Robin's Wedding Ch. 04

Story Info
The Bachelor Party.
8.3k words
4.56
12.2k
12
1

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 06/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,506 Followers

Author's Notes:

This series is about the continuing adventures of John and Robin.

The chronological order of the stories is:

Double Trouble -- Chapter 1 - 7

Back Home for the Holidays -- Part 1 & 2

Robin's Wedding - Chapter 1 - 12

********

This chapter features many of the male characters introduced in those other stories. Most of them were in Double Trouble Ch. 7.

Special thanks to my editor, Todger65.

********

Chapter 4

The Bachelor Party

October 9

* * * John Parker * * *

As I watched Robin drive off in our SUV, heading for her bachelorette party, I mused at how much I loved her. I considered myself a lucky son-of-a-bitch to be marrying her. Then I thought about it again. I knew her flaws and that most men wouldn't be able to handle it, so it wasn't simply luck that put me in that position, it was also my willingness to accept and adapt.

My phone beeped in my pocket. "ETA?" the text read. It was from Chris Ivanov, my best man.

I typed "omw", which my phone expanded to "On my way!" as I pressed the send icon before tucking my phone back into my pocket.

I headed back into the house and locked the front door behind me.

My parents were sitting on the couch, watching television. My mother stood up and came up to me. She asked, "Are you leaving?"

"Yes, ma'am," I replied. No matter how old I got, I never for a moment thought of not giving my mother the respect she had drilled into me since I had first started talking. "Please take care of the house for us. I'll be back later tonight, or sometime tomorrow."

"Okay, have fun, Johnny!" she said, giving me a peck on the cheek and a hug. "I'm so happy you're marrying Robin."

I smiled at that. "Yeah? You like her, don't you?"

She nodded. "She's a sweet girl and I can tell that she really loves you. I'm so glad you didn't settle for a loose woman."

"What do you mean?" I asked. I knew exactly what she meant but I didn't want to let on that Robin was the loosest woman I had ever met.

"I hear stories of women now-a-days. It's not like it was when I was young. These women are very prone to cheat on their husbands and take half his money when they divorce," she explained.

"She makes more than me, so I'm not worried about that," I told her.

"Well, Robin is a good girl. I know you won't come home one day and find another man in your bed. I worry so much about you getting hurt in a big city like this," she explained.

Robin might do a lot of things, I knew, but if she had a man in my bed, it would be during a house party we were both having. It was a very select few friends we ever had over to our house and if she wanted to bring someone home, she would call me. No, if she broke our rule of "no solo adventures" she knew better than to bring him back here.

"Are you okay? Did I say something wrong?" she asked at my lack of a response.

I smiled at her and said, "No, I was just thinking how that's not something I have to worry about." I worried about a lot of things, but finding Robin in my bed with another man, without my knowledge, was not one of them. Other places? Maybe, but not my bed.

"Good," she said, hugging me again.

"Take care of Buster."

"Of course, Johnny. You go have fun."

I turned and headed into the kitchen. I stopped and petted Buster and told him, "Good dog! Now, you take care of my parents while I'm out, boy!"

He wagged his tail and watched me stand up and go through the door into the garage.

I hopped into my silver corvette, pressed the button on the remote in the car to open the garage, and started the engine up. Man, I loved the sound of that motor. It was an old car, a lot less expensive than it looked, but I loved it. I didn't love it as much as I loved Robin, but close.

* * *

"There's Chris! My best man!" I called to him as I locked my car and walked toward the entrance to the club.

Chris was my height and had short black hair, similar to my own. With a smile, he handed me the keys to the club. I had let him borrow them so he could set up the party. He said, "Hey, bro. How's it hanging?" Despite his Russian last name, he had no accent.

I laughed and said my usual not-safe-for-work club-response, "Low, loose, and full of juice!"

He laughed back at me. "Ha ha. That never gets old!"

"That's not what Robin says. She hates when I reply that way," I told him with a smile.

"Really? I'm surprised."

"Oh, she thought it was hilarious at first. She said it turned her on even. I think I've just said it too often, now," I said with a wry smile.

He laughed again. Then he shook his head and said, "See, bro, that's what I'm worried about."

"What?" I prompted, not knowing to what he was referring.

He hesitated and then asked, "Bro, aren't you worried that, if you marry Robin, things are going to change? Like what you just said; she used to think it was hot and now she hates it."

