Robin's Wedding Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That made her pick up her pace, fucking back against me harder and harder. I heard and felt her cum on our cocks as she fucked herself.

This did feel better, I realized, as I watched her ass slam back against me over and over again. Her pale back was covered in sweat, but she was not faltering in her motion. She had a cock in her pussy, mine in her ass, one in her mouth and two in her hands and had been fucking for quite a while but was still going strong. I realized that one of the cocks in her hands belonged to Tony, who had joined us.

I felt that tingling of my orgasm beginning but, since I was a bit drunk by that point, I missed the early signs and so it was too late to stop it even if I had wanted to. I was cumming. "Oh god," I groaned as cum blasted from my cock and into Brianna's hot bowels.

Things start to get a little fuzzy after that. The memory of cumming in her ass was seared strongly into my memory. It's something I will never forget, but what happened after that I'm not sure. I remember that, at one point, I, and a few other guys, had left the room to get ourselves another drink and, upon returning, Brianna was on her back getting pounded by Terrance.

The beautiful redhead had her hair splayed all around her head and her hands were hooked into her knees, holding her legs up and giving him maximum access to her pussy. He worked himself strongly into her slapping his hips down loudly against her and sending her huge tits rolling up and down her chest wildly.

I didn't feel the compersion I felt when I watched Robin have fun. That feeling of joy and happiness I felt when she was feeling joyful and happy seemed to be limited to her and maybe a few others to whom I felt close. So, my only feelings watching Terrance fuck the shit out of Brianna was a bit of envy.

Realizing I had cum in Brianna's ass earlier helped and so I walked around the bed and waited in line, like at the pharmacy or some checkout isle, except for stroking my dick with my hand. I waited for Frank to finish fucking Alexis.

Both girls had went from servicing multiple guys to being fucked by a single guy at a time. See, as the men came, their numbers dwindling until they rested and came back for more, the women grew tired. Unable to continue the pace from earlier, laying on their back was the easiest way to keep going, and these girls really wanted to keep going, no matter how tired they were. The smiles on their faces between orgasms was evidence of that.

After Frank got off Alexis and left the room to get himself another drink, I took my turn. As I got on the bed, crawling between her legs and aiming my hard cock at her wet pussy, I realized that her crotch was covered in cum. Two or three guys had already finished inside of her pussy. It was not the first time I had sloppy seconds, but I found myself wondering for a moment if Alexis was okay. A gangbang could sometimes be more than a girl was actually ready for, even if she thought she was.

As I looked into her face, she smiled up at me and said, "Come on John. Fuck me. I've been waiting for you."

Well, that made my dick so hard I could have hit a home run with the thing. I slipped my throbbing cock into her sopping cunt, driving it inside her until my balls were wet with cum. "Is this what you want?" I groaned with pleasure.

She looked so pretty with her short blonde hair all wet with sweat, half of it plastered the side of her head and the rest all stringy and splayed out against the sheets. She smiled up at me and kissed me before telling me, "Oh god yes. That's it, John. Fuck me. Fill me up with your hot cum!"

Her words enflamed my senses. I had cum so much that day that I didn't know if I could manage another, especially with how slick her cunt was around my cock. Still, the thought of that did not disgust me. I actually found the nastiness of the whole scene mixed well with her words in my brain to make it extremely sexy. So, I did it. I fucked Alexis for all I was worth.

I pounded into her over and over as guys waited in line behind me. I paid them no heed as I drove into her again and again, my cock so hard I didn't know if I was going to be able to cum again.

Then, finally, all the night's events caught up with me in a rush and I came. I came inside of Alexis, adding my cum to those who came before me and leaving her slick and full for those who would come after me. I pumped my seed into her, draining my balls until I had nothing left.

The image of me pulling out of her and looking down at the cum dripping from her well-fucked snatch is the last thing I remember from the gangbang. I don't know how much more happened after that or when I fell asleep, or if I passed out, but the next thing I remember is waking up to see Heather's pretty face.