tammy turned around and knelt between Marla's legs and began licking and sucking at her nipples.

I turned to see who else was seeing this to discover that most everyone else was engaged in similar activities. Most of the girls were in groups of three or four, all in various amounts of undress and engaged with each other in one way or another. All of my girlfriends were bisexual to some degree, and it seemed that the alcohol had lowered the inhibitions of everyone.

Downing the rest of my drink, which burned quite a bit as it went down, so that I didn't have to worry about finding my glass later, I set the empty glass in the seat and moved across the bus to sit beside Melissa as she watched Tammy drop her head between Marla's thighs, scoot up her blue skirt, and begin eating her out.

When I put my hand on her firm alabaster thigh, Melissa turned her head to me and smiled. Her legs spread open for me, stretching the leather skirt wide, as she asked over the thumping music, "You want some of this?"

I smiled back at her and replied, "You ate me so good in the restaurant that I want to return the favor."

She laughed.

I unceremoniously slid off the seat onto the floor, knelt between her legs, and pressed my face between her thighs. She wore no panties, and she had a soft down of hair, as black as that on her head, neatly trimmed and framing her tasty pussy.

Her laughter faded as she laced her fingers into my hair, careful to avoid the tiara therein.

She was indeed tasty, I mused, as I licked voraciously at her slit. She was wet and delicious to my tongue as I explored her.

Over the next thirty minutes, I ate Melissa. I don't remember if I did anything other than that. In fact, I don't remember reaching Colorado Springs at all.

* * *

The next thing I remember, I was sitting in a big room. It had a small dancefloor with many tables around it. The main door and other archways led to other rooms all around. I had a stamp on the back of my hand and was sitting with Dana on one side of me and Heather on the other.

Angela was speaking; announcing something. She concluded whatever she had been saying with, "So, I'm just saying, be nice to these guys, they aren't strippers, okay?"

There was a line of four guys standing behind her. All of them were taller than me, but two of them were well over six feet tall. The shorter guys were skinny while the taller ones were a little more filled out, with one of them being a bit more muscular.