I shrugged. "Says the man who's been engaged for a year. I don't know, bro. I just can't let her get away; you know?" Sure, I worried about Robin getting tired of me, knowing how much she enjoyed variety. Still, I had to take that chance and try to do everything I could to keep things interesting for her.

He sighed and said, "I guess. Don't get me wrong. I love Robin to death. She's perfect for you. I'm just talking about how marriage changes things. I hear stories."

"You can't stay engaged to Dana forever," I warned him. "Things will really change if she dumps you."

He sighed, "We set a date."

"Bullshit!"

"No, we did."

He did not sound happy about it. "You worried she'll change?"

He nodded. "I love Dana so much, but I worry that marrying her will screw everything up."

"I hear you. Once things are good, we want to keep it that way. But what are we to do? We date forever and they'll eventually move on. I mean, there's something to be said for remaining unmarried in this society, but I have got to marry Robin. I love her too much to let her get away."

He nodded. "They have civil unions, but I don't think Dana and Robin would go for that."

I thought about that. "No, they wouldn't. Chris, we will just have to make sure nothing changes for the worse. Maybe we can support each other."

"How-so? What do you mean?" he asked.

"I mean we make sure to get together regularly and if things are changing too much, we help the other to figure it out." At his confused look, I said, "Okay, for example. Let's say that Dana has started getting bitchy, right? You tell me about it and when we get together, I straighten her out."

He laughed. "Straighten her out?"

"Sure, I'll just tell her to quit being such a bitch," I told him seriously.

We both burst out laughing at that.

"Yeah, I'm sure that will work," he told me sarcastically. Then he thought for a beat and said, "Though, I am down for trying something like that. Once we're married let's be sure we get together once a month, just the four of us."

"For a foursome, swap, or just dinner?" I asked.

He chuckled and said, "If the four of us get together and it's just dinner we definitely need help."

I nodded at that. "Okay, sounds like a plan."

He smiled, nodded, and led me inside.

We passed through the reception area and into the main room. The lights were on, and the news was playing on the main television monitor. It was still early in the evening.

"I see you managed to get everything working," I observed.

"Your instructions were pretty clear."

There was nobody in the main room, but I could see everyone was in the back yard beyond the glass doors on the other side of the room. As I walked out there, I shook everyone's hand; I figured, as the guest of honor, I needed to personally thank everyone for coming.

Alex Moore, my first groomsman and Maria's husband, closed the hot BBQ pit and shook my hand. "John, welcome to your bachelor party." He was taller than I, ten years my senior, and always wore his long brown hair back in a ponytail. He had become just as good a friend to me as Chris, somewhere between a father figure, like he was to Robin, and the older brother I never had.

"Smells great, Alex," I told him, clasping my other hand to his shoulder.

Frank Fuller, a slightly overweight pale businessman was my other groomsman. Robin and I had spent many a night in his and Melissa's home in the mountains. He came up to me and shook my hand too.

"How's Buck?" I asked. His golden retriever, Buck, was one of my favorite people.

"He caught a squirrel yesterday," he told me.

"Really? It must have been a slow squirrel." Buck was not very fast.

He laughed. "Yeah, mentally slow maybe. Unfortunately, Buck got a scratch on his nose and had to let it go. It ran off and I had to take Buck to the vet."

"Is he okay?"

"Yeah. I hope he leaves those squirrels alone after this."

Jake Barrett, another friend, in his thirties, was a big barrel of a man, with a receding hairline. "John!"

"Jake!" I replied. "Thanks for coming. Hey, you're going to have to give me pointers on married life."

He laughed and said, "I'll let you in on my open secret, right now, if you'd like."

I nodded.

He leaned in, looked around conspiratorially, as if we weren't surrounded by everyone, and said firmly, and loud enough for all to hear, "Orgies. Lots of orgies."

Everyone in earshot, including me, laughed out loud at that.

"I'll keep that in mind," I finally said.

Josh Erickson, a big man with short blond hair, handed me a beer and said, "Congratulations, John."

"Thanks, Josh," I replied, taking the beer and opening it. "I was wondering who I was going to have to fuck to get a beer."

He laughed and said, "Not it."

"Your loss," I joked.

"That's what Anne tells me," he replied.

I knew that Josh and his wife Anne always did their own thing and shared stories later. I could only imagine the tales about me she had told him over the last year.

Terrance Blake, a muscular man with short black hair, that always reminded me of the typical surfer dude, walked up and, interrupting, asked, "Bro! How's it hanging!"

I turned to him and laughed. I replied, "Low, loose, and full of juice!" before taking a swig of beer.

He cocked his head to the side and said, "Huh! Me too! I hope we're going to get some sweet tail at this party. So far, it's a sausage-fest."

Chris interjected, "Hey, John just got here."

"No issues, my man. Just saying," Josh apologized.

Finally, I walked over to Stewart Fisher. He had agreed to be the Ring Bearer, or the title Robin had given him, which was Head Boy. Either way, he was a member of the wedding party. "Thanks for coming," I told him as I shook his hand.

"Thanks, John," he replied. He was younger than me, tall, skinny, and he wore his long brown hair straight down his back. We weren't exactly friends, but we were civil enough. His wife, Tammy, a thin small-breasted woman was a good friend to Robin, so, because of that, and since he was a member of the wedding party, Chris had invited him.

"Hey, Chris, where's Mack and Tony?" I asked.

"I haven't heard from them. Maybe they're just running late," he told me. "I'll text them and see what the hold-up might be."

All eight of us socialized; chatting, joking, and drinking as we watched Alex cook. He was a good cook. The air was cool outside as we watched the sun begin to set.

As I started on my third beer, Chris' phone beeped. He shook his head as he walked towards me. He said, "Looks like Mack got called into work, but Tony is just running late. He'll be here in about an hour."

"Sweet," I told him. Mack was a nice guy, but Tony was starting to become a really good friend.

His phone beeped again. He looked at it and then announced, "Guys, our guests have arrived."

"Strippers?" Jake asked.

"Good guess, but no. Better. These ladies are joining us from another club. They are not strippers, okay? They are both married. So, everyone be nice," he replied.

"We're always nice," Terrance said.

Jake mused aloud, "How are housewives better than strippers?"

Alex replied, "Because when I'm fucking the shit out of her, I know she likes it and isn't just doing it for the money. Plus, it's legal."

Many nodded at that, others shrugged.

I found myself completely agreeing with him. I had never paid for sex, and I knew that Robin had used to be a call girl, which was not common knowledge, but a stripper who fucks her clients is selling sex too. While some sex workers may love sex in general, like Robin, you would never know if she really liked it with you specifically, or if she just liked your money. Some guys might not care about that, but sex without knowing she's enjoying herself didn't do it for me. Maybe it was an ego-thing, but a warm pussy just for the sake of having a nice place to dump my cum didn't give me that ego boost I needed.

"You guys wait here," Chris instructed as he went inside.

While he was gone, we all speculated among each other on who exactly Chris had gotten to join us as we watched Alex check the BBQ. Had Chris gotten them from the club in Aurora, or farther out like Boulder, Fort Collins, or Colorado Springs? As for the food, it was almost ready, Alex assured us.

"Only two girls?" Jake asked.

"There's eight of us," I said. "Nine when Tony gets here."

Stewart, usually very quiet, piped up saying, "I've never done a gangbang."

I nodded. Typically, in the club, it was at least one to one, since single men were not allowed, only couples and single ladies. There were lots of times when I shared a woman with another guy but nine guys for two girls was a ratio I had never experienced at home or in the club.

After a couple minutes, Chris finally returned with two lovely ladies in tow, both wearing tank tops, blue jeans, and black flats. Opening the sliding glass door, he escorted them outside and introduced us, saying, "Ladies, these are the guys, and this is John, our bachelor. Guys, this is Alexis and Brianna."

Alexis was a little overweight, pale, had short curly blond hair, and a pretty face covered in heavy makeup. Her huge breasts bounced up and down in her tight orange tank top as she walked out onto the patio. Looking around at all of us she gave us a big smile. "Hope you guys know how to use those cocks," she said loudly before laughing raucously.

Everyone laughed.

Jake said, "We're gonna rock your world, girl."

"Fuckin' A," Terrance agreed among everyone else nodding.

"That's what I like the hear," she said.

Alex opened the BBQ pit and started taking the food off the fire.

Chris took Brianna by the arm, led her closer to me, and told her, "Brianna, this is the man I was telling you about. Our bachelor; John."

Now, Chris knew my taste and Brianna was right up my alley, so to speak.

Brianna was a redhead and looked a lot like Robin. She was my height, taller than my fiancé', but still slim and her orange hair was long and wavy, flowing over her shoulders and down her back, but not as wavy and voluminous as Robin's. Her skin was pale and heavily freckled, again like my bride-to-be. Her firm huge breasts stretched her green tank top mercilessly; they were much bigger than Robin's but sagged lower under the increased weight. Still, I liked what I was seeing.

"Nice to meet you, John. I hear you like redheads?" she asked.

I was speechless. She was beautiful and my cock grew hard in my black slacks as I studied her. When my eyes made it back up to her face, I noticed she was smiling at me, her eyes at my crotch. "I do," I finally admitted.

As everyone gathered around Alex to get some BBQ, she gave me a little evil laugh before saying, "While I don't like being reduced to a type, I can see that I am turning you on just by standing here, so I can't help but feel flattered. It also doesn't hurt that you're so handsome."

"Thanks," I replied, wondering if she had even seen my face, she was staring at my crotch so much. "You are gorgeous."

"Oh? Prettier than your fiancé?" she asked boldly, finally looking me in the eyes.

I didn't want to answer that. She was taller and had bigger tits, but was she prettier than Robin? Maybe. She was married and I was engaged, so telling her that she was prettier than my fiancé, especially in front of all our friends, would have been a bad move. Then again, I didn't want to insult Brianna by just flat out saying "no".

Since I took so long without answering her, she finally laughed and said, "Don't answer that! I don't want you to get into trouble."

I laughed with her and changed the subject. "Can I get you a beer and some BBQ?"

She shook her head, "I can make my own plate, but if you could grab me a beer, that would be awesome." Then she touched my arm and said, "Oh, and I was just kidding about being reduced to a type. In fact, if I have a type, you would be right at the top of the list."

Before I could reply she turned and headed for the BBQ. It was just as well, since I didn't know what I was going to say. Flirting with pretty women at the club was a typical occurrence for me lately and I had gotten a lot better at it over time, but Brianna was different. There was just something about pretty redheads that often left me enthralled and unable to think straight.

"She's hot, right?" Chris asked, coming up behind me.

I nodded.

He smiled at that and my lack of speech, obviously proud of himself. "You're welcome," he said before heading for the BBQ pit.

I drained and tossed my beer bottle in the trash, grabbed a pair of beers from the cooler, and fixed myself a plate of food. I was last in line. Then, with the beers tucked under my arm, I went inside.

Chris had pulled the tables from the front hallway and some of the chairs from storage to set up a big table, with lots of chairs all around, running alongside the dancefloor. Soft music filled in the silent gaps of the many conversations taking place as everyone filed in and sat down.

I sat at the head of the makeshift table, as instructed, after dropping off one of the beers in front of Brianna. I noticed that porn videos were playing on the monitors and all the security cameras were on. Chris had taken my instructions to heart and learned the system. Taking over the club and thereby starting my own business was a daunting task and, so, I felt fortunate to have friends I could rely on.

Alexis and Brianna were spread out amongst the guys along the table. I had been hoping to sit with one of them, especially Brianna, but it didn't work out that way. Chris sat to my right and Alex to my left.

"Thanks guys," I told them. "This is nice."

Chris held up his beer and said, "We're just getting started." Then, loudly, he said, "Guys, listen up."

Everyone grew silent and looked towards Chris.

Chris stood up and said, "John, you and I have only known each other for about a year, but you have become one of my best friends. No, scratch that, you are my best friend. I hope tonight is a night you will remember for the rest of your life!" Raising his beer he said, "To John!"

Everyone around the table held up their beer and echoed, "To John!"

My face got hot as I felt a little conspicuous, so I just drank my beer. I was not averse to being the center of attention but, for some reason, this was a little different. I said, "Thanks guys."

Everyone started eating after that. The BBQ was good; Alex had done a fine job, as usual. The silence in the room, but for the sounds of eating and the soft moans coming from the television, told me that everyone was enjoying the food.

"Have you decided on the new name of The Sophisticates Club yet?" Chris asked me at one point.

"I am really partial to Robin's Nest," I told him. "I had considered other names, but I keep coming back to that one."

The_Unicorn
The_Unicorn
1,506 Followers